Nevermind (Jay I-Land ff)

By seoulfeels

"I'm fine! Because that's what you wanted to hear." Collab with @Shachie1322 ๐Ÿฅฐ ... Date Started: July 31, 20... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Comparison
Chapter 2 - Nightmare
Chapter 3 - Left Behind
Chapter 4 - Try Again
Chapter 5 - Team
Chapter 6 - Marks
Chapter 7 - Pure Blood
Chapter 8 - Accident
Chapter 9 - Monster
Chapter 10 - Lost
Chapter 11 - Note
Chapter 12 - Nameplate
Chapter 13 - Fire
Chapter 14 - Poison
Chapter 15 - Fresh Wounds
Chapter 16 - Birthday
Chapter 18 - Escape
Chapter 19 - Claw Machine
Chapter 20 - Drowning
Chapter 21 - Happy
Chapter 22 - Abandoned
Chapter 23 - Apology
Chapter 24 - Alarm
Chapter 25 - Bullet
Chapter 26 - Twins
Chapter 27 - The Cursed Child
Chapter 28 - Rest
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Pyromaniac
Chapter 31 - Not Okay
Chapter 32 - Ice Prince
Chapter 33 - Escape
Chapter 34 - Russian Roulette
Chapter 35 - Try
Chapter 36 - How to Save A Life
Chapter 37 - Take The Fall
Chapter 38 - You Shine
Chapter 39 - Living A Lie
Chapter 40 - One Of Them
Chapter 41 - Fall Easily
Bonus Chapter 1 - Yves
Chapter 42 - Trauma
Chapter 43 - Chances
Chapter 44 - Lost
Chapter 45 - Ring On My Ear
Chapter 46 - Successor
Chapter 47 - A Family
Chapter 48 - Missing
Not an update
Chapter 49 - Shoot Me

Chapter 17 - L.J

522 68 111
By seoulfeels

Niki, Hanbin and Jay were invited to have breakfast but none of them seems to be touching their food. None of them are speaking as well.

Niki would poke the meat on his plate with fork as if he's tickling it, or checking out if it's still alive.

Baekho suddenly came out and went to them. He looks like he didn't get much sleep. None of them did. "He stabilized, but I'm afraid he still needs to rest. No visitor for now. He needs help, if he intended to harm himself by jumping. Even if he just meant a little harm, he needs guidance. I'm so sorry but I have called the authorities. Someone has to know. He would get into trouble, yes, but if we don't alarm anyone, he'd be alone on his own. Nobody to lean on and nobody to trust. You might think you're doing best by hiding him and his suicidal tendencies but without an expert to check him out, he's done." Baekho explained to Niki who looked like he's guilty and he's about to cry. He's just a child after all.

"Don't worry, with a little investigation, they can figure out that the arson and the Lee Minsung incidents are separate. Your friend will not get punished by that. I assure you. I also tried to contact his parents, and his father picked up. He said he'd be here." Baekho reassured Niki.

"His father? You mean he'd fly from Australia just to be here?" Hanbin asked with a hint of doubt in his tone.

Baekho felt offended that these children don't have even a pinch of trust in adults. "Of course he'd be here. What father would allow his kid to be suffer alone? Trust me, you'll see soon enough." Baekho seemed confident, so they just decided to trust him.

"If you're done eating, I suggest you go to school while there's still plenty of time. Don't worry, the patient will be fine with me. His father's on the way." Baekho once again tried to reassure them so they can go to school without worries. They're young and innocent. What they need most right now is to study with full focus to nurture their mind with new informations and discoveries, nit things that make them view life and it's cruelty.

"Doc! The boy's father is here." Baekho's maid announced. Hanbin and Niki stood up, anxious to finally meet Jake's father.

They were disappointed when he wasn't what they expected. It was their art teacher that specializes in photography, Kim Taehyung. He isn't Jake's father. What is he doing here, pretending to be his father?

"What the fuck?! Kim Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Baekho asked. So he knows him. "No wonder I thought his voice was familiar. I wasn't talking to his father, I was talking to you." Baekho finally figured it out.

