The Runt of the Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Choater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 38

1K 30 58
By iamcatastrophic

I smiled when Frank sat down across from me at the fancy table.

"Daddy, can I pretty please have some wine too?" I asked.

"No, princess, I'm sorry but you can't have any alcohol with the medication you're on," he said

I nodded sadly and I giggled when he poured some milk into a wine glass for me. We both got dressed up to look so nice for our very special dinner. He smiled, holding my hand across the table. He smiled, his thumb gently rubbing the back of my hand.

"Daddy, thank you for having this special dinner with me," I said.

"Of course, there's nothing more that I would rather do," he said.

He gave my hand a gentle squeeze and I smiled as I looked down at my plate.

"Do you think Andy and Mia are lonely because they don't gets special dinners too?" I asked.

"No, I think they'll do just fine keeping each other company," he said. "I made them plates too, enough for all of us."

I smiled and nodded, taking a small bite. He smiled happily while we ate.

"I think that as soon as you're better again we should go on vacation," he said

"A vacation?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll go somewhere nice and relaxing," he said. "I was thinking about renting out a little cottage on a lake for a week or two. It's totally private so you don't have to worry about anyone seeing your ears or tail or anything like that."

"I don't know...I don't like lakes," I said quietly.

"That's alright," he said. "We can...we can go on a cruise. We can go to an amusement park. We can do anything you want, just think about it."

I nodded and he smiled.

"B-but I don't really want to leave, Daddy, it's too scary," I whimpered.

"You know the person I was calling earlier?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm getting the people who took you and hurt you, they're going to go to prison when we find them."

"You're doing all that for me?" I asked.

Frank smiled and nodded.

"I would do anything for you," he said. "And I would do anything to help you. And that includes getting the people who fucking hurt you."

I sniffled, nodding my head.

"I want them to get in trouble for what they did too, it wasn't very nice," I said.

"It was worse than just not nice, it was purely cruel," he stated.

I nodded and the two of us ate quietly.

"Daddy, do you think we're gonna be able to do naughty things tonight?" I asked.

"No, you still need to heal for a little bit more first," he said.

"But...I wanna say thank you for this special dinner," I whimpered. "You made this big special dinner just for me, I should do naughty things in return."

"No, Baby, no, you don't have to do anything at all," he said. "I wanted to do this for you because I love you and I don't need anything in return because of it. I don't want you to ever think you have to give me your body in return when I do something nice for you. It doesn't matter if we have sex a million times, if you don't want to have sex then we don't have to have sex."

"Yes, Daddy," I said. "I-I'm sorry I thought you wanted to do naughty things with me, I'm too ugly to do naughty things with now."

"No, Little Kitten, no," he denied. "I love you so much and I would love to do naughty things with you, I just want you to get better so that way I don't hurt you. You're beautiful and nothing will ever change that in a million years."

"Thank you, Daddy," I said quietly.

Frank held my hand across the table again and I smiled. The two of us finished eating and he took a deep breath.

"You're so perfect," he said. "And I love the way that you completely light up a room. And I knew from the second that I saw you on that stage that I knew I needed to buy you, even though I don't usually buy kittens. I knew that I wanted you and needed you in my life. And when I lost you I was completely lost too, I didn't think I would even survive. You are my light, my life, the apple of my eye. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Frank got down onto one knee suddenly and I let out a surprised squeak when he held out a ring.

"As soon as I had you back in my arms again I knew I needed to marry you," he said. "And I want to be with you forever and have little babies with you. And I just want to marry you, I love you. Will you marry me?"

I let out a sob as I nodded. Frank smiled, letting out a small sigh of relief. He slid the ring onto my finger and gave me a kiss. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"Oh god, I can't wait to marry you," he mumbled, burying his face into the crook of my neck.

I giggled happily and he scooped me up into his arms, carrying me into the kitchen where Jamia and Andy were eating.

"We're engaged!" Frank cheered.

Jamia shrieked, hurrying over to give us both hugs. I giggled happily, kissing Frank's cheek.

"Oh my god!" Jamia exclaimed.

I looked to Andy and saw him looking down sadly.

"We have to celebrate," Jamia said. "With champagne or something, this is amazing!"

