Nevermind (Jay I-Land ff)

By seoulfeels

"I'm fine! Because that's what you wanted to hear." Collab with @Shachie1322 ๐Ÿฅฐ ... Date Started: July 31, 20... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Comparison
Chapter 2 - Nightmare
Chapter 3 - Left Behind
Chapter 4 - Try Again
Chapter 5 - Team
Chapter 6 - Marks
Chapter 7 - Pure Blood
Chapter 8 - Accident
Chapter 9 - Monster
Chapter 10 - Lost
Chapter 11 - Note
Chapter 12 - Nameplate
Chapter 13 - Fire
Chapter 14 - Poison
Chapter 15 - Fresh Wounds
Chapter 16 - Birthday
Chapter 17 - L.J
Chapter 19 - Claw Machine
Chapter 20 - Drowning
Chapter 21 - Happy
Chapter 22 - Abandoned
Chapter 23 - Apology
Chapter 24 - Alarm
Chapter 25 - Bullet
Chapter 26 - Twins
Chapter 27 - The Cursed Child
Chapter 28 - Rest
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Pyromaniac
Chapter 31 - Not Okay
Chapter 32 - Ice Prince
Chapter 33 - Escape
Chapter 34 - Russian Roulette
Chapter 35 - Try
Chapter 36 - How to Save A Life
Chapter 37 - Take The Fall
Chapter 38 - You Shine
Chapter 39 - Living A Lie
Chapter 40 - One Of Them
Chapter 41 - Fall Easily
Bonus Chapter 1 - Yves
Chapter 42 - Trauma
Chapter 43 - Chances
Chapter 44 - Lost
Chapter 45 - Ring On My Ear
Chapter 46 - Successor
Chapter 47 - A Family
Chapter 48 - Missing
Not an update
Chapter 49 - Shoot Me

Chapter 18 - Escape

506 64 126
By seoulfeels

Jay hurried his way out of the house and went straight at Ten's art gallery. Surprisingly, Jungwon's there sitting across Ten and Taeyong. He looks concerned.

If he confiding with Ten and Taeyong?

Is there something bothering his mind?

Jay automatically caught their attention upon arrival. First thing they focused on was his duffle bag. They stared at him in horror afterwards. Did he just runaway?

"Don't worry, I'll get a job eventually. I'll ask Kei hyung if he can suggest one. I'll make sure I wont be a burden." He said throwing his things on the floor to join them.

"So, what's up duck?" Ten asked him, trying to ask casually, not showing that he's worried or make a big deal out of anything, or Jay might get uncomfortable decide not open up to them.

Jay gave Ten a hug, "You were right about the tattoo. It really revealed the truth." He whispered, making Ten pull away and look him in the eyes. He can already tell what happened, judging by Jay's swollen eyes.

He didn't want to talk about it for now. Just like procrastinating on a homework, he wanted to set it aside for now. He didn't want to feel anything for a while. He didn't want to think about anything.

All this time he was convinced that he was the real Park among the two of them, but it turns out it was Sunghoon who was the real son of Park Jae and Sungyeon. He was just someone they had to take care of.

"You ok?" He asked the kid, rubbing his back to comfort him. Jay held back his tears and forced a smile, though he couldn't stop his tears from building up. "All good." He forced a chuckle. "A little surprised." He nodded, finally flashing a smile.

Jungwon can tell how much he's hiding by simply looking at his eyes. Damn Lee Minsung for teaching him to be observant. He feels like he has a skill in the wizarding world called occlumency, the skill to read minds and block everybody from reading your mind.

There is no right or wrong thing to do at this situation. It depends on the person you're going to comfort. Does he want to hear comfort, or wants silence?

"All good? Are you sure?" Taeyong asked Jay staring at his swollen eyes, that's when he started tearing up silently, lowering his head and putting on his bucket hat to cover up his face. Ten and Taeyong rubbed his back without saying anything, also trying to process everything.

They couldn't believe that he survived the car crash, or was he even at the car crash? Did the Parks try to hide him?

It was hard to tell what happened. Ten and Taeyong had to discuss, so they asked Jungwon to take Jay out to buy some ingredients before they cook dinner.

When Jay settled down a little bit, Jungwon then invited Jay to buy some vegetables with him for dinner to set off his mind to something else. While buying some vegetables, Jungwon succeeds to distract Jay for a while. They were currently looking for spring onion.

