๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•„๐•– *under...

By 010_NYX_010

โ๐’๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž?โž โ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซโž โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€... More

Undergoing Editing
โ˜† Prolouge โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 1 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 2 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 3 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 4 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 5 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 6 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 6.5 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 7 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 8 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 9 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 10 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 10.5 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 11 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 12 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 13 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 14 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 15 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 16 โ˜†
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.25
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 18.75
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
๐ŸŽ„๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘ƒ๐‘ก 1๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ„๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘ƒ๐‘ก 2๐ŸŽ„
Chapter 26
โค ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ โค
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
BONUS: CHILD LIFE Pt 1
PLANS
CHILD LIFE Pt 2
Bless You
Teen Life ? (I mean they're not adults)
Different book?

Chapter 30

1.9K 95 123
By 010_NYX_010

"Am I dead?"

Her voice echoed into the seemingly endless oblivion which surrounded her. There was darkness around her which she could not escape from. No floor, no ceiling, no open space.

She was just, there, standing, floating.

Y/n walked forward, well, she tried to, but with her surroundings being nothing other than darkness, and being suspended by almost nothing. It felt as though she wasn't moving anywhere.

The quiet was deafening, she couldn't even hear her own voice in her head or the subtle ringing in her ears which she would constantly hear if she strained her hearing in silence.

It was...

Disappointing to her if she was honest, and an unamused frown curled itself on her lips.

"You're telling me heaven and hell were fake? The heck is thi–GAAAAAAAA"

All of a sudden, the girl felt as though she were falling at an incredible speed through the darkness. Cold air hit her skin like whips from the air resistance that struck her body. Though she was taken by surprise, Y/n found herself in an unusually relaxed state as she was falling into the oblivion. As though the fear had been washed over with a calm that she couldn't find herself concentrating on.

It was just...peaceful.

Y/n closed her eyes as a light started to appear in front of her eyes, one that was growing as though it were chasing after her as she fell. A light that almost looked as though it was reaching out to her through wisps of aura that enveloped her in a warmth unlike any ray of sunshine could ever radiate. A blinding light that surrounded her and felt as though it were slowing her fall as her surroundings went from black, to white, and then to blue.

The fall slowed down more and more until she felt herself floating, still stuck in a peaceful trance until she landed on soft ground.

Then she woke up.

Y/n sat up with a groan, clutching her head as she took note of the sudden change in her surroundings as she came to.

The had changed dramatically, and instead of an endless oblivion, Y/n found herself on a brightly lit, green, grassy hill. The land went on for as far as her eyes could see, fields full of flower meadows and trees. A clear sky with a shining sun which provided her with a comforting.

"Still think heaven is fake?"

A voice called out from above her, and Y/n let out a strange noise as she looked around.

"God is a woman?"

A slapping noise resonated from above her, followed by the same voice.
"You wish, look up"

Hesitantly, the young girl looked upwards, breathing shallow as she waited for the owner of the voice to reveal herself. Instantly she found her, a woman who didn't look very old was sat on a branch in the cherry tree that was on top of the hill.

"Who are you?"

The woman had a hand over her face, but moved it and let her face stretch into a wide smile as she slid down the trunk of the tree. The woman had many features that resembled Y/n, with their hair colour being the same, as well as many facial features. However, what caught Y/n's attention was the attire that the woman was wearing. It was a pink kimono, only it was one that seemed to be suited for battle, being sleeveless and having slits down the sides of the dress to allow better movement. Then on the collar, the symbol that Y/n could recognise as the one on her own gi.

"Care to take a guess?"
The woman asked, looking down to Y/n with a sly smile on her face.

A few moments of silence fell before the girl's face split into an excited grin, stars in her eyes as she looked up to the older woman with awe.

"Grandma?"

The smirk fell, and from seemingly nowhere the woman bought out a fan and smacked it on top of the Pink Ninja's head.
"HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I LOOK YOU LITTLE BRAT!?"

"Well sorry for guessing wrong, ow"
Y/n mumbled, rubbing the small bump that had started to form on the top of her head.

"I am your mother, stupid girl"
The woman scoffed, muttering the insult at the end of the sentence as she dusted off the fan that she used to hit Y/n with.

"My moth-hey! Who are you calling stupid? I'll have you know I'm very smart, I'm an-

"-an A star student at Brightly's and have the ability to explain the plot to Attack On Titan to a T, I'm aware Y/n"

Y/n yelped, eyes growing wide as she tripped and fell backwards, staring at her mother with a fearful expression on her face.
"H-how did you know that-"
She stammered, but her words fell upon deaf ears as Y/n's mother turned around and pressed a hand to her forehead, feeling her blood pressure rising out of irritation.

