START ALL OVER (Baekhyun and...

Von Min_jee27

I watched my reflection in the mirror since, I do not know how long. I was coming back to our wedding, that b... Mehr

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・FLASHBACK・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・LEADING ACTRESS・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・REGRET・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・BAEKHERA ・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・MISUNDERSTANDING・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・AN ORDER・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・HELL NO・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・FIRST DAY living with him・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・GET OUT・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・NOT AN ORDINARY DAY・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・FEMALE GUEST・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・FEELINGS・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・STRUGGLE・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・IF ONLY.......?・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・MRS BYUN ・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 13: 3 MONTHS LATER・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
THE PATH TO LOVE
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 14: Calm before the storm・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 15: IT'S ALL OVER・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 16: IT'S LIFE・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 17: SEPARATE WORLD ・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 18: DISAPEAR ・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 19: TAEYEON・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 21・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 22・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 23・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 20・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

554 31 19
Von Min_jee27

PREVIOUSLY

Taeyeon: If only you knew ... I just want you to disappear, I don't want him to come back to you if he leaves me. Then.....

She moves this time to take duct tape to silence Hera.

Taeyeon: Talking with you bothers me. If I were you, I would shut up and enjoy the last hours given to me.

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・㉨・CHAP 20・㉨・

Hera felt her strength slowly leave her body. She was cold, with the bucket of ice water They had thrown at her adding to the coldness of this place, she fell ill. Her head ached, as if someone had hit it with a hammer. Pain was felt all over her body. Her cheeks were on fire. She was radiating heat like a scorching heat day and for the past few minutes you could hear her cough. She has now been held captive here  for over twenty-four hours now.

"Is this really how I end my life here on earth?" She ended up thinking with a faint smile on her lip.

Her eyes start to close little by little when someone shakes her fiercely.

........: No no no, this is not the time to fall asleep.

The person patted her cheeks before feeling the heat radiate from her body. He takes off his jacket to put it on Hera, she was shaking as if she was cold yet her body was burning.

...........: Hera, Hera.

She opened her eyes as best she could and saw Baekhyun's worried face. Hera smirked. She raised her hand to touch Baekhyun's face.

Hera: I think ... I ... start ... to see illusions.

Baekhyun: Hera, it's me don't worry, I'm here to save you. Jong Hyuk and Eun Ji are on their way. 

Hera: Th...thanks.

Baekhyun: Hera, I am so sorry . You are here because of me.

Hera shakes her head in denial. He was holding her hand while Hera had her eyes on his hand.

Baekhyun: I broke my promise again. I couldn't protect you.

She suddenly felt a drop of water fall on her hand. She slowly turned her gaze to his face. He was crying.

Hera: No, no.

She wiped the tears from his eyes with her thumb before grabbing his shirt. Despite her situation, Hera still found time to smile at Baekhyun who felt more and more bad to see her like this.

Hera: Thanks Baek.

Hera finally said in a whisper. She could'nt hear the rest of the situation anymore, she passed out upon hearing Baekhyun's voice begging her to stay awake.

Baekhyun: I'm here don't worry. I.....

He was cut off by an applause coming towards them. Baekhyun turned to the applause and saw Taeyeon lurking in the dark. When he noticed her, Taeyeon emerged from her hiding spot with a smirk displayed on her face.

Taeyeon: Isn't that a perfect picture I have here?

She said in the most disgusting way.

Taeyeon: I knew I shouldn't trust you.

Baekhyun was holding Hera in his arms, doing his best to wake her up but he fails.

Taeyeon: Tsss, never think you can all cheat on me. It was totally fishy these things, these gifts and all the outings where you always invite me. And the "I'm worried about you" shot, well done. Respect.

She paces around while keeping her eyes on them. The sounds her high heels  could be proof of her frustration  and rage.

Baekhyun: Taeyeon aren't you tired? Let's stop it all . let's end all of this masquerade.

Taeyeon: Stop what? Why ? If you talk about all of this , I am sincerly saying you that I can't stop until I achived what I want to do. You choose me and why are you .........

Baekhyun: I really messed things up.

Taeyeon: What?

Baekhyun: I shouldn't have chosen you. I should have ....

He turned his gaze to Hera.

Baekhyun: I'm so sorry Hera.

He was relieved to have her in his arm and worried she was sick. She was wet from head to toe, they had tortured her.

Baekhyun: Don't you have enough to hurt someone who hasn't done anything to you?

He looked at Hera to see if there were any bruises and was glad he didn't see any.

Taeyeon: Make her suffer? Thank me, just a bucket of water. I didn't even have time to torture her the way I wanted.

Baekhyun: I don't know how you can see yourself in a mirror after all things you do.

Taeyeon: What now? Why are you so worried about her? You want to come back to her now. Wake up Baekhyun, a few hours ago she was cursing you with all her soul, she hates you now. What's the point of saving her, you've got me and that's it.

Baekhyun: She has the right to hate me after what I did to her. She has all right to hate me with all her heart, with all her  soul.

Baekhyun looks at Hera with affection.

Baekhyun: She hates me and then what? I have nothing against that, I just want to do what I couldn't do when I was her husband.

Taeyeon: Let me laugh.

Baekhyun: At least I'll try to protect her from afar. I will pay that way for the years she dedicated her life to the hateful husband that didn't worth her love. She had loved me with a pure love, yet I left her for you.

