๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•„๐•– *under...

By 010_NYX_010

โ๐’๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž?โž โ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซโž โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€... More

Undergoing Editing
โ˜† Prolouge โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 1 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 2 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 3 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 4 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 5 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 6 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 6.5 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 7 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 8 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 9 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 10 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 10.5 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 11 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 12 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 13 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 14 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 15 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 16 โ˜†
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.25
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 18.75
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
๐ŸŽ„๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘ƒ๐‘ก 1๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ„๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘ƒ๐‘ก 2๐ŸŽ„
Chapter 26
โค ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ โค
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
BONUS: CHILD LIFE Pt 1
PLANS
CHILD LIFE Pt 2
Bless You
Teen Life ? (I mean they're not adults)
Different book?

Chapter 27

2K 90 118
By 010_NYX_010

The Ninja were stuck on the Dark Island, tending to the injuries which both young fighters sustained after facing The Overlord. Y/n was being tended to by Cole, who looked as though he were on the verge of tears as he cleaned up the dry blood stains on his sister's face, and bandaged up her wrist which ended up being sprained in the fall.

Dr. Julien sat by an upset Lloyd, bandaging his leg up which ended up being injured a lot worse than he had originally thought. Yet despite knowing his state, the blonde continued to ask,
"can I still fight?"

Julien gave him a sympathetic sigh and shook his head, hand resting on his shoulder.
"Hmm, I'm sorry. That leg will take weeks to heal."

Lloyd groaned as he stood up, trying his best not to put any weight on his injured leg.
"We don't have weeks"

Slightly alarmed by his behaviour, Y/n ran over to Lloyd, mindful of her sprained wrist which she could feel throbbing under the bandage.
"Hey, take it easy Lloyd, you're hurt,"
she mumbled, wrapping her arms around his own as she lay her head against his shoulder. Lloyd sighed, laying his head onto his best friend's and mumbling an apology into her hair.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I'm just mad at myself for being weak,"
he sighed as he pressed his face against her hair, too tired to glare at the others who were trying to tease them light heartedly from the back.

Y/n bit her lip slightly and shook her head, looking up at him,
"never call yourself weak Lloyd,"
she murmured, giving him a small smile.
"We're doing this together, and we will win, I know we will"

Wu nodded as he turned to look at everyone,  a grim expression on his face.
"The battle between good and evil will be decided today."

Kai released an annoyed groan, kicking a piece off broken wood which was in front of him as he pointed his weapon at the sea.
"And we can't even get to the fight, much less get off this island"

Jay sighed, looking utterly destroyed as he stared at the floor.
" I wonder if I'll ever see Nya again,"
he murmured, more to himself than the others, as be looked over to Zane.

"Perhaps it's best to think of our friends as we remember them in our hearts, not as they are now"

Lloyd frowned slightly at the thought,
"But I don't remember my father any other way."

"We can recover our friends, can't we ?!"
Kai looked over to Wu, confusion and fatigue over his face, motivation drained from him after his recent encounter with what used to be his sister.
"Sensei, I don't understand. The prophecy said the Green Ninja would defeat the Dark Lord. Why didn't we win?"
He asked quietly, and Wu looked down in silence, unable to come up with, or think of an answer to his question. Something that shocked everyone.

"Don't know?"
Jay spluttered as he walked towards their teacher with his arms flailing all over the place.
"You're Sensei! You always know. You have a long white beard!"
He trailed off, unable to think of anything else, and resorting to gestures as an attempt to express his point.

 "There must be some message to learn. A lesson. A word of wisdom. Just a word? Something?"
Kai looked to the old man in desperation, who only looked up in sadness and shook his head, still unable to say anything that could provide as any comfort to his students.

 "For once, I'm afraid there is nothing to learn. Only that evil has won."

There has to be something, I hate seeing everyone like this
Y/n muttered inside of her head, glancing to Lloyd who looked back at her to signal that he had gotten her message. His hold on her slipped, hand trailing down to grasp her own and give it a comforting squeeze.

They just need a pep talk, help me get closer to them
He replied, before slowly moving his arm back around her so that the pink ninja could help him limp towards the group who all looked disheartened in their own ways.

"If Sensei doesn't have a lesson, then I do."
Lloyd's voice caught everyone's attention, and Y/n let go to walk to the others so that she could look at him as he spoke.
"I used to be nothing but trouble, but then I met you guys. You took me in. Showed me the importance of being brave, the importance of being strong. And most importantly, being good."
He limped forward and accidentally put weight on his injured leg, had Y/n not have ran forward immediately to catch him, he would have fallen down. With her support he was able to stand up straight again, his best friend keeping her arms around him in order to keep him upright as he got closer to the group.

"When this battle first began, when the First Spinjitzu Master fought the Overlord and his back was up against the wall and he knew it was all over, did he quit? No. He found a way to keep the fight going. He passed his Elemental Powers to us. Of all people, a bunch of kids. But there must have been a reason he chose us."

His gaze moved to Y/n, a smile tugging the corner of his mouth as he saw the look of awe she was currently giving him,
"I'd like to think it's because he knew we'd never back down, we'd never give up. We've learned the ancient ways of the ninja. And ninja never quit."

He chuckled as Y/n let go of him to clap, cheering loudly for a brief moment before she yelped as she noticed the blonde boy almost falling over once she let go of him.

Kai cracked a smile, shaking his head to get rid of all negativity he was feeling from before,
"He's right. If that means we have to swim the sea to get off this island, then so be it."
To express his point he walked straight to the water's edge, the others following behind him with uneasy expressions.

