F⃨a⃨l⃨l⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨ S⃨e⃨c⃨r⃨e⃨t⃨l⃨...

By dreameroftheocean

Their fathers do business together. He & her older brother work side by side as the youngest multi billionai... More

Flashback
Flashback part 2
1. The night of his absence.
2. Drowning thoughts of questions and denial of future assumptions
3. Stress.bullshit.brain.fuck
4. His & Hers
9. Attention
7. The garden
8. He saw her & now im in deep shit
9. p0^ñ
10. Emily ღ David
12. Smirk goes to revenge
13. Class of hate
14. Wrong answers for dumb brains
15. Chuckle of boredom
16. New comes with trouble
17. Grey comes with dark lost forests
18. Hand
20. Moments of flirting
21. Periods
22. Swim of madness
23. Shut the car door harshly
24. Kiss
25. Jessie
26. Jessie
26. What L I E S under
27.
27. Stoned-cold-hearted-asshole
28. His Attention
29.
30. Drunk & tired eyes speak the truth
31. You crazy piece of shit
32. Sorry
33. Ruin
34. Feeling for another girl
35. Drowning
36. memory "drowning"
37. Kissed of swimming
38. Truth ot dare to the secret
39. Secrets
40. You almost cut the girl into pieces
41. Break your hand as you break the glass
42. Flirt
43. Flirt
44. Wedding going to change everything
45
46.
47.
48. This is when everything changed...
49. Not childhood best friends anymore... things changed
50. "Did you reject the kiss" "gurl what did you do"
51.
52
53.
52. No... it was my fault. Shes not doing it
53. Eyes of the shinest blue yet the darkest blue
54.
55.
56. His bet to his young self failed
57. Stuck anger
58.
59.
60. Except
61. Leave
62. Stay as far away from me as you can... it's better for both of us
63. Going against him
64. Stop it
65: the slap after the kiss made it worse
66. His girl- meant his best friend
67. He chose to listen to her... which caused him to lose things
•*•*The end*•*•
10.

19. Snap to the bad trouble

1K 21 0
By dreameroftheocean

The first thing I notice as I came to reality was how bad my head was pounding

I looked at the ground as I sat down and all my books and his books were on the floor. He couldn't even get his books, what a lazy ass.

My room looked like a mess with all the papers and everything but I couldn't stare at them anymore. I needed at least 30 mins before I look at another paper for school.

Everything is literally so dizzy.

I can't see anything straight.
Cant think straight.
Cant even walk straight.

My hands carefully reached the white sheets that were under my phone only to see the time.

7:30am....

I'm literally gonna ball.
I'm gonna kill myself.

I'm so tired.

I don't really know what I have actually worn because I'm a bit late.

Grabbed my backpack half way awake and my phone.

Took steps downstairs hoping I don't trip.

Seeing Ivy enter Dayven's car.

Throw up.
He looks just fine while I look like I've been hit by a truck.

I mean it's not my first time staying up late or pulling an all-nighter but I don't know. It's just something about today.

Bubble of hatred filled my stomach as I remembered last night.

"What are you still doing here?" Lory put her coffee cup down.

"that asshole took the car with Ivy so I'm going with David and Emily." I walked to the other side of the kitchen and grabbed an apple, was ready to eat as I took a bite.

"Language" my mother spoke from behind me.

"Idiot, they are already gone.... David told Dayven to take you! He's taking a test so he went early and Emily has homework."

Well that took the desire to bite my apple.

I didn't even care at this point. I used to freak out but now I'm just like done with it.

I took my phone out of my jacket pocket.

"Jackie, come pick me up" I walked to the front door.

"Wavily, the class literally starts at 8... it's 7:45. If I'm late to class my mom is gonna-"

I'm not dealing with this.

This bitch's entire future and life is in her parents hands.

They want to pick out her freaking college, make sure they approve of her career path, and watch her grades.

All. The. Time.
Everyday.

I don't even know what I'm going for and neither does she but her parents think she has it all together in their hands- her hands. Seriously.

I held my phone in my hands and took a moment in silent of the wind that was in front of me.  Behind the white thick door that was making it way too sweet to figure some excuse out to not get behind it.

