The Runt of the Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 31

930 31 51
By iamcatastrophic

I looked outside sadly, looking at all the birds and squirrels.

"Gee, get away from the window," Jamia said.

"But it's so nice out," I said. "I wanna go out and play."

She smiled and held my hand, pulling me away.

"Why don't we go do a fun little puzzle together?" She suggested.

"We've already done so many puzzles," I complained. "I wanna go outside, Mia, it's so boring in here."

"I've got an idea,  wait here," she said.

Jamia hurried off and i sat on the couch while I watched tv. Of course it was all just reruns that I've seen before and I couldn't sit still the whole time. Jamia finally came back and I followed her down to the basement. It was empty down here, just used to storage.

Jamia had strung up christmas lights around the basement and there was a large circle of red tape going in a circle around the stairs as well as a line at one spot.

"What is this?" I asked.

"We're gonna have races," she said.

I giggled as she helped me put on my pink roller skates and she put on her own roller blades. I stumbled a bit to the starting line, sticking my lip out as I concentrated.

"Alright, on your marks, get set, go!" She shouted.

I shrieked and started quickly. I went around the circle, trying my best not to fall as I staggered forward. I made it around the circle and clapped happily when I saw that I had won.

"Good job, Gee," Jamia said, kissing my cheek.

I was surprised I actually won, she was so good at roller skating. She can even go backwards on roller skates, I can barely go forwards without struggling.

"And now for the best part, we're gonna have a dance party," she said.

She took off our skates and she started playing music together. I giggled as we started dancing and I held her hands, the two of us dancing in our socks. Frank came home and smiled when he saw us.

"Dance with us, Daddy!" I exclaimed.

I gave him a kiss and he smiled, wrapping his arms around me.

"I got a you a little treat for being so good the past couple of days," he said.

I smiled, holding his hand as he led me back upstairs. I saw a big teddy bear, it was even bigger than me. I shrieked happily and gave him a hug.

"Hey, Jamia, can you come help me grab some groceries from my trunk?" Frank asked.

Jamia nodded and the two of them walked out. I looked at my bear and smiled as I gave it a hug. I looked out the window sadly and saw someone out in the backyard again. He helped out a balloon and I giggled happily, running outside.

"That's a pretty balloon!" I exclaimed.

"You can have it if you want," he said.

I nodded and he tied it around my wrist.

"You wanna go get some more balloons and some candy too?" He asked.

I nodded quickly and he held my hand. I followed him to the back of the yard and squeezed through the bars of the fence with him.

"I'm Gee, what's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Andy, Andy Biersack," he said.

"That's a cool name, one of my brothers' name is Andrew," I said.

He smiled and we got into the back of a van.

"Gee, this is my friend, Ray and my friend driving is Andy Hurley," Andy said.

"You have the same name! That's silly!" I exclaimed.

He nodded, chuckling softly and he started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're gonna go to build a bear workshop," he said.

"Really?" I gasped. "I always wanted to go there but Mikey always told me that we couldn't because it was too expensive for us."

"Well, you can get anything  you want," he said.

I nodded, biting my lip as I looked around. I couldn't see anything out the window, they seemed to be painted over.

"I-I want my Daddy," I whimpered. "I miss my Daddy."

"You just saw him five minutes ago," Andy B. said.

"That's so long!" I cried.

"Hey, you want a lollipop, sweetheart?" Ray asked.

I sniffled and nodded, taking the lollipop from him.

"Can't my Daddy come too?" I asked. "Or at least Mia Bia? My Daddy says I should stay with one of them always because he's scared and he wants to protect me."

"Well, if they come with us then they won't be able to get the surprise," he said.

"Surprise?" I asked. "What's the surprise?"

"Well, you'll just have to see," he said.

I nodded my head, finishing my sucker. We drove for a while until we got to a mall. Andy B. held my hand as the two of us walked in. We went inside the store and I shrieked happily as I made my very own bear that I named Eva. Andy B. let me get a bunch of outfits for her too as I giggled happily.

"Are we gonna go back to Daddy now?" I asked.

"In just a little bit, we just have to go get the surprise first," he said.

We got back into the car and he buckled me into his seat. I played with my bear happily while we drove.

"Hey, Gee, come here, let me get a picture with you," Andy B. said.

I smiled as we took a picture together on his phone. We drove for what felt like forever until we suddenly stopped. We were at a house in the middle of nowhere. We walked in and I felt my stomach twist a little bit in fear.

"Daddy," I said. "I want Daddy."

Andy B. held my hand as we followed Ray and Andy H. inside. I whimpered nervously, clutching Eva to my chest.

"Yeah, this is him, the freak, I'm sure of it," someone with a familiar voice said.

I turned around and frowned in confusion when I saw Pete. Someone grabbed me and I shrieked, dropping my bear. Andy B. threw me over his shoulder, carrying me somewhere else. I cried and kicked, trying my best to get away.

