Her Road To Go [UNEDITED]

By _Alyrius_

She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers... More

HRTG
Prologue
The Wrights
The Jenkins
1| Last Night with Them
2| Meeting Them
3| My Brothers?
4| More To Go
5| The Last One
6| Rules
7| Awkward Shopping
8| Alone in the Dark
9| Part 1: Her First Day of School
10| Part 2: Her First Day of School
11| The Caller
13| Setter
14| The Kriegers and The Wrights
The Cousins
15| Blood is Thicker Than Water
16| Pool Fight
17| Don't Mess In Their Way
18| Don't Touch Her!
19| Bruised Knuckles
20| Revelations
21| Volleyball and Ice Cream
22| Scary Grandpa?
23| Fainted
24| Truth or Dare: Shocking Edition
25| Necklace
26| Triggering Past
27| In My Arms
28| Sick
29| Our Secret
30| His Reasons
31| Anxious
32| Don't Panic
33| Bad Dreams
34| Left Out in the Dark
35| Hopeless
36| Her Nightmares
37| Finding Her
38| Go Away
39| Morning Affections
40| Snapped
41| Sleepover?
42| Clues
43| His Effort
44| Active Mode
45| Close Your Eyes
46| Good News
47| Jealousy
48| Clingy
49| Road Trip!
50| Trip Gone Wrong?
51| Surprising Day
52| Cuddles
53| Don't Go
54| Meeting Her
55| Saviour
56| The Letters
57| Urgent
58| Fuming
59| Electricity
60| Pretty Please
61| The Bus
62| Creepy
63| Help
64| He Knows Now
65| Valer
66| Furious Cyry
67| Too Much Emotion
68| His Childish Side
69| "I wanna hug you."
70| Blood
Epilogue
A/N

12| "That's too short!"

13.6K 380 118
By _Alyrius_

I waited for Ale and Cyry in my room as I told them awhile ago that I have something to tell them.

After waiting for not so long they finally arrived at my room ushering them to sit on my study chair and my extra chair.

They are now facing in front of me while I am playing with my fingers until a hand stop them from fidgeting, I looked up to see Ale's somewhat worried face together with Cyry.

"What's wrong? Is there something that is bothering you?" Cyry asked with a worry laced on his tone.

I shook my head vigorously as I looked up to their worried gaze. I gave them a smile to loosen them up.

"I just want to ask you something for a guidance permission." I said as I saw them jouncing their head. I gave them a smile smile before telling them.

"There's this sports trial in my school in this coming Friday so I thought  that maybe I should join some sports. " I said finally letting it out as I looked at them with hope. They looked at me like I have grown two heads weirdly.

"Well I just need your permissions since this is not a small matter for me but this is like my life. So I'm hoping you would let me join them. " I said seriously like an adult making Cyry's lips quirked up.

"Look at you, you're growing up to become a beautiful lady baby doll." Cyry said meticulously as pinch my cheeks making me whine.

"Cyry." I whine stopping him as I don't want to get embarrass in front of my other brother. As I said that nickname, his smiles widen even more.

"So what sports do want to join? " I heard Ale as he coughed lightly to get our attention. I even heard Cyry chuckles as he shook his head.

"Well I want to try volleyball and basketball for girls." I said as looked at him with my puppy eyes making him sighed as he look away. It also works on him!

"Are you sure you want to join both of this sports? I mean, it may be bad for your health if bleary yourself up. " Ale said falteringly as Cyry nodded his head as he is with Ale. I sighed as I still have my dance trials.

"I also like to join dance trials. " I muttered out only for them to hear it clearly.

"No." I heard Ale say with much authority making me pout as I looked at him with my puppy eyes but this time, his not looking at my eyes making me pout even more. Now I sounded like a brat.

"Ale and Cyry pwetty pwease." I said with all my might as Ale's face lifted up forming a small smile on his lips.

"Okay how about you choose one of your sports and let you join your dance trial but can you promise me one thing. " Cyry said seriously as I nodded my head obediently to him. At least they care for my health.

I'm just trying if they would let me join my sports because back in my old home my parents also didn't let me. So being an obedient child I am so be it.

I saw Ale look at Cyry for a couple of seconds as if his hesitant making Cyry tapped his shoulder as a term of 'relax'.

