I See Your Soul [An Original...

By onlylovingmj

[Completed] [18+] It's summer, 1979 when Michael Jackson turns 21, releases "Off the Wall," and meets his fir... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Old Habits
Chapter 3: Glorious
Chapter 4: Tonight
Chapter 5: Butterflies
Chapter 6: August 29, 1979 🧁
Chapter 7: Make a Wish
Chapter 8: Going Steady - Part One: The Rebel
Chapter 9: Going Steady - Part Two: Are you Awake?
Chapter 10: Going Steady - Part Three: Dare
Chapter 11: Going Steady - Part Four: Truth
Chapter 12: Going Steady - Part Five: What a Nightmare
Chapter 13: Remember the Rules
Chapter 14: Got to be There
Chapter 15: Remain Calm
Chapter 16: Just Listen - Part One
Chapter 17: Just Listen - Part Two ⚠
Chapter 18: Just Listen - Part Three
Chapter 19: Thanksgiving Day - Part One: Laura
Chapter 20: Thanksgiving Day - Part One: Laura (continued)
Chapter 21: Thanksgiving Day - Part Two: Dinner
Chapter 23: Debussy
Chapter 24: And Chocolate
Chapter 25: And You
Chapter 26: Come Fly with Me
Chapter 27: Family Day - Part One: Destiny
Chapter 28: Family Day - Part Two: Lunch
Chapter 29: Family Day - Part Three: The Water War 💦
Chapter 30: Family Day - Part Four: The Michael Jackson Experience
Chapter 31: Family Day - Part Five: Fish
Chapter 32: Anytime, Anyplace
Chapter 33: Live in Sin
Chapter 34: Hope is Dead
Chapter 35: The Hawk
Chapter 36: Sunflower 🌻
Chapter 37: Magic
Chapter 38: Cheers
Chapter 39: For Us
Chapter 40: Symphony
Chapter 41: Singing in the Rain
Chapter 42: Lazy Boyfriend
Chapter 43: I Promise
Chapter 44: Fifty-five Nights
Chapter 45: Fucking Fish
Chapter 46: Love Is A Donut 🍩
Chapter 47: Everything You Need to Know
Chapter 48: Growing Up
Chapter 49: A Totally Different Person
Chapter 50: Escapism (Part One)
Chapter 51: Escapism (Part Two)
Chapter 52: Escapism (Part Three)
Author's Note & Open Discussion
Epilogue

Chapter 22: Thanksgiving Day - Part Three: Goodnight

1.1K 60 41
By onlylovingmj

The streets were dark and peaceful, dimly lit by the rows of suburban porch lights. Not a soul in sight. Michael couldn't remember the last time he just walked the streets in a new neighborhood, especially without a disguise or even sunglasses. There was a little chill in the air and the concrete sidewalk was cool on their bare feet, but Michael's hand was warm and Nicole had never felt better. Michael walked with a skip in his step. After being trapped inside all day, he was excited to finally breathe in some fresh air.

Michael: It's beautiful out here! It's so quiet, like we're out in the country.

Nicole stared up at Michael, his eyes wide with curiosity, head drifting to see everything. She knew this neighborhood like the back of her hand so it was strange for her to hear Michael call it "beautiful." Though there certainly was beauty in it, it was nothing compared to the mansions of Encino. These homes here were old and modest, each one only slightly different from the next.

Michael: I think your mom likes me.

He looked down at her suddenly, grinning proudly.

Nicole: You think so, huh?

Michael: Yes.

Nicole: How can you tell?

Michael: I just have a feeling-- and I heard you two in the kitchen--

Nicole: You heard us!?

Michael: I know you were talking about me--

Nicole: What'd you hear!?

Honestly, Michael had no idea what their conversation was in the kitchen, but judging by her tone, he'd guessed right! He just swung her hand higher, laughing and ignoring the question.

Huge trees lined the sidewalks, and straight ahead was a green, open park, renovated by the community a couple years ago. This park held a lot of memories for Nicole. When she was 9-years-old she got her first kiss under the monkey bars. A sweet blonde boy named Matthew whose father was in the military. His family was moving out of state, and even at that young age, when he kissed her farewell, she knew she'd never see him again. A few years later, Nicole witnessed her first fist-fight at this park. She remembered how sick it made her feel, watching two older boys fighting over a girl who clearly didn't care for either one. And at age 14, Nicole remembered comforting her best friend, who after realizing she had a serious crush on a girl two years their senior, felt like a freak. Laura didn't want to be alone, but was afraid to go home, so they laid on the merry-go-round, kicking the sand and watching the sky spin until the street lights came on. That night, she felt like a grown-up for the first time. They spoke just like the characters on the "Mary Tyler Moore Show" about love and heartbreak and dreams once they left this town.

Michael: I'll race you to the swings!

