The Runt of the Litter

Por iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 32

885 29 17
Por iamcatastrophic

I woke up to voices as people walked into the room. I shivered, my naked body freezing cold on the metal table.

"Alright, where do we start?" Pete asked.

"I say we cut off his tail," Andy H. said.

"Yeah, a tail will probably be useful," Andy B. agreed.

I shrieked, shaking my head.

"Turn him over onto his stomach," he said.

I shook my head and they turned me onto my stomach, making sure I was tied up and secured.

"Daddy, please," I cried. "I want Daddy."

Someone grabbed my tail and I sobbed.

"No, no please," I sobbed.

I felt a sharp edge at the base of my tail and I cried.

"No, not that much, save some on him for another time," Ray said.

"Just hack the entire thing off then keep it in a freezer and take what we need at a time," Pete said.

"Even if we keep it in a freezer there's still the risk of it rotting," he said. "Better to keep it on the body and fresh."

I wiggled my tail, trying to pull it out of his grip.

"If he can move it like that then there must be bone in there," Andy B. said. "That's gonna be hard."

Maybe they won't cut it off at all then.

"We'll just saw through it then," Ray said.

Saw?!

"Please, i-is this like a kidnapping in the movies?" I asked. "Do you want money? My Daddy's got lots of money. Please don't cut my tail off."

"Or maybe instead of sawing you can get one quick, hard swing with a hot butcher knife," Andy H. suggested.

"Yeah, that can work," Ray agreed. "I'll get the knife."

I sobbed, shaking my head. They pressed my tail down against the table, keeping it in place when I tried to pull it away.

"Alright, here we go then," Andy B. said.

I sobbed heavily, my whole body shaking. I closed my eyes, trying to think of Daddy. Maybe thinking of Daddy will make this all better. I loved the way he held me in his arms and gave me soft kisses.

There was a loud bang when the knife connected with the table followed by searing white pain. I screamed, the pain washing over me like waves up my tail. I've never felt such intense pain before, it washed over me until I was throwing up.

"Fuck, we've got it," Ray said and they let go of my tail.

I let it lay there limp, it hurt too much to move. I could feel the warm blood pooling on the table below me as it spilled from my wound.

"Fuck, clean that up," Andy B. said.

I sobbed as they kept moving me to clean up the blood and vomit.

"Daddy, please," I whispered. "Please take me away from here."

I hiccuped, shaking and sobbing but still trying to not move because it hurt too much to move.

"Daddy, please, I need you," I begged.

"Oh my god, shut up and stop calling for your Daddy, he isn't coming for you," Ray said.

"What's gonna happen when we're done with him?" Pete asked.

"We'll probably just kill him," Andy H. said.

"I was looking it up and apparently there's quite the market for freaks like him," Andy B. said. "If we don't fuck him up too bad then we can sell him into the sex slave business and get at least a couple hundred grand off of him."

"Yeah, that sounds like a pretty good plan to me," Pete agreed.

The pain only seemed to get worse as it absorbed over my entire body and I eventually passed out.

I woke up to them pulling at my ears, like they wanted to rip them off my head or something. I screamed, turning my head  to try an pull it away. The pain washed over me again all at once, making my head spin as I saw black for a moment.

I closed my eyes, thinking about Daddy again. I missed his pretty brown hair and pretty green eyes. I missed his kind words and the way he took care of me and cuddled with me at night. I've only been here for a day but it felt like years. I'm still pretty sure kitten time runs slower than everyone else's time.

"Yeah, they are exactly like actual cat ears," Ray said.

I felt someone lean close, before suddenly shouting. I shrieked, flinching from the loud sound before crying out in pain from the movement.

"He can hear from them," Andy B. said.

"Alright, I think that's about all for today," Andy H. said. "We need to get him cleaned up and fed, we don't get anything good from a starving, sick thing."

"He's gonna keep throwing up," someone said.

The pain was washing over me again, making my head spin.

"Get him some pain meds or something then," Ray said.

I heard some sounds before someone untied me. They helped me sit up and swallow some pills with some water. I sobbed, leaning against Andy B.. He washed the blood off me and wrapped up my tail. I clutched onto him, sobbing and shaking.

