PATH OF LOVE✨

By Amyraamyr001

Fareedah "why is it that my heart always beat whenever I see him,hear his voice or heard his name, I hope i... More

introduction
character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 19

346 63 68
By Amyraamyr001

 Happy Islamic New year!  Wishing you and your family a new year full of peace, happiness and abundance of all. May Allah bless you through out the year. May Allah shower his blessing on the Muslim Ummah.   Muharram Mubarak!

  Congratulation🎊🎆🎇 To  fareedah and Jamal, we've  reach 2k views.

  Thank you to all my readers for all the love you've shown the book😘😘😘.
    When I saw the views, I was like when did I start these book😂😂😂, I wouldn't have come these far without you guys❤❤❤❤, you all made my day💋💋.

        Fareedah was still staring at the helicopter that has a banner that says"will you marry me" cursively written on it".   She was already getting to tears from all the romantic words, she wonder what she did to deserve these man, she didn't think he will take it that serious.

    "Yes I will marry you" she said in an inaudible voice, she was surprise by the proposal,it feel so surreal.

    Sighing in relief, he slip the ring on her finger.

        She felt like the dumbest person on earth, she wonder what took her to reject the proposal that day. But Alhamdulillah, human plan but Allah plans and he is the best of planner and his plan always goes right when its the right time, here they are she accepting a ring from the same person.
   The same person she wanted to spend the rest of her life, laughter, cries, happiness  with.

    "Don't ever take this ring off mi alma" he said possessively while she just chuckle caressing the ring on her finger.

    Unfortunately, the unshed tears she has been holding spill out, he brought out a handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to her.

     "I love you so much" he said
"I Love you more"She said giggling

"You shouldn't have gone over board you dont have to come to paris for these, I was only joking" she said.  Recalling the conversation they have 5 days back, she told him how a guy propose to a lady at the eiffell tower and how she find it romantic and wish she was the one,  not knowing he is going to do the same.

   "Am always serious with everything about you & I know thats what you want" he said giving her one of his beautiful smile.

  "You cheated" she said pouting, I knew I saw you at the hotel yesterday but you said you're not the one.

"All is fair in love and war baby, and you don't have to wish you're in another person place, your place is with me" he said pouting

   She found his pouting cute but roll her eye at what he said.

  They walk side by side to where the table was set, he pull a chair for her to seat, she sat down saying "thank you"& he sat on his.

    After eating amidst some chat, he decided to break the news for her.

  "Guess what" he said teasing her

"You know am bad at guessing, just spill it"

  "Congratulation baby, our wedding date has been fixed" he said and she almost choke on the drinks she was having

  "When! How! When is it... She said all giddy up she was just short of words.

   "Today and InshaAllah its in two month time" he said cheerfully.

   "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" she said getting teary.

    💫💫💫💫💫💫

     Jamal just drop her at the hotel she was staying after taking a bath, she decided to call her Ammiey on facetime, the call was picked up immediately.

   " Ya Mimi" Asma voice boom from the other side before her face pop up

    "Yes baby na" She said laughing,while Asma cringe her face

"Ya mimi we are getting married" she squeal from the other side

"You and who" she ask teasing Asma who pouted.

"You and ya Jamal of course, you guys are my couple crush" she said squealing.

    Fareedah shook her head, Asma can squeal for Africa.
     "Is that a ring ya Mimi"she ask and before you know she was screaming Ammiey name.

      Fareedah heard Ammiey scolding her, before her face also pop up.

   " Ammiey guess what" she scream excited to see her mother.

"Calm down, I know you are getting married, his uncles came today and its in two month Inshaallah so what's there to guess" Ammiey said to her daughter who just scream her ear off

   "I'm engaged Ammiey, Jamal propose to me, I'm so happy" she said showing her mother the ring.

"Mashaallah habibty, it look beautiful, I can't believe my daughter is getting married soon"

"Ammiey I thought you are eager for me to get married' she said in a cheerful voice noticing her mothers change of mood.

    "Am so happy that you're getting married but the thought of you leaving soon" she said in a sad tone.

  "Don't worry Ammiey am not going anywhere without you" she said pouting.

   "You're not serious" Ammiey said slightly shaking her head at her daughters banter.

     "Sissy snap the ring and send it to me" she heard Asma voice from the background.

    "Your sisters will be coming to meet you in Paris in two days time for your wedding shopping" Ammiey said

   "Isn't that too soon" she ask

"If I smack your head, there isn't much time left" Ammiey said, while she giggle.

   "Okay, inshaallah"

They talk for some time, Ammiey was very happy and excited for the wedding, its been 5 years since they had their last wedding which is her brother's,though her cousins always get marry almost every year, all her family can't wait for the wedding "of the century" as they call it.

   Immediately she hung up a video call from Najma came up and she pick it u.

   "Hy latest Amarya in town" Najma squeal
       Fareedah wonder what's with people and squealing first it was Asma, then Najma.

    She blush before saying" At least say salaam first"

"Assalamualaikum, sorry i  was just  excited" she said in one breath

    "Walaikum salaam Mrs Ameer Zanna" now it was najma turn to blush.

