Yuno || The love that i can't...

BigAnimefan123 által

it is a black clover hanahaki disease fic. i read something similer to this one somewhere and it gave me an i... Több

Memory
Enemy's attack
Bad at secret keeping
infirmary
Nozel silva and yuno
sibling love
lost boy
care

curse

88 4 0
BigAnimefan123 által

Back with a new chapter...............

3rd person pov(Age 13)

In the middle of a forest stood a young girl and boy face to face. The boys face is all red as he says something to the girl.

"Haruka go out with me.i will make you the happiest person on earth and when we will get old and i will become wizard king i will make you my queen"

The boy is blushing while saying it. He was planning to ask the girl for a long time now but was unsure of how the girl will react. But after that day when the girl kissed him a year ago they have become very close to each other and the boy was sure he loved the girl and know that she also loved him
He has heard some prince and princess love stories from sister lily and since that decided to make haruka his princess for the rest of his life. He just don't know from where the idea of asking for marriage camr from but he knew it is the influence of his foster brother. But nonetheless wanted to ensure the girl that he will always be by his side. He was happy that he asked her that and she seemed surprised. He was eagerly waiting for her response although he knew she will say yes for sure cause she also love him. She shows it the way she had initiated the step of kissing and hugging. The way she looked at him when she knows he is not looking. The way she will care for him or worry for him when due to chores he will not be at the place of their meeting. The way she will run to him as soon as she sees him approaching and will hugged him. He knows it all and thats the reason his heart is beating faster and he is eager to hear her say yes so that he can kiss her hug her all he want. Its like he is giddy. But he doesn't care cause he knew that when it comes to haruka he feels so many emotions that some of them has no name in his 13 year mind vocabulary.

"Yuno.....i...can't".

Now the boy is surprised almost shocked as he process what he just heard.

"But why?" Is all he manage to say although he wanted to shout why?why you can't?. Do you not love me?. Is it too soon?. Is it impossible? But he is not asking anything he is just trying to say to remain by my side all the time like we promised.

But he is not able to say anything. The girls face is sad as if she doesn't want to say it but has no choice. He can see the beginning of tears in her eyes yet a single tear doesn't fall as if she is trying to be brave but failing miserably.

" I think we should stop seeing each other. It's not good for us "

" But why? " again he can just manage that. Eventhough there are thousands of thoughts and questions he want to ask but cannot.

" you don't understand i-i don't want to ruin your life" the girl replied and the boy is confused as what the girl mean by this.
They are just staring at each other. There are tears sadness their eyes.

" But how can you ruin my life? You are my life. We promised to remain together for the rest of our life. How can you easily say that we should stop seeing. Did you not thought what will happen to me?" The boy said while crying. He couldn't help it even though he have said he will not cry a long time ago. He promised his self but today...today he can't help it. His heart is breaking and his feelings and emotions are shattered. He doesn't know what to to or say. He want to shout,yell but nothing is coming from his mouth.

" you don't understand. You don't understand I'm doing this for your own good so please don't follow me nor come to see me ever again " and with that the girl is running away from him and he is just standing there seeing her getting away without looking back.

When the girl is out of his sight he gave in and fell to the ground and start screaming. The tears are running uncontrollably from his eyes. His heart is aching, throbbing but he couldn't do anything. He just want to cry and scream and want answere as to why? What good he will get from this? What does she mean she is doing this for his own good?
If everything has to end like this then what was the purpose of last years they spend together?. There were so many questions whose answers he wanted. So many things he wanted to ask. He just sat there crying for hours until it was the time to return to the church. His heart was aching and he was feeling numb. He doesn't know what was happening around him. He also doesn't know when and how he got to the church. He just remember returning and going to his room. Beside it everything was a blur. He doesn't even hear any children's voice. Everything was a blur that day. He didn't even ate anything. He just remembered sister lily asking him if everything was alright and replying I'm fine. After that he just remain there thinking and crying silently for the rest of the day and night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuno's POV(AGE 18)

Day 1 of curse

I was standing in the infirmary which was at the moment was a mess. It was a huge place for a infirmary. The beds were five feet away from each other. A drawer was beside all the beds. There were benches infront of the beds . Each bench can easily hold five persons. All the captains and my friends were now up and coughing God knows what. According to the doctor it was a curse but the type was unknown. I was standing in the infirmary beside me was asta. He was also worried for his friends and captains. I can see the worry in his eyes. He was internally panicking. I can see him looking occasionally towards one girl the most, what was her name? Silva....yeah noelle silva. I think he likes her. The way he is looking towards her it proves that he liked her. And knowing the girl she also likes him but he is to dumb to realize.