Fuck

I looked to my right then left and then stepped off the porch to freeze myself as I took a deep breath.
*
*
*
Im already late so as well just take my time.

8:30am after walking for 45 minutes. Telling myself the heat after this is worth it. It's worth it Wavily.

It's worth it useless.

My hands in my pockets as my head was hiding in my grey purplish hoodie.

My white trainers screaming at me go walk faster like I'm the one controlling the wind that's keeps challenging me.

My headphones in as I walked through the door finally feeling the heat.
-
-
My nose is red. My plumbed lips are wine-ish red.

My eyes red. Giving the opportunity to my blue navy cold orbs to show how tired they are against the eyeliner and my long mascara lashes.

My face pale. Giving the blush over my red nose and rosy cheeks a chance to shine. A chance to shine with my darkish-brownish freckles. Warm freckles.

Well my cheeks are pale but the blush got my back. I don't look as dead.

My hair surprisingly looks nice and put together like the wind hasn't even touched it.

It's not as puffy as it is when I wake up.
My tight curls are tight and set in place.
Not making my head look bigger than it needs to be.
It looks calm and controlled.

"You're pretty"

A voice shattered through the mirror. I looked myself in the mirror before deciding that it's probably gonna be awkward to just face it so my eyes got stuck on the mirror. Looking at her in shock because I didn't know what to say.

She was pretty. She was a ginger. Very pretty tight waves as her freckles set on her average nose.

She was a bit shorter than me.

She was wearing black jeans with a grey hoodie.

After looking at her with a shocked face because I'm surprised that anyone would ever even say anything nice today. It feels like bullshit.

"T-..." I paused. Not really believing it.
"Thank you" I gave it the best smile I could offer in that moment because my face was still frozen. She could tell.

Can we talk about how awkward it must've been walking in on someone just staring at themselves in the mirror. Hands in their pockets. Headphones in.

Her smile was cute. Her soft pink lips lightened that moment.

Her smile still with her as she disappeared into one of the white stalls.
I stared at her stall for a few seconds. Hoping I could get to know her. She must be so sweet.

Then I wondered about her friends.

Does she actually have friends or just people who she live with like me.

Like I don't talk to anyone other than Alex, Jackie, and Emily at school. Sometimes some other girls just for answers which they talk to me first.

Dayven, David, and Alexis are out of the picture.

We're completely different.

I can't really put Cameron because I haven't really seen in anywhere else other than in class which he just has been offering me smiles in the past day or so.

But, the second I find that asshole, Dayven, he's dead.

No, those assholes. Especially Dayven.

Like David told you I was coming with you. What the fuck.

My goal is to find that asshole and make sure that his balls arent attached to him anymore so he can't fuck any more chicks.

He already has broken the entire book of rules in the house by fucking like 2 girls and hooking up with at least 7 girls maybe even more.

Just like my brother.

But Dayven is like in it.
His main one is Ivy. She's not like his girlfriend or anything but like... 80%? If that makes since.

Like when they get mad at each other. They aren't spoused to go and fuck others or like flirt with others if they are together-together. But these do so.

I didn't give Dayven, David, nor Emily a single look. The second they start talking I'm sending them to the hospital with their noses broken.

I walked into the bathroom fast after class not trying to give them any chance to talk to me.

I was fixing my jacket and was trying to put my headphones in it when I felt pain in my head.

Only to realized I bumped into someone when I heard

"Sorry-..oh" the voice was attractive but not that deep.

I didn't look up. I never do in these kind of situations because it's a waste of time. Just say 'it's fine' and walk away. Don't have to make it more awkward by looking them in the eyes.

My attention on my jacket when he blocked my way of passing as his voice hit me.

"Wavily, right?"

I looked up and that's when I met the chocolate browned eye boy. Damn.

"Holy shit- I'm sorry-" I didn't know what to say. I mean.

He smiled as he looked at my hands trying to figure out what I was doing.

"Oh- the zipper isn't working" I looked up after realizing.

"Bet I can fix it" he reached his hands and all of a sudden his hands are right against my stomach. Trying to fix my zipper.

"Oh-" left my throat as I realized he were really going for it.

Uncomfortable filled my insides as well as my throat.

How he didn't ask that was why I backed up in surprise but it wasn't noticeable so he kept going.

