~Teddy~ Shinsou X Reader

"Did you have a good time?"

My purple haired boyfriend shrugs.  "You know I don't really care about parties.  I only went because were going."

I frown at his avoidance of the question.  "Okay, but were you miserable being there?"

"Miserable isn't the word I'd use."

"Hitoshi!" I groan.  It's like pulling teeth with him sometimes.

He chuckles at my frustration before wrapping an arm around my waist and placing a kiss on my temple.  "Just messin' with you.  Of course I had fun, I was with you."

"Is that why you were practically glued to my side the whole night?"  I poke his firm stomach teasingly.

"Not the whole time.  I talked to Midoriya, Todoroki, had a drink with Kaminari-"

"-While you were still within 10 feet of me."

He huffs a stubborn breath and plops his large hand on top of my head to ruffle my hair.  "You're my favorite person there, why would I stray from you?"

I lean into his touch, almost like a pet cat.  "To make friends?  Socialize?  Mingle?  Something to that effect maybe?"  Not that I'm the most extroverted person either, but at least I try to make an effort for friends.

"Yea- No, I'd rather be home sleeping next to you," he dismisses lazily, rejoining our hands together.

I chuckle at his predictable answer.  "Can't say I don't agr-EEH!"

Shinsou suddenly hoists me into his arms bridal style and continues walking down the dimly lit road as if it's the most natural thing.  "Now that I have the thought in my head, I wanna hurry and get home to cuddle with you, kitty."

My arms instinctively cling around his neck.  "Don't you have to pack first?"

He groans in annoyance and picks up his pace.  "Then we really need to hurry."

His overt display of need is amusing.  As I lean against his chest, I'm reminded of when we first started dating.  Shinsou barely even wanted to hold hands in the beginning because he would get flustered, and now here he is carrying me down the street in public.  Even the first time we cuddled, as soon as I leaned on him, his body was stiffer than a board in confusion.  After a while, he's grown into an oversized teddy bear hungry for cuddles.  If that isn't growth, I don't know what is.

"What did you and Todoroki talk about?" I draw circles on his chest absentmindedly, the steady rhythm of his steps rocking my body back and forth.

"Nothing really.  Just hero stuff."

"I always thought you guys would've been good friends, since you're both alike," I think out loud.

"You don't say?"  I can tell I've piqued his interest.

"Yeah, both of you took a while to come out of your shell, you both took a while to trust and befriend people even though both you claimed you didn't come to UA to make friends, you both had your walls broken down by Broccoli boy."  He snorts at my stupid nickname for Midoriya.  "Both of you are touch-starved babies-"

"Hold on," he stops dead in his tracks and eyes me warily.  "How do you know Todoroki's touch-starved?"

"Because every Sunday I go to his place to pet him and rub his tummy," I retort sarcastically.  When Shinsou continues glaring at me, I kiss his nose cheekily.  "Obviously, Midoriya talks about it all the time.  Not to mention Todoroki clings to Midoriya the same way you cling to me."

"I don't appreciate the attitude, Tiny."  A smirk spreads across his face, and I know I'm dead.  Before I can protest, he flings my body over his shoulder.  "You deserve this!"