FATE || Levi x Reader

By toffy59

ON HOLD ------------------ Titans were the only thing people feared, so they had walls built so high that it... More

Introductions: Before The Story Starts
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
A Letter to My Readers

Chapter 54

4.9K 209 650
By toffy59

Are You Ready?

Colorful beads hang from the ceiling, covering the plain wall. Warm sun rays reflect off the beads causing a multi-colored effect to shine around the room. Her naked (s/c) skin is dotted with pink, orange, green, blue, and purple.

The (h/c) haired girl sat on the cozy blankets of her bed. She had a needle with thread in one hand and a black jumpsuit in the other. Her naked back faces the open window. Goosebumps pepper her body from the gentle flow of wind.

Time seems to go by slowly as her fingers work their way up and down to stitch the jumpsuit. The expedition to retake Wall Maria was to begin in just two hours. While her friends were preparing, she was sitting in her old home in Stohess.

Her decision to sit in silence in Stohhes may be selfish, but she really didn't care whether they viewed her as selfish or not. Plus, she wasn't doing anything selfish like getting drunk. She was simply fixing her jumpsuit for the expedition.

At first, she thought of wearing the Survey Corps uniform, but Miles had suggested they wore their black jumpsuits as an ode to Elma and because he hated the white pants. She had agreed to wear it only if they made an addition to the jumpsuit.

Once the stitching was finished, she ties a knot and cuts the excess string. She pulls up both jumpsuits in her hands with a smile on her face. Satan, she thought, I've come so far yet there is so much to do and so much to see.

Knocking brings her eyes to focus on her door in front of her, "Yo, we should get going, are you finished?"

"Yeah, just give me a minute! I'm kinda naked" she states and gets off the bed.

She puts on a black sports bra along with black elastic shorts to keep the fabric of the jumpsuit from rubbing against her thighs. She then slips on the tight-fitted black jumpsuit. She zips up the back with the help of her wind powers.

Then she fixes the high-neck collar along with the long-sleeves. She puts on her combat boots and then makes sure her leather bracelet was on her wrist. She then tucks in her necklace into the jumpsuit and covers the choker with the collar.

She opens the door for Miles to walk in and get his black jumpsuit. He walks past her to grab it and he looks down at the stitching. It was the emblem of the Survey Corps, "Huh, very patriotic."

"I thought that at least we could wear their symbol. After all, the reason you and I are alive is that they took us under their wing and kept us away from the Military Police," she replies while buckling the straps of the ODM gear on her.

Miles smirks at her, "I sometimes question myself why I let Ava ever pull you into our group. She had information on you since the very beginning and I never questioned how she did. I should have kept you away."

"The past is the past, you can't change it now," (Y/n) replies and makes sure the straps were well adjusted.

The blonde wiggles his finger and she turns around to face the wall. He takes off his shirt along with his pants. He slips on a black tight tank with black elastic shorts. He then pulls up the black jumpsuit and zips it up.

"Do you ever wonder if your life would have been different if you never got involved with us?" he asks her and she turns around to face him.

"It would have been different, actually, because I would be dead the second I met Nikolas," she replies with a small smile on her face, "I wouldn't know anything of what you and Elma taught me so my body would probably be in a river or something."

"If you weren't this goddess demon thing, then what would you have done with your life?" he proceeds to ask her while adjusting his straps on his chest and legs.

She pauses for a second wondering what her life would have been like. The wind hums in her ear, "I think I would have joined the Survey Corps or the Garrisons, but I would have probably died already. I'm really reckless."

"Would you have still gotten together with grumpy?" he asks her, a curious glint in his eyes.

"What I'm about to say might sound cheesy, but I really think he's the one I'm meant to be with," she answers with honesty.

"Do you believe in fate?" he questions. Miles had never been this interested in her opinions and it made her worry.

"I believe in chance," she answers and gives him a warm smile, "I think everything happens because I choose the path I want to take. I could have just let Nikolas kill me and live in Hell with Elma and my dad, but I took a chance."

"I could have stayed closed off, but I took a chance and now I'm with grumpy," her smile slowly turns into a frown, tears whelming up, "And now I'm going to take this chance to tell you that Caleb might die."

"What?" Miles asks in shock not understanding what she had just said.

"I met with my cousin a few nights ago and he said that if I fight, then Caleb will die, but Caleb might not die because my cousin wants to talk to me the second I get to Shiganshina. Caleb told me not to tell you, but I can't hold it back anymore. You have a right to know."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could have had him somewhere away from this place" he becomes angrier as the words process in his mind.