Since it was already late, it's hard to find a lot of things anymore. When Jungwon finally spotted one last spring onion on one stall, he ran towards it as if his life depended on it. He even had to jump over a table as a shortcut. Sadly he wasn't quick enough.

A woman grabbed it, and purchased. To his disappoinment, Jungwoo sulked. He was so cute with his frowned face and the way his cheeks were accentuate as he clenched his jaw.

Jay thought he was so cute.

In the end, the two of them accepted their defeat and just decided to go back to Ten's art gallery and just tell them what really happened. That the market ran out of spring onions.

Jay didn't want to settle down inside under a roof yet. He wanted to walk or maybe go to a rooftop like what Niki does. He doesn't have claustrophobia, or anything close to that. He just

"What do we usually do as kids?" Jay asked out of curiosity. He has forgotten most of his childhood, of course he'd be curious about it. He wanted to know everything.

"We played a lot of hide and seek, sports as well. If we get separated on a team, you know my weak points already and use it against me. You would usually read me books to sleep. Not even story books, you love reading books for finance and economics. For a kid, it was incredible. I loved it, it never fails to make me sleep." Jungwon teased him.

Jay chuckled, pushing him a little to tease him back.

"By the way, I recently saw the woman who keeps seeing you." Jungwon informed him. He instantly regret telling this to Jay.

He just stared at Jungwon, unable to react. There was a lot in his mind right now that he has no capacity for one more.

"She lives in this town. I was conditioning for a tournament. Since I got tired of the gym and treadmill, I have decided to jog every morning instead. I saw her just around the corner near the school." Jungwon continued.

Jay scratched the back of his head, still unable to process it. He recently learned that the people he called his parents for years was not really his parents, for Christ's sake. They didn't even gave him an explanation and just let him go.

He has forgotten his childhood, he has no parents, he doesn't know who he is.

Jay was about to force himself to ask a question when he noticed something peculiar. Someone seems to be out of place. On a busy street where everybody's rushing to pack up, and go home to get to their families before dinner, a guy with a black hoodie stood there, leaning on a flower shop's wall lazily, staring directly at them.

His posture seems familiar. Jay's sure he's seen this man before.

"It's weird because when I approached her, and asked if she knows you, she just stared at me confused. She stuttered and said she doesn't know any Jay Park, as if she's hiding anything. She could've said she knows your father, because who doesn't know your father in this town, right? But she avoided my question and entered her house." Jungwon still proceeds talking. Jay was thank ful of that because they would look like normal citizens.

That way, the man on the black hoodie won't suspect that Jay has noticed him.

They proceed walking and Jay noticed the man with the black hoodie follow them. What is he? What is he trying to do?

As soon as they reached Ten's studio, Jay gave Jungwon the other shopping bags and excused himself. He said he just wanted to get a drink that he couldn't live without. Jungwon didn't argue anymore and just let him be. Whether he's really telling the truth or he just wanted to get some air, it doesn't matter. He respects that.

Based on how cautious Ten and Taeyong are with him, he must be going through some things right now.

Jay sprinted towards the nearest store, but when he got the chance, he walked further, just enough for the man in hoodie to stand near an alley, that's when he turned around and ran toward him, pushing him on the alley to avoid making a scene, pushing him against the wall with all his might.

Jay held his hand to his back pushing him on the brick wall, hi other hand grabbing on the man's shoulder, his elbow pushing his face against the wall so he can't do harm or mobilize himself. Jay was expecting him to surrender. He assumed it was just one of his father's agents that was asked to tail him while he's out.

The man chuckled, which was making this weird in so many levels. What if this is some kind of messed up person? Jay instantly regrets involving himself with him.

"Quick witted. Pretending you didn't notice me. You made sure your friend is safe before actually  confronting me. I like it. You really are your father's son." He said on his deep voice and thick dialect.

Jay released him, allowing him to fix his shirt before facing Jay. "How are you, Jay? That's what they call you, I heard. Last time I saw you, you were just a little kid. I've been curious on what you've turned out to be. You grew up well. I bet Euijin's happy on how you've been raised." He turned his back on Jay now.

"Don't make too many friends like your father. Not all of them would treat you the same way." He was about to walk away but Jay desperately blocked his way.

"Who are you? How do you know my father?" He asked.

The man looked around, also upwards for CCTV cameras and removed his hood. He can't be seen anywhere. He's escaped the prison for 21 years now. He's still being tracked down.