Taeyeon: No no, wait, you don't mean a damn word about what you're saying over there. Huh! Stop Baekhyun. What are you saying? Can't you remember all the words you said to me?

Baekhyun: Those words, all the attention I couldn't give her but gave you. It must have been meant for her not for you, but I was too stupid to see it. If only I could turn back time and stay faithful to her. We all couldn't be in this situation. You now what Taeyeon, I need to say sorry to you too but I think my heart was always with  her from the begining.

Taeyeon: You have right on one point .

She clenches her fists and with anger in her eyes she takes a heavy breath before pulling out her gurn .

Taeyeon: You are the most hateful man living in this world. I hope She would never ever hear those word in her lifetime coming from you. YOU HEAR ME, never ever.

She laughs at them.

Baekhyun: What are you doing?

Taeyeon: Can't you see it? You can't imagine what I can do for you. You push me to that I ended up doing things that I didn't feel I could do in my life. I tried to kill her you now . The car accident but I don't know with what damn chance SHe manage to survive. I was about to let it slide but You and her become more and more intimate.  

Baekhyun  clenches his fists. Now Taeyeon confess  her crime. Hearing that from Taeyeon  hurt him because He was the main cause of all things that happened in Hera's life.He did not even bring her hapiness , He was a bad luck for Hera. 

Taeyeon: I will say this once , push yourself or I'll shoot right away. Push yourself. I will have no trouble pulling the trigger. The longer she will live the more you will doubt everything so let me finish it and you will be mine.

Baekhyun: Taeyeon, don't you think you need to be treated?

Taeyeon: What the fuck is that excuse now?

Baekhyun gets up and walks towards Taeyeon very slowly while talking to her .

Baekhyun: Taeyeon don't you think we can do it differently?

Taeyeon: In your dreams yes. And then where are these three idiots, they had to keep an eye on this place and her. And YOU, don't move an inch.

Taeyeon warned Baekhyun but he continues.

Baekhyun: Please stop.

Taeyeon: Do you know what pisses me off the most? It's the fact that you want to protect her even though she hates you. 

She points the gun at Hera.

Taeyeon: Baekhyun my dear sorry.

She points the gun to him.

Baekhyun: Taeyeon if you're sorry drop that gun first and let's talk.

Taeyeon: Talk about what? If I can't have you then no one will have you.

Taeyeon pull the triger . The next thing Baekhyun feel was a pain . He looks at Taeyeon and saw her move to have Hera on her eyesight . He move to protect Hera while closing his eyes. The next sound He hear was the sound of gun and then nothing. He did not feel anyting, maybe due to the other pain. He open his eyes when He hear Jong Hyuk and Eun Ji's voice coming to them.

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・TIME PASS・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

Hera's eyes shoot open, She woke up in a hospital room, Kwang Jo at her bedside. She tries to get up but He forbide her to do so.

Kwang Jo: Don't do that, you still need a little more rest.
Hera: How did I get here?

She was confused. Kwang Jo was silent for a moment before looking Hera straight in the eye.
Kwang Jo: You should have told me ..........
He was hurt.
Hera: I didn't want to worry anyone, I thought it wasn't something to be taken seriously. 

Kwang Jo: Someone threatened you Hera, how can it not matter?

Hera: Sorry, sorry to have worried you but how long have I been here?

Kwang Jo: For three days  , the kidnappers have really tortured you. I'm sorry Hera, I failed to protect you.

Hera: You don't have to apologize for that. I'm still alive, that's the main thing.

She smiled, Hera's lips burning to ask who had saved her but out of respect for Kwang Jo she fell silent. She also owed him respect for his love for her.

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・TIME PASS・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

Time passes, Hera was about to leave the hospital. She hadn't heard of Baekhyun or Taeyeon. When Eun Ji arrived, the first question that came out of her mouth was "who had saved her?" Eun Ji tried to avoid the subject but with Hera's persistence she finally gave up.

Eun Ji: It's Baekhyun.

Hera: so He was really there, I didn't dream. Then what happen? I faint and I don't know what happened after that.

Eun Ji: You know I just want to say something. There were times I thought He was a bad person but He turns to be the good one. He'd always protect you. But he did it mostly from afar.

Hera: Protect me?

Eun Ji: It's a very long story but what I can tell you It is thanks to him that we were able to set a trap for Taeyeon.She was found guilty of trying to kill and kidnap you. She's going to be in prison for life for what she did to you. She is the driver who hit you..

Hera: Where is he?

Eun Ji hesitated to answer.

Hera: Unnie, Where is He?

Eun Ji: He ................

Hera pulse statrt to rise, She was worried. She did not know what kind of human is Taeyeon. She is capable of anything.

Hera: Unnie where is...

Hera try to stand up.

Eun Ji: Where are y...

Hera: I want to see him. Unnie....

Eun Ji: I am worried you can't .

Hera: Why? Where is He? Is He safe now?.....................................

・㉨・See you in the next chapter・㉨・

TWO MORE CHAPTERS TO GO OUHHHH.....:).

LOVE YOU ALL...............

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

325K 4.7K 45
X Reader stories of you getting cheated on! Don't know why the hell I made this! Hope you like!! These are all of my ideas except for a few. The few...
13.9K 266 10
Knock was engaged to his long time girlfriend and was about to be married. However at his bachelor party everything changed.
400 26 1
Chanyeol loved Baekhyun when the latter couldn't even love himself. See where they are now, a nice house with two kids. It really is nice loving him...
3.8K 514 11
Let's see..