The Runt of the Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 35

867 26 25
By iamcatastrophic

I yawned when I woke up, still in Andy's arms. I snuggled up close to him and he hummed quietly. Pain suddenly washed over me and I sobbed, crying out suddenly.

"Shit, wh-what's wrong?" Andy asked.

"It hurts, it hurts," I cried.

He got up and gave me more medicine as I sobbed. I sniffled as the pain started to subside and I relaxed against the mattress. He smiled softly, running his hands through my hair.

"Please don't let them take me back there," I whispered.

Andy looked down at me sadly, gently kissing my forehead.

"I want to help you, I-I just need to find out how," he said.

I sniffled and nodded, resting my head on his chest.

"I don't want your sister getting hurt either," I said. "I like little babies a lot and children too I wouldn't ever want them hurt."

I sniffled as I looked up at him.

"You're so sweet," he said.

"Me and Daddy are gonna have babies, we're gonna have lots of babies together," I said. "Do you like babies?"

"Yeah, I love babies," he said.

"We're gonna have a whole litter and Mia Bia told me she'd have my babies for me," I said.

He smiled softly, gently running his fingers through my hair. The door opened and I looked over at Pete.

"What the fuck is this shit?" He asked.

I whimpered as Andy stood up, guarding my body as he stood tall.

"What the fuck is all this?" He asked.

He picked up one of my toys and I squeaked in fear as it broke when he threw it against the wall. Pete ripped off all my drawings as I sobbed quietly.

"You're supposed to give him food and that's all," Pete said. "You don't fucking bring him toys and blankets and stuffed fucking animals."

"He's scared and lonely," Andy said quietly. "He shouldn't have to live like this all—"

"It doesn't Fucking matter," Pete interrupted. "He is nothing. He can just stay here and rot."

"He doesn't deserve any of this," Andy said. "He's the most amazing, precious person I have ever met and you can't just treat him like a fucking lab rat."

Pete pushed him aside and grabbed me, dragging me to the center of the room as I screamed in pain.

"Stop that!" Andy shouted, shoving Pete back against the wall.

He kneeled down beside me and gently checked to make sure none of my stitches had opened.

"Are you okay, Baby?" he asked.

I cried quietly and he kissed my forehead.

"Do you actually like this thing?" Pete asked. "He's a fucking freak."

"He is not a freak," Andy denied. "He is perfect, he's a perfect little princess."

"Fucking Biersack," Pete grumbled.

He grabbed Andy, pulling him out of the room. I was left alone as I sobbed, in too much pain to even move as I laid on the cement floor. My body shook lightly with pain that washed over me while I cried.

I managed to pull myself up and crawl to Andy's bag, stumbling as I lost my balance. I took some medicine and sat down against the wall. Ray came in and picked me up, carrying me out of the room.

"I want Andy!" I cried.

He dropped me onto the metal table and I groaned in pain as he tied me down. Ray cut off my nightgown and I sniffled, closing my eyes.

"That little shit won't be here to stop us this time," he said.

I watched him draw the dotted line down the middle of my chest and stomach and I sobbed, shaking my head.

"Daddy," I cried.

"Gag him," Andy H. said when he walked into the room.

Ray gagged me and I sobbed.

"Been sneaking you toys and food, what a Fucking bitch," Ray muttered.

I closed my eyes as they talked amongst themselves in the corner. It was quiet now suddenly, a moment of peace seeming to fall over the group. I closed my eyes, relaxing as the medicine took over me and I fell asleep.

"Gee, Sweetheart, are you awake?" Someone asked.

I groaned quietly and opened my eyes, seeing the blurry figure of Andy B.

"Did you take medicine without my permission?" He asked. "Baby, you can't take that much medicine, you're gonna overdose."

"It hurts," I whimpered. "It hurts too much. I-I don't wanna hurt anymore."

"Gee, you have to be very careful with this medicine," he said.

I blinked a couple times, drowsiness starting to leave my body a little more with every second that passed. I looked at him now and frowned when I saw the bruises and the cuts.

"They hurt you," I whispered.

"I'm okay, it's not too bad," he said. "I'm going to get you out of here."

He picked me up and I mumbled quietly. Thankfully the pain medication hadn't worn off so it wasn't hurting at all. He ran upstairs and got me into the van before he sped off.

"Wh-what about your little sister?" I asked.

