Am I the Werecat???

By Rainbowdash2252

When a girl who can talk to animals named Stacy finds her match, she is surprised about what he is and what s... More

When I Met Him
When His Voice is Heard
Reality
He's A What???
The Blue River Pack

Where Is He???

80 5 1
By Rainbowdash2252

It was a cloudy and cold day in the new year of January. I wore sweat pants, a t-shirt, a big hoodie, and my tennis shoes. I walked to the door expecting to see Ratchet, but I was alone at the door. Where could he be?

***
Okay, it's 3rd period and he still isn't here. I'm starting to freak out, but only a little bit.

***
The day is almost over and he hasn't been here all day! I'm completely losing my mind! "Where is he?" I whisper to myself.

***
The bell has rang and I've been walking home for only five minutes and I see something horrible, blood red eyes and razor sharp fangs. I'm guessing vampire, cause ya know, if werewolves are real, then so are vampires, right? I ran as fast as I could to the forest. Then, I was surrounded by vampires. Then, out of the bushes came a big black wolf, it was Ratchet! I'm saved! Well, so I thought, I didn't know what it was behind me until I heard it, a vampire attacked me! I could feel my blood draining, then all of a sudden, everything went black.

***********
Sorry the chapter is soooooo short an it took forever to update, but I promise I will make it up to you guys, I will make my next chapter longer, a lot longer than this, I didn't have many ideas. So tell me what I should probably do in the next chapter in the comments.
Meow for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.4K 34
After being rejected by her mate, Jennifer spent years devoted to her new pack and Alpha, hoping he would choose her as his mate and Luna. But then h...
35.3K 1.3K 24
"Tell me, who do you belong to?" Ivan stood before Jeremiah, ignoring his hands that grasped at his waist. Clinging onto his body desperately and ju...
1.1M 25.7K 51
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
29.9K 6K 63
බිදුනු හදවතක් තියාගෙන තවදුරටත් ජීවත් වෙන එක ආදරෙ හොයන එක මට මහ හුගක් අමාරු දෙයක් කියලා මට දැන් දැනෙනවා.. (copy)