"Are you kidding me? This is my daughter? Oh who am I kidding, of course she's as dimwitted as her father, now I really feel bad for Lloyd"

Y/n stopped stammering and chased after her mother, clinging onto the back of her outfit and tugging on it a couple of times.

"You, you know Lloyd?!"

The woman pulled herself out of Y/n's hold, dusting herself down and rolling her eyes at the girl.

"Well of course I do, I've been watching over you both"

"You've been watching over us?"
Y/n echoed as she ran in front of her mother, walking backwards to maintain eye contact with the woman.

"Yes I have"
She smiled at her daughter with closed eyes, before smacking her with the fan once more, an irk mark practically throbbing on her head as she screwed her eyes shut.
"And I wish there was a way to remove half the memories"

She smacked Y/n a third time for good measure.

"Not your dramatic ass leaving the world like that, what the fuck"

An incoherent yelp escaped Y/n as she rubbed her head with one hand and put her other on her hip, glaring at the older woman who glared back.

"I was dying mOM cut me some slack"

"The only thing I'm tempted to cut is your connection to life, now listen to me-"

"Even the orphanage was better than your abusive as-"

"Excuse me?!"

"Hanabi! You didn't tell me she'd be here by now!"
A third voice was heard in the background, and Hanabi turned around with an indescribable expression of pure dread on her face as she looked at the male who was running towards them, one arm waving to the two girls who were at the bottom of the hill.

"And here comes dumbass number two"
Hanabi muttered, walking slowly behind Y/n who was running towards the man.

"Y/nnnnn !!!"

"Dad?"

"Y/n?"

"Dad!"

"Y/n!"

Hanabi sighed as the father and daughter hugged each other tightly, with Y/n jumping into his arms as her father spun them around excitedly.

"Really Jun? Can we move onto what's important here!"
The older woman asked, raising an eyebrow at the two as she watched them shake their heads.

"Come on let me hug dad-"

"Do you wanna see your precious Lloyd again or not?"

Y/n slowly climbed out of her dad's arms and walked to her mother, looking up to her with her hands folded  in front of her.

"You have my full attention mother dearest"

Hanabi rolled her eyes,

"Right now you're in purgatory-"

"That's the place you go to before you get to heaven or hell which is the cursed realm"
Jun explained excitedly as he grasped Y/m shoulder's and looked down to her.

Hanabi ignored him as she continued,
"Anyways, originally you were supposed to die and come with us but I asked the first spinjitsu master if he could change that-"

She was cut off once more, much to her annoyance. Only this time it was by a voice that seemed to boom from the sky.

"You threatened to fight me until I changed that"

Hanabi smiled smugly as she crossed her arms, nodding at the words from the man who was essentially the god of their world.

"I threatened to fight him until he changed that"

Jun put his head next to Y/n's, nodding with a solemn look on his face as he watched his wife chuckling to herself.
"She threatened to fight him till he changed that."

"But I do want to see great grandchildren on the earth so it wasnt hard to convince me,"
Y/n's jaw dropped open as she heard the voice of the first spinjitsu master talking to them all.

"It wasnt hard to convince him"
Hanabi repeated, and she tapped Y/n's forehead a lot more gently this time with the tip of her fan.
"So you're being bought back to life"

Y/n fell quiet for a couple of seconds, looking at her mother with an unsure expression before she leaned towards her and gave her a scrutinizing glare.

"Wait a sec...is there a catch?"

Hanabi looked up for a couple of seconds in thought,

"No catch, you get your powers, you get to be alive, and you get to confess your undying love for blondilocks again without being on the verge of death."

There was a yelp of indignation from Jun who wrapped his arms around his daughter and held her tightly.
"But she just git here, I don't want her to go back."

" He does make a good point,"
the crooked smile that was usually plastered on Y/n's face disappeared as she looked to her mother, a whirlwind of different emotions overwhelming her just as she realises who she was truly talking to.
"I have questions, so many questions, what happened to you guys? How long ago did you die? Did you abandon me? What ha-"

She cut herself off once speaking became too painful, and a lump in her throat appeared, preventing her from talking any more.
"I spent years...years having to deal with rumours..."