"Daddy! Daddy! I want my Daddy!" I shouted.

"Shut the fuck up," Andy muttered.

I sobbed as I tried to pull away. I was brought down to the basement to a room that looked like a hospital room. He dropped me down onto a metal table and I cried out in pain. Andy tied me down to the table as I sobbed. I tried fighting back but I was just so little that I couldn't, I was only a runt.

I looked around, trying to pull out of the restraints. Andy left and I sniffled as I looked around. There were shiny metal thingies hanging on the wall and other shiny thingies on the counter. There were pill bottles and vials and things I was pretty sure wasn't even legal.

The four of them all came back in, dressed in lab coats. I whimpered nervously as I tried to pull away and get off the table.

"He's the freak, he's got cat ears and a cat tail," Pete said.

He grabbed my hair roughly, pulling up my cat ears up as I cried out in pain. Andy B. got scissors and cut off my dress and panties. I tried to hide myself but I was left exposed on the table. Someone pulled my tail and I cried out in pain.

"Daddy, I want Daddy," I sobbed.

"Should we start experimenting on him now?" Ray asked.

"Just wait a bit, we'll leave him here overnight and just talk to him then start tomorrow," Andy B. said. "And any information we can find out on this freak can be sold for a lot of money."

"Hey, freak, what kind of species are you?" Ray asked.

"Daddy, I want Daddy," I said.

"How many more are there of you?" Pete asked. "How did this happen? Was this some sort of genetic mutation? Did your pregnant mother spend too much time around a litter box or something?"

"Wh-when can I see my Daddy again?" I asked, hiccuping quietly

"You can see him later," Andy B. said.

I cried, shaking my head.

"I wanna see him now!" I cried.

"How many other freaks like you are out there?" Andy H. asked.

"I-I'm not a freak," I whimpered. "Just because I'm a runt it doesn't make me a freak. Daddy told me that being a runt makes me perfect because I'm me and I'm special."

"Runt? Like how litters have runts?" Pete asked, writing something down.

"I'm the runt of the litter," I said.

"So there is more out there like you," he said.

I sniffled, pulling at the restraints.

"I really don't think he's gonna talk at all," Andy B. said. "Maybe we should just hang it all up tonight and start the experimenting tomorrow."

"Alright, I guess that sounds fun to me," Ray said. "I just can't wait to cut this thing open and see what we can find."

I sobbed, shaking my head. They all left the room, shutting off the lights. I sobbed in the pitch black room as I wrapped my tail around myself, pressing my ears flat down against my head. It was so cold as I tried my best to curl into myself to keep myself warm.

FRANK'S POV

"Alright, that's all," I said, setting the last grocery bag onto the counter. "I made sure to get some more ice cream, I know Gee's been getting really antsy being locked up in here so maybe that'll help him feel better."

"I'm sure he'll love it," Jamia said.

I smiled and went out to where Gee had been playing. I found his big bear there but Gee was nowhere in sight.

"Princess? Where'd you go?" I called.

I looked around the house but didn't see him anywhere. My stomach dropped as I looked in all his favorite little hiding spots.

"This isn't funny, Gee! Come out!" I shouted.

Jamia walked in with a small frown. "What's wrong?"

"I-I can't find Gee," I said.

The two of us searched the entire house and yard and we were both panicking at this point. I grabbed my phone, calling Joe quickly.

"Joe, i-is Gee over at your house?" I asked. "Has Patrick seen him or heard from him?"

"I can ask," Joe said. "What's wrong?"

"I can't find him, he's missing," I said.

"Did he run away?" He asked.

I froze, my heart sinking.

"H-he wouldn't run away from me, I-I love him," I whimpered. "O-oh god, what if he did run away from me? I-I've been hard on him because of your affair and because I haven't let him outside."

"Hey, we'll keep an eye out for him," Joe said. "Don't worry, he's gonna be fine, he'll be back in no time."

I nodded my head, hanging up. I sat on the couch, burying my head in my hands.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay," Jamia said softly, wrapping her arms around me. "Gee's gonna be back before you know it."

I sniffled and nodded, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Th-there was that man, that guy in our backyard," I said. "H-he took my kitten, I know he did."

"We're gonna get your kitten back," Jamia nodded.

I sniffled and nodded, closing my eyes as I wished for Gee to be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 15.6K 36
"Hasn't your daddy ever taught you manners?" "He taught me not to talk to you, mister." Donald Way is the head of a big gang. He's got a business he...
64.8K 3.6K 33
Gee Way is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. After one week at his new school, he was already named one of the prettiest people in the school. He even h...
1K 37 26
Gee Way and Frank Iero - so similar yet so different. Gee is new at school and Frank is a loner. He doesn't really have friends until he meets Gee wh...
145K 8.9K 25
Frank Iero is thrown onto the streets when he's just a kid. But he's found by a lady who takes him in. She raises him like her own son, which she alr...