The Art Of Seduction - A Mafi...

By PossessionPossessed

"Seduce me, cara mia." He crooned. "Seduce me like you seduced those other men." * 18 year old, Rosamaria Cas... More

Note
Teaser
Part One
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Part Two
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Last Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 22

42.5K 1.2K 1K
By PossessionPossessed

Rosa's POV

That motherfucking, cocksucking, pussy ass bitch. Vincenzo fucking Dominico.

The door clicked close as he left and it took every bit of my self control to keep myself from hurling my crystal glass at the door, hoping that somehow it'd hit him or he'd feel the pain of it.

The nerve of that man to come here after all these months and talk all this bullshit about how he was sorry and how he wanted me back. Utter bullshit.

Like hell I was going to fall for his crap again and let him manipulate like he did those five months ago.

I was not the same naive girl I was those five months ago. I was smarter. There was not a chance that I was going to allow myself to fall for his seductive tricks. My heart was as hard as rock and no one was allowed to break it anymore.

I had learned my lesson. Men are trash.

It still baffled me as to why he suddenly showed up to my home. He never called, never texted, never once showed his face to me, and now suddenly I'm the most special girl in the world to him.

Was he bored? Was that why he had come to annoy me on a good day? Did he run out of women to fuck so he thought of recycling?

There had to be a reason for his sudden appearance and I was more than certain that having me back in his eventful life was not it, or at least not entirely it.

Like always, he was hiding something from me, and right now I was contemplating whether I wanted to know what it was or not. Did I want to lose my braincells over it? Did I want to waste my time trying extract information from the man that severely broke my heart?

He said that he had to let me go, or else he would've ruined me and us. Too bad for him, he ruined me either way.

Besides, the whole story about how he needed me sounded like complete crap.

If he wanted me, he was going to have to do better than that.

The man even apologized, but I was yet to know whether it was even sincere or another part of his seductive tricks. He had me grown paranoid around men. Were they genuinely interested in me? Or were they trying to use me for sex? To pass the time?

He said that he'd come back for me and that only left me with more of a headache. Damn him.

The last thing I wanted in my life was him showing up out of nowhere. The last thing I wanted today was seeing him. He really couldn't have gone at least a year without seeing me and annoying me with his deceitful presence.

I should've let my mother give him a chancla beating. In fact, I should've beaten him up myself although that might've turned out to be a different story.

Much to my dismay, he was just as handsome as he was before, if not even more. The fact that when he neared me I wanted to kiss him was what angered me most. Here was the man that had scarred me so deeply that I was still healing from it, and when he came with his lying yet blissful touches, I was letting my body give in to him again.

This was not me falling for him once more, this was me as a nineteen year old, sex deprived woman. Damn him for giving me such good sex that none of my rebounds have ever been able to match it. They weren't even close and that was what disappointed me most. I'd touch myself to an orgasm after they'd leave.

"Is he gone?" My mother's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I turned my head to look at her. She stood near my door, cautiously eyeing each corner of the penthouse.

"Yes, he's gone."

"What did he want?" She questioned, sitting on one of the bar stools across from me where I stood.

I placed my glass on the bar a little too hard as I walked away to stand in the living area to look out at the bright lights of New York. During the night time, the cityscape resembled glowing glitter. It was bright and lively down there. Just the way the city that never sleeps should be.

"Nothing." I told her, my voice low but loud enough for me to be audible. "Absolutely nothing." It came out as whisper.

"He no good. You screw him." She told me.

"Screw him as in..."

She gasped and I instinctively prepared myself to duck in case a chancla came flying my way.

"Rosamaria Castro, I will not watch you get your heart broken again."

She watched me once.

When I was finally away from Vince that night, I spent an hour crying in my shower, wondering how everything could go so wrong so fast. We had the best sex that night and that sex felt something meaningful to me, as if he was trying to tell me something. That I was a treasure for him.

But of course that wasn't the case because it was all nothing but an act. Each time I thought about, I could almost hear my own heart crack, a pang of sharp pain that going through it. It was as if someone was digging their nails into my heart and squeezing it a until it stopped beating.

He made me wonder what was wrong with me. Why wasn't I good enough for him? Even while seducing me, he felt nothing for me? Not even a sliver of it?

My deepest insecurities resurfaced and along with those, new ones. Somethings that I was never conscious of such as my looks were now factors that I thought much on.

