The Mafia's Flame

Від strawb3rryluv

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She... Більше

Authors Note
1. The Feelings
2. Perfect Timing
3. Unexpected Meeting
Castle grounds/Charcater List
4. Familiar Face
5. Why am I here?
6. Only one
7. Bonding Hours
8. Dreadful Explanation
9. Just Dance
10. Operation Llama
11. Preparation Nation
12. Igniting the Flame
13. Her Parents
14. His Beloved
15. Their Progress
16. You're Staying
17. Daddy's Little Girl
18. The Surprise
19. Her Home
20. Brick, Wall, Waterfall
21. The Call
22. His Soul
23. Late Night
24. The Field
25. Warehouse Mess
26. In Spirit
27. The Job
28. Favorite Show
29. Plans Change
30. Dress Shop
31. Bad boys
32. Jump Scares
33. The Ball
34. The Truth
35. The War
36. (S)he's Gone
37. His Help
38. Their Downfall
39. The Boys
40. The Fight
41. Your Forgiveness
42. The Ladies
43. She knows
44. Smile and Wave
45. Excuse You
46. Tell Me
47. Let's Go
48. Working On It
49. Sooner or Later
50. A Princess
52. Our Bond
53. Long Road Ahead
54. Good Times
Part Two/ New Characters
55. A Mess
56. Your Dress
57. The Camera
58. No Way
59. Riddle Me This
60. Going Insane
61. For Her
62. One Month
63. The Boss
64. Amphisbaena Twins
65. Tell Him
66. It Wasn't Him
67. It's Time
68. See Her
69. My Sister
70. A Game
71. Fall In Love
72. A Candle?
73. Bad Feeling
74. I Need You
75. Your Memories
76. Hold Them
77. Her Eyes
78. Happy Now?
79. With Whom?
80. Its Purpose
81. I Can't
82. Call Me
83. Go Now
84. Some Fun
85. Six Words
86. Her Choice
87. Four Hearts
88. Yes And No
89. Hellfire's Amphisbaena
90. Demios's Firefly
91. Princess's Khaos
92. The Mafia's Flame
Bonus: Hiding The Amphisbaena
Bonus: Meeting Deimos and Alessio
Bonus: Traveling With Khaos
Bonus: The Donna

51. The R word

31.4K 951 806
Від strawb3rryluv

SERAFINA POV:

I gasped sitting up and panted trying to catch my breath. I ran my hands through my hair and shakily took a few deep breaths. I was shaking badly and sweat rolled down my forehead as I moved the blankets off.

7:56 AM

Using my nightstand to push myself up I puffed out air while closing my eyes from pain. I limped all the way to the bathroom slowly and tried to take a shower as best as I could. The bandages I had on were waterproof but I wasn't able to move that much. My showers don't usually take me long but it took me over an hour to leave that bathroom in one piece.

I sat down on my bed with my head down waiting for someone to come get me. I wasn't allowed to leave the room without anyone due to my "injury". While sitting there I starred at my hands on my lap zoning out.

What to do.

Will and Aid must be so worried and I can't even get ahold of them. H and Z on the other hand will probably try to call them but that's a hard job.

The door opened but I still didn't lift my head, "Morning babydoll. Did you sleep well?" Fano asked coming closer.

I nodded in response and he sighed, "Okay, well let's get you downstairs everyone is worried." He stopped in front of me.

I lifted my arms and he lifted me up from the waist and I winced as helped me into the wheelchair. He apologized and looked me over but I sat quiet.

Okay I'll be honest my leg doesn't actually hurt that bad, it just feels sore but they need to believe it. The cameras have been running all the time.

We started rolling and after not too long we entered the dining room where loud laughter rang out.

He pushed me to be next to dad and someone kissed my head making me flinch slightly.

"Hey cutie, how's your leg? I heard you cut it out in the garden." Mom's voice asked from above me.

"It's okay." I answered softly.

"Uh- okay. Well let us know if you need anything okay? I don't want you putting too much pressure on it." She said patting my head.

Oh I will be.

