Hop Skip Wed

By ashwini177

this story is the sequel of Arranged marriage to a cricketer. This story revolve around two couples who got m... More

promo
Part 1
Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Promo
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Promo
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Promo
Part 16
Part 17
Promo
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
PROMO
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 12

921 58 45
By ashwini177

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

ARJUN POV:

I was holding her in my arms and said

ARJUN: you look so beautiful princess I feel like getting married to you again.

She turned towards me and said

TARA: then come let's get married.

I looked at her with a shocked look and asked

ARJUN: here, how can we

I was really shocked, she said

TARA: arjun our marriage happened in a different situation. I want to get married to you happy so let's create a new memory here.

I looked at her confusingly. She suddenly got up and picked up some sticks.

She started placing the sticks properly and lighted it with a matchbox, she started plucking some flowers and took a small rope and started making it as a garland.

God this girl is beauty with brain.

She came towards me and gave her hands in mine and said

TARA: arjun we will get married before this Agni and we will create our own promises.

I nodded my head and held her hand tightly. We both sat before the Agni and I said

ARJUN: tara whatever happens in our life, I will always be with you.

She smiled looking at me and said

TARA: arjun I love you and will always love you.

I said

ARJUN: I will always pamper you even after we have kids and will continue pampering even after they have kids.

She smiled and said

TARA: I will always support you and I promise that I will irritate and torture you more.

I smiled and said

ARJUN: I will fight against the world for you.

She smiled surely and said

TARA: I will sometimes make delicious food for you and watch cricket with you.

I said

ARJUN: I will always be with until I d.....

She stopped me with her hands on my mouth. I kissed her hands and made her wear the garland and she made me wear the garland.

She said

TARA: now we don't have chain and sindoor.

I took my mobile and played the mangalyam tantunanena song

mangalyam tantunanena
mama jiivana hethuna
kante badhnaami subhage
sanjiiva Sarada chatam

I immediately removed my chain which I was wearing and I slowly adored it around her neck.

I slowly cut my finger with a pin, I took the blood and adored her forehead.

We both smiled I made her stand. She said

TARA: we should take blessing from all.

I nodded my head and took my phone and displayed our family picture.

We both took blessing and I pulled her closer to me and said

ARJUN: you know after marriage there is one more main ritual.

TARA POV:

ARJUN: you know after marriage there is one more main ritual.

He said, I understood what he said but I acted like I did not understand what he is trying to say.

TARA: yes arjun I know that ritual you are talking about that game ritual right.

He gave me a confusing look and said

ARJUN: no tara this ritual happens in the night.

I gave a confusing look to him and shrugged off my shoulder and said

TARA: no arjun I don't think so there is any ritual.

He said

ARJUN: you understand all other rituals why can't you understand this.

I looked at him and asked with a little blush on my face, of course, a fake one

TARA: Oh about that ritual, but for that, we have to ask our parents consent.

He gave a confusing look I controlled my laughter, he asked

ARJUN: we are married why should we ask our parents for this.

I said controlling the laughter with a fake blush on the face.

TARA: we will be doing it in our home, for that we should ask.

He was really confused and asked me

ARJUN: but why to ask them

I said

TARA: we will be doing it in the hall, so our parents will be seeing, they will get to know about us. what will they think if we did not invite them?

He was getting mad and asked

ARJUN: why would we do in the hall and on the earth who invites parents for this kind of ritual.

I said

TARA: on this earth, everyone invites there parents for this ritual in fact parents only conduct this ritual.

I said

it is getting really hard for me to control my laughter at last arjun asked

ARJUN: about which ritual you are talking.

I chuckled and said

TARA: I am talking about our reception that the ritual they do on the night after marriage.

Arjun sighed I started laughing like a hell he glared at me understanding that I played a prank on him but it was really fun playing with him and I said

TARA: I already told you I will torture and irritate you.

Arjun said

ARJUN: I am not going to leave you.

I said

TARA: see my dress in so long I can't run.

Arjun said which made us chuckle

ARJUN: we are the first couple who is getting married according to Tamil ritual in suit and gown.

I smiled and hugged him and he hugged him tightly and I said

TARA: I love you, my 2nd husband.

He gave a shocking look and asked

ARJUN: 2nd Husband?

I nodded and said

TARA: when I got married to you first you were my 1st husband now I got married to you again so you are my 2nd husband.

He said

ARJUN: God please save me from this mad girl, come let's go home or else your brother will kill me.

I said slowly

TARA: I think you are forgetting your night ritual husband.

He said which made me feel proud

ARJUN: no princess I said for fun, first we should focus on our career and then tell our parents and then we will think about our night ritual we have a whole life for our wedding night.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.making him chuckle.

VED POV:

I was smiling like a hell suddenly Shivani checked my temperature and asked me

SHIVANI: hey what happened to you, your smiling like an idiot.

I gave her a death glare and said

VED: today, I am so happy my princess got her prince.

