The Runt of the Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 34

854 28 25
By iamcatastrophic

"Andy, please," I begged.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he said.

Andy B. carried me to the hospital room and I sobbed as he strapped me down to the metal table after taking off my nightgown. He kissed my cheek gently as I cried. The others walked in and Andy stepped back, taking on that cold exterior again.

"Please," I cried. "Please let me go."

"Shut him up," Pete said.

Andy H. tied a gag into my mouth as I sobbed. Ray drew a dotted line right down the middle of my stomach as I screamed in fear.

"That looks like a good place to cut," he said.

"Maybe you shouldn't," Andy B. said. "I mean, felines are known for actually not doing well with surgeries. They die about ninety-eight percent of the time."

"Ninety-eight percent? You're a fucking liar," Ray said.

"No, it's true, I would know better than anyone else here, I've been studying cats for years," Andy B. insisted. "If you do this then he will die and you don't get as much out of a dead cat-human because felines also rot pretty quickly, they have to out there in the wild."

"Fuck, he's probably right," Pete said.

"How do you know that?" Ray asked.

"I don't but Andy knows more about cats than any of us, that's why we hired him," Pete said.

"Fine, we won't cut him open then," Ray sighed. "What the fuck are we supposed to do with this thing then?"

"Maybe you can try less harm, invasive measures," Andy said. "Maybe try talking to him."

"Maybe I'll try talking to your sister with my knife," Ray said and Andy quickly shook his head. "You shut your fucking mouth then. Step out of line again and I slit her throat."

"She's sixteen, she's just a kid," Andy B. whispered, his eyes watering. 

"She's gonna be a dead kid if you don't be quiet and do as we say," Ray stated. "I guess we can see how his tail is healing, we can see how his body works and how his cells heal wounds."

Andy H. grabbed my tail roughly and I whimpered. Thankfully Andy B. had snuck me some pain medication before I was brought here so that way anything they did to me wouldn't hurt, or at least not hurt as much.

"Get his bandages, Biersack," Ray said.

Andy B. held my tail as he carefully pulled off my bandages.

"Come on, just fucking rip 'em, it doesn't matter if it hurts him," Pete said.

Andy B. looked at me apologetically before pulling the bandages. It hurt a little bit but thankfully the medicine made it a lot better. I watched them look at my tail and I closed my eyes. I didn't want to see my ugly tail. Now I'm a runt and I'm ugly.

"It doesn't look too bad," Andy B. said. "Let me get some ointment or something so it doesn't get infected."

"Who cares if it gets infected?" Ray asked. "Doesn't matter to us if he's in pain."

"But his entire tail would have to be amputated, we can't get any use from an infected tail wound," Andy B. said. 

"Fine, get him something for his tail," Pete said.

Andy B. nodded and gently rubbed some ointment onto my tail, cleaning it and caring for it gently. I sniffled quietly, wishing I could just curl up into a ball and cry myself to sleep.

Maybe I can just die now and see my Daddy in Heaven.

I cried quietly, staring up at the white ceiling. The drugs were thankfully seeming to wash over me more and I relaxed against the table. I closed my eyes, feeling myself grow more and more tired as I finally fell asleep.

I woke up back in my bedroom. I blinked a couple times, my vision blurry. I felt a pain in my body and let out a small scream. Andy B. hurried in, a look of sadness and regret on his face. He gave me some more medicine and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," he said.

I looked down and saw bandages wrapped around my middle. I looked at him with wide eyes and he looked close to tears.

"I'm sorry," he said. "Oh god, I'm so sorry."

I sniffled, my fingers gently touching my bandages.

"Wh-what did you do to me?" I whimpered.

"This is the cleanest simplest thing that they would let me do," he said.

"What did you do to me?" I asked.

"Nothing really, Nothing harmful," he said. "Just something to get them off my back because they just keep pushing me to go farther and farther and I just really don't want to."

"A-am I gonna die?" I whimpered.

"No, Sweetheart, you are not going to die," he denied.

"Do you think that if I just died now then I would get to see Daddy in Heaven?" I asked.