"I'm not sure why he registered my contact as his father either. I'm just here to give you his real parents' contact number." Taehyung handed Baekho a paper with a bunch of contact numbers. "I tried calling them myself but no one would answer me. Maybe if you call them on your number, they'd puck up. They knew my number and aware that I'm a teacher." Taehyung told Baekho.

He glanced at Niki and Hanbin who are looking at him in a confused expression. Then saw Jay. He held his breath move for a closer look as if he's a wild animal at a zoo. He slapped a hand on his mouth in shock. He tried to say something but he choked every time.

Jay couldn't feel more offended in his life. This has to be the first time someone was speechless in his presence. Normally they would share their rude thoughts about him, but this one seemed to have lost his voice.

Why?

Is he that hideous?

"E-Euijin?" He stuttered, then glanced at Baekho. He nodded at Taehyung.

What was that supposed to mean?

"Follow me." Baekho told Taehyung. "Go to school!" He then told the kids and left them there.

"Euijin? Who's that? Is that your real name?" Niki asked Jay who was just as confused as him. Jay didn't want to believe that Euijin is his real father because he'd be more hurt if he isn't, but after that nod from Baekho, he felt like it was a confirmation that he really is Euijin's son.

"Well, let's go to school. I trust Baekho hyung." Niki clapped his hand to get both Hanbin and Jay's attention.

They followed Niki out of the mansion and walked Hanbin to his dorm since it was the closest. Nicholas was already there waiting for him. Jay was nervous with his death glare. He looks like he's ready to kill someone. He didn't want to leave Hanbin here. But then Nicholas stood up, giving Hanbin a hug. "Next time tell me where you're going." He told him then waved at Niki and Jay with a smile. His smile was actually really bright and a total opposite of his glare.

Jay was shocked at how he can easily misjudge someone just by looking at them.

"Thanks for bringing him back in one piece. His mother couldn't contact him last night so I stayed up looking for him. I'm sure I've been to every corner of this town, where were you guys?" He asked.

"Just here and there. We must've missed each other." Niki lied but Hanbin didn't mind. They both didn't want to tell Nicholas because he'd never allow Niki to go to rooftops, even if he needed some air. Kei trusts him to look after Niki because Hanbin was too soft. He would never disobey Kei.

"No problem." Niki raised his hand and waved as he dragged Jay away. "Where do you live? Do you live closer than mine? I live by the bakery right next to the bank." Niki told Jay.

Jay couldn't answer. He doesn't have a home at this point. "I live at the art gallery near the grocery." He responded which earned a weird look from Niki, but he nodded nevertheless. "I'll just walk you and proceed home." Jay said checking his watch for the time. It's still 5 AM, there's still plenty of time to walk.

By the time they got in front of the bakery, Jay saw Taki taking out a sign for the bakery. He ran up to them when he saw Niki. "Thank God you're here. Jessica was about to call the police. Kei's stopping her. Hurry and show yourself." He said pulling his brother inside the house beside the bakery.

And once again, Jay was alone. Envying Hanbin and Niki for having someone wait for them all night. No matter how much he denies it, he really wanted a family to welcome him as well.

"Where have you been! You little troublemaker!" Jay heard a woman's voice scream.

"He'd here! He's safe!" Kei's screams were audible as well.

Jay can only wish for that. He walked away not wanting to hear any of this anymore. He went to Ten's art gallery and saw both Taeyong and Ten preparing breakfast. They even washed dried and ironed his uniform. "Oh, the kid is here." Taeyong gave him a cup of milk. "No coffee for you, sir. You need milk more." He said then served some sausages and green peas on a plate.

"We cooked pancakes and chicken, eggs and bacon, sausages and green peas and some cheese and ham sandwiches. We didn't know what you want." Taeyong told him nervously.

Jay didn't know what to say. He was never welcomed to the kitchen like this before. Nobody's ever prepared this much for his breakfast before. He's never been this special before in his life.

"We can still reheat pizza if you don't like anything." Ten told Jay when he noticed that he had a sad expression on. He assumed it's because he's rich and probably has a gourmet chef in their house to prepare him his meals.

