Love at first Heartbreak

De MoonlitGrace

WARNING: TERRIBLE TERRIBLE, AND I REPEAT TERRIBLE WRITING AHEAD! It was my FIRST teen romance novel so the s... Mais

Author's Note
First Impressions Suck!
Pretty good looking... for a Nerd!
Don't call me marshmallow!
Late on first day?
Ms. Sarcastic!
What is Love?
A Thousand Years...
Your Knight in Shining Armor!
Are you Troy Bolton?
I think I have fallen in love with Arthur Jones!
Aren't you just Mr. Frank-enstein?
Boxing Team of Class of 92!
I feel that you can only see the Real Me!
I missed you so much!
I feel like Cupid!
I think that I have fallen in love with her!
I knew you were Trouble...
Because of you she will hate me forever!
Things now can never return back to normal now...
My man is back!
You don't care, I don't care!
I am always here for you!
I am better with him...
She kept the pendant!
I enjoyed the date...
It will be a sight!
THE WEED STUFFED CHOCOLATES!
He promised...
This is worth it!
Why did my life have to be so twisted?!
You have that effect on me!
His phone has more secrets than an Agatha Christie's novel!
I love you more than a hundred pizzas dad!
It all makes sense now...
Sweet dreams, enjoy while they last!
You are the only one made for me!
I trust that I love you!
Epilogue (Liam and Gina)

Trust Me Always!

24 5 0
De MoonlitGrace

Hazel's P.O.V

"So what do you plan on getting for him?" mom asked, as I was wearing my sandals.

"I don't know, a watch, I guess?" I said, shrugging. 

"You can gift some headphones..." dad pointed out. They both were having a play date with Arthur's family tomorrow, so they were more than happy to have me in a party with my friends, rather than at home, all alone. 

I know, I have got kinda cool parents...

I nodded as I rushed out. I was about to open my car, when I heard, "Oh Hazel dear! Our car has some ignition problems, Arthur had said that he would pick you up and drop you home. I just remembered!"

Thanks dad for not telling me before that I have to go in the car with my crush where he has never taken anyone! THANKS DAD!

I gave him a fake smile and waved him goodbye. I waited at his porch. He came out in a minute and grinned as he saw me.

"Ready marshmallow?" He smirked.

"Not got a real choice jerk!" I smiled sweetly.

We got in the car as I quickly grabbed the aux cord. Arthur groaned as I laughed evilly. I put on a Taylor Swift playlist. It started with 'Ours'.

"Did you tell your parents about the camp?" I asked hesitatingly.

He quietly nodded. 

"What did they say?"

"They were glad! They didn't even know that I know how to sing! They were... really happy for me!" He said slowly, as if regretting it.

"You are not happy?"

"I am not sure if I want to go. Finally my life was getting better, now I don't think I want to change that."

We were quiet afterwards.

 "If it is worth anything, then I think you should go. I would love it if you do. Surely I would be sad, but at last I would be glad that you took the chance!"

"You are worth more to me than you can ever imagine marshmallow!" Arthur smiled. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach having a field trip in there!

We reached the mall. Gina and Liam were waiting at the escalators. 

"Where is Emma?" I asked.

"She is coming to the party?" Arthur asked surprised.

"Oh yeah! She was the first one to be invited!" Gina said, grinning. I looked at her and grinned.

The guys looked at us like we had cracked. 

"Anyways, she has some work. So she is just gonna join us in like 15 minutes!" Gina completed. 

"What is it? Why were you and Gina grinning?" Arthur whispered.

"You will be mad!" I said in a sing song voice. 

"I... I won't! Promise!" He pleaded. I laughed. He can get so cute with his pout face.

"Well... it looks like Keith has a crush on Emma! And MAYBE Emma does too!" I said exclaiming.

"What! How dare he? If he even fucking thinks about my sister in a wrong way, I promise I will fucking-!" Arthur was almost screaming. 

"You promised you won't be mad! Don't make me regret telling you!" I threatened. He quietened down, but he surely was still angry, which made me laugh.