"Can we have ice cream?" I asked.

"Yes, you can have ice cream until your little tummy explodes," he said.

I giggled happily and nodded. He set me down into the stool and a wavered a bit before falling off. Andy caught me, though, helping me back onto the stool and I held onto the counter.

"Alright, what kind do you want, Little Kitten?" Frank asked. "You know what, fuck it, you get a scoop of each flavor."

Frank smiled, giving me a big, big bowl of ice cream. I ate happily as everyone else got their own bowls.

"That's a really nice ring, Frank," Jamia said. "How much did it cost?"

"About six grand, so only a little bit above the average," he said.

"I think it's so perfect," I said. "Can Patty come over tomorrow?"

"Of course, Joe and Patrick can come over and they can celebrate too," he said.

I giggled happily, holding his hand. He fed me a bite of his ice cream and I had a huge grin on my face. I'm engaged! I'm gonna be with my prince! We were gonna start a family and be so happy together! It'll be happy ever after!

"I think it's time for this little princess to go to sleep," Frank said a little while later. "It's already past your bedtime."

I pouted quietly as he carried me upstairs. Frank got me changed into my pajamas and I sighed, looking down at my pretty ring.

"I gots to say goodnight first," I said.

"Alright, do you want help?" He asked.

"No, I can do it on my own," I said.

I crawled out of the room carefully down the hall. I went to Mia's room first, smiling happily when I saw her getting ready for bed.

"Night night, Mia Bia," I said.

She smiled, coming over to kiss the top of my head.

"Goodnight, Gee," she said. "Congratulations."

I smiled, crawling out of the room. I fell on my side only twice before I got to Andy's room.

"Night night, Andy," I said.

He sighed and came over, kneeling down in front of me.

"Goodnight," he whispered. "I love you."

He gave me a kiss on the lips and I froze. I looked at him with wide eyes when he pulled away.

"I love Daddy," I whispered.

"I know," he said quietly.

Andy gave me a hug, one that lingered a little too long to just be a normal goodnight hug.

"Goodnight," he mumbled.

I pulled away and crawled back down the hallway. I got back to my bedroom and saw Frank in his boxers.

"Everything okay, Baby?" He asked in concern.

"Yes, Daddy," I said quietly.

He picked me up and set me down on the bed.

"Daddy, Do you love me?" I asked.

"Of course I love you, Baby, I just proposed to you," he said with a small chuckle. "Why are you asking me that?"

I shrugged and curled up under the blanket. Frank turned off the lights before he crawled into bed with me, holding me tight in his arms.

The next morning I woke up and yawned, stretching my arms. I knew I had to go see Andy so he could clean my dressings like he did everyday but I also didn't wanna leave my nice, warm bed. I just wanted to stay and cuddle with Daddy, who was still sleeping beside me.

Finally I slid myself off the bed and crawled to the door. As soon as I entered Andy's room I froze. Everything was so nice and neat. The bed was made and the extra blankets were all folded nicely.

All of Andy's stuff was gone.

"Daddy!" I shouted.

I didn't hear anything for a moment before Frank walked in behind me.

"What is it, Princess?" He asked.

"Daddy, Andy's gone, h-he left us," I whimpered, my eyes watering.

He picked up a note on the dresser and sighed.

"It's instructions on how to take care of you and care for your wounds," he said, looking at the first aid box next to it.

I saw a little bear on the ground at the door of the bed, right where I would be able to find it. There was a little note attached to it.

I have to go, Gee. I can't be here while I'm in love with you but you're marrying another man. I hope you have the best life with lots of little babies, I love you
-Andy B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 9.2K 35
|Completed| Gerard is considered a kitten because he's only 18. An adult neko is 22 years old. Nekos are very rare and expensive to got. When Gerard'...
115K 6.8K 24
Frank Iero is an English teacher at West Jefferson Academy. He loves his job with all his heart and genuinely cares about his students. And then he s...
176K 10.6K 27
Frank Iero is one of the punk kids at school. He's a senior, just ready to leave for college already. He's late to class one day and is consequently...
309K 15.6K 36
"Hasn't your daddy ever taught you manners?" "He taught me not to talk to you, mister." Donald Way is the head of a big gang. He's got a business he...