Hop Skip Wed

By ashwini177

this story is the sequel of Arranged marriage to a cricketer. This story revolve around two couples who got m... More

promo
Part 1
Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Promo
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Promo
Part 16
Part 17
Promo
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
PROMO
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Promo

856 36 10
By ashwini177

Hi, guys tomorrow I will update the next part. So I am here with a promo for tomorrow part. I hope you like it.

PROMO:

Ved was holding arjun collar and asked

VED: how dare you kiss my sister arjun?

ARJUN: ved please listen to me.

I have never seen ved this much angry, he was always polite and calm but today I could see the other side of ved who is like a monster ready to kill the person who kissed his sister.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

TARA: Bhai please listen, I will explain to you everything. Bhai, please leave him. I don't want you guys to fight because of me.

Tara begged like a hell seeing arjun in that situation.

So what do you think guys?

Will ved accept arjun?

Will he get to know the truth about arjun and tara's marriage?

Did ved slap arjun?

Is this the end of ved and Arjun's friendship.

Are you excited or scared seeing ved reaction?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 343 21
Two people meet, they fall in love, they eventually get married and live their lives happily ever after that's it...end of the story right? Actually...
241K 15.7K 59
βœΆπ‘΄π’šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’” 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 ✢ Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated...
155K 7.1K 53
He already seemed to like her. She seemed different. Her soft eyes, warm smile, hearty laugh, rosy cheeks, he liked it all. .... Kabir couldn't tear...
483K 18.1K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...