"It's fine man, I'm sure she can do it, my baby doll is a strong baby. " Cyry said trying to loosen him up.

Ale looked at me as I nod my head in approval on Cyry's statement, ignoring the 'baby's part. He nodded his head as lodge myself on him making him stiff.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" I exclaimed joyfully as I give him three kisses on his face. He look me at lovingly not caring about the fact that his showing his true emotions right now.

"Now alright chipmunk go to sleep. " he said as tucked me on my bed before kissing my forehead. Two down and four to go.

I looked over to the corner to see Cyry holding his phone towards us. I was about to stop him when he puts his finger on his lips as he shush me. Cheeky Cyry and his phone.

_____

Evron drove so fast because we are running late. I thought this going straight to the parking lot but Im guessing it wrong as he stopped at the side of the road few walks to reach the school. I looked up to him confuse as why we are at the side of the road.

"Get out. " he said irritatingly as I look at him hurt. Why would he do this. He looked at my confuse face as sigh.

"We're late and we can't take the risk of people knowing we know each other." he said as I made it out of his car. He drove his car immediately as soon as I stepped out on the earth's floor.

That action makes my heart cracks even more, why did he change? Did I do something wrong that can somewhat upset him?

I started pacing my way in the school as I don't want to get late. Thankfully I made it through class looking exhausted, poor outfit of mine.

The time flew pass as it's already my last period for today, today's subject is PE so it means I need to get my uniform from my PE teacher.

Cora and I went to my PE teacher  as Mr. Perione hand me my uniform, after that we went to the changing room.

I wore the clothes and look at myself uncomfortably trough the mirror. My uniform seems so small for my size, the shirt's is too tight around my stomach while the shorts are very short and  so tight that hugged my legs around. I'm used of wearing shorts whenever we have a volleyball practice but this shorts and shirt is just too much.

Cora made her way towards me before she gasp dramatically while looking at my uniform. Another frown makes through my face.

"This is too tight and small for me." I whine as she shakes her head before getting out to get me another one.

I waited for her in the changing room as the other students that passed through me gives me a glance before leaving me alone in the room. A minutes later she finally arrived empty-handed which makes me pout to her.

"How about you hide it with my huge jacket, I'm sure that's fine. " she suggested as I clap my hand happily.

We made out to the changing room to see everyone is already in here. Mr Perione told us to warm up as follows his instruction.

Cora, Xile, Fauvel and I are forming circles while warming up when I heard my name being called up.

"Ms. Wright I suggest you to take that jacket off." Mr. Perione suggested more on a demand.

I looked at Cora in terror as I shakes my head to my teacher. Mr. Perione looked at me amusingly as he tried to hide his smirk.

I heard Xile silently cuss him out beside me as my breath shakes nervously. Who would actually want to dress like this in front of everyone.

"But sir my clothes are too small for me. " I manage to explain as he gives me his 'detention'card if I don't obey him.

I slowly unzipped my barrier on my body as I heard Fauvel gasp beside me. I looked down to my shoes while hugging my body, seeking for comfort.

"That pervert son of a bitch." Xile mumbled out as he glares at the boys who's staring right through me.

Mr. Perione let us play the game 'dodge ball' like who would want to play it with this kind of clothes in my body. Ugh!

The game was about to start when we saw three familiar figures with their different auras coming in through the door.

They walked closer to us as I shifted my gaze to Cora who is now fangirling making me groan to her. I was about to walk away from her fangirling state when I heard him shouted angrily.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING?!" I heard Erman's almost growl as I stiff on my place. Shoot!

"That's too short! Who the fuck would let their students wear this short piece of cloth?!" I heard a fuming Evron, now they care. I thought they wouldn't take the 'risk'.

I turned around quickly to see Erman walking angrily to Mr. Parione before went ballistic on him. He was about to punch him when the guy who's always with them and Evron stop him and drag him away not before giving Mr. Perione a glare.

What. The. Actual. Cheese is that!!!

_______

Chapter 12 is up! How's the this chapter? I hope you guys like it, thank you for supporting and reading my story <β Stay safe everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.6K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
19K 794 19
Ava is a chubby, lovely and bold girl who lives with her bestfriends. She lost her mom when she was small and she lived with her bestfriends ever sin...
547K 7.7K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...
169K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...