Touch Starved Boys || My Hero...

By chibirach99

My Hero Academia short imagines/headcanons Mains will be Todoroki, Bakugou, and Shinsou with some other chara... More

Note from the Author
~Red~ Bakugou X Reader
~Tea~ Todoroki X Fem!Reader
~Teddy~ Shinsou X Reader
~Sick~ Todoroki X Reader Birthday Special
~Chains~ (Shinsou X Reader)
~Ice Cream~ Bakugou X Reader
~Rose~ Bakugou X fem!Reader
~Name~ Todoroki X fem!Reader
~Name pt 2.~ Todoroki X Fem!Reader
~Burden~ Todoroki X Reader
~Special~ Todoroki X Reader
~Chocolate~ Bakugou X Reader
~Murphy's Law~ Bakugou X Reader
~Eyes~ Shinsou X Fem!Reader
~Creep~ Bakugou X Fem!Reader
~Creep pt 2~ Bakugou X Fem!Reader
~Truth~ Todoroki x Reader
~Opposites Attract~ Shinsou x fem!Reader
~Tiny~ Todoroki X Fem!Reader
~Fool~ Kirishima X Reader
~Skater Boy~ Kirishima X Reader
~Bully~ Bakugou X Reader
~Bully pt 2~ Bakugou X Reader
~Soup~ Todoroki X Reader
~Boy in Luv~ Midoriya X fem!Reader
~Just One Day~ Midoriya X Reader
~Just One Day~ Todoroki X Reader
~Just One Day~ (Bakugou X Reader)
~Stranger~ Todoroki X Reader
~Cuddles~ Bakugou X Reader
~Late~ Todoroki X Reader
~Night Drives~ Shinsou X Reader
~Study Date~ Todoroki x Fem!Reader
~Bad Boy~ Todoroki X Reader
~Greedy~ Shinsou x Reader
~Day After~ Todoroki x Reader
~Jerk~ Todoroki x Fem!Reader
Midoriya Angst Drabble
~Long Distance~ Midoriya X Reader
~Mama's Boy/Lover's Boy ~ Bakugou x Fem!Reader
~Quarrels~ Todoroki x Reader x Bakugou
~Daisies~ Todoroki x Reader
~Worth~ Todoroki x Reader
~Sketch~ Bakugou x Reader
Shinsou Angst to Fluff Drabble
~No Idea~ Bakugou X Reader
~Small Things~ Bakugou X Fem!Reader
~Culture Clash~ Bakugou x Fem!Reader
~Smile~ Shinsou x Reader
~Advice~ Todoroki x Reader
~Polar~ Bakugou x Reader
~Fake~ Tamaki x fem!Reader
~Baby~ Bakugou x Reader
~Sly Fox~ Midoriya x FemKitsune!Reader
~Clueless~ Bakugou x fem!Reader
~Home~ Dabi x Reader
~Clingy~ Todoroki x Reader
~Testing~ Todoroki x Reader
~Don't Ignore Me!~ Bakugou x Reader
~Gamer's Boy~ Bakugou x Reader
~Light Hero~ Kiri x Blind fem!reader
No Idea (A Week Later)
~Not For Me~ Shinsou x Reader
~Dork~ Kaminari x Reader
~Balance~ BakuDekuTodo x Reader
~Don't Ignore Me! Alt. ver~ Bakugou x Reader
Announcements!
~Nostalgia~ Todoroki X Reader
Update: July 14
~Self-Care~ Todoroki x Reader x Bakugou
~Ears~ Todoroki x Reader
~Little Fluffball~ Todoroki x Bakugou
~Blush~ Todoroki x Reader Drabble
~Clingy (Alt Version)~ Todoroki x Reader
~Kiss of Death~ Todoroki x Reader
~Cabin Fever~ Dabi x Reader
~Kiss of Death pt 2~ Todoroki x Reader
~Out To Sea~ BakuSquad
~When They Call My Name~ Todoroki x GN!Reader
~Burn~ Bakugou x Reader
~Dark Night~ Kirishima x Reader

~Pumpkin Kiss~ Monoma x Reader

3.2K 76 18
By chibirach99

First time writing Monoma based on these words for fall: wither, hayride, pumpkin pie

Hope you guys enjoy it~ I tried to add some more fluff to it!