"You can even be an overprotective brother! That is really cute!" I whispered.

This made Arthur grin, "Did you call me cute marshmallow?"

"Don't go above your head jerk!"

Gina and Liam decided to get him outfits, seeing that he is kinda conscious about his clothes. I decided headphones since Arthur said that he was buying a watch.

I quickly bought one. I didn't wanna wander around since I knew I would get confused and overthink about it. Plus I was hungry.

Arthur also brought his watch. It was quite boyish, maybe which they all would appreciate. I am sure that I couldn't have brought anything like that. Thank god he changed my mind!

We were supposed to meet Liam and Gina at the store. She messaged me that Emma had reached and was shopping with her. 

As I was about to meet them, something caught my eye. It was a pendant of rose gold color. It had flower carvings and leaves with a rose carving in the middle. It was really beautiful.

"Come on! We need to complete shopping quickly! It is getting late already!" Arthur said as he pushed me ahead. We quickly picked up our outfits. 

Emma, Gina and I had decided not to disclose our dresses to the guys. Surprise. Dumb idea, I know. But it seemed fun.

As they all went for the billing, I decided to buy the pendant. As I reached there, I saw that it was missing. Someone took it! I groaned. 

"What happened?" Arthur asked, suddenly appearing from behind.

"Nothing." I said as I completed my payment. We all grabbed a burger and fries. 

Emma came in her car so I and Arthur were returning together only. I was quiet the whole ride. I was just so sad that I didn't get that.

"You are sulking over a pendant? Women! Who gets them?" Arthur chuckled. I squinted my eyes at him.

He stopped at my house. I thanked him for the ride as I quietly went inside my home. 

"Hazel! Did you get what you needed?" My mom called from the kitchen.

I shouted out yes.

I banged my door shut. I emptied the bags and lied down on the bed. Suddenly something caught my eye. It was a box with a piece of paper stuck on it.

"You don't look good while sulking marshmallow :)" 

I opened it and gasped. It was the pendant! I rushed to my window. I opened my curtains to find Arthur just land at my balcony. 

"I take it that you found my gift!" He grinned.

I hugged him tightly. 

"Why? Why is it that I trust you more than anyone? Why do I feel real only with you? Why do I feel that I am truly happy around you?" I whispered.

"What if I ask you the same thing?" Arthur asked as he smiled. 

"Well... I might know my answer..." Arthur sighed.

I looked at him. He stared right in my eyes, "because I like you!"

I gasped. "You... you do?!" I stuttered.

He just shrugged.

"I... I also like you! A... A lot!" I blurted out.

"You do?" Arthur asked gleaming up.

I nodded. He picked me up by the waist and twirled me around. I was laughing and smiling. 

I bent up and kissed him on the cheek. He just held me tightly. 

I heard my dad call me.

"I have to go..." I whispered.

He nodded as he jumped out and went back to his room.

I turned as he called out, "Trust me always marshmallow!"

I smiled, "Trust me always jerk!"

Hey guys!

Let the celebrations begin! They finally confessed! But the thing is... the story has just started!

Something big is on their way!

BTW... my holidays are coming soon, but they mean tons of homework! 

Updates may get slow and not regular for the next week but trust me, I will try my level best!

Meet you in the next chapter!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

737K 16.9K 43
***COMPLETED*** This story was written when I was very young, so I personally find it cringe... read at your own risk 😶 Needs editing. Mafia romanc...
3.2K 95 16
Did you all like "The Bad Boy" book? If so, you'll love this book. Part 2 of the series. (To be honest, I wasn't thinking about writing a part two un...
310K 9.6K 29
COMPLETED, CURRENTLY EDITING/PARTIALLY REWRITING (please excuse the mess. Some of the plot is being changed so there might be a few areas that get co...
33.5K 2.2K 29
♡ Featured on Stories Undiscovered ♡ ♡ Featured on Teen Fiction ♡ "All it took was one smile, that damned smile, and I found myself falling in love w...