"No, this is already too much. T-thanks." He sat down and grabbed a random plate, eating like he'd been starved. Tears rolling down his cheeks in appreciation.

He's been envying Niki and Hanbin never knowing that Ten and Taeyong would welcome him like a part of their family.

"This is really good! This is high quality breakfast." He compliments, making Taeyong smile. "I like this kid. Your parents taught you well. Don't cry now, the food might get offended." Taeyong wiped his tears.

Now that the topic of parents was brought up again, Jay didn't care anymore. He had the idea that anyone else can be his parents. Even Ten and Taeyong could be fine parents.

Taeyong even drove him to school.

More investigators came to school this time. They're even checking bags and pickets of the students, which made Jay worry and not open the car door right away to check on his pockets.

Taeyong noticed his worried face.

"We took it." He told the boy. "The nameplate and the lighter." He unbuckled Jay's seatbelt when he was silent and confused. "You can explain later. Empty your mind. You have a lot of studying to do." Taeyong opened the car door for him.

Jay got out of the car and saw Eui Joo waving at him. He doesn't look sick anymore. Jay slowly approached him, "dude." But before he can speak, EJ pinned his nameplate on his uniform which made him more confused.

"I visited Sunghoon yesterday. He told me you needed this." EJ said then leaned forward to whisper. "He said he'll explain everything if you come home. He also told me to ask you to turn on your phone." He said them smiled.

If he's planning to explain that he only took the uniform from Jake's possession, Jay already knew it. But it wouldn't hurt to hear it from Sunghoon himself.

They both entered school like everyone else. When the police asked the boys to open their bags, Jay was touched to see a tumbler and lunchbox inside it. Taeyong must've prepared it for him.

He's with them for less than 24 hours and they already did things that his parents has never done for him before.

They entered the classroom and now the police are inside the classroom. Two of them at the back.

This must be a big deal now.

Johnny entered the classroom without a caution and any restrictions. He entered like he normally did. They couldn't tell if he's not informed that the school has now became a prison or he just don't mind.

"I were attacked by a dementor, the memory I chose to produce a patronus charm is when I first won first place in figure skating. It didn't feel much when I held the trophy and when they called my name, even when I saw the score. What I saw were my parents and the smile on their faces. It was hard to please them, but when I won, I finally did it. I finally feel like I have become the son that they needed. I constantly keep this in mind, so I would work harder and longer to win another competition to be worth something again. But no wins are compared to the first one. Because people get tired of it once it's a regular thing. The following awards are nothing but collectibles and nothing more until it reaches a quantity that others doesn't have, then you become worthy again. But at that first moment, the first time I got credit for my efforts, I am certain that I was truly happy." Johnny said then pointed at Sunghoon's chair, but it was empty.

"Oh?! Sorry. I forgot." Johnny was embarrassed. "This essay hit me hard. I wanted to call him out for it. Sadly, he's not here." Johnny sighed in disappoinment.

"I just want to tell you guys that you are all worth it. You don't need trophies, medals awards or certificate to prove your worth. Sure, they give you credit on your hard work, but it doesn't mean you're not working hard if you don't have one." He silenced the whole class with his words.

"Whether you're acknowledged by your efforts or not, you are doing great. You are trying your best. And if you aren't trying your best, it's ok. You just have to find the thing that you want the most and surely, you are desperate to achieve it." Johnny went to the whiteboard and wrote the words 'you are worth it'.

EJ hissed looking at Jay. "That won't work." He remarked them averted his gaze towards thew window.

What?

What won't work?

"I want everyone to look at your seatmates and tell them 'you are worth it'. Tell them!" Johnny ordered.

They shyly looked at their seatmates and said the words. "You are worth it." Then followed by giggles.

Jay glanced at EJ, refusing not to do as told. He grabbed his hand to get his attention. When he did, he said it. "You're worth it."

EJ just looked away again and seemed like he's in pain. He fixed his hair a few times and looked up, doing deep breaths. Jay watched him tremble and finally look down covering his eyes, rubbing them.

Tears dropped on his desk.

There was silence between them.

