Ships In The Night I TAEGI

By readingtillifall

completed. Taehyung is on a reality show to debut in a boy group and Yoongi is one of the judges. Where's th... More

intro
intro pt. II
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
WEEK 1
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
WEEK 2
17
18
19
20
21
22 | part 1 |
22 | part 2 |
A/N- goodnews!! not clickbait
23
24
25
26
WEEK 3
27
28
29
30
31
32 pt 1
32 pt 2
32 pt 3
33
34
PART 2
I
A Kiss How Did it End Up Like This?
Crazy in Love
Katy Perry
Plans
Rojo
V vs QandAs
"stop, this isn't like you"
hot choco
rain
news
million
Okay
These Nights
so so cold
Outsiders
new pt2
Vamos
SNS
SITN [ FINAL ]

11

2K 96 61
By readingtillifall

5:30 a.m 

"Oh you're awake", Yoongi said as he finished his glass of water. "I'm not "awake", that would mean I actually got to sleep-"

"You haven't slept?" Yoongi washed his cup. "No! I just got in-"

"Go sleep", Yoongi said while walking to go upstairs. "Do you not realize how busy you are? We have to go to a suit fitting at six thirty for the first episode release-"

"You're my assistant Park-"

"DO YOU NOT GET HOW BUSY I AM? AND I'M ALSO-"

"Lower your voice", Yoongi was getting annoyed. "NO! BECAUSE-" Yoongi turned around, "Taehyung's here sleeping, lower your voice", he turned back around to continue walking. "WHAT? YOU BROUGHT HIM HERE? ARE YOU-"

"Yes, and he's sleeping". 

Jimin shook his head in disapproval.

Yoongi knew it, but didn't care. 

-

12:02 p.m 

"SO YOU WHAT-" Jungkook yelled and Taehyung hushed him. "You spent the night as his place?" Taehyung nodded. "Did you do anything?" Jungkook so curious. 

"No..." Taehyung did feel bad on lying but, he didn't want anyone to know that what happened. "Well, when you woke up what happened?" 

Taehyung sighed, "Nothing...he wasn't there, just a note saying that there would be his driver to bring me home or school, which...I came here-"

"You woke up late? But that doesn't happen unless-" Jungkook was shocked. "You had alcohol!"

"Shut!" Taehyung pleaded. "I don't want to talk about it anymore-"

"Why?" Jungkook asked. "Just, let it go-"

"If I spent the night with an artist you loved then-"

"Jungkook, please", Jungkook nodded and shut up. 

12:40 p.m 

"Taehyung-"

Taehyung was typing away, "Hold on, I'm almost done with this page-" 

"You need to see this", Jungkook turned his laptop over to Taehyung. 

"SEOUL TEA: AGUST D MYSTERY BOYFRIEND SPENDS NIGHT? SEE PHOTOS BELOW" 

Taehyung felt his stomach turn. "Tae...", Jungkook whispered. "This isn't happening", Taehyung felt himself shake. "You're nervous because you two did something, right?" Jungkook saw how Taehyung frowned and slowly nodded.

"It's not that , god no, but I...kissed him". 

Jungkook packed up his things quickly, "You have to go home now, people are starting to look". 

Taehyung wanted to cry, he didn't want people knowing his business, he didn't want people to know he spent the night at Agust D's because it looks so wrong, granted it was, but people would jump to conclusions. 

Taehyung sped walked out with Jungkook by his side who covered Taehyung with his jacket. "Jin hyung will know what to do". 

-

"Well sit down", Jin said sternly as Taehyung and Jungkook sat down. "Jungkook, you know our house, get yourself something to drink-"

"I'm not thirsty hyung, thank you though-"

"You are thirsty", Jin said as Jungkook shot up as bullet to get out of the living room. 

"So-" Jin began, "I'm hurt! Why did you lie?" 

Taehyung felt even more guilty "I don't know, it was all so quick and I just-"

"Did you two do anything?" Jin asked. "I kissed him", Taehyung said quietly. Jin nodded his head, "Anything else?" 

"Ate steak, drank wine". 

"And?"

"That's it", Taehyung said, guilty. 

"Did you get me Rm's number?"

"Hyung! No!". 

