cupid ; park sunghoon

By prettysunghoon

❝ i'm only interested in girls who are skaters. ❞ park sunghoon ➵ ongoing ♡ shin yerin becomes cupid as she g... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty

ten

11.9K 555 995
By prettysunghoon

yerin pov

"what? me?" wonyoung exclaimed, shocked, pointing at herself.

we were the library, after school on a monday, since sunoo and wonyoung are smart they agreed to help us on surds for me and yujin, i decided to come clean and reluctantly tell wonyoung that sunghoon liked her, which was a big mistake, because now all of them are going to start shouting in the library.

"shush, and yes. he likes you." i answered back, in the corner of my eye i could see a pouting sunoo.

"so. so now that good-looking, prince-like skater is aiming for our wonyoung. i will not accept that!" sunoo then exclaimed, however, his face froze at the respond of the librarian.

"silence in the library!" the librarian, at her desk, snapped.

"whoops." sunoo mouthed, embarrassed.

"oooh, that's probably why he stopped walking at the ice-rink, he was looking at you wonyoung!" yujin answered back, excited.

"you should go date sunghoon then, wonyoung." sunoo sadly answered back, he seems a bit jealous actually.

"guys, that's not what we want, i need yuna and sunghoon, okay, i told sunghoon to go on a date with you--" i then got interrupted by sunoo.

"what! a date? sunghoon and wonyoung ?" sunoo suddenly remarked.

"i said, silence, in the library!" we heard the librarian from afar, at her desk, exclaim again.

sunoo then quietly said 'whoops' are started to look down, embarrassed by the people staring at him.

"anyways, wonyoung is not going on the date anyways, yuna is going to show up instead, i'll somehow tell sunghoon your number and you can chat and pretend your going on a date, and then last minute say you're sick and yuna will just go instead." i quietly explained.

"yerin, for once, you are using that brain of yours." yujin playfully replied back, i softly hit her on her shoulder as she giggled, and i giggled along, silently.

"wait guys, i'm just going to go to the toilet real quick." i then whispered, they all nodded at me, as i took my phone with me to the toilet, yeeun told me when i first got a phone at 12, to take my phone to the toilet, just in case someone kidnaps me or something.

i made my way to the girls toilet and went inside the cubicle to do my own business.

oh shit.

i'm sorry for the language, but damn it.

i'm on my period.

i looked down to see blood, it didn't bother me, but i had sports tomorrow at school.

however, i realised i have no pads.

luckily, i had my phone with me, so i could text wonyoung or yujin for pads.

but, then i realised, i am normally the one who gives my pads away to them and they probably won't have any.

i quickly got off the toilets, using tissues, in replacement of a pad, as my period wasn't that heavy, and exited my cubicle.

since the library was quite busy, i thought that someone could enter the girls toilets soon, and i could maybe borrow a pad from them.

after about two minutes, the door creaked open, finally someone came in. i looked directly to her hands, which were gripping on a pouch. i think i just got lucky.

she was on her way to enter a cubicle, until i stopped her, i grabbed onto her hands, she was a high school student with a hoodie on, she was taller than me, and was so pretty. she then looked at me, giving the happiest smile.

"h-hi, could i ask you for a favour?" i reluctantly stuttered.

"of course!" she replied back, happily, she is quite sweet.

"i-i just started my period and i was wondering if you had any spare pads i could borrow?" i asked, embarrassed because this girl was a stranger and the first thing i asked her was for pads.

"yes! here you go." she answered back, immediately she opened her pouch, handing me a pad, thank the lords.

i then recieved the pad from her and smiled, "thank you so much!" i then looked for her name tag to see see her name, "baek jiheon!"

"so problem!" jiheon answered back, she then entered her cubicle and i did too, i replied the tissues with a pad and stood up, ready to leave the toilets, then before i could exit my cubicle, i heard my phone buzz, as i read the notification it said.

unknown:
is this yerin

i clicked on the persons number, as it was probably someone i know since they knew my name.

unknown

unknown:
is this yerin

me:
yes, who is this ?

unknown:
sunghoon

what? why is sunghoon texting me ? how'd he get my number?

me:
oh. how did u get my number?

unknown:
jake

me:
oh really ?

unknown:
yea

gosh he is a dry texter aswell.

unknown:
so uh when am i going on that date with wonyoung

me:
oh yes, she said she can do any day.

unknown:
okay is she free tomorrow

me:
yes! after school at 8 she can do

unknown:
ok lol

can you give her my number

me:
yeahh sureee

contact added 'sunghoon'

well now i've got sunghoon's number, and yuna's date is tomorrow. i really am a hard-working sister.

i then left the bathroom and sat back on the table me, wonyoung, yujin and sunoo we're sitting on.

"what took so long?" wonyoung asked me, curiously.

"i'm on my period." i then sadly announced, sunoo then coughed.

"what's a period." he confusingly asked.

"anyways sunghoon says he wants your number so here you go." we all ignored sunoo as he didn't need to know what a period was and i needed wonyoung and sunghoon to start talking. wonyoung nodded and added sunghoon's contacts.

"i'll text him at home." she replied back.

"guys, its getting late. let's go now!" sunoo then announced, which was unlike himself, we al just followed him as we packed our bags, putting our books and pencils we were using into our bags.

as we walked towards the exit, since the windows and doors of the library were transparent and see-through, i could see a figure, a small figure, who caught the attention of my eye. he looked familiar, as he had a similiar sweater to jake's burberry sweater.

