|| Cold Hearted Man || J.JK✔️

By Vmin_956

"Why are you like this ?! I don't understand it! I'm being nice to you then you will do the opposite to me? Y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (END)

Chapter 26

581 16 1
By Vmin_956

JUNGKOOK'S POV

    I woke up early in the morning because we have a work today. I did my routine and when I'm done, I went to my car and start the engine.When I reach our building, I sighed.

"Everything will be alright," I said then smiled to myself. I went to the elevator and hyunae, taehyung and jimin went in too.

"Goodmorning sir!" Jimin greeted me cheerfully.

"Goodmorning too," I smiled.

"It's so hot today," taehyung complained as he wiped his forehead.

"Let's go on a vacation!" jimin suggested.

"Where?" Hyunae asked.

"New York I think?" Taehyung said and I quietly chuckled to myself.

"That's a great idea!" Jimin said happily. The elevator opened and we went outside.

" That's a great idea guys, I think I should..uhm I mean we should..." I smiled and looked at hyunae.

HYUNAE'S POV

    Everytime that jungkook is looking at me, I can't stop looking behind and smile. I really wanna tell him the truth about my feelings for him. But something is stopping me from doing it.

"Hyunae,"

"Hyunae...hyunae..."

"Hyunae!" Taehyung whispered and nudged me that made me startled.

"A-ahh yes? Are you saying something?" I asked and he gave me a questionable look on his face.

" I already told you a whole story, and talking here for almost 10 minutes, and you didn't hear me?" He asked.

"Sorry, I'm just busy.." I said and gave him a small smile.

" Busy? Busy on staring on your computer?" He chuckled.

"Tell me hyunae, are you okay?" He asked and I sighed.

"Sorry taehyung, its just..."

"Jungkook?" He said and I immediately looked away.

"Why would I?" I chuckled as I played the ballpen on my fingers.

"Hyunae, listen to me..." he said as he touched my hand.

"I know that there's something or let me say someone that is bothering you." Taehyung said as he looked at me deeply in my eyes.

"And your the only one who can fix this," he said as he pointed to my heart.

"My heart?" I asked and he nodded.

"You know what I mean," he smiled then went back to his work.

   I think of it for a minute. I think taehyung is right.. Should I follow my heart? ...or my mind?.

  And now that its break time, we went outside to buy some drinks.

"Wow its cute!" Jimin said as he pointed to the stuff toy on the store.

" It looks like-"

"Jungkook," They both looked at me.

"What?" I asked and realized the word that I've just said.

"A-ahh I m-mean..Its good and cute," I chuckled.

"Hyunae, you wanna buy that?" Jimin asked and smiled.

"Buy what?" I asked.

"That rabbit stuff toy over there," taehyung pointed to that thing and looked at jimin as if they like talking to each other with their eyes.

"No thanks, I don't like rabbits stuff toy," I chuckled.

"You don't like it because you love it," jimin smiled.

"Wha-"

"C'mon! Let's go back to our building," taehyung interrupted me as he dragged me and jimin.

"Your good at that jimin,"  Taehyung said something that I didn't heard. Maybe its just a boys talk?.

JIMIN'S POV

We went back to our work and do our task. She keeps denying it and we know that there's something that is bothering her. Why she won't tell us? Is it because of her sister?. Is she also sacrificing herself for the both of them?.

"Aisshh!"  I said to myself and everyone turned to looked at me.

"Mr, Park! Did I tell you to shout!?" Mr. Jungkook shouted as he accidentally spilled the coffee on his long sleeves.

" I-I'm sorry sir," I said.

"Look what you did!" He said annoyed.

"Sir I didn-"

"You ruin it!" He yelled as he went back to his office and slammed the door hard.

"Did I startled him?" I quietly chuckled to myself.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

And now that its time to go home, I went to the elevator and jimin went in too. He started to laugh when he sees me.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it..." jimin said as he continued to laughed.

"You startled me earlier and now look at my long sleeves," We both laughed.

"By the way," jimin stated and I looked at him.

"I just think of it.." jimin said in a serious tone of his voice.

"About what?" I asked confused.

"About hyunae, she keeps denying it. I think someone is bothering her. She loves you jungkook, me and taehyung knows it." He said and I started to feel worried about her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jimin asked. The elevator opened and we went outside.

"I think, I should go.." I frowned.

"Yeah, I think we should..its late at night," jimin chuckled.

"No jimin, I mean..I should go to New York..." I said and he widened his eyes.

"No jungkook! It can't be! Just wait..we are doing our best to help you...please jungkook, you can't leave her," jimin begged.

"Thank you jimin, but my flight is on next day...I don't want to see her in pain anymore just because of me..." I said as I felt a tear rolling down on my cheeks then leave.

"Jungkook!" He called but I didn't turned around.

JIMIN'S POV

No it can't be...it can't be. I saw taehyung and hyunae...I run towards them.

"Are you okay?" Hyunae asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay.." I said while panting. I looked at taehyung and tried to say something on him but I can't because hyunae is in front of me.

"I think we should go," taehyung looked at me and finally he realized it.

We walked hyunae to her apartment and when we are far in her place I dragged taehyung somewhere.

"Jimin, are you going to tell me something?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, and its very important..." I said.

"Just tell it..straight to the point," taehyung said.

"Jungkook is leaving on the next day," I said and he widened his eyes.

"Wha-" I interrupted him as I covered his mouth.

"I told you to be quiet taehyung!" I whispered.

"Okay sorry," he said.

"It can't be happen jimin, we need to do something.." taehyung said as he scratched his head.

" what are we going to do?" I asked.

"Call her sister..." He said and I gave him a questionable face.

"No taehyung, we shouldn't...hyunae might get mad on us if we are going to do that.." I explained.

"Then what should we do? Stand here? You know that we can't do that jimin!" He whispered and I just nodded.

" Okay fine but how can we call her? we don't know her number," I said and Taehyung's phone starts to buzzed.

"It's unknown," taehyung said as he looked through his phone.

"Just answer it, maybe it's important.." I said and he nodded. He turned it to loud speaker.

Unknown:
Hello? Is this Taehyung?

Taehyung:
May I ask who is this?

Unknown:
I'm sorry, its Lee Yerin...

                                                           Taehyung:
Lee Yerin?!...you mean..hyunae's sister?!

Unknown:
Yes, I'm sorry if I startled you...may I ask you a favor?

                                                                Taehyung:
Yes, of course...what is it?

Unknown:
Uhm...hyunae is not answering my calls..I just want to tell her something important, I want her to be happy that's why I'm doing it...

                                                               Taehyung:
                  Okay we will help you..just call me tomorrow morning...

Unknown:
Thank you very much!

                                                                Taehyung:
          Your welcome...uhm by the way, how did you get my number?

Unknown:
     I just got it from hyunae, I asked her friends number..you know..for emergency..

                                                                     Taehyung:
                                                              Ahhh okay....

" I didn't expect that to happened.." I smirked.

"Nice timing," He said and we both gave each other a high five.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 72 15
"I'm sorry." Is all he could say. Because he couldnt protect his sister and now she's is in danger again.Taehyung heard a sobbing coming from his sis...
10.3K 506 27
What happens when a cold, rude business man who doesn't believe in love and a fearless and a stubborn girl crosses path. You - I see. I'll show you w...
180K 5.5K 35
I started to become greedy. I want to live with you, grow old with you, hold your wrinkled hands, and say how warm my life was with you. I hope, we'...
321 32 10
"Listen to me...i know what I did is wrong! But let me explain.." "Listen to you? Like how you let others to humiliate me infront of everyone? I was...