Her Road To Go [UNEDITED]

By _Alyrius_

She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers... More

HRTG
Prologue
The Wrights
The Jenkins
1| Last Night with Them
2| Meeting Them
3| My Brothers?
4| More To Go
5| The Last One
6| Rules
7| Awkward Shopping
8| Alone in the Dark
9| Part 1: Her First Day of School
10| Part 2: Her First Day of School
12| "That's too short!"
13| Setter
14| The Kriegers and The Wrights
The Cousins
15| Blood is Thicker Than Water
16| Pool Fight
17| Don't Mess In Their Way
18| Don't Touch Her!
19| Bruised Knuckles
20| Revelations
21| Volleyball and Ice Cream
22| Scary Grandpa?
23| Fainted
24| Truth or Dare: Shocking Edition
25| Necklace
26| Triggering Past
27| In My Arms
28| Sick
29| Our Secret
30| His Reasons
31| Anxious
32| Don't Panic
33| Bad Dreams
34| Left Out in the Dark
35| Hopeless
36| Her Nightmares
37| Finding Her
38| Go Away
39| Morning Affections
40| Snapped
41| Sleepover?
42| Clues
43| His Effort
44| Active Mode
45| Close Your Eyes
46| Good News
47| Jealousy
48| Clingy
49| Road Trip!
50| Trip Gone Wrong?
51| Surprising Day
52| Cuddles
53| Don't Go
54| Meeting Her
55| Saviour
56| The Letters
57| Urgent
58| Fuming
59| Electricity
60| Pretty Please
61| The Bus
62| Creepy
63| Help
64| He Knows Now
65| Valer
66| Furious Cyry
67| Too Much Emotion
68| His Childish Side
69| "I wanna hug you."
70| Blood
Epilogue
A/N

11| The Caller

13.2K 379 44
By _Alyrius_

It's been few days since my school started and to honestly tell you,my life with my new friends are doing great.

Each day we are getting close to each other as I felt more comfortable staying with them. As for my brothers, they are still ignoring my existence which I'm trying to mend but luckily Cyry is always their for me.

I still appreciated that Bleuky talked to me in such a short time which is good than nothing. At least he tried to than my other brothers who keeps pushing me away. What's their reason for their action? Am I that bad?

"Eme are you okay? " I heard Killan asked as he wiped the ice cream at the corner of my lips. Yep they treated me as if I'm their own sister not like my brothers who keeps hurting me.

"Ah yeah, I'm just tired." I stuttered out as we're at the cafe that serves ice cream together with the gang. I talked to Ale awhile ago and he said fine as long as I have the body guards secretly following me around.

"So you mentioned you like sports, so what sports do you like? " Cora asked as she licked her ice cream cone.

"I do basketball and volleyball, they're my favorite sports. I don't know if they are still open for any trials." I said while shrugging my shoulders as I looked at her.

"Well you're lucky! This coming Friday there are another free trials for those who wants apply sports! " Vane said excitedly as clapped his hands like a child after placing his cupped ice cream in the table.

I smiled widely as I started thinking being on a team member again, it's been past few days since I played my sports.

"I also like to try the dance trial as I heard that their dance team are amazing." I said dreamily at the thought of dancing again after transferring into this place.

We talked for awhile before glancing at my phone again to see it's already 6:20 pm, shoot! I immediately bid them goodbye after I said my reasons as I only got ten minutes left.

I ran to the car that was waiting for me the whole time, I basically lodge myself to it. I looked at my phone panickly as I don't want to get late, it's never be my hobby to be late. I was told that I suppose to be home before 6:30 pm.

Luckily the cafe is not too far from my home as I gulped a large amount of air that I didn't know I was holding.

Finally! I immediately went inside to see my brothers sitting together at the living room which is weird since this is my second time seeing them together. Wait, are they waiting for me? Nah.

I greeted them as I excused myself to freshen up. I also need to tell Ale and Cyry that I will be trying volleyball, basketball and dance team in our school. I'm really looking forward for it as it's one of my favorite thing to do since I always get lazy and get bored easily plus I'm all alone most of the time in this house.

So why not trying things that can make me happy and productive so that I'm away from stressing myself.

I'll used another tactics about my brothers if it actually works. I'll just leave them alone for awhile to see if they'll miss me being around. It's not that I'm finally over it but to try and see if they would react, it's not bad to try right?

After freshen myself up, I changed my clothes into some more comfortable ones. Keiden's old oversized shirt and some of my fluffy shorts.

After grabbing my phone I went my way downstairs before waving lightly to them but as usual they ignored me but Cyry smiles at me so it's better.