Jin laughed, "Baby, there's nothing to be worried about, I'm sure Agust D will make a statement and if people still want to instigate that's them". Taehyung sighed, "He never addresses gossip though". 

"Jungkook, you can come back!" Jin yelled. 

"Next time though, just tell me the truth, instead of me having to find out online", Jin said as he left the living room and Jungkook came back with no beverage. 

"So, what hyung say", Jungkook sat down next to Taehyung. "That I shouldn't be worried". 

-

"You're not worried?" Hoseok asked Yoongi. "Is that a serious question?" Namjoon asked. 

"When am I ever worried?" Yoongi said. "What about Taehyung, I bet he's nervous", Hoseok said. Then a knock came at the door. "Hey guys, Yoongi..." Hoseok and Namjoon looked at each other with a n"Uh-Oh" look. 

"What", Yoongi said he was pulling up an "I don't like EDM" MP3 file. "Are you going to make a statement about-"

"Fuck no", Yoongi said. 

Jimin put his hands on his hips. 

"What about Taehyung", Hoseok said. 

Then Yoongi stopped what he was doing. 

His head then went off to how beautiful, cool, nice, and funny Taehyung is. 

The kiss.

And how he also mentioned that Yoongi being famous would change everything. 

"The comments are eating him out alive", Namjoon said. Yoongi quickly looked over at his phone, snatching it from Namjoon. Since Yoongi doesn't care about gossip about him, he doesn't look into it. 

However he does care, it's about Taehyung. 

"Okay, I'll go live right now myself-"

"Uh, you don't want to give yourself some time to think?" Jimin asked. 

"Nope, everyone get out". Hoseok laughed at how crazy the situation was: Yoongi caring. Namjoon took his phone back and walked out. 

"Are you sure you don't want to re-think about going live right now -" 

Yoongi grew annoyed, "Jimin, get out already". 

"This isn't anyway to treat-"

"Go!", Yoongi said.

Jimin rolled his eyes and left. 

Yoongi turned on his instagram live and began. 

"AGUST IS GOING LIVE", Jin said rushing to connect his phone to the living room t.v. "HUH?" Taehyung had just calmed down now this?

"He never goes live..." Jungkook said. 

The t.v speakers began, "Hm, eight-hundred, seventy-five thousand viewers", Yoongi gave himself two minutes before he started so people could come and tune in. 

"As you may have saw..."

-

Yoongi laughed at how ridiculous the situation was. "The articles, pictures, people saying I have a boyfriend...people saying I'm fucking a contestant already...pretty much everything but the truth". Yoongi took a sip of coffee. "Was that a contestant? Yeah. Did we fuck? No. Did he spend the night? Yeah, have you seen the fucking weather? He didn't have a ride home, my house was closer than his, he said he was fine with staying the night." 

Yoongi cocked his head, "Sorry to disappoint you sorry assholes who wanted something juicy, but that's it", Yoongi smirked. "And if you think I'm lying, know I never speak up anything, why? Cause I don't care, but this involves a good person who is talented and shouldn't be known as 'the guy who spent the night' at my house, got it losers?"

-

"Wow", Taehyung gasped. 

"HOLY FUCK, I'M HORNY", Jungkook yelled. "YAH", Jin yelled. 

Taehyung smiled, Yoongi was crazy. 

-

Jimin shook his head, coming back into the room. "What?" Yoongi asked. "You'd think that you would clarify even more by saying that-"

"Park...just let it go", Yoongi said. Jimin's eyes widen, "YOU BROUGHT A GUY TO THE HOUSE! I'M FUMING-"

Yoongi glared over at Jimin, "From a standpoint of my assistant and the backlash or...as you know...something more-" 

Jimin was blowing up, ''Fuck you man". 

A/N 

HOW WE THINKING??? 

also remember the iconic yoongi file 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1K 14
Yoongi is not sure about his sexuality or his feelings for his friend Taehyung! the boy find himself falling for the boy! while Taehyung is also fall...
39.9K 1.7K 18
Now that Y/N and Yoongi are together, is their ending like they expected? Years fly by and new players go on and off the stage as you get them ready...
11.7K 283 32
No point reading this description. I write following the flow.
43.2K 1.9K 29
Stop it before you get hurt yoongi ... A world famous boyband and a relationship which was supposed to be just 'FWB' Taegi focused story 🥉 #3 in Tae...