"Good morning princess. Why don't you look up so we can see your pretty face." Dad mumbled into my ear as he leaned down.

Putting on a fake smile I looked up slowly and he nodded in satisfaction.

"Soooo- we wanted to know what we can do to r-r- the r word ourselves." Uncle Carlos grimaced.

I tilted my head because I mean what?

"The R word yourselves?" Leo asked confused.

"R- how can we redeem ourselves." Grandpa clasped his hands together.

Is it actually so hard for them to say the word redeem, if they can't even say it how can they expect redemption?

"Oh, nothing we already forgave you guys. And yes we do mean it." Dad responded drinking his coffee.

"Yes and we're thankful but we feel like we deserve some sort of punishment. So by all means give us your worst." Uncle Emiliano sat up straight.

The boys looked at each other and chatted quietly with dad while I slipped his phone out of his pocket. I tried to keep my movements small and myself as still as possible.

"We really don't have anything right now." Valen shrugged eating some food.

"That's fine just think about it." Mom nodded slowly.

They all went back to talking and I was still frozen, "Are you not hungry?" Maximo frowned looking at me.

My mouth opened as I looked at the food, "Uh- not really. I'm not feeling too hot." I smiled tightly.

"Do you want to go back to bed?" He asked concerned.

Oh biscuits.

"Erm- no I'm okay here. I don't really want to be alone up there." I whispered.

He frowned even more, "Well I can stay with you. We can movie movies or play games." He suggested.

He's so sweet.

Before I could respond Will and the others rushed in making me sigh in relief. I jumped up and ran to them making my family gasp, probably because I was running on a hurt leg. Will grabbed me and put me behind him as he glared at me family.

"What is the meaning of this?" Grandpa asked confused.

"How could you do that to her!" Will shouted angrily at dad.

Dad narrowed his eyes and clenched his jaw not saying anything.

"What are you talking about?" Sanny asked innocently.

"We though she was safe here." H shook his head disappointed.

"She is- Alessandro what are they talking about?" Uncle Carmelo turned to dad.

"You should be ashamed of yourselves. We haven't seen her in almost five days and everything goes to shit! What the fuck?!" Z hissed.

"Five? They said she was with you the past four days... what are you saying?" Mom stood up.

Aid pulled me to his side and held me close while glaring at my brothers.

"I- Aidan." I whimpered shakily.

His eyes snapped to me and softened, "Oh uva pequena, it's okay. I got you. We are here." (Portuguese "Little grape.") He cooed stroking my hair rocking us side to side as he hugged me.

"She's coming with us." Will said coldly and no room for arguments but that didn't stop them.

"Like hell she is!" Valen shouted banging his hand on the table.

"What is going on?!" Grandpa boomed.

"What's going on? I'll tell you what's going on. Those five knocked her out and locked her up for three days! They tied her down to the bed knowing what she's been through! She was never with us! What the fuck were you thinking?!" Will pointed at my dad and brothers.

Mom gasped, "Alessandro you did that to your own daughter? How could you do that?!" She lunged first him but Uncle Emiliano caught her.

"Leave or you're dead. I don't care who you are." Dad hissed at us- well the boys.

"Fine with us." Z spat and we all turned to leave.

"GUARDS!" Fano shouted and in a instant 15 guards walked in before we could get to the door.

"You're not taking her." Sanny gritted out.

Oh my god. No.

"We can take them easily." H cracked his neck.

Suddenly they took out guns and aimed at us, "Alessandro stop this now!" Grandpa screamed.

Not them.

I pushed them away, "Okay I'll stay just don't hurt them. They'll leave right now, please don't hurt them." I begged falling on the floor.

Everyone was quiet for a minute, "Very well." Dad said and waved the guards to grab them.

"What? NO! GET OFF ME." Will punched the two guards pulling him away.

"She's not staying here." Aid hissed kicking.

The others started fighting and a gunshot went off making everyone duck a little.

Will had a gun in the air, "Let her go or we'll do something we will very much not regret." He gritted out.

"Like What." Valen challenged.

H smirked, "Juniper." He pushed a guard off.