I'd look in the mirror and question the looks of mine on which I've received plenty of compliments on. Perhaps I wasn't pretty enough for him. People would constantly tell me how beautiful I was, but it didn't matter to me because the one man whose opinion mattered to me probably thought I wasn't pretty enough.

Sometimes, I'd question my personality. Perhaps, I was too self-centered for him, or annoying. Maybe he hated my nervous blabbering. Was I too invasive at his home?

I had come to question the most basic parts of myself. Not to mention how stupid these insecurities were. Perhaps my nose was too big or pointy and it annoyed him while we kissed.

Stupid but a broken heart overthinks.

The same night, when I was done crting in the shower, I packed my bags as fast as I could and left the house before anyone could come in my way. Anna deserved a goodbye from me along with Veronica and Helen, but I was too upset and broken to have even thought of them. My mind was consumed by the words of Vince. They repeated themselves over and over again until they were ingrained in my memory for eternity.

From the moment we met, I had been seducing you, Rosa. And you fell for every trick I had written in my book.

Those words haunted me in the silence or when I dated myself to think about the decietful yet intoxicating man that happened to be the first ever man I'd let myself fall for.

I felt used. He used me and threw me away like I was a piece of rag and then it dawned on me, Cece, the woman in Sicily who happened to be a bitch, had warned me of this and I had refused to listen to her.

That was when I learned that it's better to trust salty bitches than intoxicating men who're famous for playing with girls as if they were his personal play dolls.

When I left his house, I didn't go to the apartment that he had arranged for me, instead I bought myself a plane ticket to Albuquerque and went straight to my mother's house.

She had warned me of him even though she didn't know him. Sometimes it was just best to believe the rumors and save yourself the heartache.

I met her teary eyed with tear-stained cheeks, my lips wobbling, ready to let out another loud sob of pain. She said nothing and for the next few days, just let me remain quiet and cry in her arms when I needed to.

After I had filled her in on everything that happened in New York, including the part where I lost my virginity to him, she had quite a lot to say. Most of it included curses that were too colorful even for me to mention.

What she had suggested me to do was grab my gun, fly back to New York city, and shoot him in the balls so he could never fuck anyone again. Fuck the consequences, at least he'd get what he deserved.

A lot of regret lingered in my heart, the warnings of Anna, the warnings of Dante, the warnings of my mother, and of course the warning of bitch Cece.

As much as I hated her, she was right about him. He knew how to make a woman feel good and he knew how to get rid of a woman too.

The smartest thing I did that day was walk away from him with the little dignity I had left with me.

"You won't because I won't let him." I responded to her.

"What was that diablo here for?"

"Me." I sighed, pivoting on my feet to look at her. She was glaring at nothing, probably thinking about Vince. She despised him more than I despised him and that spoke volumes.

Our relationship seemed to only move towards the better from the moment I came back from New York. Our stay there was for a week where I made her sell all our useless furniture and keep only the important things like family pictures and other small meaningful things.

Vince had an apartment prepared for me in New York and I'd be a bitch if I weren't to have my mother live there with me. There was not a chance that I was going to leave her in that small house in Albuquerque. There were too many thieves, gangsters, and wannabe crooks there. They knew better than to mess with my mother but sometimes one could forget or feel too brave for their own good.

When I was in New York, a part of me wanted to be away from my mother, forever. But seeing how things had changed between us, I didn't mind having her with me.

She lived in the posh apartment with me in New York and when I started working, doing the jobs that Vince had assigned me to do, good money poured in for me.

They were enough that my mother force kicked me out of the apartment so that I would buy myself a penthouse. According to her, it was time for me to live on my own. She started working herself, as a sales woman on Fifth Avenue and combined with both our money, she purchased herself a small house.

We weren't going to live in an apartment that Vince had prepared.

Almost everything was going good: My mother and I were on good terms, I was making an immense amount of money, and even Lia was now working in New York, living extremely close by me.

"You ignore him." She spoke in her thick Spanish accent, rolling her r's. "All he need to do is send money to your bank account. That it."

"That's what I plan on doing, mama."

And hopefully, it won't be too hard for me. Hopefully, he'll give up this idiotic chase and realize that I wasn't going to fall for him again.

~

"He WHAT?!" Lia shrieked after I told her that Vince payed me a visit yesterday.

"Can you keep it down?!" I whisper-yelled at her.

"So, he just popped up out of nowhere? And for what exactly? And at your home?" She spoke more calmly this time and I nodded in response to her, leaning forward on the wooden chair I sat on, my elbows propped up on the table.

