The Alpha's Hybrid Mate

By XOXO_Binti

A dream leads Layla Irving to her true mate. This is so shitty. Read at your own risk. -I'm bad at summarie... More

Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Epilogue

15

181 5 0
By XOXO_Binti

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note

Italic= thoughts and mind link/conversation

Here is another chapter. I hope you still like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

3rd POV

Somewhere in the Beacon Hills tunnel

Liam and Hayden were inside the tunnel with Liam carrying the sword that belonged to Kira. He was trying to bring Theo back. He could help with the fight. Hayden didn't think it was a good idea, "Liam, are you sure about this. I don't think Scott will like this. You know Theo can't be trusted."

"I know, but we need more people to help with the fight. He will be my responsibility" Liam said as he raised the sword

. "Liam, Wait!" Hayden shouted still thinking it's a bad idea, but it was too late. Liam already put the sword in the ground. They heard and saw the ground opening. They saw Theo's clawed hand pop out and grabbed the edge to pull himself out of the hole. Theo stood up, his eyes yellow, and his fangs out. He shifted, walking to Liam and Hayden and said, "Well, I'm fine, by the way. Thank you for your concern."

"You don't have Josh's power anymore, do you?" Liam asked. Hayden went to Theo and grabbed his hand to look at his claws. Theo pulled his hand back, and Hayden said, "Or Tracy's."

"Guess I'm back to classic Theo"

"Maybe you should try some remorse since you killed them for their powers," Liam said.

"I just put them back the way I found them."

"Okay, send him back," Hayden said to Liam. Liam moved so he can send Theo back, but Theo stopped him saying, "Hold on, I can help"

"I know about the Wild Hunt from the Dread Doctors. I also know about things, I'm betting you don't"

"We can find things out without your help, but we could use your help fighting the Wild hunt," Liam said, "If you double-cross us, I'm sending you back. Got it"

"Got it. I won't even think about it"

"You better not," Liam said, "Let get out of it". They made their way out of the tunnel.

Somewhere at the Police Station

Layla was inside the police station, specifically her dad's office. She was there to ask him if he can help with the fight with the Wild Hunt. Well, she more here to give him his forgotten lunch, but she might as well ask him about that.

"Thanks for bringing me my lunch, sweetie," her dad said thankfully, "Was there anything thing you went to ask.

"Well, yes. My mate asked me to ask you if you will be willing to help them with the fight against the Wild hunt"

"When will the fight take place?"

"Tomorrow night in the woods"

"Ok, I will be able to help"

"Okay, I will tell him that," Layla said back, "I will see you later"

"Okay, bye sweetie"

"Bye," Layla said as she left his office and out of the station. As she was putting her car keys in the lock to unlock her car, she saw her bracelet that lost it's shine last year, started to shine again. She paused and dropped her car keys. She pulled her bracelet closer to her eyes to make sure it's shining and it's not her imagination. It wasn't her imagination, it's shinning. Tears started to fall from her eyes. Does this mean that Theo is alive again? She thought. I have to go tell Mom about this. She picked up her car keys and unlocked her car. She got in and started to make her way to her house.

When she got home, she hurriedly got of her car not forgotten to locked. As soon as she got inside the house, she started shouting for her mom. "Mom! Mom!"

"Mom! Where are you? I have something to tell you"

"Lola, I'm upstairs in my room!" Her mom shouted back. Layla made her way upstairs, passing Logan who had headphones on, watching something on his tablet in the living room. She went inside her parents' room.

"What did you want to tell me" her mom ask as soon Layla came inside the room, looking up from what she was doing, "Lola, why are you crying? Are you okay?"

Her mom got up, going to Layla. All Layla did was show her bracelet. Her mom looked at her bracelet and saw that it was shinning. She looked up at Layla again and said, "How? He can't be alive again. It's impossible. Only a witch can bring people back to life and for all, I know there aren't any witches in Beacon Hills, except for you."

"I don't know" Layla replied still crying.

"Maybe, he wasn't dead. maybe, he was trapped somewhere where it makes the person seem like they are dead"

"Maybe, but I just glad he isn't dead. I have to find him to make sure he is okay"

"Okay, you do that. Do you know how to do the location spell?

"Yea, I do. I have to do this later after the fight"

"Ok, I have to go know"

"Ok, bye have a great day at work," Layla said. "Will do, bye" her mom replied as she made her way out the room to go to the hospital since she has the night shift.

~Timeskip to tomorrow night cause I'm lazy~

Somewhere in the middle of the woods

Scott, Malia, Stiles, the rest McCall pack excluding Liam and Hayden, and Peter can't forget about him. They were waiting for Liam, Hayden, Layla, and her dad.

"Hey, guys sorry we late," Liam said coming up behind them with Hayden and Theo. Everybody looks shocked and angry seeing Theo.

"What is he doing here? Isn't he suppose to be underground?!" Malia shouted. Before Liam can answer, Theo talked,

"I'm here to help y'all obviously"

"We don't need your help!"