Soon the door to the infirmary opened and came the wizard king to the room beside him is marx. He looked at all the patients who are sitting in their beds while coughing some type of flowers. Yeah flowers! It was my first time seeing something like this. All the persons in the room are coughing different types of them.

Upon seeing the wizard king the king of clover who is also sitting in the far away bed and panicking and coughing stands and run towards him. The king when came to consciousness was panicking so much that the doctors had to ask me to do something and God was it hard. But eventually he stop when i told your the king of clover so compose yourself you majesty. I learned this trait from wizard king. He always seem to control the foolish behaviour of king by saying he is the king and he has to act like it.

" you cough julius cough get me out cough of here cough its an order " the king screamed while coughing yellow flower petals at the wizard king. Due to this behaviour of the king the whole infirmary cringed at the voice but wizard king just smiled and removed the king's hands from his collar and straightened himself.

" your majesty just think of the situations that can go worse if someone find out what is happening to the king. As you can see some captains are also in the same situation you are in so try to understand and compromise with the situation. Besides you have to act with maturity after all you are the king of clover " and there the wizard king hit the spot again. I just like how easily wizard king handle the situation with the king.

The king eventually balance himself and return to his seat while coughing uncontrollably this time. His servant that was with him ran to him and gave him some water.

The wizard king then looked at each person who were sitting in theirs beds and nodded as if trying to get there attention for some serious talking. All the persons nods back and then wizard king looked towards me. I straightened my posture and got serious.

" yuno you did a great job protecting citizens and catching the wizard. It will help us in finding what is happening " the wizard king praised me and i nodded in gratitude and agreement. Then he looked towards everyone and said.

" now as you all know that if this situation got out of this place then the clover kingdom will be in great trouble so i request all of you to just cooperate so that the information of this mess can not go out of this place. I also bought special doctors from the clover to assist you. They will be here in no time "
All the others nodded in agreement.

"Good now yuno and asta i want you to go an investigate the wizard who caused all this chaos and also have marx with you his magic will be helpful in investigation."
Me and asta nodded and got out of infirmary with marx following behind us.

Investigation room

When i entered the room the wizard looked up from his place where he is being binded to the chair and smirked.

" oh i see so your alright huh? " he said to me. Asta was so angry that he jumped to the wizard and punched him which caused his chair to roll on the ground. The wizard grunted in pain but then laughed.

" you think i will tell you what i did to others if you beat me? Its your underestimation. I will never tell anything even if i died and if i didn't tell anything or died all the affected people will die "

This rang some alarm in my minds. Asta just lost his self to anger and got his sword from his grimoire and was ready to attack the wizard when i pushed him away with my wind.

" think you dumbass if he died all of the others will also die" i said and he controlled his anger and nodded.

Beside us marx cleared his throat and step forward. He got in front of the wizard and opened his grimoire. I watched in curiosity what he was going to do. He didn't know what his magic was and it was his first time seeing the mage using his magic.

" Memory magic: script of information "

He used his magic and suddenly the room started glowing and and a bunch of papers started flowing around the wizard and a minutes later those paper landed in marx hands.

" Here have these and gave them to dr.owen"

Marx handed me the papers. Me and asta just blinked at what just happened but nodded and got out of the investigation room.

" well I'm confused" said asta and i nodded in agreement. Marx magic is really helpful. When the wizard said he will never tell us what he did even if he died and our friends will die i hat to admit it but a urge to panic was rose inside me. But thanks to marx the information which we needed was got without any problem. I have to admit that his magic is quite handy.

" well at least we got the information. Now let's hurry to the infirmary and give the information to dr.owen " i said and asta nodded.

Infirmary

When i entered the infirmary with asta i didn't expect this to happen.There was no way to describe how chaotic and packed the infirmary was as i and Asta stood side-by-side watching everything unfold.

"MOTHER, UNHAND ME!"

Mereoleona Vermillion, the Captain of the Crimson Lions, the former Captain of the Royal Knights, and the most badass, fearsome wizard in the kingdom, was being hugged by a woman half her height, as Leopold resigned himself to being in the clutches of the woman. The woman was apparently their mother, despite having blonde hair. She may have been smaller than her children but she was able to hold both Mereoleona and Leopold.