Shivani nodded her head and I continued to say

VED: arjun loves her a lot, I saw his love for my sister.

Immediately Shivani said

SHIVANI: they have teased us a lot now it's our time to tease them, it's going to be fun. We should tease them before there parents so that it will be more fun, I will record this and show to all the upcoming generations.

I smiled and said

VED: you know when arjun said he is going to propose tara, I remembered our proposal.

SHIVANI: yeah it was so magical.

SHIVANI POV:

FLASHBACK:

AGE:

VED: 15
ARJUN: 15
SHIVANI: 14
TARA: 12

TARA: Shivani my bhai is dumbo at least you propose him, are you both planning not to say life long.

I immediately nodded as no and tara continued to say

TARA: if you are not going to say then I will say to bhai.

I said

SHIVANI: okay I will propose him today.

Immediately tara shouted

TARA: no propose him on Sunday me and that stupid friend of bhai will plan something.

I nodded

Sunday:

it was a surprise for ved, we just said our parents and ved that we are going on a picnic in the park.

Arjun and tara only made the decoration a little they tied some balloons on the trees and some light and some rose petals here and there to give a romantic atmosphere

I smiled seeing the place it was cool and cozy.

Arjun came near me and gave me a bunch of red rose with a cute ribbon in it.

Tara came and said

TARA: bhai will come after 10 minutes only so let's rehearsal it.

I nodded and sat on my knees before tara and said

SHIVANI: I don't know when and how I fell in love with you but I know one thing that I was attracted towards you from day one, you have always been beside me I want you to be beside me forever, I love you so much.

Tara immediately took the rose from me and said

TARA: I love you Shivani

I was about to get up I saw ved who was standing with a shocked expression, his eyes were looking at me and then at tara.

I looked at ved and smiled but he was still shocked

He was about to go arjun stopped him and asked him

ARJUN: where are you going Shivani was waiting for you only, she wanted to say something important to you.

Ved said

VED: yeah I saw what she was saying. I never expected this from her, not from the princess, tara you know right I love Shivani after knowing also you did like this I can't believe it.

We all gave a confused look at ved, what is he trying to say.

Arjun asked

ARJUN: did you get hurt somewhere or some evil possessed you or what.

Ved said

VED: I wish some evil possesses me so that I will forget my past and start my new life.

We could not guess what happened to ved, till morning he was good suddenly what happened to him that made him behave like this. He is behaving like he saw something which he should have not seen it.

God this guy is getting on my nerves I am already tensed that I should propose him, this guy action is making me more tensed.

Tara asked

TARA: bhai what are you trying to say please say directly we can't understand your indirect speech.

Ved said

VED: no tara I can't say that you all know but you are acting like you don't know. See tara I have seen everything so no need to hide it.

no did he see our rehearsal and thinks that I am proposing tara. I think he saw why he is behaving like this.

I started laughing holding my stomach tightly oh God I have got such a dumbo boyfriend.

Whereas now ved was giving me a look like are you alright, tara and arjun was giving a look like now what happened to her.

I still could not control my laughter I controlled it and went near ved and sat on my knees and said

SHIVANI: I don't know when and how I fell in love with you but I know one thing that I was attracted towards you from day one, you have always been beside me I want you to be beside me forever, I LOVE YOU VED, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. You are the best thing that happened in my life, I was always scared to propose you but today I have gained guts and proposed you.

I finished my lines and looked at ved who was shocked again, God this guy has a shocking problem.

I shouted

SHIVANI: Ved you can get shocked later now reply to me fast my knees are hiring you, idiot.

He immediately sat on his knees and hugged me tightly I smiled like an idiot.

He whispered in my ears slowly

VED: I LOVE YOU TOO SHIVANI, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Tara and arjun were smiling and giving an aww look at us.

tara said

TARA: enough of your romance come let's eat I am hungry because of this drama.

Arjun said

ARJUN: Romance ki Dushman

Tara said

TARA: I am a Dushman to you not for my bhai.

Arjun said

ARJUN: same here

They were fighting like a tom and Jerry but we did not care about anything we just hugged each other tightly and enjoying the show.

FLASHBACK ENDS

To be continued.................

That's all for today guys, I hope you liked this part.

I know today part was boring will try to write the next part better.

Guys, please comment on today part, if you liked it or not.

Please share your views about the part guys.

Please share, vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6.9K 53
He already seemed to like her. She seemed different. Her soft eyes, warm smile, hearty laugh, rosy cheeks, he liked it all. .... Kabir couldn't tear...
52.3K 2.6K 74
He was a ruthless business man. Meet Arjun Venkatraman CEO of AV Tech, one of India's biggest tech companies. He is a cold blooded boss who would st...
713 95 17
Love triangle where one wins in love, one sacrificed for love and one lived in love. Avantika Raichand favorite child, all rounder in studies. She is...
515 59 19
All of us at a point of our lives would have had a big crush on a person and circumstances wouldn't have been appropriate for both of us to become on...