"You obviously do if I'm here," Theo said sarcastically. Malia growled and attack him, but before she can lay a finger on him, she was thrown to a tree. Everyone turned and saw Layla looking angry with her arm raised and with her dad.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on my (butterfingers. Sorry haha) brother!" Layla shouted at Maila, looking at her with an angry look. She turned to Theo with a soft look and walked to him.

"Are you okay? She didn't hurt you did she did cause if she did, I'll break her arms" Layla said as she grabs Theo turning him here and there to see if he has any injury. She hugged him after. When she did, there was a growl. Theo at that moment pushed her away seeing Scott with red angry eyes growling.

"Who are you and why are you calling me brother? As I can tell, I don't have any family member alive?"

"What? You don't remember me, Layla? Did the Dread doctors take her memories too?" Layla said shockingly, tear falling from her eyes. Theo didn't know what to do, but he did ask, "How do you know about the Dread Doctors and me?"

"I was there when the Dread Doctors starting taking you"

"Sorry, but they took my memories of my childhood. So if you were in those memories I don't remember you"

"I know we should have stay to help" Layla whispered to herself and said, "I will give you back those memories" loudly.

"How can you do that?"

"With magic"

"No, I don't want those memories of my family. It will bring pain."

"Don't worry, I will only be giving you back memories of me cause I can't have you forgetting about me" Layla said, but Theo is still hesitant. Layla looked him in the eyes and smiled at him ensuring him it will be okay. She moved back closed, lifting her hands to his head and placing it there. She closed her eyes and whispered the restore a memory spell, making sure she remembered all the memory with Theo. As soon as she finished saying the spell, Theo started to get flashbacks of memories from his childhood. He saw a 10-year-old him with a 10-year-old girl laughing and playing together. Them calling each other best friends and siblings. Tears started falling from his eyes.

"Lay" Theo whispered looking at Layla. Layla smiled nodding, she's also crying. Theo hugged her and Layla wrapped her arms around holding him tight. After a few minutes, they let go.

"I missed you. You were the only one keeping me sane with the Dread Doctors. They got frustrated since they needed my mind blank, so they took my memories away. When I was with them, they couldn't experiment on me because of the bracelet you give me. When I was 14, they could experiment on me. The bracelet wasn't working anymore, I think"

A/N: I bet y'all are wondering why nobody interrupted them. It's because Layla's dad told them not too.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry we had to leave. I wanted you to come with us, but we couldn't take you without parental consent. And you are right, the bracelet lost it's magic because my mom lost her powers. Anything made with her powers will disappear or no longer work."

"It's fine, it's wasn't your fault," Theo said to her smiling at her.

"I still feel bad cause we could have prevented them from taking you at all. By the way, what did they turned you into? I can't tell from your scent"

"As I said, it wasn't your fault. I'm a chimera. I was given the abilities of a werewolf"

"Cool, I mean not cool that you suffered to be that"

"It's not cool, I did so many bad things. If you knew, you will hate me" Theo sadly said, looking down. Layla bent down to look at his eyes and smile at him. "You probably killed someone, but you weren't yourself those doctors were controlling or put bad thoughts in your head. You are my best friend, my brother. I will never hate you as long as you don't hurt another person again. And as long as I'm here, I won't let you fall in that path again." Theo started crying again (Man, y'all some emotional bitxhs, but I should be saying anything I one of them) and hugged her again.

"I'm happy that you guys finally meet after years, but we have to get this fight over," Layla's dad said finally interrupting. Theo and Layla let go of each other and turned around. Theo recognizes him and said, "Mr. Irving, nice to see you again"

"Son, I told you to call me dad. And it's nice to see you too. I'm glad you are okay" Mr. Irving said. Theo nod and smiled. They all turn back to the McCall and Peter.

"How are we going to bring the Wild Hunt here?" Mr. Irving asked Scott.

"Someone is going to pull that lever which I will trigger them to come here. Well, we are hoping they show up. We all are trusting Peter"

"Ok, Should we begin then," Mr. Irving said. They all nodded and begin walking farther into the woods to where the train rack is.

_____________________

End of crappy long Chap. The fight will happen in the next chapter.

Until next time, see you!!

Vote, Comment, or don't, it doesn't really matter. As long as you are reading my story I'm happy:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8.4K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
402K 10.6K 30
❝Do you need a pen?❞ That one simple phrase was the start of a friendship between two girls. A future hunter and an alpha. But what will become o...
457K 13.1K 69
**COMPLETED** ~ This book starts off as a Liam Dunbar book but ends as a Theo Raeken book ~ After the events of her sister's death, Willow Argent fel...
2.3K 163 21
Completed Story! (28/07/2019) # 7 tribal (21/07/2019) # 60 familysecrets (21/09/2019) # 597 wolves (21/09/2019) South African 19-Year-Old, Thalia Le...