"Because he didn't want to leave. I begged him on my knees and he said no. He wants to die like a hero and I can't keep him from doing that...and you can't either," she says.

(Y/n) walks up to her friend and wraps her arms around his torso. Miles stood in shock, but his strong arms find their way around her. He rests his hand on her head while the other rests around her back, "I'm so sorry."

Miles takes in her sweet scent, his eyes narrow, "It's okay, kiddo, it's okay."

She sniffles into his chest and he gently rocks her back and forward, "No matter what happens, know that it's not your fault. Nothing is your fault and whatever you do, whatever decision you make, will have its consequences that you can't circumvent."

"You do what you think is right and I will be with you every step of the way. I will never ever abandon you because we're a family," he whispers because he didn't trust his voice, "We should go before they leave us behind for being tardy."

"Yeah," they break apart and she wipes away at her teary eyes. She holds out her hand for him to hold and he intertwines his fingers with hers, "Let's do this."

A pink glow is cast upon the city as the Survey Corps loads up to go on the expedition. (Y/n) grabs one of the uniform green capes and ties it around her neck. (C/n) was probably somewhere with Armin. For some reason, the feline took a liking to the blonde.

She scrunches her nose when she notices that she can start smelling death once again. However, it was only limited to a few people. Not being able to smell death made her anxious. If she couldn't pinpoint who was going to die, then how could she save any of them?

Two familiar figures get onto an elevator shaft to go up to the wall and she waves at them to wait for her. She runs into the elevator shaft, "Thank Satan I made it."

"Where were you?" Hanji asks her with a toothy grin.

"Stohess. I had to get a few things," (Y/n) answers, reflecting the toothy grin.

"I see you have your black jumpsuit on," Hanji points out.

(Y/n) turns around to show off her ass, "I just think it makes my ass look great."

Hanji slaps the girl's ass, "Damn shawty, you have a fine a-"

A rough hand clasps onto Hanji's wrist cutting off her sentence. Without even looking at the goggled brunette, his cold voice pierces like a knife, "Touch my girlfriend's ass again and I will hang you by your goggles on the edge of the wall to let the naked freaks pull your body apart."

"Haha! Funny" Hanji nervously chuckles while (Y/n) holds back her laughter.

Levi glares at her not to speak and (Y/n) just glares at him back. He holds back the urge to kick the back of her knee by crossing his arms in front of his chest. Before the elevator shaft reaches the top of the wall, shouting comes down from below.

A man cups his mouth as he waves at them, "Hanji! Good luck!"

"Flegel?" Hanji mumbles in surprise.

"Seems like you have a fan," (Y/n) smirks at her best friend.

Hanji smirks back at her, "Oh, like you don't have an entire fan club?"

Hanji points down at the crowd where a small group of people held up signs with the words 'Righteous Angels' written on it. Hanji rests her arm on the railing, "If I was shorty, I would definitely be scared of the fan clubs stealing you away from me. Right, shorty?"

"I swear to Satan I will kill both of you," Levi warns clearly ticked off by the conversation. He wouldn't openly admit it, but he was jealous of all the attention (Y/n) received. Not because he was worried people wouldn't look up to him, but because he wanted her for himself.

"Don't use my father's name when you haven't met him yet," (Y/n) says as the elevator comes to a stop.

"Oh? Shorty has to meet the Ruler of Hell? I would pay to see that," Hanji jokingly teases as the walk up to where Erwin is standing.

(Y/n) walks up to stand beside her friends. Jean looks down at her figure and whistles, "Nice ass."

A smirk appears on his face, but it's quickly wiped off when he sees Levi's death glare. His whole body goes into complete paralysis at the intensity of those deadly blue eyes. Jean gives a small prayer, hoping that he would be saved.

Everyone watches as the townspeople go crazy. Chants after chants follow in support of their expedition. Jean, Sasha, and Connie decided to stand on the edge and cheer back. Shouting that they will return and will be successful.

(Y/n) simply stands back and watches everything unfold. She had never seen such a loud group cheer on the Survey Corps. Maybe the times are changing, she thinks, maybe there is hope in this world.

A loud energetic scream rips through the air and her attention is called forward. Erwin held his arm up in the air with his mouth agape. A battle cry comes out of his mouth. He suddenly pulls out the blade from his ODM gear and points it to the left, "The expedition to retake Wall Maria will begin...now!"

In a haste, everyone began cheering as the leftover horses were being lowered on the other side of the wall. Bolt was already below waiting for her with (c/n) on his saddle. He had thrown a hissy fit because he was awakened from his beauty sleep. He's such a high maintenance horse, she thinks.

(Y/n) finds herself standing at the edge of the wall, staring down at the formation of horses on the ground. A tall brunette stands next to her, "Are you ready?"

