My Broken Queen

By leahiscrazy999

Jaxson King is the King of all Alphas and is looking for his mate. Carolina the worthless Omegel doesn't eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Other stories:

Author's notes

25.4K 248 13
By leahiscrazy999

This is the second book in my My Series. This book is based around Jaxson and Caroline. I have another book out and completed called My Foxy Mate.

You do not have to read these in order or anything. Just know that you could see the characters from this book in other books.

Also if you want a squeal or a separate story about any of these characters just comment or message me. The more people who ask for a certain character the more likely it is for me to do it.

I do have some plans for some characters but some character I have no plan to make a story about them. But like I said before they will more then likely be in another story for like a chapter or two.

Also well you are commenting about what characters you would like to see again I would love to hear any ideas or thoughts you have about my stories. I encourage any constrictive criticism. Like correction in spelling or grammar.

To be honest I have dyslexia and easy words can be very confusing to me. So with any help with that would be appreciated. I try my best not to let anything slip by but things happen.

Now I would also like to point out. I do not have a posting scheduled. I try to post at least once a week but there are no promises. I could post daily for a little and then take 2 weeks to post again. I like to make sure every think I am posting goes along with my story and things are going in the direction I like.

If you read through all of this you are amazing and even if you skimmed I am grateful. My reads are a big support for me and I hope you enjoy this story.

Bye, Bye crazy people <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 30.2K 67
Sin Black The most ruthless Alpha you'll ever meet, he is the future king of all Alphas and all he's ever wanted is to find his queen And he does, i...
367K 9.8K 42
You know what your mate will be disgusted with you. There will be no one who will ever going to love you ever. Destiny Felicity Donovan being an orp...
360 0 27
In a realm where realms intertwine, a newborn princess with extraordinary powers emerges on Earth. Unbeknownst to her, she is sought by an ancient an...
139K 7.7K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...