"You wouldn't dare." Dad narrowed his eyes at me.

I pushed myself up and nodded, "You're right I wouldn't." I said softly, "But that's because I respect this family! I respect you. I WOULDN'T DO IT BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER HURT MY FAMILY UNLIKE ALL OF YOU!" I shouted, "THIS FAMILY HAS DONE NOTHING TO HELP ME! YOU HURT ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN CONSTANTLY! I FORGIVE YOU JUST TO FORGIVE YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN. WHAT KIND OF FAMILY IS THAT?! WHAT KIND OF FAMILY IS THIS?!" I paused, "You all hurt me. All of you. I trusted you." My voice cracked.

They looked away and I shook my head disappointed with everyone.

"Will." I waved him over, "I can't go with you unless one of you gets hurt. I will contact you everyday and if I don't then wait 48 hours. Stay safe please. You know what to do to keep things running." I whispered in his ear and he nodded sadly.

"Even so Serafina, I would die for you any day at anytime." He kissed my head and dragged the others out with him.

"Serafina..." Grandma trailed off.

My back was to them and I sighed, "You want redemption? You want real forgiveness?" I paused, "Then earn it. Work for it. I'm not giving you something that none of you deserve. When you're ready to stop acting like children then come talk to me. Threatening the people I love and care about- the people who took care of me- got you absolutely no where. Until then- we're not family." I said softly and walked out into the hallway.

The guards were standing out there and I stopped, "You might want to get that checked because it looks pretty bad. Take care." I looked at the guard who had a bloody head.

"Si princess." He nodded.

Princess huh?

I just walked away and made my way to my room hoping to forget today.

I could leave if I wanted but I would have to hurt them and unlike them I actually care. If this keeps up I'm afraid there will be a time where I don't care anymore. I hope it doesn't come to that point in time.

I changed into pajamas and laid down on my bed starting at the ceiling.

Maybe, just maybe if Petro was still here things would be different.

Maybe, just maybe I wouldn't be in so much pain if I accepted.

Maybe, just maybe I could have had a somewhat decent life even if it was with him.

Maybe... eventually I would've been happy.

This is what happens when I'm hurting, I focus on the what if's and what could've been.

They all messed up my head.

Petro may have been a sick twisted biscuit but at least he never pretended. He always showed us who he was from day one. He never once acted like someone he wasn't or lied about that. He did lie about certain things but not about himself.

He was Petro König, a twisted psychopath who was obsessed with a little girl.

And I... I am Serafina Riot C- Donatello, a broken little mafia princess who belongs to him.

He was right.

And it's probably about time that I accepted that to it's full extent.

Would I have done anything differently?

Maybe.

Every choice you make has consequences and mine were just harder to deal with right now. It shouldn't have to be but yet in this world it is. I'm the queen of the underworld but what good is it if I keep letting my family hurt me. They say I'm selfish and that's fine, I really don't care about that as long as they're safe. My heart may be too soft for them but I wouldn't change that. They're my family and they're my problems to deal with. As much as I don't want it to be a problem it is. Either I have to deal with it or get rid of it entirely and it's not an option. Even if I did leave them... they would tear down the whole world to find me. They're ruthless in mafia mode and if I leave it activates. They won't take any chances this time no matter what. Innocents will die and cities will burn. It might sound dramatic but it will happen and I can't let it. I have suffered since I was three and I'm sure I can hold out a little longer if it's that necessary.

My life will never be normal.

A knock at the door snapped me out of my little zoned out state, "Come in." I called out.

Maximo and Roman walked in with their arms behind their back but I didn't bother investigating.

"Hey princess, both of us are sorry about what happened earlier." Maximo said softly.

Roman looked down, "If- if we knew they had you here the whole time we would've helped you. I'm sorry they did that to you. I'm sorry we didn't know." He whispered sadly.

I sat up, "It's okay. It wasn't your faults, none of you knew about it. I'm not mad at you two, you two haven't hurt me...yet." I whispered the last word and they furrow their brows looking confused. I shook my head, "Never mind that, what's up? Is there something you need?" I titled my head.