"A wise men that I look up to, once told me, that he was just an ordinary guy. Made plenty of faults and mistakes, that he has fears as well. That all he did was embrace himself and love himself gradually, just little by little. He was my superhero. The real superman. He taught me that all it takes was one person to be kind to you all the time while the world brings you down. And that is yourself." Johnny stood on his table making the police at the back groan and whisper that he's gone crazy.

"When you look in the mirror and hate yourself, because of the things that others have pointed out. When you started adjusting yourself, adapting to how to be like others, that's when you started to lose your identity. You start to see yourself through other people's eyes. You have abandoned yourself and becomes someone else."

Jay noticed some of his classmates lowered their heads as well.

"Call your names right now! Invite yourself back. Don't dare look at your seatmates! I want you all to think about the first time you colored a picture and how it amazed you that you can complete a picture. I want you all to recall how you first discovered how to blow bubbles and how you watched them fly upwards until they pop. The time when you thought that the moon was following you everywhere. Remember that child. Call his or her name."

EJ now started to sob. He wiped his tears punching the table. "Byun Eui Joo." He managed to say in between sobs.

"Harry spent loads of his time staring at the Mirror of Eriset, because for the first time, he was reunited with his parents at the reflection. It was comforting, that he's not alone anymore. But everything was just an illusion. Dumbledore told him that the mirror shows a person's more desperate desire. That many people had wasted time in front of it and even gone mad. If I ever get the chance to stand in front of such mirror, it would be an honor. I won't see the girl of my dreams, not a car, money or a house. I would see my reflection and might finally meet who I really am. I was lost for a while, and clueless of who I am or what I have become. Was it really me? Am I pretending to be someone else? I'm curious. I know my name, I know what I'm not and what I am, but why am I a stranger to my own life?"

Jay was shocked to hear his essay from Johnny. It was embarrassing that the whole class knew how he feels.

"You want to know who you really are? Then don't hold back. Don't be a stranger. Introduce yourself. Show us what you've got. Stop playing with your teachers. Stop playing with yourself." Johnny didn't call him out but he's definitely talking to him.

"You encourage them to be themselves and that they can be themselves so what if they're serial killers and a bunch of sociopaths? School is there to guid students. Restrict them and limit their ideas." Sangman interrupted the class.

Jay can never look at him the same after last night.

"What are you even teaching these kids Johnny? You sound like Namjoon. You know where Namjoon ended up." Sangman told Johnny. "Asylum." He ended his statement.

"Welcome to my class, my dear former classmate. It's been a while." Johnny greeted him. "This is how I do things here. If they end up to be in an asylum, good for them. At least it's better than a place where they had to grow as an adult and be just as corrupted as the rest. People who are accused to be insane are the people who trying to change the system that corrupt people has already set to make sure that the advantage are theirs." Johnny shut him up.

"Why are you even a fucking teacher Seo Johnny? How are you qualified to teach these children? You were friends with Min Yoongi and Lee Joon. Tsk!" He snorted as if he said something funny.

"Laugh all you want. It's funny because you were never in their position. Everything you need was laid in front of you. When you're desperate to survive, you would do all it takes to do so." Johnny told him. "Let's go to the bleachers, I don't want anyone to disturb my precious class." He told the students.

"You call it desperate when Lee Joon started killing people? What if he's the cause of the arson that's been happening? Does it not concern you?" Sangman went on again.

"Not my problem." Johnny said and proceeds to go out of the classroom.

Lee Joon, Jay heard that name again.

L.J

Could it be him?

Instead of proceeding to Johnny's class, he went to Hansol's office. As expected, he's there. "Not now kid, I'm busy." He told Jay but he still proceeds inside and even set the air-conditioning colder.

Hansol tried to ignore him, maybe he'd go away.

"Hyung! Does L.J stand for Lee Joon?" He asked which made Hansol stop what he's doing.

"What?" Hansol asked in a whisper. He looked alarmed.

"That lighter that Yuta mentioned has L.J carved in it if I wasn't mistaken. Does it stand for Lee Joon?" Jay asked.

Hansol was in utter shock hearing about it. "N-nobody knows about that. He used plenty of aliases: Lee Geon, Lee Hyun, and Lee Kun. Only Yoongi knows who he really is." Then it hit him.