Jay's eyes widened. He already knew who this man was. It's Min Yoongi. He's at the old photo album of his father. He also saw his name at Lee Joon's visitor list. He also overheard his conversation with Sangman. He already knew him before they can officially introduce themselves.

"Something tells me I don't have to introduce myself." He said, placing a hand on Jay's shoulder. "I'm not sure why you came to see Lee Joon, but you need stop this. You'd get yourself in the same position as your father." He whispered this time, then released Jay, pulling his hood again then gave Jay a pat in the back before walking.

"Wait!" Jay stopped his tracks. "That man...at St. Ester." He paused, Yoongi turned his head to him halfway. "Is that really Lee Joon?" He asked.

Yoongi sniffed, trying to restrain himself from saying anything that would make this kid more curious in this matter. He didn't want him involved.

"He is." Yoongi lied. "Criminals lie on who they are. Whatever he said forget it." He said colder than how he was talking earlier then left for real, leaving Jay unsatisfied.

Yoongi then went straight to Park Jae's favorite hang out, the illegal casino downstairs of a simple restobar that the Parks own for years. The secret to their success. The ugly truth that Euijin didn't approve of.

Yoongi went straight to Jae, grabbing his sleeve, pushing him against the wall. His agents strated pulling Yoongi away from him, but adrenalin took over Yoongi and shoved them all aside. "Euijae!You fucking bastard! I told you to keep the boy! What the fuck is this? Why is he out in the streets? You still fucking owe me! You're still under my debt, you fucking rotten piece of shit!" He yelled but Jae was laughing at him. Clearly, he smoked a lot of pot already.

This is why Euijin didn't take over the family business. Because he didn't want this type of behavior and he's not going to tolerate it. That's what his father never understood of him.

"Debt? I can throw you in jail Min Yoongi." He warned. "And as for the boy, I hate seeing him. I have endured seeing him grow up, doing the same old things my brother used to do! On the same fucking house! Holding the same fucking books! Saying everything that my fucking brother would say!" He said as he pushed Yoongi away.

"It's his choice to leave! I told you I can't do anything anymore if it's him who wanted to leave." He gave Yoongi the same warning look that he's been giving him.

Yoongi smirked. "You loathed your own brother. It's why you were so happy when Lee Joon killed him. Some brother." Yoongi said turning his back at him, lighting a cigarette. It smells like sweaty balls down here. He'd rather smell smoke.

"Try to do something, and I can easily throw you to jail." Jae warned.

It was now Yoongi's turn to laugh. "Jail?" He mocks him.

"Yes! Jail! Behind bars! Somewhere you can't watch over around your friends' kids!" Jae warns him again.

Yoongi hissed at him, exhaling smoke on his face. "Sangman can send me to jail, Namjoon, Yuta, Hansol, and the rest. Do you really think I'm scared of a fucking jail? I can just escape again after a while. I've been at rock bottom before, I just have to work my away out of it again. But you, since when did your feet touch the ground?Have you showed your family your real business? What would your son and wife think if they discover this fucking lounge filled with gamblers and smoke. Euijin's smart to refuse to inherit this shit." He insulted Jae to the bones, making him feel like a lowlife.

"But still, you left your godson to a fucking crook, instead of taking him in. Euijin isn't so smart after all. All his friends couldn't take his son in. Thre of them has psychotic tendencies. One's a clever man who's broke and unstable for fighting for justice." Jae came back trying to attack a part of Yoongi that he's most ashamed of and has no control over.

"Euijin hyung always told me that snakes and sharks are just misunderstood creatures. That people are just blinded by fear so when they see these animals, they see potential threat in their lives. He always sided with these animals. No wonder he did the same in choosing his friends. Hyung wasn't always right, look at him, he's dead. The friend he trusted his life with killed him. Snakes are traitors in the end." He finished with a chuckle.

Yoongi had enough of him and finally threw a punch across Jae's face. "Joon was threatened to do it. If he didn't do it, his family would be..." Yoongi couldn't continue.

He was broken when Lee Joon betrayed Euijin, but couldn't help but sympathized when he learned later on that he was threatened that his family would die if Euijin and his son won't.

"See? You're defending him!" Jae wipes his bleeding mouth and proceeds to throw a punch on Yoongi's face as well. "You knew what he was up to. It's why you took Jong Seong! But what about my brother? You're the same as Lee Joon! Exactly the same!" He spat throwing another punch. "My brother died and you just watched it happen! You fucking psychopath! You call yourself his friend? Stop acting so high and mighty. You're a fucking mental case and you shouldn't be out! Fuck you!" He threw another punch.