Michael was gone in a flash, energetic bare feet swiftly pounding the pavement, leaving Nicole's hand limp and alone. Nicole followed, trying to catch up, but he was just too fast. She was a few steps behind when he did a quick spin before plopping down into one of the seats. Laughing, he kicked his legs freely in the air.

Nicole: You cheated!

Michael: Nuh-uh--

Nicole: You always cheat!

He just giggled and watched Nicole flop into the seat next to him. She swayed side to side, digging her pretty pink toenails into the sand. It was cool and soft, the moisture making the tiny rocks cling to her skin. Michael leaned back, digging his toes in too, as he twirled the chains of his seat together. After a couple spins, he kicked off Nicole's seat, the swing unraveling, propelling him in a circle and pushing Nicole into a pole.

Nicole: -- Hey!

Nicole dug her feet in and pushed off the ground, purposely bumping her back into Michael. They laughed as she ricocheted away, back towards the poles, but the momentum brought her swinging towards him again. Before she could go too far, Michael grabbed a chain of her swing and pulled her back by his side, then kissed her firmly on the cheek.

Michael: I love you.

Nicole blushed looking up at him. It was dark out but the street lights illuminated his face just enough to make out his eyes and glowing smile. He hadn't said those words all day, and now she found herself missing it. In this moment, she almost felt like saying back. It was a strange feeling. Like being euphorically happy, and painfully nauseous at the same time. But before she could say anything, her seat floated away. Michael had released the chain and was now pumping his legs vigorously, raising high into the air.

Michael: Come on-- We have to jump!

Nicole laughed and quickly started pumping her legs to match. Michael watched as Nicole rocked her body forward and back, her little pink toes reflecting in the light, her skirt and long straight hair catching in the wind. He was so used to seeing a more casual version of her, jeans and a t-shirt with tennis shoes, hair pulled back. But tonight she looked stunning. All he could think about was how smooth her legs must feel.

Michael: Okay, I'm going to jump!

Michael was at the top now and readjusted preparing for his launch. In one swift motion, Michael's arms extended and legs kicked as he soared through the air. He landed squarely with soft knees, just two steps away from the grass that surrounded the edge of the playground. Showing off, he did a quick bow, pivoted and bowed again for the cheering crowd he heard only in his head. Typical Michael.

Michael: Your turn! See if you can jump farther than I did!

Oh boy, now it was a contest. Michael kneeled at his landing spot and softly rooted her on. Nicole continued to pump her legs until she was just as high as Michael had been. She was never the type of child to jump from swings but Michael was so silly and encouraging, she didn't want to be a downer. She closed her eyes, maneuvering her arms and lept to the ground shrieking. Michael watched from the sand catching a quick glimpse of purple panties. Her jump wasn't at all graceful. Nicole landed awkwardly on one foot before falling to her knees. Michael dove in an effort to catch her, forcing them both into the sand. They laughed hysterically.

Michael: You get a ten for the jump, but a three for the landing!

Nicole: A three!?

Nicole continued laughing, knowing that the score was more than fair. She would never do these embarrassing challenges on her own, but with Michael, it was all in good fun. The easy way he could laugh at himself and encourage her to do the same, was inspiring. As her smile faded, Nicole felt Michael brushing the hair from her eyes, offering the vision of Michael, hovering above her as they laid in the sand.

Michael: I like your toes.

Nicole:... Huh?

Michael: The color, I mean... Pink. It suits you.

Nicole: Thank you, Michael. I can make yours match, if you want?

Nicole grinned as she ran her toes up Michael's leg tickling him. He laughed too, then held her ankle to stop the sensation. Instantly he remembered the foot massage dare. How small and feminine her body felt in his hands. Nicole watched as his long, thin, fingertips traced a line from her heel up the back of her calf, pulling her body until her leg fell behind his knee and they faced each other. Just as he hoped, her skin was smooth and buttery.

She watched him swallow heavily, right before he kissed her. His lips were warm and tender, still sweet from the apple pie. Her hand reached up, twisting the collar of Michael's shirt between her forefingers. She could feel his heart rate quicken as he breathed her in and his tongue ran over her bottom lip. Nicole then felt a tickle on her other foot, silently running up her leg-- Wait, how many hands did he have?

She jumped back, looking down to reveal a huge spider trying to make its way up her skirt! Nicole screamed, kicking her legs and scrambling to her feet. She flailed in a circle to get it off. Michael covered his mouth with both hands, trying desperately not to laugh.

Nicole: Is it on me!? Get it off-- Get it off!

Michael looked around the ground, quickly finding the monster. A harmless house spider, no more than an inch and a half tall. He reached out welcoming the tiny creature into his hands, with a hooded grip, he stood to show Nicole.

Michael: Relax. He won't hurt you...

Michael opened his hands just a peek but she screeched again, flapping her arms at him to move away.

Nicole: Nope! I'm going home.