We sat outside a bistro with our mugs of coffee and a piece of cake in between us that we munched on as we walked to one another. I had invited her out here so that I could tell her the juicy details of yesterday.

"To put it basically. Says he wants me back." I told her with a scoff, bringing my mug up to my lips to take a small sip.

"A normal person would call to meet up." She spoke lightly and I nodded in agreement.

"We both know that he's not a normal man."

"What else did he say?" She questioned curiously as she took a big bite of the cake, her platinum blonde hair falling over her shoulder.

"Some crap about how he had to let me go and that I'm one of the few women in his life that have ever meant so much to him." I revealed with a roll of my eyes. It sounded even more bizarre when I spoke it out loud.

To that, Lia had to laugh out loud, almost choking on her carrot cake. "Now that's a classic." She chuckled, shaking her head and I smiled with her. "Honey, I'm sorry that I ever encouraged you to sleep with him. You didn't deserve that." She told me.

"There's no need to apologize. The sex was good. Amazing actually." I told her, suddenly remembering how his hands lightly caressed my naked skin, deft fingers elongating and pinching my erect nipples, and lips on my neck pressing soft and feathery kisses while he repeatedly pounded into me hitting that spot, sending me to the edge over and over again with only his name on my lips.

The mere memory of it had me squeezing my legs together, a stream of hot liquid leaking out of me and soaking my white thong.

"Hey! Stop daydreaming about sex in front of my cake." She scowled at me, pulling the cake towards herself. "Go get yourself laid if you're that horny."

The teenage boys sitting at the beside us quiet down to stare at us, more like me with hungry eyes and I glare at them to turn their gazes away.

Sorry young ones, but I've had a feel of a man's dick, and I cannot settle for less.

"Keep it down." I seethe at her and she shrugs her shoulder.

"I didn't say anything wrong. Go have sex with someone and get rid of this constant horniness you have. It's making me uncomfortable."

"Even if I did, it won't help." I muttered under my breath and she crossed her eyes at me.

"That's because you sleep with all the wrong people." She exclaimed, shaking her head disappointedly at me. "Such as that guy Hector. Why did you make yourself go through that? It sounded horrible the first time you told me about it."

"How am I supposed to know if they're wrong? Besides, Hector wasn't bad, I just wasn't in the mood for it."

"Exactly, he couldn't even get you into the mood." She finished the cake as she continued. "And that guy what's his name? Carlos? Don't even get me started on him. It physically hurts."

The sex goddess, Amalia, was criticizing my choices in men. But on Carlos, I had to agree with her.

"Yeah, Carlos... was not it." I grimaced, thinking back on the so called "pleasurable" night he had with me.

"He was far from it, baby. And by far, I mean too much on the left." She grinned and I burst out laughing, almost choking on my coffee as I thought back on that moment. It was actually hilarious and awkward.

"The man was trying to get you off by playing with your left lip." She chuckled.

Carlos, the first man I got into bed with to satisfy my sexual desires after slightly pulling myself together, was a disappointment to say the least. Here I was, ready to have some good sex because surely Vince couldn't be the only man who knew how to make a woman feel good, and there was Carlos, playing with the lips of my pussy trying to get me off.

At that moment, I didn't know what to say or tell him. He was so into it that I was left speechless at his cluelessness. He did not know where the woman's clitoris was located. The point of a woman's body that got them off.

I did have sex with him, but only one of us actually came because in my case, I had to fake an orgasm to end that God awful experience. It was the first time I had ever faked an orgasm. Little did I know that I would have to fake an orgasm six more times.

After Carlos, I was simply thinking, 'Hey, he's just one bad experience. Certainly, there are more men out there who can satisfy me.' I thought wrong because man after man came who got their own orgasm but I was left unfinished.

Each time after they'd leave, I'd have to try and finish myself which was the sole reason why I bought myself a vibrator. To say the least, it was a good investment and brought some very strong orgasms that could even compare to the ones Vince gave me.

Wouldn't he like to know that.

"You know what you should do?" Lia suddenly spoke, her body jerking forward and her eyes gleaning.

I quirked an eyebrow in question.

"You should sleep with Vincenzo, tell him it was awful and then ghost him. Just leave him after that, don't talk to him or anything. It will ruin him." She told me with a mischievous smirk on her face.

"It's a great plan, but he's too obnoxious and self-centered to take offense on that. He knows his dick is good." I sighed. Sex with him sounded too good at the moment and I knew exactly what I had to do when I was done with today.