Yoongi and Lee Joon are best of friends. He had goosebumps all of a sudden. Sitting back on his chair.

He shook his head disapprovingly. "He can't. He's in an psychiatric ward. Sangman sent him there with the help of Euijin. Controversial topic, I can't tell you." Hansol proceeds with sorting some papers once again.

"I found a similar lighter in Yuri's office. Flip lighter with a UK flag and an initial carved in it: L.J." Jay admitted. "I burned the faculty with it. It's with Taeyong and Ten's possession right now. How sure are you that he's in a psychiatric ward?" Jay asked.

"Confident. Me and Yuta went to St. Ester just last month. Of course he couldn't speak anymore. He has gone mad." Hansol seemed calm now, unlike earlier when he was mentioned.

St. Ester.

Jay wanted to see for himself of course. If what he heard from Min Yoongi and Sangman last night, Lee Joon is Heeseung's father. If Lee Joon resembles Heeseung, then he's really not the one causing all of these.

Does Hansol know that he's Heeseung's father?

Or was it a secret?

Does Heeseung know his own father?

Jay went back to class. EJ frowned at him. "Where have you been? If someone sees you going around suspiciously, they'll suspect you as the culprit." He was almost mad at him.

"What if I am the culprit?" Jay challenged him.

EJ chuckled at his question. "You aren't. We know who's been doing it and it's not you. You just accidentally got the uniform." He confidently told Jay.

Jay was amazed at his statement. So he was more focused on the 'Lee Minsung incident'. He's more involved on that issue. It means these two incidents are really separate.

"Why is he doing it?" Jay asked.

EJ was about to answer them Johnny hit their laps with a rolled news paper. "Focus! Focus on the topic." He scolded them. "Especially you Jay Park. You think you fooled me? Give me your full potential from now on. Give it your best." He said making the two silent. Jay didn't even know what's happening.

"Potential? Bullshit." EJ cursed.

Why does he seem angry? What's up with him? He seem changed after being hospitalized.

"He did it to find out his potential an object unleashes it's potential energy when falling or thrown. It becomes a projectile." EJ told Jay which didn't made sense. Why would Jake do that just because of a physics project?

Unless, he really thought he'd unleash his potential by falling, literally. He must be out of his mind.

It does help you loosen up if you face your fears sometimes. Jay did feel refreshed after jumping on a high falls once. He felt invincible and reborn.

Maybe Jake needed that feeling, but there's no such thing as falls in a city, so he used the bridge instead. But why wear Lee Minsung's uniform?

After school, Jay has decided not to go home to his parents or at Ten's. He wanted to see if Lee Joon was really contained. He asked around where St. Ester is, it turns out it was on top of a freaking hill.

People even looked at him weirdly when he asked more about it. He understood though. A highschool kid asking for a psychiatric ward doesn't seem normal.

While walking to the nearest bus station, Heeseung stopped his motorcycle in front of Jay. "This isn't the way to your house." He said as he removed his helmet to reveal his face. His hair fell beautiful like one of those movie scenes where the main character has a slow motion.

"Hyung, have you seen your birth certificate before?" He asked, wondering if Heeseung knew his father and if he ever tried finding him.

"Yes." He answered without frowning. "It's a useless piece of shit. Why did you ask?" He laughed, thinking Jay was joking.

"Why? Why is it useless?" Jay asked curiously.

"It was blurry, as if they didn't have ink that day. Also, the section where my father's name should be written has 'N/A' typed in it. Even in my birth certificate, a father is not applicable." He tried to joke about it.

So Sangman and Yoongi's conversation is like a secret file.

"Where are you going? I can give you a ride." Heeseung offered.

Jay refused. He didn't want Heeseung to know where he's going. He didn't know if it's time for him to know or meet his father.

Heeseung didn't force him to and left him into it. He needs to go to his part time job anyway. Jay rode a ling bus ride to St. Ester. It kinda look like a prison, and he wouldn't dare to question it. It only made sense when you're keeping a bunch of psycho inside.

