Awake.

By cvrvmvrie

After aundreya has woken up as a vampire, there is a life of complications and suprises. More

Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3 .
Chapter 4 .
Chapter 5 .
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7 .
Chapter 8 .
Chapter 9.
Chappy 10.
Chappy 11.
Chapter 12.
chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Side note.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
note
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 1 .

85.6K 997 131
By cvrvmvrie

Woken chap 1

Hey my fellow readers! This is the sequel to kidnapped . :)

Enjoy!

Chapter 1.

What felt like forever and a day later, i heard voices. Two in particular. They were very familiar. And had attractive voices.

" dude, i think shes waking up," i heard, jayson say.

Then it went silent. I huffed out a breath and heard a gasp. I opend my eyes and everything was so clear. I could see the little dust particles floating around in the air.

I looked around the room and locked eyes with damien. He was way more gorgeous then I thought. His white hair seemed even whiter, his dark black eyes, didn't seem do black. They had a chocolate brown tint to them.

His strong Jaw line made him look like a badass slash male model. And his body.. Oh god his body. One word. Absolutely drool worthy. Okay, two words.

Damien looked into my eyes and smiled a huge breathtaking smile.

I smiled back. Damen rushed over to me and pressed his lips to mine, hungrily. I smiled and kissed him back.

He kissed me with more need then he did when i was human. But i guess i know why. I wasnt so breakable now.

I tangled my fingers in silky white hair and pulled him closer.

The kiss turned from passion to hunger in seconds. His lips felt softer then they did before. I like being a vampire already. He sucked on my bottom lip seductivly and i moaned.

Someone cleared their throut. I looked up and into jay's eyes.

And I thought one word. Woah.

He was FINE! He was hotter then before. How is that possible?

I cant belive im best friends with a guy that looks like that.

Jay smirked taking in my reaction to him. I would have blushed , if it were possible. I smiled at him and ran up giving him a hug. He huffed out a breath and laughed.

I Pulled away from him and looked at him curiously. " your much stronger now," he said smiling a little. Shock crossed my features.

" oh my god jay im sorry if i hurt you," i rushed.

He chuckled and grabbed my hands. " you didnt hurt me. Im just used to the warm fragile human you. It just caught me by suprise," he said, a little sadness in his voice. I wonder why he was sad? Did he not want me to be a vampire? I'll have to talk to him later.

I just nodded my head and smiled. I walked back from him and examined myself in the mirror. I gasped. I was gorgeous.

My eyes were still violet but they stood out more next to my super pale skin. And my hair seemed to look darker. I had perfect features, it was kinda scary thinking i could look this good without trying. Damien came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

" how do you feel?" he asked. I stared at myself in the mirror and watched as my eyes turned red.

I studied myself. I felt something grow sharp in my mouth so i opend it exposing my pearl white fangs. And dang did they look sharp.

Damien chuckled. " i guess your probibly hungry," he stated walking out of my room and downstairs.

I looked at jay and he was smiling with amusment. It was then i realized he wasnt wearing a shirt. Just baggy grey sweats.

I stared at his abs in admiration. But damiens were still better by far.

" ok whats with the staring?" jay asked with a smirk on his face. I looked at the wall.

" i-i duno. You just.." i looked back at him," look different. In a good way. "i said. His smirk got wider.

" so in other words you think I'm super sexy?" he asked.

I cleared my throut and nodded. He laughed. " your not so bad yourself," he said coming closer. I backed away. What was he doing?

Just then damien walked in with the rest of the guys trailing behind him. He had a cup full of a red liquid that smelt mouthwatering.

I stared at the cup.

I took in a deep breath and inhaled the delicious sent. The boys chuckled. Damien smiled and walked over to me with the cup in his hands. I didnt even look at him. I was looking at the cup with this hunger ive never felt before.

I felt my throut heat up. It hurt. I cringed in pain as the blood got closer.

" the blood will put the fire out," damien said handing me the cup. I took the cup and looked up at him. He smiled in encouregment.

I put the cup to my lips and tilted it upwards. The blood flowed into my mouth and down my throut putting the fire out. Might i add that the blood was the best tasting thing ever.

I chugged the rest of the blood hungrily and when i was done i handed the cup back to damien who was smiling. I looked over at jay, and he was frowning slightly. I wonder whats wrong? He has that sad distant look to his eyes again. I really need to talk to him.

" I feel alot better now," i said. The guys laughed. " i know," jake said. I rolled my eyes.

Stephan walked up to me.

" you look frickin sexy!" he exlaimed slapping my ass. I pushed him away causing him to stumble a bit. " really staphan? I have a boyfriend," i said laughing.

He laughed to. " i know. I just wanted to feel your fine toned ass in this new form," he said. I laughed and rolled my eyes. Tipical stephan.

Damien came up behind me and grabbed my ass squeezing it. I squealed and damien laughed and let go. " this fine ass is only mine," he said turning my head and kissing me.

I heard footsteps and grumbles sounding like ' get a fuckin' room'. I was to focused on Damien to care.

I pulled away from his lips and looked at the door. Jay was standing there smirking.

" dont forget to use protection kids," he said. With that he left chuckling. I heard the guys laughing to downstairs. I would have blushed but I cant because im a vampire now.

I looked at a smirking damien.

" so how are you liking being a vampire? We can do alot more stuff now then we could do before, and we can do it rougher," he said with a wink. I rolled my eyes.

" are all guys this dirty minded?" i asked. He laughed and nodded.

" pretty much,"

I rolled my eyes again.

Im so ready to have fun with being a vampire.

Heey guys! So theres the first chaper! I hope you liked it!!

Dont forget to comment and vote !!!

Luv ya. ( in a non-lez way ; P )

COMMENT!

VOTE !

BECOME A FAN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 4 6
After being subjected to secret experiments, a man finds himself transformed into a vampire, thrust into the hidden and complex society of his new ki...
6.9K 293 29
I passed out one day, and I woke up to a familiar voice. [Aspirant! Welcome to the Nightmare Spell. Prepare for your First Trial...]
312 18 10
What if you woke up and you weren't yourself anymore? What if you were a completely different person with a different life? Adrianna's life had been...
108 2 29
All she wanted was a normal life,but this had to happen,and now its kill or be killed.