"They killed her," he said quietly. "And I can't let anything happen to you too, I can't watch you get tortured everyday."

"We gonna go back to Daddy?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna take you back to your Daddy so you can be happy again," he said.

"I-I thought you loved me," I said.

"And I want you to be happy, even if it isn't with me," he said.

I sniffled and nodded and he reached over to squeeze my hand reassuringly. I heard tires squeal as someone followed us.

"Shit," Andy muttered.

He turned roughly and the car bounced as we headed down a dirt hill. I cried out in pain from the motion and he squeezed my hand.

I looked in the side mirror and saw a car chasing after us. I shook my head, letting out a sob.

"I just want my Daddy back," I cried.

"We're going to get him back," he said.

We went over a bump and I cried out in pain front the jolt that resulted in pain washing over my body.

"We have to lose them," Andy muttered. "Just...fuck, just hold on."

I cried, holding onto the handle on the door. I wish I could hold his hand for comfort but he had taken it away to put both hands on the wheel as he drove quickly.

"Fuck, oh shit," Andy mumbled.

He took another sharp turn back onto another ride and I cried. I breathed heavily, closing my eyes as I began to get sick from all this motion.

"A-are they gone?" I asked.

"No, Sweetheart, not yet," he said.

I wiped my eyes, sniffling as I cried quietly.

"Daddy, I'm coming home," I whispered.

I mumbled under my breath, begging for this to all just be over soon so that way I could be in Daddy's arms again.  I couldn't wait to kiss him and hug him and snuggle up with him on the couch in front of the fireplace with a big, warm, fluffy blanket.

I lifted up the front of my nightgown and sobbed as I saw a new incision on my stomach that hadn't been there before I fell asleep. My eyes watered as I pushed my nightgown back down.

Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Ugly tail, ugly scars.

Never gonna be pretty now.

There was a jerk when their car bumped the rear end of our own van. I cried, shaking my head. This was all just too much for me. It was so scary and terrifying, I wished I was home and snuggled up in bed while Daddy read me a little bedtime story while I drank my warm bottle of milk.

I shrieked when I heard a gunshot and something metal hitting the back of the car. There was another fire and the back windshield shattered.

"Get down," Andy said.

"I-I can't, it hurts too much to move," I said. "I can't just bend down like that."

"Okay just...just don't get shot," he said.

I cried, wiping my eyes. Andy swerved, turning onto a dirt road.

"Perfect, the dust will form a cloud so they won't be able to see us," Andy said.

I looked around us as he turned off the road into the woods. He drove us to a shaded area before parking. I looked back and saw their car continue driving blindly down the road right passed us.

"Fuck," Andy breathed, leaning back against the seat.

I calmed down a bit, relaxing so my wounds didn't hurt so much as before. He squeezed my hand and I sniffled as he pulled it up and gave a soft kiss to my knuckles.

"Okay, we should get you home now," he said. "I'm sure your Daddy misses you just as much as you miss him, you two can finally be together again."

I sniffled and nodded quickly. He pulled out and turned onto the road going the way from which we had originally come. Andy turned on the radio quietly and I smiled.

"This is one of Daddy's favorite songs," I said. "Sometimes Daddy would like to play music while we're doing naughty stuff together."

Thinking about that just made me even more sad. Whether we were having nice, sweet sex or Frank was bending me over and fucking me, I loved it when he would play music in the background because it just made everything so much nicer.

"How long until we get home?" I asked.

"Not too long now, just a little over half an hour," he said.

That's it, just a little over a half an hour and then I'll be home again in Daddy's arms.

I closed my eyes, all the adrenaline crashing as I hummed softly. I fell asleep in my seat, dreaming of the moment when I would finally be able to see Frank again. Just half an hour. Half an hour and then I'll be back with Daddy again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 3.3K 42
Gee and Frank are both juniors in high school. Lovers since freshman year they were practically inseparable. They were even voted cutest couple in th...
41.1K 2.2K 16
completed - Neko!Gerard Owner!Frank - Summary: Gerard is caught in Neko trafficking. Frank is living a lonely life of a rockstar. He decided to get...
164K 9.2K 35
|Completed| Gerard is considered a kitten because he's only 18. An adult neko is 22 years old. Nekos are very rare and expensive to got. When Gerard'...
23.8K 381 24
Gerard is a neko. Half human half cat. He's lived in a shelter/cage for 10 years of his life. He's been abused and used for sex by his master. Until...