"I think Monoma's being crazier than usual today," Kendo comments, munching on her kettle corn.

"Wonder if he's on edge about something?" Pony also perks up.  There's syrup smudged cutely over her lips from the caramel apple she's eating.  She's in absolute childish bliss picking on it.

"It's probably about you," Tetsutetsu says bluntly, his gaze directed straight at me.

"Why would any of his dramatic episodes have to do with me?" I snort as all of them direct their attention after his remark.

"Because even right now he's staring straight at you from across the field."  Ibara nods her chin over behind me.  "I also believe he must be put off by something."  I don't miss how she mumbles under her breath about him possibly needing an exorcism because of the sudden change.

"I'm really tired of having to chop his ass every two seconds.  It's like he forgot how to act all of a sudden."  The orange-haired girl rolls her eyes and hands me the half-full bag.  "Have the rest, I'm full."

I figured she wouldn't be able to eat all of it.  Kendo openly gaped at how generous the bag of kettle corn was when she bought it and - wrongly - proclaimed she'd be able to finish it.  I was correct to not buy anything and wait for her to give up.

Kirishima strolls over to greet Tetsutetsu with their secret handshake - no one really knows when they came up with such an elaborate routine, it just happened - before flashing his sharp teeth at me next.  "Hey, Bakugou, Sero, and I are gonna go hit up the carnival games, you wanna come with?"

"Sure, I wouldn't mind-"

"Uh, no, I don't think so."

The atmosphere suddenly fills with vexation as we all know who's voice that is.  The blond stomps over from behind Kirishima and crosses his arms over his chest.  How did he even hear that from across the field?  Was he eavesdropping or was he already slowly making his way over like the creeper he's become today?

"(Y/n) doesn't need to be hanging around you pompous, fake heroes."  I can practically hear the way he looks down his nose at Kirishima, thought there's a bit more edge.  "We provide enough company and enjoyment by ourselves, you're not needed."

I want to roll my eyes.  And why should I let this fool decide who I should hang out with?

"Besides, we all wanted to go on the h-hayride together," he concludes, sounding indignant until he stutters.

Monoma stuttered?

"Oh!  I think that would be so fun!"  Pony's eyes shine as she claps in joy.  "That's actually a pretty good idea, Monoma!"

"Yeah, it was the first intelligent thing you've said all day," Kendo jabs at him.

Kirishima shrugs and flashes an unbothered smile at me.  "We can hang another time then.  See you around!"  After bidding goodbye to me and Tetsutetsu, he jogs off to find the rest of his crew.

I whirl onto the blond and point a finger at his face.  "Don't try to control me and my friends, I do what I want."

Monoma flicks his hair casually, disregarding everything I just said.  "But I had a great idea, didn't I?  A much better one than just playing silly carnival games."

"Carnival games are fun, you know!  It's not just sitting on a stack of hay twiddling your thumbs!"

"But it would be relaxing, don't you think?" Pony chirps, her eyes still twinkling at the thought.

I don't have the heart to deflate her excitement.  "Yeah, I guess you're right," is my meek assent.  Though, I don't think it would be ll that relaxing considering the crisp weather we're experiencing.  Relaxation is more for summer I'd say, not fall with the withering colored leaves.

We make our way over to the hayride plain, Ibara deciding to leave in favor of taking some scenic pictures of the surrounding leaves.  There are only two carts and five of us, so we decide to split into a group of three and a pair.

"Kendo's the only one who can handle Monoma, so they should be together," Tetsutetsu suggests.  "I'll go with Pony and (Y/n)-"

"Uh, no way!" Kendo interrupts, a clearly displeased sneer morphing her features.  "Just because I can handle him doesn't mean I want to sit near him for at least 20 minutes."

"I have to agree," the boy in question pipes up.  "Besides, I'd rather be with (Y/n) who's nicer to me."

An unspoken hangs for the briefest moment after he said that, everyone glancing at me before Kendo shrugs.  "Welp, fine by me."

Aw come on.

