~Clueless~ Bakugou x fem!Reader

Art by Chocobros-Art on Deviantart!

Someone on my Tumblr requested: "I just thought of something funny!! Can you do a scenario where Bakugou and his fem!reader were walking when all of sudden this female admirer came out of nowhere and holds a love letter infront of them. She says "please accepts my feelings" but Bakugou refuses the proposal and but then she says "not you, her" and the reader is all flustered!! She might even response back just to mess with Bakugou and he turns all jealous and argues with the admirer. 🤣😂"

Guys I've been DYING to write this one since i got this request, it's just too FUNNYYY

"Why are you so mad today?" Bakugou swaggers next to me, one hand shoved into his pocket and the other holding his bag behind his shoulder.

"I'm not," I answer curtly.  My arms are crossed over my chest as we walk away from school to the train station together.

The boy rolls his eyes.  "Come on, I know you too well to know that you're angry right now.  What gives?"

"Well, if you know me so well, you should know why I'd be angry, don't you think?"

He growls under his breath.  I know how much he hates it when I counter him like that.  "I don't know!  I'm a guy, I don't understand the things that mean a lot to you girls."

"Good to know you admit that you're an idiot," I retort.  "But I'll give you a hint.  Take a look around and think of what you see."

His scarlet eyes scan around us in puzzlement.  He just barely glances at the six inch distance between us, to my utter dismay.  He even looks to his other side and to our surroundings, and I want to slap my face in dismay.  "Whatever, it's nothing, don't worry about it," I tell him with a sigh.  It's not worth getting bent out of shape and causing a fight just because he can't see it.  Even if I have brought it up a few times already, but it's fine.

"Come on, tell me what it is so I can make it right at least."  

Bakugou may be a hothead, but I know he still cares, which is why I almost softened at his request, but I still want to bust his chops.  "If I just tell you, then you'll be apologizing without fully understanding the problem, so no."

"(Y/n), please-"

"Um, excuse me?"

Both of us turn at the mysterious voice, revealing a flustered girl looking down at her shoes.  I think I've seen her before, she's in one of the other classes and she might be in the art club.

"Yes, what is it?" I answer politely.

Without moving from her spot, she bows her head and holds out a small, white envelope sealed closed with a heart sticker.  "Please accept my feelings!" she squeaks out, mustering all her courage into the confession.

Anger bubbles inside me.  This was bound to happen; I know how popular and handsome Bakugou is, but he's still so stubborn about it.

Bakugou scratches the back of his head and groans.  "Sorry about that, I'm not in the market for dating right now."

I bristle even more.  Idiot, the first thing out of your mouth should be that you're taken already, I fume to myself.

"Oh, not you, Bakugou-san," she straightens up, "I mean (Y/n)-san."

At first, I can feel the heat rushing to my cheeks in embarrassment.  Since when do I have admirers?  But one look at Bakugou's appalled and reddened face in rage and I'm smirking in my head.

Ha.

I show the girl a pleasant smile as I coo, "Aren't you so brave?  I'm so flattered you'd have a crush on me."

Bakugou's head snaps to me so fast I think it might have cracked off, and the girl's face also swells.

"Hey, what are you getting at?" my boyfriend glares at me with narrowed eyes.

I shrug nonchalantly.  "Now that I think about it, being in a relationship with a girl would be convenient.  I wouldn't have to worry about hiding my period stuff and shaving all the time, not to mention girls generally have a much better sense for emotions and discerning underlying problems in relationships."  Am I being too petty?  No, I don't think so.

I can see Bakugou's jaw grinding against his teeth even as he turns his head away to block out my obvious dig at him, and I'm satisfied enough at being able to taunt him like that.  I lock eyes with the girl, who's waiting for my final answer hopefully.  "I'm sorry, sweetie, but I'm taken already."  I place a hand on her deflated shoulder and offer a reassuring smile.  "You should be so proud of yourself for gathering the courage to give me your confession.  And don't sell yourself short, there's plenty of other fish in the sea, you'll find someone else."

Her eyes sparkle and her mouth parts slightly in awe before nodding and bowing at me.  "Thank you for the kind words, (Y/n)-san, it means a lot to me!  And I'm sorry to bother you!"

"It's no problem," I wave off the apology sweetly.  "Get home safe!"

She's still deflated but relaxed as she trudges off.  As I wave farewell, my smile slowly shrinks into a thin line.  I had my fun with my mini-punishment to Bakugou, making him all angry and flustered the way I usually am, but this is exactly the problem that he hasn't been so keen on noticing.

I turn around and resume walking towards the train station.  "This is exactly what you get for keeping our relationship a secret," I huff in a dignified manner. 

I don't have to look at Bakugou to know that he's doing a double take with his jaw gaping open.  "Are you kidding me?!  That's what this is about?!"  His footsteps jog to catch up with me.

"Did it feel good seeing someone else come and confess to you?"

He grumbles under his breath before answering, "No..."

"I see.  So now you understand."

"You didn't have to tease me like that, you know."

"You wouldn't have clearly understood how I felt otherwise, so I had to teach you."  I chuckle to myself.  "Though, that wasn't staged, that was completely real."

Bakugou growls, "That wasn't funny, (Y/n)."

"I know it isn't, Bakugou."

After a few more moments of grumbling under his breath, his warm hand slithers around mine.  "I-Is this better?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice his cheeks are brushed red.  The gesture and his reaction both make me smile secretly to myself.  "It's a start."  Stupid Bakugou, we could've been doing this earlier if you weren't such a coward.

Short, crack, and sweet ending 😁