"Well if you're not mad at us... we thought maybe we could keep you company?" Roman asked hesitantly.

"Yeah we brought snacks and thought we could watch a movie or show?" Maximo said bring his hands out from his back showing different snacks.

I smiled, "Sure come on and sit down." I patted the bed and scooted myself into the middle.

Each of them rushed over happily and sat on either side of me.

"So what show?" I asked picking up a bag of fruit snacks.

"Oh hey! Want to watch Winx?" Roman smiles widely.

"YES!" I squealed.

Maximo groaned, "Ahh- okay I guess. I mean at least I have food." He grumbled grabbing candy.

The show started and we watched it intrigued, "Aww the little bunny is so cute." I gushed.

"Stella is hot." Maximo nodded.

We scowled at him, "It's a cartoon." I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"Yeah besides there are other girls in the show we have yet to meet." Roman smirked and I hit his arm softly.

Both of them laughed and I groaned, "You guys are absolutely terrible." I said looking up.

"Aww don't worry little one, you're still the most beautiful girl in the whole world." Maximo ruffles my hair.

"Hey! Noooo!" I whined smacking his hand away.

"Yeah, I mean you have our genes of course you're absolutely gorgeous." Roman grinned as he posed a few times.

I rolled my eyes, "You guys are ugly." I said simply and stuffed fruit snacks in my mouth.

Both of them gasped, "Excuse me little girl. Are you blind? Look at us! We are known for being very handsome so we might need to get your eyes checked." Roman grabbed my face.

Maximo nodded, "Yes, she is definitely blind. Do you need glasses baby girl? Oh poor you, it's okay." He fake frowned.

"I'm not blind." I mumbled with a mouth full of fruit snacks still.

"No talking with your mouth full." Maximo scolded.

I chewed and finished them, "But you do it all the time. You're always like 'hey' chomp chomp 'what's'- food flies everywhere out of your mouth- 'up?' chomp chomp." I mocked him laughing.

"That's true." Roman joined my laughter.

"It's like you were raised in a barn." I giggled.

"Why you cheeky little-"

Maximo got cut of by the door opening and grandma stood as the door smiling at us.

What now...

"Erm- would you guys mind coming down to the conference room. We are going to have a family meeting." She held her breath looking stressed.

"Oh yeah, sure we'll be right down." Maximo nodded.

Roman got up, "I'll go down with you." He told grandma and he grabbed her arm linking it with his.

I bit my lip and turned to Maximo, "Well you better get going Maxi, you don't want to be late now do you?" I smiled getting comfortable again.

He furrowed his brows, "What do you mean? You're coming with us." He asked confused.

I sighed, "Maxi, I may be a Donatello by blood but I'm not really part of this family. Out of all 7 almost 8 years of my life, I have lived and been with this family for less than a year in total. I always wanted a family and instead we all got played." I explained sadly.

He half smiled and pulled me close, "You're right, you haven't been with us long but to me... I don't care. There will always be ups and downs no matter what but you will also have people to help you through it. Right now- this time it's a down... but if you'll let me, I'll be with you through it all. You're my baby cousin, my little sister, blood or not and I'll always been there for you." He kissed my head.

A tear ran down my face and I hugged him as tight as I could, "Thank you Maxi." I whispered, "But I still don't think it's a good idea to go." I finished wiping my tears.

"It probably isn't a good idea but another bad idea would be not going. You know how they are. I will be with you and I support you okay? Your choices. If you really don't want to go then we'll stay in here and do whatever you want. Just tell me." He said drying my face.

I took a deep breath and sighed, "I guess we can go. But please don't leave me?" I put my head down.

He picked me up and my legs went around his waist, "I absolutely mean this when I say it. I will never leave you." He rubbed my back.

"Do you think I should run away?" I whispered.

He froze, "I don't know beautiful. I don't know." He sighed and continued walking again.

I stuck face into his shoulder as we entered the room and he sat down with me in his lap.

"Okay so we're here today to have a very important discussion." Mom's voice came out loud.

