~Eyes~ Shinsou X Fem!Reader

I know I promised the spice yesterday, but I'm in so much pain and I'm bleeding out a whole newborn child, I was in no headspace to write any kind of spice (tbh I'm still not but I'm trying my damn best for you guys).

I went to a billiards hall with my guy friends for the first time a few weeks ago and I got this idea, so enjoy!  Characters are aged up here to the legal alcohol limit because we support responsible drinking in this house.

Shinsou was less than thrilled with the idea of going to a billiards hall on a Friday night.  He didn't even know why his girlfriend was so keen on going when she doesn't enjoy going out that often and doesn't know how to play pool.  Wouldn't it be better to just cuddle up in bed after a long week of classes?  He certainly thinks so, he gives amazing cuddles.

He was even less enthusiastic when she walked into his dorm in a tight fitting, cropped, black sweater, skin tight leather pants, and heeled boots.  There's no way he would let her walk out of there where other guys could drool over even that small amount of skin showing and banging body.

She's nobody else's but his and he's not sharing.

He couldn't say that, of course, because he knows how stubborn his kitty is and she wouldn't change anyway, and he doesn't want to come off as being too overbearing.  Besides, she's way too excited at the prospect of going out.  Shinsou knows she just recently turned the legal drinking age and has been looking forward to going out drinking for the first time, and he'd hate to put a damper on her fun over some outfit.  And she has a right to dress however she wants without his input.  So he played it cool and sucked it up.

But now, he's regretting keeping his mouth shut.  Even though the two of them arrived together holding hands, some guys don't know how to keep their eyes to themselves.  His girlfriend casually drinks at the bar with Ashido and Yaoyorozu, laughing and having their own conversation, while he notices other guys from nearby tables scanning her up and down.  It makes him want to walk over there and punch the daylight out of them.

"Are you good, dude?  Do you want a drink?" Kirishima offers the stiff boy, observing his intense stare.

"I'm fine, I don't drink," the purple haired boy dismisses.  Not only would he have to look after his girlfriend tonight, but he doesn't want to chance the alcohol amplifying his aggression and he ends up punching someone in the face.  He doesn't want her to be disappointed in him for ruining her fun.

The red-haired boy leans back against the wall, taking a swig from his beer.  "Let me guess.  Your beautiful girlfriend is out there having a good time and you're worried about any unwanted guests touching the merchandise."

Shinsou quietly nods.  "Is that bad?  It's not that I don't trust her or anything-"

"No, you have every right to feel that way, it has nothing to do with trust," Kirishima waves off.  "There are some really unmanly guys out there.  I'd be wary too."

"Kaminari already tried putting the moves on her."  The boy recalls the moment they arrived the the hall.  The lightening boy was just coming back from getting drinks and he immediately wrapped an arm around her and slurred, "Lookin' good, hot stuff."  Shinsou was about to knock him out right there and then.  "If he wasn't my friend, I would've punched him."

"Yeah, but Denki's just a pervy drunk, he knows better than to mess with you," Kiri laughs heartily.

"He better."

The girls finally return from the bar as Bakugou, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Tokoyami finish up their game.  "We call next!" Ashido announces, grabbing a few pool sticks from the rack.