Nicole turned, quickly brushing sand off herself, and walked the familiar street to her house.

Michael: Hey girl, we were having fun!

Shaking her head vigorously, Nicole walked on. Michael laughed before calmly returning the spider to the grass. He said goodbye to the little guy, then ran to catch up with his girl. He was grinning hard when he reached for her hand.

Nicole: You're laughing at me, aren't you?

Michael: Noooo!

He continued giggling as he brushed sand off her back, then tickled her neck making her jump again. They laughed as he continued to tease her all the way home.

Nicole shushed him as they entered the house and krept up the stairs. It was dark except a lamp in the living room casting shadows on the upstairs hall. Still holding hands, they stopped just a few feet from Nicole's bedroom. It was time to say goodnight.

Nicole: So... I know I was reluctant to bring you here--

Michael: 'Reluctant?' You tried to throw me out the car--

Nicole: I did not!

He giggled as she rolled her eyes.

Nicole: What I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry again for all the stuff before. And I'm really glad you're here.

Michael: I'm glad too.

Nicole: Everything has gone so well! I couldn't have dreamed of a better weekend.

Michael: It's not over yet--

Finishing what the spider interrupted, Michael's lips quickly caught hers. Nicole kissed him back, instantly teasing her tongue into his mouth to find that sweetness again. Holding her by the waist, she was pulled to her toes, Michael's hands infinitely more powerful than just moments before. With a rigid stance, Michael wasn't just holding her, his grip revealed his dominance, controlling her without saying a word. Nicole's body leaned into his, weaving her arms over his shoulders to grip the back of his thick neck.

With one hand, Michael found the hem of her skirt, twisting it between his fingers before dragging the material up her bare thigh. With their mouths pressed together, he felt her skip a breath when he palmed her round bottom. Her skin was firm and soft. So soft, Michael's fingertips just melted into her, tightening their grip until her flesh overflowed his hand.

This time Nicole didn't need to remind herself of his words, the evidence of how far Michael was willing to go was right there, pressed against her hip. Normally, Michael would shy away, afraid to let Nicole know the reaction his body had towards her, but for whatever reason, tonight he didn't hide. Tonight, he wanted her to know how he craved her. With love's force, Michael grew, contained only by the restrictions of his pants.

Subconsciously aroused by the physical display of Michael's excitement, Nicole moaned into him, arching her backside further into his hand, her tongue further between his lips. Then his thumb traced just the edge of those purple panties, pressing them into her, deeper until he could feel the faintest moisture between her legs.

Suddenly mortified, Nicole jumped back, hiding her face with both hands as she gasped.

Nicole: Oh God--

Michael was staring at her like a piece of meat, his bottom lip held tight in the teeth of his powerful jaw. His hands crossed over his groin in an attempt to contain himself, but he was smirking with lust in his eyes. Michael imagined her raising that sweater over her head and tossing it to his feet. Slowly, she'd push the waistband down her hips, and step out of the skirt. She had a red bra-- no, black-- the lacy trim matching her purple panties. Her hands reached behind her bust before she lowered the--

Nicole: Don't look at me like that!

Michael: Like what?

Laughing, Michael brought one hand to his lips, biting his nail to mask his face and clear his thoughts. With a deep breath, he leaned his shoulder against the wall. He actually looked at her now, seeing Nicole's arms crossed, shielding her chest and neck from his preying eyes. Her ankles wrapped so tight she looked as if she would tip over. But she was smiling, though not nearly as brightly as Michael was. And though they both knew he didn't mean it, he whispered a simple, "sorry" before extending his hand. Nicole didn't move.

Michael: Come here.

He watched her chest shudder as she took one tiny nervous step forward. Then shook her head laughing, refusing to fall into another one of Michael's traps.

Nicole: You said you were going to be good today.

Michael: I thought that was good. Didn't you?

Chuckling again, he knew Nicole wouldn't engage with his flirting. With an arm still outreached, Michael could no longer hide the bulge in his pants. Her cheeks were on fire as she tried to look away, but like a moth to a flame, she took another small step closer. His fingers summoned playfully, speaking the words so his mouth wouldn't need to, until finally she was back in his arms. Nicole pressed her hands cautiously to his chest, keeping their bodies at a safe distance.

Michael: I'm just teasing. I promise I'll be good.

He stroked her hair, pushing it behind her ear and past her shoulder. With light hands, Michael held her face, then kissed her forehead, holding his lips there until he was sure no tension was being stored. It was never his intention to scare her away.

Michael: I love you, you know?

She could see his honest eyes. The softness had returned to his cheeks, tender now as his well-behaved hands stayed above her shoulders. Nicole nodded simply, tempted to kiss him again, but uncertain their willpower could withstand another test tonight. Instead, she admired his face and neck, the way the black and gold of his outfit complimented his beautiful brown skin, especially in this light. Her hands pressed harder against the buttons of his shirt, imagining herself loosening them one by one in the same way she helped dress him earlier.