He was escorted by two guards towards the information. "I'd like to visit Lee Joon." He said. The man let him write his name at a logbook and checked his ID. This is his first time visiting Lee Joon. Jay also checked Lee Joon's long list of visitors althoughout the years.

Min Yoongi
Park Euijin
Kim Namjoon
Han Sangman
Kim Namjoon
Park Euijin
Kim Hyuna
Kim Taehyun
Lee Hun
Seo Johnny
Han Sangman
Lee Hyun
Park Euijin
Yoo Jiho
Song Minho
Jeon Jungkook
Lee Geon
Ji Hansol
Lee Kun
Nakamoto Yuta
Ji Hansol
Kim Namjoon
Kang Dongho
Lee Jin
Kang Dongho
Min Yoongi
Min Yoongi
Min Yoongi
Min Yoongi
Han Sangman
Min Yoongi
Park Sungjun
Park Jae
Kim Taehyung
Kim Namjoon
Min Yoongi

Park Jay

Jay wished he had Minsung's nameplate right now so nobody would see that he visited as well.

He was led into the visiting room where there's glass in between that has phone at the side to communicate. "Wait for him." The guard said and went to the door.

In just a few seconds, two guards entered the other side, holding a man on a cliché strait jacket where his hands were restrained, wrapped in his body and tied behind him.

Jay was shocked to see his face. It was burnt.

He glanced at the guard. "What's wrong with his face?" He asked. The guard smirked at his question. "He accidentally burnt himself." He responds.

Jay looked back at him and stared at his face. He couldn't tell if this man ever resembles Heeseung. He stared at his eyes and the other looks like his pupils are totally destroyed while the other turned grey. He really couldn't tell. He thought this would be helpful, but it wasn't.

"Mr. Lee Joon?" He asked and the man laughed like a total insane person. It was creepy and alarming.

"You're Lee Joon? Do you know Lee Kaeun? You had a child with her, his name is Lee Heeseung. Do you know?" He asked but the man only laughed louder.

"Are you L.J?" Jay asked. Still no response of words and just a loud crazy laugh. Jay totally wasted his time. He has one last question to ask, and if he doesn't respond, not only he wasted time and money to come here, he also has his name on the visitor list forever.

"Why did Park Euijin ever came to see you?" He asked. He's not finding asnwers for the arson or for Heeseung anymore. He wanted answers for his own benefit now.

The man now pressed his face on the glass startling Jay and the guards. He can only see up close because both of his eyes were hurt by the smoke when he tried to burn himself.

"Euijin! Euijin!" He spoke for the first time, that the guards was surprised. "Euijin! Get me out of here! They say I'm crazy! You know I'm not! You can prove that I'm not!" He pleads, hitting his head on the glass. Guards started pulling him back to his seat.

"If you don't calm yourself we'll take you away!" They warned.

"Euijin! Euijin! Euijin! Help me! He's out there! You know that! You believe me! You said you'd prove my innocence! Why did it take too long for you to come back? Did you hide your family like I told you? Are they safe? Is Jisook ok? What about the kid? Your son?" He asked.

"Who's out there?" Jay asked nervously.

"Lee Joon!" He responds. "Why are you talking like you don't know? Don't do this to me. Don't abandon me. You know the truth. Stop acting like you don't. You know me." He's now tearing up.

Jay swallowed a lump. He felt sorry for him. If he really is falsely accused then this is fucked.

He now started kicking and struggling. "I trusted you is so long but you have betrayed me! How could you betray me! I kept your secret from your brother. He came asking me questions. Traitor!" He accused one last time before he was taken away.

What does he mean that Lee Joon is out there?

Who is he then?

Jay got out of the ward more confused than ever. He didn't know what information he gained. He did memorize the list of the visitors, so he started writing it on a piece of paper for a start. Then he tried to process every information he heard from him.

Euijin promised this man that he can prove his innocence. This man warned him to hide his family. Euijin entrusted this man a secret. He tried to burn himself.

On the way home, he has decided to finally come home. To keep his mind busy, he thought about Sunghoon explaining why he has Minsung's uniform, though Jay already figured out that he took it from Jake.

When he got there, the house was empty. Even Sunghoon wasn't in his room.