"Don't say that, I-I can't be responsible for you completely losing all hope in life," he said. "I-I Don't know what I'd even do with myself. Please, You can't just give up hope, I know it's hard but you can get through this. I'm going to help you get out. I don't know how yet but I want to try and help you, you don't deserve any of this."

I sniffled, burying my face into my pillow.

"It's because I was a bad boy," I whimpered. "I was taken because I was a bad boy and now I'm being hurt because I wasn't being a good little kitten like I should've, I kept encouraging Patty and because of that I'm here being hurt."

"No, this isn't your fault," Andy said. "Oh god, this is all my fault. They just wanted to take pictures of you at first but it wasn't enough for them so they wanted me to kidnap you. I shouldn't have done it even if they have my sister. You're just so sweet and innocent, you don't deserve this and it isn't your fault."

"You weren't so nice to me when I first goted here," I mumbled.

"I know, that's really only because I didn't know you as well back then, it was easier to be cold to you when I didn't know you as well," Andy said. "But now I have spent more time with you, I know you better and I care for you a lot. I can't stand pretending to be mean to you anymore, it breaks my heart to watch you cry."

"Can't you tell my Daddy where I am?" I asked sadly.

Andy rubbed my back gently and I sniffled, picking my head up.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Not too far from home," he said quietly.

Andy scratched my ears gently and I purred. I wiped my eyes, wincing as I gently turned over to lay on my back.

"Is my Daddy Okay?" I asked quietly.

Andy sighed. "He's as okay as I think he'll ever be in a situation like this. I can tell he's trying his hardest to pull himself together and act tough around other people but when he's alone he just cries."

"I don't want my Daddy crying," I mumbled sadly. "He's my Daddy, he's 'sposed to take care of me when I'm crying, not me take care of him. I don't want him hurting, I wish I could be there so he wouldn't be so sad."

Andy looked at me with a small smile and stood up.

"You need to eat, I got some food," he said.

He went to the corner of the room where his bag was and pulled out a McDonald's happy meal box.

"Did I gets a toy in it too?" I asked hopefully.

Andy smiled and nodded, helping me sit up. He fed me my dinner while I quietly played with the toy car that had come with my meal. I finished eating and he sighed, putting the stuff back into the bag.

"Let me check your wounds," he said.

I whimpered but laid down and closed my eyes, turning my head away. I didn't wanna see what they had done to me.

"It doesn't look bad," Andy said. "Let me just clean it up a bit."

I winced at his touch, crying softly as he cleaned up the wound.

"I got some crayons for you to color with," Andy said.

He gave me some crayons and paper and I smiled as I cuddled.

"Can we tape them up on the walls to make it a little bittle but prettier in here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think that sounds like a really good idea," he agreed.

I smiled happily and drew as many pictures as I possibly could before I began to get sleepy. I smiled, looking at the pictures of me and Daddy and Patty and Mia Bia that decorated the walls.

"Can I go sleepy now?" I asked.

"Yeah, Sweetheart, you can go sleepy now," he said.

Andy started to walk out but I whimpered.

"Can you pwetty pwease cuddle with me?" I asked. "It's scary in here all alone in the dark. And I really miss getting my cuddles too. I think I might be having cuddle withdrawals."

Andy chuckled softly and laid down beside me on the bad mattress. He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled at the warmth that enveloped me. I snuggled up close to him, closing my eyes as I yawned.

"Andy, I wanna go back home to my Daddy," I whispered.

"I know you do, Gee, I want to help you," he said. "I-I care about you a lot. And I don't want anything to happen to you, I just want you to be safe and happy and innocent like you were before. I want the best for you. I-I think I might be falling for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 6.8K 24
Frank Iero is an English teacher at West Jefferson Academy. He loves his job with all his heart and genuinely cares about his students. And then he s...
72.2K 2.4K 24
Gee Way is a well known little in his high school but everyone knows he's one of the best fucks around, if not the best. He's a boy who wears pastel...
309K 15.6K 36
"Hasn't your daddy ever taught you manners?" "He taught me not to talk to you, mister." Donald Way is the head of a big gang. He's got a business he...
61.9K 1.7K 18
Gerard Way (24) is looking for extra money to produce his music. What happens when the famous musician Frank Iero (22) shows up looking for a room to...