My boyfriend was waiting for me in my bottom drawer.

The cool breeze of December blew past us and I clutched my grey wool coat tighter around my body, slightly shivering. Lia did the same.

"I have to go. My ass is freezing." She groaned, standing up as she placed a few notes under her empty mug. I followed her movements, digging my hands into my pockets, cursing myself for not wearing gloves because my fingers felt they would break like ice.

"Hey," She stopped me before I could leave after I had bid her my farewell, "Just trust yourself okay? I don't want to see your hurt again."

She had worried expression on her face as she tucked her loose strands behind her ear, looking at me as if I was about to take off in world war two.

"I'm not like that anymore. You know that." I muttered in a low voice, my lips forming into a small, reassuring smile.

If Vince genuinely wanted me, he would have to do a lot more than just throw a few sweet words and apologies around. And he'd sure as hell know that his seduction tricks wouldn't work on me. I took the liberty of learning a few new tricks myself after detaching myself from him, and it has served me well and good.

The walk back to my penthouse wasn't long. It took me a few minutes and I was inside its warmth, dressing myself up for the formal party I was about to attend. Not because I wanted to go out and enjoy myself, but because at that party awaited another target of mine. My latest target and he was easily falling for me. He was easier than Alexander.

Speaking of Alexander, Vince had ruined him completely. He ruined him as a person and his career. Alexander was currently serving time in prison, being stripped of his wealth after he was proved to have been involved in multiple tax evasions and money laundering cases.

Apparently, the documents that I had received for Vince held proof of such things, and the day I left was the day his illegal activities were revealed to the world.

It was all the doing of Vincenzo Dominico El Diablo. Had a nice ring to it.

I dressed myself in a sexy red dress that hugged my body like a second skin and flowed down my hips with a slit to the left side where my toned, naked leg could slip through. To pair with the dress were red high heels, and to accentuate my already prominent breasts, I wore a dainty, gold necklace that fell right between the line of my breasts, matching well with the decollete neckline of the dress.

The party hall was nothing less than extravagant. Nothing less could be expected from a man who earned fifty thoudand dollars a day. He was also known as my target.

Although, he was rich like all my usual targets, his wealth couldn't even be remotely compared to the wealth of Vince. Vince's operations roughly made him forty million dollars a day which meant that he warned nearly a billion dollars a month.

He could never work a day in his life and he'd still live the most luxurious life in the world without any complications.

I paraded through the crowd, in search of my target who was a tall, lanky man who usually had his suits tailored a size bigger for christ knows what reason.

Everyone here was from the upperclass. They all wore pretentious clothes and talked in their fancy accents. I knew many of these people. Most were business tycoons who were, more or less, involved in some kind of illegal business activity.

Such parties were useless, thrown for absolutely no reason other than to flaunt their wealth to their competitors. It was a place where most people came to size each other up, throw around some shady comments, and perhaps find a businessman interested in a joint venture.

Light chatter floated through the spacious gold hall, the voices of men and women mixing into one anothers.

It was a few seconds after I stood still that I felt a warm breath fan over my neck. His musky cologne enveloped me and my senses, and I resisted the urge to shiver as he softly murmured in my ear.

"Hola, mami."

Not the longest chapter but it covered the details that I wanted covered. I left a pretty exciting ending for this one didn't I?

Take a wild guess for whats about to happen in the next chapter. There's a 70% chance that you'll be wrong but if you get it right, I'll give you a shout out in the next chapter.

Funfact: I published this accidentally yesterday at around 4 am 💀 my worst nightmare coming true.

Like always, thank you for reading this book and supporting me! I really and truly appreciate it. We're nearing 50k and it makes me so happy! We're also nearing 4k votes in total!

The goal for this chapter is 150 votes and I don't know? Triple digit comments maybe. I know you guys would reach it easily.

And now. The commenters who don't vote on the chapter. I see you. Don't stop commenting though. Love reading your thoughts.

I'll be asking if you like Vince every chapter, so do you like Vince?

AND DO YOU LIKE THE NEW BOOK COVER?

It's about to get real interesting from here on out. Anyways, stay safe!

Love,

PossessionPossessed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 24.9K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
4.4M 116K 78
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
460K 10.7K 74
Lorenzo: I am the heir to the Italian Mafia. I love my family and my job. And I never expected to fall in Love. But when I meet my Sisters friend So...
1.5M 49.6K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...