Michael: So... Now what?

Nicole: Um... We should go to bed.

Michael raised his eyebrows high, grinning hard again. He was ready to howl when Nicole's hands quickly rose to silence him. She corrected herself in a harsh whisper.

Nicole: To sleep! I meant to sleep... Separately.

He knew what she meant, but it was always fun to watch Nicole get flustered. Despite herself, she smiled again in embarrassment, then groaned, letting her head tip forward into his collar. They lingered a little longer, Michael holding her to his strong, steady heartbeat, wishing he could hold her like this forever. His voice was soft and smooth like a lullaby.

Michael: I should come with you. You might have a monster under your bed--

Nicole: Michael...

He feigned concern as he teased until Nicole was giggling again.

Michael: Or the boogeyman in your closet? You can never be too sure--

Nicole: Michael....

Michael: How about I just tuck you in? I can read you a bedtime story--

No longer able to fight the urge, Nicole kissed him, light as a breeze, then swiftly pulled back. God, did he taste good.

Nicole: Goodnight, Michael.

As Nicole turned to walk away, Michael's hands quickly covered hers, holding them firm against his chest until she looked up to him again. Slowly he raised her palms, clasped within his own, to his lips. With a kiss, Michael's eyes never left hers as he displayed his respect and honor to this woman. Like a knight, gesturing to his queen.

Michael: Goodnight.

Nicole slowly took a step backward towards her bedroom, watching Michael stand straight again and shift his hands to his pockets.

Michael: I'm just going to stay right here-- make sure you get home safe.

His cheesy, crooked smile made her laugh one last time. Michael watched the air gently catch her skirt as she pivoted, then giggled when she crossed her hands over her backside to purposefully block his view. Turning to close the door she saw Michael, still standing where he promised he would be. Both smiling, they waved "goodnight."

~*~*~

Nicole's room was dark, illuminated only by the moon that glowed in her wide open curtains. She didn't bother to close them. From this morning the radio was still on, softly playing an Aretha Franklin song she didn't recognize. She undressed, leaving everything except her panties at the door, before slipping on a too-big t-shirt and crawling into bed.

Staring up at the ceiling, relaxing, Nicole's mind drifted back to the last few minutes outside the door. Michael's hands were so massive and strong on her body, yet so gentle when he held her cheek or caressed her hair. She imagined him again with his lips on her neck like last night. But this time she wouldn't pull away, encouraging his tongue to explore her throat and ear, anywhere he wanted to go.

Relaxing deeper into the mattress, she slid one hand up her shirt firmly grasping her right breast. In her mind, the hand was Michael's as he softly kissed her ribcage and stomach.

Nicole's right hand now moved down her body, between her legs, feeling the wet patch Michael first caused long ago when they slow-danced in the living room. Or, maybe earlier, when she and Laura watched him descend the stairs. Or before that, when his strong arms trapped her to inhale his morning breath. In retrospect, every moment with Michael Jackson turned her on.

Nicole rubbed a finger softly over her panties, feeling her breath quicken with each teasing touch. She pressed her hand inside the cloth and sighed, finally granting relief to her throbbing clitoris. Suddenly, she heard Michael's voice.

Michael: Girl, close your eyes...

Nicole jumped, sitting straight up and looking around the room, her heart racing even faster. But she didn't see anything. The room was still dark and the door was still closed... The radio.

Let that rhythm get into you. Don't try to fight it, there ain't nothing that you can do...

She leaned back against the sheets again, listening to Michael's words. She imagined him singing with a smile, his lips tight to her ear as his bare chest leaned into hers. With slow, even breaths, she pleasured herself.

Relax your mind. Lay back and groove with mine...

Rocking her hips slowly with the beat, she imagined Michael rocking with her. Her fingers moved faster.

Just take it slow, cause we got so far to go. You gotta feel that heat...

Arching off the bed, the song continued. Through tight lips, she moaned in the back of her throat, wishing for more. Again, she moved her hand faster.

I want to rock with you... I want to groove with you...

Her climax radiated through her body, down her toes and way up her spine. Biting her arm, Nicole stifled the final moan, the pain reminding herself to keep quiet. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked towards the door again. Still alone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
231K 7K 22
{NaNoWriMo14} THIS IS UNEDITED, RUSHED AND REALLY REALLY BAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK CAUSE THIS ISNT MY BEST WORK. Ava Montgomery works at Bloomsbury...
28.2K 2.8K 22
Wang Yibo, who is living worsened life. And, Xiao Zhan, completed his graduation and doing job, leading best time his life. What happens when Zhan a...
68.7K 2.4K 34
Aubrey lives in a small town and has been there her whole life. Fresh out of college and chasing the career of her dreams, everything goes well until...