"No, but all of this is for Marian," she replies trying to keep her voice steady.

Caleb glances at her before gazing up at the sky. They were different. She was staring down at the ground with uncertainty while he was staring at the sky with hope, "Not for Marian, but for mom. This is all for mom...after all...she was your mom too."

"Caleb..." a frail whisper comes out of her lips.

He gazes down at her and ruffles her hair, "I'll see you down there."

As he strolls away from her, a sharp pain erupts in her mind. Her eyes close from the pain. Screams fill her ears and loud explosions disrupt her mind causing it to become foggy. She could see a large rock with a person leaning against, blood covering their abdomen.

"Stop" she whispers harshly in retaliation. The fogginess of her mind disperses once her eyes snap open. Her lips tremble in horror. She wasn't sure whose body she had just seen, but something about that rock was so familiar.

A hand clasps onto her shoulder bringing her back to focus. Erwin leans forward to look at her face, "You seem genuinely worried about this expedition. Should I be afraid?"

"Not even a titan chomping down on your arm could make you afraid. I think you might be more of a demon than I am," she snorts to mask her fear.

"(Y/n), I'm always afraid, I just don't let my fear cloud my ambitions," he states in a kind tone, "Now, the last person to get on their horse is a rotten egg!"

Before she knows it, Erwin slides into one of the elevator shafts to go down to the ground. He smirks at her in victory because he had put her on a power ban. She points down at him accusingly, "Erwin Smith, if you think a power ban will stop me from beating you, then you are dead wrong."

Erwin raises a bushy eyebrow when he sees her step away from the edge of the wall. His blue eyes widen when he sees her jump off the edge. Screams erupt around him as he watches her body fall down onto an elevator shaft slightly below him.

It rocks slightly, but stills. He frowns at her for being reckless. A devilish smirk crawls its way up to her face and she jumps off the elevator shaft landing on the ground below. A crater forms below her feet when she hits the ground.

She quickly runs to Bolt and mounts the pissy horse. Erwin sighs at her innate ability to endanger her life. He gets off the elevator shaft to mount his white horse. She sticks her tongue out at him as he passes her by.

"Satan Lord, do you not have a fucking neuron?" Miles perks up as he guides his brown horse to stand beside her. (C/n) glances between the two and fixes the small green cape around her furry neck. Historia had made her a miniature Survey Corps cape to wear.

"Nope, they're all dead like both my moms," (Y/n) jokingly says, "Oh, (c/n), you look nice."

Miles shakes his head in disapproval at her comment, "You really do have no neurons. Anyways, (c/n) you do look nice."

"Thanks, I thought I looked stupid, but I think I've been in the Corps longer than some of these humans," she cheekily says and (Y/n) pinches her furry cheek.

(Y/n) ignores (c/n) digging her fangs into her hand to look around the formation. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were in one subdivision while Jean, Connie, and Sasha were in another subdivision. Caleb was with his squad while Levi and Hanji were up in the front behind the Commander.

Erwin's blue eyes glare at the scenery in front of them, "Charge!"

"You think they'll come soon?" a blonde, buff man asks as he stares at the north. A blanket is wrapped around his muscular shoulders.

"No," a man with curly black hair shoves his hands into the pockets of his black pants. His left eyebrow slightly twitches but the blonde man didn't notice. The curly black-haired man frowns at the horizon, Sparrow will be here by tomorrow...I need to stall them as long as I can to get the chance to speak to her.

Tell me, Sparrow, is there a chance at peace between our bloodlines? After all of this chaos and bloodshed? I want to believe that there is a chance at peace, but what if the world is forcing us to continue this war? What if the Gods become angry at us? What will we do then?

Will we join together to fight or will we have to bend to their will and do what we were fated to do? Tell me, Sparrow, are you ready for this?

---------------------------

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! fuck!!!!!!! fuuuuuuck!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!

Luka is the orphaned kid with the bunny plushie and Harry is a member of Squad Caleb.

Thank you for all the comments on the previous chapter. I was blushing every time I read them. I wish I could respond to you all but I'm really bad at social interaction so this is my thank you to you guys. I love y'all so much.

~toffy59

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 1 6
Growing up with a different lifestyle while attending a school with students that have a whole different lifestyle from you is challenging. You've be...
88 8 7
You're a 16 year old girl living a simple life in the suburbs. Life seemed pretty difficult at the time, given your mother recently disappeared and y...
48.9K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...
7.4K 194 18
The longer you live like animals, the easier you turn into them. Living in walls was nothing new to you. Being from the underground you knew what it...