Hanabi's stern expression softened as she watched Y/n try to prevent herself from crying.
"I know honey...It hurt to watch you endure everything..."
She stepped forwards slowly, before bringing the younger girl into an embrace and gently stroking her head as Y/n began to burst into tears.
"I'm so sorry we couldn't watch you grow up"

June's expression also morphed into one of pain at the sound of his daughter crying, and wrapped his arms around the two most important girls of his life.
"It hurt us as much as it was hurting you Y/n, and it isn't even a long story either"
Jun sighed, as Y/n pulled away from Hanabi who was wiping her tears away.

"I don't have powers like your mother does, she died during the great war by sacrificing her life for the elemental masters so they could continue to finish the war"
Y/n stopped sniffing, her breath hitching every so often as she looked up to her mother. Hanabi didn't look at her as Jun recalled the story of their deaths.
"Your mother died on the battlefield, and since she never kept you away from her, I had to run from the monastery and get you to a place as safe as possible"
Jun could feel his hands trembling as he remembered the events that transpired.

"I ran and ran, hoping that I'd be able to live with you, but I ended up being caught by an enemy just after pushing your basket into a river that lead to a village"
He breathed out shakily and embraced Y/n once more.
"If I was stronger I could have defended us both, but I couldn't, I'm sorry."

Minutes of silence passed between the family, with Y/n looking at the ground for most of the time, processing just what had lead to her becoming an orphan.
"Why are you apologising?"
She muttered after a while, frowning slightly.
"You're strong too Dad...in your own way...I mean you took me through a warzone to try and get me to safety even if you ended up losing your life...that takes strength."

Jun felt his eyes watering, and buried his nose into Y/n's hair as tears fell from his eyes. Hanabi had tears falling from her own eyes too, despite her usual smug smile still plastered on her face. The older woman looked up to the sky, a moment of clarity crossing her features before she peeled away from the group hug.

"Your time here has ended."
She said bluntly, a sad smile crossing her face as a portal of bright pink light opened up next to them.
"Go, don't worry about us"
She pushed her daughter gently towards the portal, before stepping back as Jun wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"You'll always have us, we'll always be in your heart. However you also have your own family back home, with everyone else."
Jun smiled, wiping his tears away as he shoed Y/n further towards the portal.

"But...Mom...Dad...I..."
Y/n struggled to get her words out, wanting nothing more than to stay with her parents although doing so would mean leaving behind Lloyd and the rest of her friends without her.

"Lloyd still needs you Y/n...the destined ninja came as a duo...he needs you, so go before I push you!"
Hanabi brandished her fan as more tears fell, watching as Y/n nodded and turned around to the portal.

"Kick some more ass out there, make me proud!!"
The older woman hollered, and Y/n couldn't prevent the laugh that escaped her before she turned around and ran back to her parents, tackling them both in a hug.

"I'll make you guys proud, I promise."

Then she stood up and ran back towards the portal, turning around one last time to wave to her parents and see their faces before stepping into the blinding light.

She was enveloped in a warmth once more, and closed her eyes as the sensation of falling surrounded her body.

––––– 💚 –––––

Lloyd walked into the room once more,  a bouquet of pink roses in his hand as he trudged towards the bed that the white haired girl was laying down in. He had just gotten back from another interview with the reporters, becoming the golden ninja had earned him a lot of fame, and took up a lot of his time as he went from village to village.

But he always returned back to her.

"You're still hanging on...I know it...I'm not letting them take you away until I know for sure that you're dead."

He let the bouquet fall to the floor as he kneeled next to the bed, taking her hand in his, and laying his head just above her heart. Hearing the faintest trace of a heartbeat, that it almost sounded as though it was his own pulse.
"I know you're alive Y/n..."
He clutched the area above his heart with his free hand, tears pricking the corner of his eyes as he tried his best to feel her heartbeat and sync it with his.

A pink tear fell down white skin

–––––––––– 💚 ––––––––

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

I could have finished it here but there's no fun in that so take a cliffhanger again lmao.

------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.2K 75
Y/n Elemental Master of Wind always saving the city with her ninja friends what more could go wrong? (Cole x Fem Reader)
297K 10.6K 55
โlloyd garmadon sent you a friend requestโž ใ€Œ accept ใ€ ใ€Œ decline ใ€ in which lloyd messages y/n everyday at 1:11 โœ“ lowercase inten...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7K 293 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
5.3K 135 12
Y/n and Lloyd are best friends, and have been ever since y/n snuck into darklys and pretended to be a boy after not knowing where she was from, and n...