It wasn't long but the awkward silent was.

Everybody started going to class like 30 seconds after that and I started to get anxious when he went "done" with a smile and happiness in his voice.

I looked down in kinda surprised,

"Thank you-" I laughed it off.

It started getting crowded with bunch of bodies just trying to pass when I felt two pair of strong hands grab my waists and pull me a bit closer.

That made me immediately pull away leaving an 'oh' out for the second time in the past 2 minutes.

I got right back where I was when people started pushing each other.

I got pushed closer to him. Tried my best not to but ya.

"Sorry. They were trying to pass" his voice hit my ears. I looked up and realized he was talking about the way he grabbed me.

"No, it's okay. I get it" then I got more surprised the second I felt his hand on my lower back.

"let's go to class. c'mon" and started pulling me.

After we got close and it was a bit quiet now I had to ask.
"You're Mason, right?" Nervousness.

"Ya... I saw you in swimming.. so decided to say Hi"

I smiled and looked up only to see his soft smirk.

His is not like Dayven's. He looks familiar.
His smirk was cute but it was no where near Dayven's.
Dayven's is flirty and sometimes even evil. It gets you scared. Dayven's is hungry.

Dayven's is soft, too. But like...

"Can I ask a stupid question?" he started walking backwards to face me. I was near my class so I thought that was a good reason to say yes because if I end up not wanting to answer the question then I'm just going to hide in my classroom.

"If it's stupid then it might have a stupid answer" I looked into his eyes. He didn't break eye contact.

"Can I have your number?" He quietly and carefully let his voice come out.

Stare.
Awkward.

"—-I mean it can just be for me to ask for notes? And answers? Since I'm new" he smile hopelessly.

I wouldn't have given it to him if it wasn't for his hopeless smile. He was being careful.
Not to make it awkward or to make me uncomfortable.

Wouldn't say it worked but wouldn't say something inside me smiled at his sheepishly face.

"So..." he looked for more answers.

I frowned with a smile and looked away from his eyes.

"Also I don't know if you're familiar with people here but I'm looking for a girl— a friend— my parents know her parents. I was told she went here with some other friends? I used to know her when I was little but she moved here" he asked so kindly.

"I really don't think- can you tell me what she looks like? Or her name?" I tried to help but this just feels awkward.

"Not to be crazy creepy or anything but she looks like you" he laughed after that but then his laugh stopped at the sight of my stopping.

I was like next to my class when I stopped, thinking he was gonna start to go to his class at any moment but he didn't move.

"Thank you for walking me into my class even if you didn't mean to but got distracted and accidentally walked with me" I joked feeling awkward because I thanked him and imagine if he says

'oh I got distracted.'

"No, it's okay.. it was actually the best short walk I've ever had" he smiled and winked at me.

It was a playful wink. A friendly.

I rolled my eyes feeling butterflies.

My lips formed a smile when I turned around to wall in and so did he.

"This class?" I looked up at him pointing at the door.

He nodded and that's when I knew we had the same class.

He went "ladies first" and smiled.. I rolled my eyes. He doesn't know how much I hate it when people say that or do that but I didn't show it.

Emily, Alexis, and Jackie were all staring at me like I had 10 heads.

David didn't see me first because he was talking to Emily but the second Dayven saw me and him, his eyes got red. Jaw clenched. Fists under sweatpants packets and dead eye contact.

David frowned but went "Hey man" and gave him a sign to sit next to him.

I smiled at him and went to my seat which was very open for Dayven to scare me with his eyes. I didn't look up at all.

He sat next to David and David didn't seem to think anything of it. It was just Dayven that was mad and the girls getting all hyped up.

The girls tried to talk to me but the teacher came in and more students.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 4.2K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
250 65 21
Teagan Monicroff comes from a long line of Monicroff Mages, hero's, and special beings. The Monicroff blood basically entitles her to being perfect a...
167K 1.1K 29
We are all on the cusp of orgasm, prompting Kelsi to move to sit on Jackson's face as he continues to penetrate me. His mouth works over her sex and...
Will he By tanz

Teen Fiction

12.9K 275 46
Let's face it, We all have that one person who we secretly love, the person who's never going to know how much you care about them. The person who w...