Hyeoni approached him and prepared him dinner. "Where are they?" Jay asked.

"They ate outside to celebrate your father's promotion. He's finally the chairman." Hyeoni informed him. "Your grandfather stepped out of the position. He's getting more and more sick." She gave Jay a sympathetic look.

"Wait! Miss Hyeoni, can you tell me about Park Euijin?" He asks.

Hyeoni looked flustered. She even shifted her weight to her other leg and lowered her head. "Why do you suddenly want to know about him?" She asked.

"Did you take care of him as well?" Jay asks. The woman smiled. She excused herself for a while to take a photo album. An old one. "You and Sunghoon aren't the first ones I took care of. I met young Euijin when he was 12 year old. I was new to the job then. He's smart compared to his age. Only talks about theories and doesn't really have time to play. His father preferred him more than any of his children. He's the easiest to take care of. He cleans after himself, and would only stay in one place to read, while his other siblings play around and end up breaking expensive things. When he was your age, he thought of being a shareholder in his father's business. Thinking about his future." She showed a bunch of pictures of Euijin that has no trace in this house.

"But he became friends with Lee Joon and everything changed. He got into a lot of arguments with his parents, and started disobeying. Even I couldn't believe it. The kid who never misbehaved became the black sheep of the family. One day he came home with a tattoo. He fought with his father and started taking away everything that his father ever worked hard for. He overshadowed his other siblings and made a name for himself until he can finally leave the family. He died in an accident, but I don't believe he did. I basically raised the child and yes, he have been a bad son for his parents, but I don't believe he'd get himself into an accident. I think he got in trouble. He had bad friends. He thought he can fix them. Not all broken people wants to be fixed. Sometimes they just want you broken as well. Misery loves company." Hyeoni let him have the photo album.

Jay looked through it while having dinner.

He noticed a picture of Euijin standing beside Namjoon and three other men.

He took the picture out to see clearer and saw there was something written behind it.

𝑲𝒊𝒎 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒎𝒆, 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝑶𝒌 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒄𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒏 𝒀𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊

Jay stared at the faces clearly and realized that from the left, there's Namjoon, Euijin, Lee Joon, Ok Taecyeon, and Min Yoongi. So that is what Yoongi looks like without the hoodie and shadows. He looks like a typical student, except he has longer hair and dyed in light brown and braided on one side. His uniform was unbuttoned with s black under shirt. He had a proud smile on his face. A normal delinquent student. Ok Taecyeon as well. The only descent looking are Namjoon, Euijin and Lee Joon.

They definitely obeyed the dress code. Lee Joon had an awkward smile on his face, unlike Heeseung's beautiful wide smile, he doesn't seem to posses it.

Heeseung would never pose like this on a camera. Jay can imagine Heeseung smiling widely and happily. Same eyes but different. Lee Joon looked resentful.

Jay flipped to see more and stared at their faces. Euijin looks like a cool person to be with. He looked nothing like how describe him. He doesn't look like he's a boring studious person who matured at a young age. He looks normal with his friends.

One thing he noticed was Yoongi always holding a lit flip lighter and staring at the flame. But there wasn't any flag in it. His initials M.Y was carved in it.

Jay finished eating and went to his room to charge his phone and take a bath. He put on a random short and sweatpants to go to the attic when he saw his parents arrive with Sunghoon. They definitely looks like a happy family. He was about to ignore them when his father called him.

"I thought you left for good, why are you back?" He asked mocking him.

"Congrats. I heard you finally got the position." He told his father but didn't really seem like he's really truly congratulating him.

His father frowned grabbing his hand. "What the fuck is this?" He asked on a growl. "Answer!" He demanded on a yell.

Jay couldn't care any less when being yelled at anymore. He wanted to care, but couldn't seem to make himself do so. He's heard a lot of yells and screams with Lia's parents before that this was just nothing compared to it.

"Answer me! Are you acting up? Are you trying to piss me off?" His father asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" Jay finally responds, glancing at Sunghoon and Sungyeon's terrified expressions.

"What do you know? I know you're already playing me. Who have you been meeting and what are they telling you?" He demanded in anger.

"I still don't know what you're talking about." Jay released a small laugh this time.