Before I can complain, the three of them get into their hay-covered cart and get themselves comfortable.

"Shall we get going then?" Monoma questions in his over-dramatic way, sweeping his hand toward our own cart.

"Yeah, let's just get this over with," I mumble.

We mount ourselves onto the wagon.  Some of the hay is soft enough that it doesn't poke into me.  Once the horses start moving, the gentle rocking of the wagon is somewhat comforting.  I try to relax and ignore my partner, hoping he'll get the hint that I don't want him to talk as I lay my back against the floor.

"Pie?"

I peek an eye open to see an aluminum container hovering above my face.  I sit up and stare at Monoma questioningly.  "Where did you get this?"  Judging from the dark orange color, it's pumpkin pie.

"While you guys were discussing arrangements, I bought some for us to eat."  He places it in my lap before opening the clear lid on his own.  "Since you said there was nothing to do on a hayride, I gave us something to do."

Cautiously, I roll up and open the container.  "You didn't poison this, right?"

He waves his hand at me.  "Why would I do that?"

It's not that I don't trust him, I'm just wary of his behavior today and him being kind while choosing me to ride with is slightly unsettling.  Yet, I know he wouldn't hurt me and I appreciate the gesture, so I open it and take a bite.  The natural sweetness of the pumpkin dancing on my tongue while the crust has just enough texture to balance the softness of the middle.

Monoma's eyebrows furrow minutely.  "I also didn't want you to regret riding with me instead of the others."

I raise my own brow.  "I'd only regret it if you started your bullshit."

He levels his periwinkle gaze at me.  "Do you prefer Tetsutetsu and 1-A to me?"

I'm taken back by his question.  "Just maybe for fun, when you're in your moods about them I guess.  You're my classmate, not them.  And Tetsutetsu is fun to hang out with.  I prefer just talking to you like this."

"Oh.  I see."  He looks down at his half eaten pie.

Past his head, I observe a line of pumpkins decorating the road and laugh at one of the more irregularly formed ones.  "Are they sure that's a pumpkin?"

Monoma turns his head around and lets out a chuckle.  "I think the irregular ones taste sweeter."

"You don't say?"

I finish the rest of my own in silence, stealing glances at the boy's contemplative expression. He's actually quite handsome, anyone would fall at his feet if he weren't such an uptight pain in the ass most of the time. Pretty hair, pretty eyes, pretty face, even a strong quirk - he just needs to work on his attitude.

"Hey," his head lifts up and meets my probing eyes, only for his words to catch when he notices how I've leaned slightly forward.

The fork still frozen in my mouth as I hold it, I maintain his gaze and hum, waiting for his question.

A sudden brush of pink dusts his cheeks and he rubs his hand. "You said like my company, right?"

"Yeah, I do." My voice gets softer, chest pounding in anticipation for what's coming next.

Monoma coughs with the difficulty of formulating his words. It's endearing to see him struggle instead of being overzealous. "I-I like your company too," he rushes out like ripping off a band-aid.  "In more ways than one.  I'm trying to say I like you."  With every word, his face saturates in more and more color.

A tenderness wells up inside me as I process his confession.  Monoma being out of character towards me proves the sincerity of his words, or at least the fact that his feelings for me are more special than the rest.

In a spur of the moment, I lean over and plant a light kiss on his cheek.  The response I got was priceless: scarlet blood flowing straight to his ears as he clears his throat to regain his composure.  Until he catches me off guard and counters with another kiss that barely misses the corner of my lip, causing my own embarrassed warmth to flood through me and butterflies to gather in my belly.  The sweetness from the pumpkin pie he ate lingers there when I swipe my tongue over to wet my suddenly parched lips.

"So, do we agree to spend more time with each other?" Monoma attempts sounding calm and collected.

I shuffle over closer to him, our fingers brushing together.  "Yes, I'd like that."

Monoma's like that weird shaped pumpkin in a way.  He doesn't present as the best outwardly, but he's sweeter if you decide to take a bite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 62.7K 18
── go to sleep. female reader. angst.
23.1K 148 44
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...
625K 28.3K 75
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...
114K 3.8K 27
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎 32-𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟-𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟�...