The medicine thankfully started to kick in just then and the pain started to subside. Andy B. finished cleaning me up and bandaged me up.

"You need to eat, you'll need more energy for tomorrow," he said.

He got me off the table to stand on my feet. They hadn't cut too much of my tail off but just enough that it was hard to keep myself balanced. Andy helped me to sit on a chair and I cradled my tail to my chest, petting the unharmed part gently.

Andy held out a bowl of some sort of chunky, greenish goop. I scrunched my nose up, shaking my head.

"That's not fish sticks, I like my fish sticks," I said.

"Tell you what, if you  cooperate then maybe we can get you some fish sticks," he said.

"I-If you're gonna sell me can you sell me to Daddy?" I asked. "I promise I'll be a good kitten if you can sell me back to Daddy. He paid about a million for me the first time, h-he'll give you lots and lots of money if I can go back."

He scooped some of the goop onto the spoon and fed it to me, no matter how much I didn't want it. It tasted just as bad as it looked. It was like snot and rolled up socks mixed together. He forced me to eat it either way no matter how much I didn't like it.

"I miss my Daddy," I whimpered.

I was so thankful I at least wasn't in pain anymore. But the pain in my heart was still throbbing more than anything. I missed Daddy, I love Daddy. I wanted nothing more than to be with Daddy again, cuddled up in his arms while watched movies together. Or after we had naughty things for the first time and cuddled up together in front of the fireplace. That moment was perfect, I wish I could be back to that again.

"I-I'm sleepy," I mumbled.

"That's the medicine," he said. "Finish eating first."

I frowned softly but ate anyways, no matter how much I didn't like it. I finished the snot and socks, gagging light from the awful taste.

"Can I pwetty pwease get some clothes?" I asked.

He picked me up, carrying me down the hall to a room. It was completely white with a little mattress on the floor. He used a chain and chained my ankles to the rod in the cement wall.

Andy left and I whimpered, looking around at the scary room. He came back and gently slipped a small white nightgown over my head before he handed me Eva.

"You need to rest, Ray is planning on doing some x-rays tomorrow," Andy B. said.

"That doesn't sound so bad," I mumbled.

"Yeah, And then after he x-rays you He's gonna cut you open, wants to take a look at your organs," Andy said.

I squeaked, shaking my head quickly. He left and I heard the door lock. I now noticed a toilet against the wall but other than that, the room was empty.

I curled up on the uncomfortable mattress, giving Eva a tight squeeze. I really was starting to get drowsy from the medication because for a moment I thought that was actually Frank hugging me back and not some little stuffed bear in my arms. But I didn't mind if it was just my imagine, it gave me the comfort I so desperately needed and craved.

I snuggled up close to my bear, crying quietly to myself. I closed my eyes and imagined Daddy bursting in here like a knight in shining armor to save me. I imagined him picking me up and whisking me away to somewhere else where I can be safe and happy.

We would go home and snuggle up in front of the warm fire, giving each other big hugs and soft kisses. And then after that we would take a nice, hot bath together. There would be bubbles too, we couldn't forget the bubbles. And the two of us would relax in the bath and maybe I'd even take a little nap against his chest while he scratched my little kitty ears.

And he would find a way to fix my tail, I know he would. He would help to grow my tail back to the way it had been before they cut it off. I don't know how he would do it but I'm sure he would find a way because he loves me. Maybe he would take me to go see a special doctor who would give me special medicine to grow my tail back.

The drugs ran through my system, making me relax down against the hard mattress as I quickly fell asleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.4K 378 24
frank iero is just another hopeless teenage runaway. [completed]
1K 37 26
Gee Way and Frank Iero - so similar yet so different. Gee is new at school and Frank is a loner. He doesn't really have friends until he meets Gee wh...
176K 10.6K 27
Frank Iero is one of the punk kids at school. He's a senior, just ready to leave for college already. He's late to class one day and is consequently...
1.2K 57 19
Gerard Way is the new comer of the high school. He was shy in many cases and didnt want to grab people's attention. Then came Frank Iero. The bad boy...