"Then why do you look like him more and more? Why do you have his tattoo?" He said reminding Jay of the tattoo Ten has given him. Now he knew who his father is talking about.

He's talking about Euijin.

"Look like who? Who's tattoo do I have?" Jay asked, making his father let go of him.

"We're moving! We're moving away!" His father yelled.

"But you're chairman now." Jay reminded. "I'll leave." He told them.

"Fine. I'm sure you already know everything anyway. You already did before. Perhaps you can now remember. Good for you. You can leave us alone. You have brought fourth a lot of misfortune in this family. Go." His father told him.

"Are you sure? Will you be alright on your own? Can you really move away?" Sungyeon asked Jay with a restrained smile on her face.

"I'm fine." Jay said without any emotions. He didn't know what tot think about right now. There was a lot in his mind. Is this a confirmation that he really is Euijin's son?

"Are you sure? We can help you find an apartment." Sungyeon suggested, holding Jay's hand, but Jay pulled his hand away.

"I said I'm fine!" He yelled. "I'm fine! Because that's what you wanted to hear." He said running back to his room to pack his stuff.

"Why? Why are you doing this? You can't separate me from my twin again!" Sunghoon started yelling. It has to be the first time that he ever yelled at his parents.

"He is not your twin you stupid boy! He's not even your brother! Now stop this nonsense!" His father yelled at him before locking himself up in his study.

Sunghoon was dumbfounded.

He glanced at his mother waiting for her to say that his father was lying. That he was just mad at Jae. But he only took Sunghoon's hands. "I'm sorry sweety, but you don't have a twin. You're an only child. We only took him in because..." She couldn't continue.

"No! Jay is my brother! Jay is my twin! You guys are crazy! You're ball crazy! You're inhumane!" He said and went to his room packing his things as well.

"Sunghoon! Sunghoon open this door immediately!" Sungyeon demanded but Sunghoon didn't listen and packed his things while crying.

His father barged inside his room grabbing his bag, throwing it across the room. Sunghoon stared at him as tears fell. "Stop it this instant! You're not a fucking child. Stop acting like one! He is not your your twin or your brother! Why can't you understand?" He yelled at his son.

Sunghoon grabbed his bag but his father stepped on it so Sunghoon won't pick it up. "You are not leaving this fucking house Park Sunghoon!" He yells again. "And I can make sure of that." He finished and left Sunghoon hurt and in pain. The person he loved as his brother, as a twin wasn't his brother at all.

He grabbed his backpack and still packed some stuff. But as soon as he opened his door, two of his father's agents didn't let him pass through, keeping him in his room. He tried screaming and fighting them off but there was nothing he can do.

In the end, he watched Jay leave through his window. All he can do was cry.

...

A/N: What is wrong with me? I'm anxious on who got eliminated. Please not my boys! Please let them Debut together already. I know they'll struggle on line distributions, but I just don't want them to get separated at this point.

Is it bad if I want them to all debut. I mean, a lot has been eliminated already. Narrowing it down to 7 would be more painful. Why did they have to make it a reality show. They should've just set it up into a private company project training camp and never allowed people to get attached with these boys.

Then just reveal the members with concept photos and member trailers like the traditional way.

You can't just show me Niki, show him struggling, arguing, overcoming fears and worries, performing, growing then tell me he's on a low rank! It's like showing me my son then taking him away from me!

Most people has separation anxiety you know.

I just can't anymore. I already love these boys as my kids and I'm getting more and more attached. I'm afraid that my favorites would get eliminated.

But anyways, hello Eggies, thanks for dropping by. I hope you're having a nice day.

Click on this videos for views. The truth is, I made this fanfic to support Jay and look for more people who support him. So I'll be shameless at this point.

😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020
260K 15.4K 33
if you ask sunghoon, he will probably said what he feels for jake was ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ but he can't help but to fall for it. no matter how many time...
8.6K 161 18
Being blind won't change who I am. I must help him change his cold personality. I must help him become a better person. I must become the source of h...
120K 6K 28
"I'd love to have dinner with you. But I prefer having you for tonight." ยฉ 2021 -JAKISM