"NOZEL, WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME RIGHT AWAY?!" Nozel was pale as similar looking man cried about being a bad father and why do his children never need him. Nebra, Solid and Noelle were just as disturbed as Nozel.

"Klaus, MY DARLING BABY BOY, DO NOT FOLLOW THE WHITE LIGHT!" Klause had his hands in his face, shaking his head, embarrassed beyond belief, as klaus older body double cried together with a women.

Similarly, there were other people that Yuno had never seen before in the room. It looked like even Finral's father and step-mother showed up, though the two Vaude adults were getting protective death glares courtesy of Vanessa.

King Augustus was also in some hugs. He was crying while complaining and saying to kill all of the persons who could have been involved.

"What the hell," Asta muttered, looking up at me with curious eyes. There was just so many people in the room. I just shrugged, just as baffled as Asta. Dr. Owen was sitting in a chair, glasses off of his face, and rubbing his eyes. The healing wizard was tired and so done.

"I need a drink," said the doctor, solemnly looking at the room. "Ah, vice captain Yuno, and Asta, thank God you're here. Got the info?"

"Uh, yeah," said Asta an i pulled out the papers that marx gave me and handed them to Dr. Owen, but before the doctor could even look at the papers, they were snatched out of his hands. Asta and me were shoved to the side. To be fair we were standing in the doorway of the infirmary, but the 60-something-year-old grey haired woman was in the room, with a deep scowl on her face.

"I see nothing got done, Owen," said the woman, with a huff. " where is that wizard king of yours who invited me here? "

"I'm right here, Lady Ruth," said julius entering the room beside him was a women, she resembles to mimosa. She walked forward and stands next to lady Ruth.
"Ah, Yuno, Asta, thanks for the hard work." Wizard king said With a glance into the room and i saw a heavy look pass over wizard kings face by seeing everyone.

"Everyone let's settle down. There are the ill in the room." The wizard king said in a calm but demanding voice. Everyone listened to the wizard king and nodded.

" ok first let me introduce you to the new doctors who will assist you. Some of you know them but others who don't know fo them This is lady Lady Solace Vermillion, a healer wizard. And this is Lady Ruth Roselei, the head of the Roselei house and the former Captain of the Blue Rose Knight squad." Wizard king introduced the two ladies while pointing towards them.

" now as you two are here I'm sure our magic knights will be as good as new " wizard king said and lady solace smiled and said.

" yeah and I'm sure lady Ruth will come up with a great idea to get everyone back into tip-top shape," said Lady Solace.

Lady Ruth was already in the middle of the reading the papers and she just waved her head, in a minor acknowledgement. "Not likely, from what I know of this particular kind of curse."

"Auntie, please be more optimistic," said Captain Charlotte, from her bed.

Lady Ruth snorted. "I'm surprised by silly sister and her useless husband aren't here fussing over you, Charlotte, my dear."

"Mother and Father are on holiday," said Charlotte, in a tone that stated that she had rather not speak about the matter in front of prying ears. "What do you know?"

"Is there something that we can do," asked Asta, getting the nervous bounce in his step when he's been idle for too long.

"Everyone find a seat, this is a long story," said Lady Ruth, with a huff. "Solace, do use your soothing healing abilities to ease the victims pain. You too, Owen."

Asta went over to sit with Finral and Vanessa, while i awkwardly followed Asta over to his two teammates, because other than klaus who was with his parents , i didn't know anyone else that well. Lady Solace and Dr. Owen used their grimoires and spells and even ip felt at ease with the healing magic in the air.

"Okay, good," said Lady Ruth, tying her graying black hair up in a bun.

"What this curse is called the Flower Unrequited Love Curse, or in the land in the East, where Yami Sukehiro comes from, it's called Hanahaki. There's two or three versions of the curse. I think for everyone in this room we are looking at one particular version."

"Great, do you know what to do to fix it," interrupted Asta.

"Sort of," said Lady Ruth. "All versions of the curse can be fatal as blood loss and suffocation do, that much is certain, however, it looks like everyone in the infirmary had been hit with the simple, quick version. The effects of the curse were immediate and everyone will only be spitting up petals or flower buds and not whole flowers. There are two sure-fire cures, which is easier said than done."

"What can we do," asked Mereoleona, miserably.

"Either confess to whom you harbor feelings for to either gain acceptance or rejection. Reciprocated feelings have an immediate cure. Once you're rejected, you'll cycle through the five stages of grief and eventually accept that the love wasn't meant to be. It's sucks but that's it."