It's not true that he hated Euijin. He was still his older brother. A man he looked up to the most. The only kind person in his family. Of course a younger brother would always look up to his older brother. He envied him for being the son that their father wanted, but he would never wish his brother to disappear.

It's Jay he hated.

The child of his brother. The reason why his brother was disowned and why he was murdered. The cause of all this madness.

Yoongi took all Jae's punch because he knew that he deserved it. It was true that he's a mental case. He admits that. Why else would he leave Jay to Jae instead of taking him in. He just escaped prison prior to that unfortunate event.

He has no job, no savings and has a messed up mind. He knew that Jay can't survive with him. And if he did, he'd end up like him.

Jae noticed that Yoongi wasn't fighting back and moving and it annoyed him even more. Because he's aware how much deserved it. Jae didn't want that. He wanted Yoongi to prove that he doesn't think like what a normal human being would. Because he'd feel awful that he just beat up a normal human rather than an animal.

"Let's stop lying at the kid. He's already hurt." Jae told Yoongi, getting off of him. His fist burn like fire from throwing punches. "I hurt him too much already so he can survive learning about the fact that he's not my real son. I hope he survives after learning that his father died at the hands of his bestfriend." Jae said tasting sour in his mouth.

"And once he discovered that the one who ordered him is his own grandfather, and that it was him who they wanted gone." He continued.

Yoongi sat up wincing in pain. "He went to St. Ester." He muttered.

"What!?" Jae almost screamed in fright. "He can't! He can't go around leaving tracks! Jung Jiro would figure it out! He'll fucking kill the kid without mercy. He was devastated when Jisook died as well. He made sure Lee Joon would pay for it, he made sure he would never dare to see his family. He can't know that the kid is alive." Jae told Yoongi as if he didn't already know.

"It is why you should take him back. Take him back to your home. It's why I came here you idiot. You're really far from your brother." Yoongi insulted, lighting another cigarette.

"Idiot? That's what you were trying to say? You came here aggressively, disturbing my business. Now you're saying you came here so I'd take Jay back in my house! You really are mentally unstable." He stared at Yoongi's bruised face. He really went through all this trouble for that. "I'll try to take the kid back. But I can't promise anything. He's as stubborn as my brother. It'll be hard." He said, grabbing a stick of cigarette from Yoongi and grabbed his lighter as well and smoked with him.

....

(Flashback)

Yoongi was running during a stormy and muddy night. He didn't dare to follow the main highway and went straight to the forest, running as fast as he can even if he stepped on some sharp twigs and rocks.

He didn't dare to check if his feet is bleeding. What's important now is to get away from him. Mt. Carmen, a jail that's especially for people like him. Away from civilization. No other transportation available but a shuttle that transports inmates.

He didn't stop running until he finally reached a small hut for farmers. Aside from a bunch of tools, it was empty, no people inside. He grabbed some clothes to replace his wet, striped, jail uniform.

Grabbing a truck fuel, he went deep into the forest and burned his uniform and watched the fire, thinking about his good friend Yuta. If he's here he'd enjoy this. The hot, bright, burning flames devouring the clothing and a few leaves that's drenched in fuel. But later on put out when the rain started again.

He knew he had to move again, or he'd be caught. They might be close to him now.

He started running again. At least now that he's wearing different clothes he won't draw attention to himself anymore.

He eventually reached the main road that's packed with cars. He hitchhiked until he finally saw the city again. Seoul, South Korea, where his friends are. He went to a small art gallery that he's familiar of. Went straight to the basement and knocked.

"Password!"

"Pure Blood!" He spoke. The door opened and there he was, Ten. He was shocked to see Yoongi. He immediately pulled him inside, not wasting any time.

"H-how?" He asked, giving Yoongi a cup of tea.

"I can't go in details." Yoongi responded. His hands shook as he took the cup of tea. He spilled a few drops because of it. His hands are having tremors because of his anxiety. "I escaped." It was all Ten needed anyways. He was wondering if he escaped or proven innocent.

He did but a resort on fire just last year because his employer assigned him to. Apparently a customer wanted to buy the land of the resort but the owner won't seel it. So Yoongi's boss – Song Jongki appointed him burn the place down for the business man customer, Jung Jiro.