I was sitting sideways on his Maxi's lap with my head facing his chest and I played with his shirt.

"Princess..." Grandpa called out.

My face went blank and I looked at him waiting for him to get on with it.

"I'm sorry." He said sincerely.

"Thank you." I smiled tightly and went back to playing with Maxi's shirt.

It was quiet for a few minutes until I heard small shuffling but what's the point of looking? They're probably all just mouth yelling at each other.

"Princess."

I didn't move this time I don't want to look at them so I just hummed.

"Please look at us."

I didn't move.

"Serafina- please?"

No thank you.

"Riot look at us." Dad pleaded and I finally turned to look at them.

Almost all of them expect for a few lone cousins that did no wrong were on their knees.

"We are sorry we hurt you and we don't deserve your forgiveness... but we want to earn it. The right way of course. You are the most important person in the world to us all. We love you more than you could imagine. I love you." Dad looked down.

"We were wrong to treat you that way and we understand if you're still upset. We give you all our trust and support that we should've gave you before. Never again will we try to keep you from doing what you need to do. We just hope we can earn your trust back as well." Mom continued.

"You're our princess. The family princess and we know nothing is the same anymore. Everything changed since the last time you were here and we accept them now. We've always accepted you but it was hard when you came back as her and we apologize for that. What we ask now is for you to accept us again- there will be times we are all wrong but don't leave us. Our faults will be corrected and we will do our best to make sure it will never happen again. Please don't be upset with us forever." Leo finished with tears in his eyes.

Maxi looked at me with a 'What you gonna do face' and I bit my lip.

I wasn't expecting this... I was expecting an apology of some sort but definitely not this. It's not everyday you see the Donatello Mafia family on their knees. Grandpa and Dad especially would never bow dow to anyone yet here they are. The time the twins, Valen and Sanny were kidnapped they demanded for the family to bow down to them or they'd die. They wiped out the entire family- the entire organization instead. My father was not a man to weaken easily unless it was about me. This man in front of me just showed his vulnerable side to us all on purpose... for me. I was still not one hundred percent sure what this was meant to do but I know he means well. He knows what I went through- how I feel and that's why I forgive him.

"I was never upset." I told them while each of them listened intently.

"I was disappointed." They all looked down in shame.

"I forgave you all a long time ago. I shouldn't have but I did. Just because I forgave doesn't mean I forgot. I have scars and I don't just mean physical ones. I will give you all one last chance but that's it. I'm not strong enough to be hurt again this soon and I hope you all understand that." I looked away.

"We are really sorry Serafina." Grandma said.

"I know." I replied.

"It will take time and we are willing to wait but can we hold you?" Valen asked softly.

I didn't answer that, "Get up." I told them, "Donatello's don't bow down or kneel for anyone. We all have the name and I expect you all to live up to it." My voice was a little rough.

I want tea.

They all stood up slowly, "Can we?" Valen asked again.

Taking a deep breath I opened my arms and he ran to me, "I love you angel eyes. I promise we will all redeem ourselves." He whispered in my ear.

"Valen I love you. But do not make promises you can't keep. You already broke your others." I whispered pushing him off and he nodded sadly.

"Maxi, can we go now?" I turned around and he nodded pulling me along out of the room.

That was rough.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hello loves, yesterday I was gone and I have a reason don't kill me! There was a car accident near where I lived and they took down a whole pole and the power was out for a while yesterday. They have fixed it but the phone service is acting up in our area now for everyone. I'm honestly not sure what's going on. It took hours just to upload this on Wattpad because it would not go up. Other than that there was going to be a double update but it's not working well enough and I don't want to try and the chapter be deleted. I will have it out as soon as I can tomorrow though and if not then I will just update at my regular time. I love you guys, stay safe and see you soon.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

222K 5K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
366K 7.2K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
1.2M 26.8K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...
3.9M 107K 63
4 Mafia Families. 5 Overprotective Brothers. 1 Little Princess. A Tale of Revenge. Ava DeLuca, only daughter of the Capo dei Capi (Godfather) of the...