I make my way to him as I sat beside him while leaning my head to his shoulder. They thought I didn't see it but I clearly saw it with my own eyes that they took a glanced in our way.

I just ignored them as I was snuggling to Cyry's warmth as he snakes his arm around me.

"How's your day today baby doll? No boys right? " I heard him asked as I keep sinking to his warm side.

"Well today was fun, we didn't had any quizzes, no assignments, my friends and I was normally goofing around and we even went to ice cream cafe! " I exclaimed excitedly as he ruffled my hair with a soft smile on his cheeks.

He was about to say something when my phone rung. I give him a a small apologetic smile as he nodded his head in approval as he pecked my forehead making my heart melts.

I looked down to see the caller and it's unknown, I raised my eyebrows as I am hesitant whether to answer it or decline it.

"Who's calling?" Cyry said curiously as I shrugged my shoulders. His question makes my other brothers diverted their attention on us.

Ale picked up my phone before accepting the caller making my eyes wide. Did he seriously accepted the call, well let's just see Eme.

He put on the speaker loudly so everyone can hear it. I mean everyone even Erman. Well at least I know Ale's antics.

We waited for the caller to say anything but it only came out shuffled as the background is noisy.

I was about to talk when the call ended as I shrugged my shoulders repeatedly. Then my phone rung again.

"Hello? " I heard a familiar voice coming out from my phone making me smile widely! It's my brother Keiden.

"Keiden!" I chirped at him my leaning my face to my phone closer as it's still being held by Ale.

I was about to get it but Ale won't let me, making me looked at him as if he was growing horns on his ears. Well that's weird. I looked at my phone to see the caller's name is Keiden, not the unknown number.

"You brat! You didn't even call me once yesterday as you're waiting for me to call you? Tsk no way! Well I just want you to know that you must call me everyday, don't expect me to call you. " I heard him ratted as I started laughing loudly as I heard him groan for laughing at him.

"No cheese Sherlock! Guess who's calling? Yes you are you stupid! " I teased him more as I started bouncing up and down to my happiness. One of my happiness is to see him being annoyed with me.

"Shut up I'm calling mom. Mom! Emery just called me stupid and it hurts my pride! " I heard him shouts as he tried to snitch me. I snorted at his remark as I heard Cyry chuckling beside me with Ale in his amusing look slightly shaking his head.

"Stop snitching on me, we all know you miss your dear little pretty angel kind of a sister here! " I said as I sass on the end making him mumbling incoherent words again about me being over confident.

"Well I am confident and I'm proud of that, to the fact that you have to call me to hear my voice because you miss me dearly. Don't worry my dear brother I miss you too and I wuv you so much~." I said with my baby voice as I forgot that my brothers are still in this room with me.

"Tsk! You're so annoying you brat! Fine. Fine. I love you too you peasant! " he admittedly say as he quickly turn off our call. At this, I started goofly dancing around then I cupped Cyry's face before giving him a kiss on his cheek as I hugged him out of joy.

You may call me ignorant or whatsoever but in Keiden's part he rarely shows affection through vocabulary but instead he shows it on his way, like the way we tease and playfully calling names to each other. So I'm really happy right now.

This is the other reason why I didn't give up on my brothers because they might have the hard time showing their affection to each other maybe because of their past. I'll wait for them to calm and adjust. As long as I can cope it.

"Someone's happy." I heard Darrel mumbled out loud as he snorted along with my other brothers. Someone's bitter I remarked internally.

Cyry cupped my face before giving me kisses on my face making me giggle. I yelp out friskly.

"Someone's loving the affection." he said amusingly as I grin at him proudly.

"I do, he rarely shows his affection and you guys are all here. " I said joyfully as I clapped my hands in happiness. I heard them fulmenate making me pout at their action before my stomach growls.

My face grew red as I hid my face on Cyry's shoulders as some of them chuckled.

"Alright time for dinner. " Ale said as he usher is to the dining room. We eat in the dining room if we're all together.

I still need to ask Ale and Cyry about my school activities that I interestedly want to join. I hope they will let me.

_____

This chapter is out! How's the plot so far? I hope you guys like it, thank you so much for reading and supporting this story. Keep safe everyone! ^♡^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.1K 25
Best Rank: #14 in Overprotectivebrothers -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Saphire i...
381K 7.9K 43
Drama. Drama. Drama. That pretty much describes my life. I mean when your living with your 7 older brothers, 5 cousins, best friends, and a 3 month o...
670K 13.6K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
108K 3.1K 37
Francisca was only 10 years old when her mother decided to pack hers and Francisca's things and leave their home along with Fran's father and 2 olde...