"Sonovabitch," Mereoleona and several others in the room cursed.
"

Mereoleona, language!"

"Yes, Mother."

"Also, the curse can not only affect people suffering from romantic unrequited love, but also unrequited platonic or unrequited familial love as well and it can be in the form of regret,sadness,jealousy and other emotions" finished Lady Ruth, eyes scanning the room.

"We healers can ease the pain until then. But it's best if everyone confesses sooner rather than later, otherwise you will all die of blood loss and suffocation."

"Lady Ruth, please don't put it that way," pleaded Fuegoleon. The brother of Mereoleona.

"I'm not gonna sugarcoat it for these babies," said Lady Ruth, sternly. Softening a fraction, "However, I will look into other possible cures. No promises though."

"It's all we can ask," said wizard king worry visible in his voice. "Alright, everyone let's make sure we make things as comfortable as possible for the people under the curse. Asta, Yuno, I'm calling a Captain meeting with the remaining captains, first thing tomorrow morning and vice captains will attend the meeting on behalf of those squads whose captains are under influence of the curse "

"Yes sir!" They both replied and nodded in sync.

With that the wizard king left the infirmary. Every one was in shock and worry. I was also worried for them since i know what it feels like to confess and get rejected. It is the worst feeling. But the doctor said it can be sadness,jealousy,regret an other emotions. So maybe they all have to talk to someone. But seeing them i don't think it will be easy, specially for nozel silva the arrogant captain of all captains and Mereoleona the most fearful of all captains. But besides i guess everyone needs a push. I'm just most worried for captain vengeance and klaus. I know klaus like mimosa but for captain i don't know if the flowers are the result of love or any other emotion. It is heard to know what captain is feeling because he always talks calmly and smilingly so i don't know anything.

Due to what happened today i was getting a headache so i excused myself to go to my room to have some rest beside it was late and all the patients were drifting back to sleep some deep in thoughts.

In the base of golden dawn
Yuno's room

I got in my room and changes into my night wares and laid down on my bed hoping that the sleep will drift me away from all this mess. Today i was feeling down because of the memories of haruka. No matter what i am unable to forget her. I just can't seem to forget my feelings for her. It's been so long yet I'm still resisting the urge to let her go. Today i just missed her really badly and was low that's why i just stayed quit in the ceremony but then the incident happened and i got distracted for the time but now when I'm laying in my bed i just can't resist her memories. I need to sleep but the sleep is seem like is far away from me.Normally after a long day i was out like a light but today i just couldn't get comfortable.

Maybe was it because haruka was in my mind again. But haruka was always in my mind even if i didn't want her to be. Haruka was my everything. I loved her and still love her and that is the problem.

Suddenly i coughed and rubbed my throat and felt something catch in it. I heaved. Pounding a fist on my chest to help whatever was in there out i threw my blanket and duvet off and grabbed the garbage basket.

A wet slimy soft thing came out. I looked down to the basket and in the pale moonlight, there was several flower petals, the pink ones covered with traces of blood.

Yuno almost didn't believe it.He had the curse. He just sat on the edge of the bed and thought why? Why now? And how? He knew who he was in love with. But why? Why now when he was trying hard to forget her and live on. He knew he will never be able to move on. No matter what he will always remember her. But why now when she is not with her. The urge to scream and shout is increasing by the minute. His chest is heavy and felt and his heart is aching and sinking. He wanted to cry but he knew he will never be able to do that. His eyes are dry, his heart has become of stone but still when it came to haruka these reasons do not apply so he gave in and soon tears roll down from his eyes . He just is laying in his bed crying and soon after that the sleep engulfs him. And he drift to the sleep and the memories of his loved one.

Hey guys so how was it... it is my first time writing something so i guess it is pretty bad... specially the grammar since i don't speak English neither I'm fluent in it but well whatever i wanted to write it cause the idea of this was disturbing me quit much and i wanted to get ride of it but don't worry i will never abandon this
. So until next chapter take care.......

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.9K 125 30
Leona is 14 years of age. She has a dark past along with a poker face to hide all the pain she harbors in her stone-cold heart. Ever since the incide...
31K 504 36
GONNA NEED MAJOR EDITING (bro this is so ass💀) This story is gonna be full of my astaxnoelle headcannons and little short chapters about cute moment...
360K 14.4K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...
1.8K 34 14
↳ ❝ 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮 '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'...