"What's your plan now? Your pictures are still in police stations and posts. Surely people would recognize you." Ten told him.

"I'll come back, I just. I wanted to see Joon's kid in his birthday. I'm his godfather after all. I left my money at a compartment in my old apartment. I just want to buy the kid warm clothing for winter." Yoongi told Ten. It was heartbreaking.

Yoongi was an orphan. He never knew his parents. He has no family but his friends. When Lee Joon had a kid and he became his godfather, it was the first time Yoongi became a part of a family. There's nothing he loved the most but his godson.

"Euijin and Sungyeon also had a son last April 20, as well." Ten informed him. Inside Mt. Carmen was more strict than a normal jail or psychiatric ward. No visitors, no letters in and out. To avoid escapes and planning of escape. What they didn't know is Yoongi can plan his escape without any source inside and outside the facility.

Yoongi was surprised that he lost track of the date as well.

"Really?" Yoongi smiled. This has to be the first time Ten saw him smile.

"Thanks for the tea, now I need some clothes. Something that won't stand out." He said, gesturing at his all denim clothes snd boots that he took from the hut in the middle of the forest.

Ten took out some clothes and gave it to Yoongi. He was hesitant. He wanted to call the authorities. This man is dangerous. He didn't want him near Lee Joon's son or Euijin's son.

Yoongi did noticed how uncomfortable Ten was. He understood why. Seven people was killed at the fire and 149 employees and families were injured. He was caught by the authorities because he stayed and watched the fire engulf everything and turned it to dust. He watched the people in distress, he heard the cries of those who were hurt and who's loved ones were left inside.

He burned the back building of their school when they were still in Highschool. Everybody knew it was him, but since Yuta was fascinated by fire, he stood there watching the flames dance. It was him who was blamed. Good thing nobody got hurt. Yuta got counseling, paid for the damages and had a permanent record in his name, while this man walked freely.

Yuta didn't say a thing. He just accepted the blame. He said he won't dare judge why Yoongi did it.

Now here he is, standing here after killing and injuring lots of people.

When Yoongi left, Ten called Euijin right away. Yoongi would only listed to what Euijin has to say. He doesn't listen to anyone. Maybe he can convince Yoongi to go back at Mr. Carmen.

When Yoongi came back, he's already holding a bunch of baby clothes for Joon's son.

He was surprised to see Euijin sitting with Taeyong and Ten.

"Yoongi! It's good to see you." He pulled Yoongi in a hug. "Is that for little Heeseung?" He asked, pointing at the shopping bag.

Yoongi nodded.

The three were heart broken, but it has to be done. Yoongi can't stay and they knew that too well. It's not him, but his condition.

"I wrote your name as my son's godfather as well. Would you like to see him?" Euijin asked.

Yoongi smirked. "You called the cops?" He said retrieving as step back. "I only wanted to see the kids. I wanted to check if he looks like Lee Joon in any way or he was lucky to look like Kaeun. And also Taecyeon's son." He was in disbelief that Ten didn't call the police but asked Euijin to come over to do it for him.

He knew that it won't infuriate Yoongi if it was Euijin who would do it. Clever.

"Fine! Give this to little Heeseung." He gave the shopping bag to Euijin. "Then this one to Taecyeon for his son, Minsung." He placed a thick pile of money inside Euijin's pocket, secretly snatching his wallet. "But I need to visit someone else." He said and escaped them." Euijin panicked right away. He might take revenge on his employer and do another crime.

Knowing Yoongi, his anger always take control of him.

Yoongi took a bus, using Euijin's transportation card so he won't have to purchase one leave any traces of him and his location. When he successfully arrived at his destination. He had goosebumps at the sight of the facility. St. Ester, where he spent a lot of his teenage years in.

He went to the front desk and asked to visit Lee Joon. He was surprised when he was given the logbook and nobody has ever visited him, even Euijin.

He wrote his name leaving a trace of himself, since he knew that Euijin won't stop until he's back to Mr. Carmen.

He was escorted at the visiting area that was very much familiar to him. This is where his friends would visit him before as well.

He thought Lee Joon was lucky that he can have visitors. At Mr. Carmen there's no such thing. No normal people to talk to. All crazy people.

After a little while, two guard entered pushing a patient to the chair, but this isn't Lee Joon and Yoongi already knew right away. He glanced at the guard behind him. "I said Lee Joon." He said but the guard rolled his eyes. "Your act won't free your friend. Even if his face is burnt his fingerprint and DNA matched Lee Joon's now shut up and talk to him. We're not unprofessionals here."