    "I can't believe this is happening, my besty is getting married" she said wiping her fake tears
" Drama queen" fareedah muttered

"Be thankful you're getting married and i dont want to kill you for your fiancee if not I will show you, what a drama queen can do" She said giving her a smirk

    "Sorry mam" fareedah said holding her ear

   "But isn't it too close" fareedah ask bcos different assumption have been coming to her head

"Mimi its not to close, infact everything is going perfectly, this is the right time'' Najma roll her eye knowing what's going on in her friends head.

  " I know but what if he....." Najma did not let her continue before she cut her off

"Abeggi soon to be Mrs Ahmad Yusuf, am not in for your what if today, delete that nonsense from your head or mind or whatever, just pray for the best and stop stressing your self"

"Okay" she said sighing

    "I've got a wedding to plan, may be I will even took up a job as an event planner,we will have the sa lalle,kamu,polo day or pj night,bridal shower, Arabian night,mothers day and so on"
Fareedah laugh at what she said,knowing najma who always wanted to plan a wedding but haven't plan any.

"Why not  Korea day" fareedah said sarcastically, knowing najma craze for Koreans

  "Yes that will be good, at least I will get to dress in their attire, also eat spicy halal ramyeon,dance to some kpop music and may be we should invite Lee min hoo, Suzy bae, park shin hye and also Jung kook from bts" Najma also reply sarcastically.

"You're sick, better go for a check up"fareedah said.

*Kamsamnida*( thank you)"
     "So what are you doing for your wedding" Najma ask in a serious tone.

  "I want a simple wedding, but it should be unique and spectacular with just family and close friends" fareedah said smiling

   "What, you broke my heart darling,we were planning for a grand wedding, after all it once in a life time"

    "The once in a life time thingy is the reason I want to just have a simple wedding with lots of blessing and a happily ever after"

" what about your family" Najma ask

"They all have to reason with me, bcos the way they all are getting hyper about these wedding ehhh" she said

  "Are you sure that will be possible knowing your family Circus, they will want a grandza wedding"Najma ask, then continue

  "You're a party popper wallahi, if you see the new dance step I've learn, we were planning to have a blast at your wedding" Najma said pouting in defeat.

   "You can still have a blast, my sisters insisted on sa llale and kamu but it will be with close family and friends" she said then continue

     "And I don't think Ameer will allow you to dance" fareedah said teasing her.

"To burst your bubbles soon to be Mrs, Ameer is the one teaching Me the dance move" she said blushing

   "Awwn couple goals, the way you guys are soyewa and konewa, I can't wait to get married" fareedah said.

  "Don't change the discussion miss, Plus the bridal shower" Najma said giving her a cheeky smile

        "Plz, pretty plz," she said making innocent face.

  "Okay, but wallahi you are a pain in the A**" fareedah said, knowing these is how they will all make her change her mind.

    "My husband like me like that, right baby" fareedah heard her asking someone.
    Ameer sat closer to her,he peck her forhead before he reply "yes baby", while Najma snuggle into his arm

  "Amarsu ta ango" he said looking at the camera, they said their greeting with fareedah.

   "You guys are corrupting my innocent eye" fareedah said dramatically closing her eye as Najma peck his cheek.

   "He is gone, open your eye duffer" najma said while fareedah open one eye to check if they are still being lovey dove before opening the other one.

   "Keep pretending as if you're some saint, I pity Jamal, he does not know that you're not so innocentee as you look"

Fareedah gave her a pout making Najma roll her eye

They talk for a while about what they plan on wearing for the wedding and some other things.

   "Naj you are getting fatter these days and also glowing, tell me its what am thinking" fareedah said bcos Najma look fuller and she also have these glow.

    "Your head is thinking rubbish, got to go my hubby is hungry"

"Iyyeh masu hubby, I know you can't wait to end this call so you can continue from where you stop"

    "Bye babe" she said blushing
"Okay bye".....    And the call ended

   💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

   Two days later, her sister and sister in law came to Paris and they've started her wedding shopping since the seminar and workshop is over.

    They did some of the house shopping in Paris and also some fabrics, fareedah leave for Nigeria  the fifth day they started the shopping, since her sister wanted to go to Dubai to continue some of the Wedding shopping,  so she left them to do the rest ..............

  Assalamualaikum lovelies❤❤❤, so we are getting married in 2 month💃💃, who is excited🙋🙋 bcos me I am.😄.

     So should we go for a simple wedding or a grand one.

  And also I need your opinion on these, should I write all the  wedding events, or just brief it.

   Show some love by ,

Voting ★ ★ ★

Comment 💙💙

Share , pls  tag your friends and also tell them to tag their friends😍😍.

      Lots of love Amyraamyr001💋💖💕💞.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 15.1K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
45.2K 2.5K 38
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...
109K 4.9K 18
They were only supposed to be acting, it should all have been pretense, so how dare she fall in love. Falling in love wasn't part of the agreement...
17.4K 2K 31
Ibrahim, an easy going man who can sacrifice his happiness, if it means his son gets to have a mother. Maryam, a broken soul who found happiness i...