Pull Me Closer | Jikook |

By newmoon2020

"You belong to me Jimin, feed that in your head " - Jungkook Where Jimin tries hard to stay away from Jungkoo... More

chapter 1️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣
Chapter 5️⃣
Chapter 6️⃣
Chapter 7️⃣
Chapter 8️⃣
Chapter 9️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣6️⃣
New Book 🌷
Chapter 3️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣8️⃣
Fun Facts
New Book 🌷

Chapter 4️⃣5️⃣

12.2K 627 138
By newmoon2020

Jungkook slowly walked towards the door to open, thinking who came this early in the morning.. eventhough the bell was ringing continuously he didn't made any attempt to go quickly..

" What took you so long? Don't tell me you were in the middle of a morning sex" Jackson said playfully once Jungkook opened the door..

Jungkook just rolled his eyes before hitting him on the shoulder..

" Shut up.. Couldn't you come a little later, it's only 8.. ugh!!"

Jackson shrugged off and made his way to the couch.. Jungkook also joined him still looking sleepy..

" Who's it Jungkookah?" Jimin asked as he came to the living room, once he saw Jackson his smile brightened..

" Jackson hyung!!!" He called happily before hugging him, Jackson gave him a bear hug and ruffled his hair..

" Jiminie.. my little mochii" Jackson cooed, Jimin gave his best smile.. Jungkook watched this annoyingly..

" That's enough" he said and pulled Jimin to his side and pushed Jackson back to the couch..

" Jealous, aren't you? " Jackson started laughing making Jungkook to
frown..

" Shut up you loser.. and when did you two became this close?" Jungkook couldn't help but ask.. the way Jimin smiled when he saw Jackson clearly shows that they are close..

" We became friends when he kidnapped me.. " Jimin teased knowing that Jungkook would be pissed at that topic.. Jungkook looked away avoiding Jimin's glance, both Jackson and Jimin were laughing at him.

It was true that Jimin hated Jackson at first.. he was scared of him, but later when he made up with Jungkook he forgave Jackson too.. once it was Jackson who helped him to get to Jungkook.. from that day he considered Jackson as his brother.. the older treated him as one too..

" Congratulations Jiminah.." Jackson said, Jimin blushed instantly. A proud smile came over to Jungkook's face..

" Thank you hyung.." he mumbled shyly..

" How cute" Jackson said smiling and looked at his friend who was trying to control his jealousy.

" Baby why don't you go upstairs and rest.. we have to discuss some business.. I'm sure you won't understand a thing.. mhm?" He asked, Jackson shook his head seeing how obevious his friend looked when he's jealous..

" Okay.. Jackson hyung, have breakfast with us after your discussion.." Jimin said to which Jackson nodded happily.. after that Jimin went to his room leaving both friends. However he wanted to rest anyway since he was feeling weak..

" So.. tell me" Jungkook's voice turned into a serious one.

" Sophia is a Psycho.. she's obsessed with you Jungkook " Jackson said with honestly. Jungkook was expressionless, he nodded indicating him to continue.

" When I sneaked into her room I was shocked, the room is full of your photos. She's like a stalker I mean most of the photos were candid.. " Jackson said remembering what he saw in Sophia's room.

Jungkook rubbed his jaw, processing the informations he heard.

" I kind of felt it when she proposed me long time back. She even threatened me that she'll commit suicide if I don't marry her. But when I met her this time, she looked normal. She said that, she has moved on and have a boyfriend" Jungkook explained.

" Probably she was lying to get close to you.. and one more thing I find out is that she was taking psychiatric treatment and still taking medication.. and about her father, he's helping her with all her activities.. " Jackson said and Jungkook stood from his seat and walked near the window looking out and thinking hardly.

" He's not a big deal.. I know all of his illegal business and crimes.. I can easily put him in the prison if I want.. but Sophia.. I think I have to meet her before doing anything " Jungkook stated..

" If you say so.. but be careful with her, she can be very dangerous" Jackson adviced his friend.

" If she's dangerous then what am I " he smirked.

" That's true.." Jackson said before making his way to Jungkook..

" Call me anytime.. k? " And Jungkook nodded.

" Go before Jimin comes, you didn't take it seriously right, when he said you should have breakfast with us.. I know you didn't" Jungkook said with a fake concern.. Jackson sighed a laugh.

" Wahh!! What a great friend I have.. you are lucky today that I promised to have breakfast with my baby.. and I'm almost late.. but next time you can't make me go.. byee" he turned to leave but stopped

" Oh I forgot, give this to Jiminie.. and take care of him loser" Jackson said after giving him a packet then he left hurriedly..

Jungkook was about to open the packet when Jimin approached him,

" Where is Jackson hyung?" He asked looking around for the older

" He left just now.. something came up"

" Ohh.. what is this?" He asked pointing to the packet in Jungkook's hand.

" He gave it.. for you" Jungkook said and Jimin immediately snatched it from him and quickly opened it.

It was the photo frame of Jungkook that Sophia stole. it was Jimin's favourite, and he was sad that he lost it..

" Thank god I got it back.. it's my favourite, I thought I lost it.. it's the single copy left.. I should call and thank Jackson hyung for this" Jimin said excitedly.

"Seriously Jiminie... This photo??" Jungkook asked in disbelief, he never understood why the younger adores that photo this much..

"Look how cute you look.. aww my baby.." Jimin kissed the photo.

" *Clears his throat* I'm Standing right here.. you can kiss me if you want.. I won't mind " he said and winked at Jimin, who mocked him before leaving the room.

" Ugh wait.. and no need to call Jackson babe, I'll tell him when I meet him " Jungkook said and followed his little husband like a lost puppy..

We all know how easily Jungkook can get jealous.. Jeonlous is no joke..

🌸🌸🌸

Later that night Sophia called Jungkook, she was waiting impatiently.. and finally she decided to call him to know the details, whether her plan worked or not.

" Hello.. Sophia "

" Hey Jungkook.."

" Sophia, I was going to call you actually to talk about that business trip.. can we postpone it?"

" Why?? What happened? Is Jimin fine?"

" Some family problems.. and please don't remind me about him. I'm little stressed right now, need some time to think"

" Ugh.. Jungkooah, if you're not feeling well, you should talk to someone.. can we meet.. I mean for a friendly talk.."

" Mhmm I'm not sure Sophia"

" Please.."

" Ok then.. I'll meet you tomorrow"

" K.. "

Sophia was happy thinking her plan is going on the right track.. and she was excited to meet Jungkook tomorrow so that she can execute her next step.. but little did she know Jungkook had other plans..

🌸🌸🌸

Short Chapter 🐰🐥

Who all like Jackson?? 🙋

Please vote and comment 💜

Love ❤️

🌸🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.7K 12
"Appa, you have fever?" "No baby, appa is fine. The room is just too hot, that's why appa is sweating" Do you really have this low tolerance towards...
261K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
500K 28.5K 43
[ COMPLETED ] ★ Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin are best friends and partners in business, Mafia business . This two feared boys are inseparable best fr...