Yoongi looked at the patient closely as it glared at him. He took the phone and spoke, "Taecyeon?" He asked and the patient spat on the glass that separates them.

Because of that violation, he was taken away in an instant.

"It looks like he didn't want to talk to you." The guard said escorting Yoongi out. He looked flustered. He wasn't expecting to see Ok Taecyeon in Lee Joon's behalf. It means Lee Joon is out there."

When he realized it, he rushed to go back to Ten's place and this time, Namjoon was there as well. "Lee Joon." It was all Yoongi could say.

They're all aware of his anxiety. Ten gave him another glass of chamomile tea and asked him to sit.

"What are these cops doing? Seriously. They didn't come here in time, then didn't arrive at St. Ester in time. And they say top criminals are hard to find. I literally gave them the right locations." Euijin said in frustration, making Taeyong chuckle.

"Not yet! Don't! I need to track down Lee Joon." Yoongi told him.

"What are you talking about? Lee Joon never escaped, St. Ester." Namjoon told Yoongi.

"He was never there." Yoongi told them. "He's still out there and might still be working for Jongki." He informed them.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi chuckled at their shocked faces. "You fucking fools. You never visited him? You too Euijin! You loved the puppy, but afraid to be beaten by his sharp teeth when he grew up? That's fucked up. No wonder he's gone crazy." Yoongi told the man he used to call his friend. Or maybe he never stopped being friends with him despite all the things that happened.

"The resort, I never did it. Someone did it in my account. So Jongki won't get me killed. When I got there, they're already dead, those people. I stood there loving how huge the fire was. The cold world I knew was suddenly warm. It felt good. So they thought it was me who did it. I couldn't tell anyone because I couldn't have visitors or send letters. I didn't have that privilege." He finally admitted.

"You knew this Euijin. I wouldn't dare hurt anyone but myself. I was caught red handed and suddenly you fear me. What kind of pet owner is afraid to be bitten?" He laughed loudly, scaring them even more.

Namjoon covered his mouth to interrupt him. "Then who's at St. Ester?" He asked.

Yoongi swatted Namjoon's hand away. "You fucking fools. When we all had to register for police clearance, remember how Lee Joon was late?" He told them.

What does that to do with anything? They thought.

"Shit!" Namjoon and Euijin simultaneously cursed.

"What?" Ten asked.

"We called Taecyeon in his behalf. We used his finger prints." Namjoon said grabbing a handful of his hair.

"When it was Taecyeon's turn to get his, we asked Lee Joon to do it so the finger prints won't match. No wonder he was missing. His poor kid was left in his grandparents while Yoona married another man and moved to Japan. Poor kid. We're so stupid to have done it. We should've let Lee Joon miss the appointment instead of calling Taecyeon. It was so damn funny back then." Euijin rubbed his temples as he sight.

"It's still funny!" Yoongi said and started laughing. "You should've seen Taecyeon's face when I got there. He spat on me. Ungrateful bastard." He said then burst into laughter once again.

"Lee Joon, he's still out there." Namjoon muttered.

(End of Flashback)

...

A/N: The revelations is up. We're near the end. To be honest I don't want to make this longer because I might end up procrastinating like in my other books.

After this I'll go back to writing destiny and soulmates bullshit.

My life needs something besides misery. I don't even know why I wrote this. After writing this book called 'kissing needles' I promised myself that I would never write anything like this again, but what have I done? I must be crazy.

Thanks for dropping by, and I hope this chapter cleared out some things. I didn't want to want to mention the numbers but I just want to thank you guys for 2k reads. It's been a while since I've had a group of people to talk to and interact with. I just want to make memories, I hope I don't look like some bitch who cares too much about the numbers.

You guys are amazing, each and everyone of you. You guys just made a cynical person like me look forward to something, smile while writing a new chapter. You guys are my felix felicis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 3.1K 28
"You don't know me. Why do you care so much?" ยฉ 2020 - 2021 -JAKISM
187K 11.4K 65
๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ...
120K 6.1K 28
"I'd love to have dinner with you. But I prefer having you for tonight." ยฉ 2021 -JAKISM
17.9K 1.1K 15
โwas everything we had not enough? โž ยฉ enhypens 2021 | LEE HEESEUNG