"hey. yerin." sunoo suddenly paused me, he started to tap me hardly over and over again, pointing at the figure i was staring at, "isn't that jake?"

"oh my gosh it is!" yujin exclaimed back, she smiled at me brightly.

"it isn't, jake said he had a violin lesson." i answered back, it was true jake told me he had a violin lesson, it couldn't possibly be him.

i wish i could time travel back to a month ago when i was able to comfortably go out with him, i miss our dates so much, it's fine, our 200 day anniversary is soon, 12 days, and i've got something planned.

we all shrugged off the fact that everyone thought the figure outside was jake and we left the library.

"guys i'm going home now." i replied back moodily, i guess i'm having mood swings.

"no no no! we're going to get milk tea first!" sunoo exclaimed, grabbing onto my shoulder, making sure i don't leave.

"oi! just leave her alone," yujin snapped, removing sunoo's hand from my shoulder, she then faced me and happily smiled and said, "get home safely yerin!"

i then nodded and started to walk home, since the library was nearby my house, i slowly walked home, as i felt a huge heap of sadness suddenly, i could still hear sunoo, wonyoung and yujin talking behind me.

"what's wrong with her? she's the one who wanted milk tea this morning!" sunoo was complaining to wonyoung and yujin.

"she's on her period." wonyoung whispered.

"leave her alone sunoo." yujin then whispered back, i can guess that yujin then hit sunoo because he started to groan saying 'ow'

"i don't know what that is, okay." sunoo then confusingly answered back.

what cuties my best friends are.

i then started to pick up my pace of walking, as i laughed at wonyoung, yujin and sunoo's conversation.

i came home, as i forgot my keys i ringed my doorbell.

what a surprise, yuna opened the door.

"oh hello isn't it my beautiful cupid sister!" yuna exclaimed, as she tightly hugged me. no matter how many times i think about it, she sounds so fake.

"ah yes, your date is tomorrow! come into my room i need to tell you everything." i then replied, trying to push her away from me and breaking the hug. i ran upstairs with yuna following me from behind, and chucked my bag on my bedroom floor, as yuna grasped onto my bed.

i had to go grab that notebook i made for yuna and sunghoon, that said 'yuna ♥ sunghoon', and wrote a subheading 'date'.

"okay so, yuna, all you have to do is come late for the date." i announced, whilst writing exaclty what i was saying in note form, yuna then nodded with such passion and confidence.

"because he thinks wonyoung is coming, and wonyoung is going to text him that she can't come to the date, late, so after 8pm, which is when your date is supposed to start." i carries on explaining as yuna nodded.

"if wonyoung texts sunghoon earlier than 8pm that she cant come, then sunghoon will probably end up not even going to the restaurant well, in general your date." i explained again, which made a serious and solemn face on yuna, still.

"all you have to do is come late and come in as soon as wonyoung sends her text, i will be with sunghoon until you come, okay? just wear a cute dress and start think of some conversation starters." i annnounced, yuna nodded again.

"like what? what should i say?" yuna solemnly asked, i then started to think, hmm. what did i say you jake on our first date?

"ask him what his hobbies are, what his future looks like, things he doesn't like and that stuff. just by his answers, you'll see what person he is." i homestly asked back.

"wowww, of course our yerin has all the good advice for love, as your already in a couple." yuna playfully muttered, i blushed, as i was still flustered that i was the only sister amongst the three, that had a boyfriend, although i was the worst looking, smallest, noisiest and dumbest one there. it amazes me how someone as perfect as jake, likes me.

"anyways sis, i'm going to go pick my outfit, see you tomorrow morning !" yuna then exclaimed as she left my room.

i then heard a buzz from my phone, before i started to study.

wonyoung texted me 'mission accomplished ✓'

i clicked on her message, seeing a screenshot sent to me, of her conversation with sunghoon just like this:

sunghoon

wonyoung:

hi!!

sunghoon:
hey :))

wonyoung:
so um, i heard that yerin planned a date for me and you?

sunghoon:
yes :) not sure why tho but if you're up for it then sure , i think it'll be good to get to know each other

wonyoung:
yes! we have never spoken properly before unfortunatley :(

anyways, shall we meet as ***** at 8pm tomorrow after school ?

sunghoon:
yes ! that's fine by me :) see you then.

oh and also, i'm sorry if i don't talk to you at school, some of my friends can't stop nagging me sometimes :/

wonyoung:
haha don't worry, it'll be quite awkward too to suddenly start talking at school, anyways i got to go study now, i'll see u tomorrow then ?

sumghoon:

yes see you tomorrow:)

i reply back to wonyoungs messages with "thanks wonyoung :)" and then stop using me phone.

gosh he's so nice to his crush yet such a dry texter to me, see he already hates me now. i mean, i don't like him either anyways.

a/n : stay tuned for the next chapter! things are about to change!

hope you enjoy, feel free to comment if you have any confusions, my book and plot is a bit confusing haha

anyways just a reminder that wonyoung likes sunoo and sunoo likes wonyoung but they have never confessed in this story !!

anyways vote sunghoon! he deserves to debut and stream his fancams !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 4.6K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
151K 4.3K 37
Where a girl falls in love with a boy because of a skating rink and a phone. started: 08/26/2020 ended: 10/16/2020
16.9K 325 17
" i think i've jinxed our relationship „ ✧ sim jaeyun (jake) x reader