"The entire ocean?"
Jay questioned as he looked to the water with a groan.
"But I didn't bring my floaties."

Y/n shot him a look,
"You think that's bad? I never learned how to swim in general!"

"Me neither actually,"
Lloyd piped up from next to her, watching Kai groan as he kicked the water, taking his frustrations out on something.

"Anyone got a plan?"
The pink ninja asked, looking around each person, but no one could think of a plan they could excecute on the spot. Well, that was until Zane brightened up as he pointed towards the sky. Everyone's eyes followed the direction he was pointing to, smiles spreading across their faces as they found their token of good look. 

It was Zane's falcon.

Julien gasped as he saw the contraption he created for his son,
"Ooh, the Falcon. He must have found something."

"What are we waiting for! To the fire mech"
Y/n yelled as she pointed towards the direction of where their vehicles were. With help from Cole, she and her brother helped Lloyd in getting towards the vehicles, not letting go as they got onto the mech, which Kai controlled to climb up the mountain which led up to the temple of light. The falcon was loitering around the top of the mountain within the chamber that they had all entered before.

Zane stuck his arm out for the falcon to land on once they had all clambered down from the mech,
"you brought us back to the Temple of Light? I do not understand. We've already been here."
He murmured curiously, petting the mechanical bird who was squawking proudly.

Misako looked around the temple through squinted eyes, fiddling with her bag which held many scrolls within in.
"This location, I've seen this before. I just never understood it."
She dug through her bag before extracting a particular scroll to study, a scroll which showed the the Temple's layouts.

Each person spread around the temple, looking for any hidden clues or hints that could possibly serve them as an advantage in the battle they had yet to win. Within a couple of minutes, and the push of a couple of rocks, Kai's voice could be heard echoing around the temple as he spoke up,
"I think I found something. It's just like the map."
A little pedestal was in the corner of the temple, a symbol similar to the one on the map carved into it. After a few seconds of observing it, the red ninja pulled out his elemental blade before placing it into the slot, his eyes gleaming as he saw it fit within the pedestal.

Three more similar pedestals were found in the others corners, with each ninja who had its corresponding symbol going to each of them and inserting their own elemental weapons. For a couple of moments, nothing happened, and the group were going to be a little disheartened until the felt the ground shaking underneath them. Within a few seconds, a platform had opened up, and from within it an old, stone mech appeared.

Kai squinted at it's dust covered designes,
"What is it?"
He asked as he and the other all stepped closer to get a better look at what had just appeared in front of them.

"It's a mech obviously, but there's something special about it"
Y/n said as she stepped closer, feeling a powerful aura radiating from the weapon.
"I can feel a lot of power radiating from it, woah"

Jay started laughing excitedly, hopping from foot to foot as he admired whatever was in front of them with a childish grin on his face.
"Cool."

" It is the fighting suit the First Spinjitzu Master used when he battled the Overlord"
Misako explained with an astounded expression on her face, looking from the mech, to the ninja.

Cole looked over the machine with stars in his eyes,
" you mean the First Spinjitzu Master once sat here?"
He questioned, rubbing his hands together as he ran towards the old mech.
"Haha, get out of here!"
He hoisted himself up and into the seat which was on the inside, looking around at the stone controls confusedly.
"Uh..how do you make this thing work?"

Julien looked over the cracks and the growing vines which were around the old mech,
" Sadly, I think time has done her in. She's only a relic now."

" If it worked for the First Spinjitzu Master"
Wu spoke up, looking straight to Lloyd with a sly smile.
" perhaps it will work for the next Spinjitzu Master?"

Lloyd shrugged,
"It's worth a shot"
Cole climbed out and hopped down whilst the blonde boy did his best to climb into the mech despite his injured leg.

Once he made it to the interior and sat down st where the control panel should be, he waited, looking around to see if any reaction had occurred.

"Hmm, nothing"
He muttered to himself, seeing how everything was still old and made of stone.

"I wonder..."
Y/n murmured as she looked at some of the more intricate carvings within the mech.

"Hey Lloyd, move over"
She called up before climbing up the mech and joining him in the passenger seat. Before any of them could touch any of the other controls, a pink wave washed over the weapon, filling the intricate patters, before a golden wave washed over the mech, activating the machine before it turned into a golden suit of armour.
"Ayo? I jumpstarted it"

Everyone who was still on the ground looked up at them in awe at the state of the mech now, which looked as though it were newly invented, and not a giant slab of rock anymore.

Wu smiled as he looked up to the two friends, who were excitedly pointing to each control in the mech,
"how does the leg and arm feel now?"

Lloyd grinned at Y/n who moved the arm of the mech, whilst he moved the leg.
"Stronger."

Misako's smile started to falter as she looked around at everyone else.
"Well, I know how he is getting to Ninjago, but what about us?"

Her question was answered immediately, as a ground shaking roar reached their ears. Jay perked up and started springing to the entrance of the temple excitedly,
" I know that sound. It's our Dragon!"

Everyone cheered as they saw the ultra dragon land on the mountain, right on the doorstep of the temple. Greeting each ninja with loud roars and lowering their head to let everyone climb onto it's back. Wu gave an amused look to Misako as he followed the others to the dragon,
"I believe we just found our way off this rock."

Once the Ultra dragon had taken off to the sky, everyone held on tightly as they raced towards the direction of where Ninjago was, unable to see their home clearly through the thick expanse of dark clouds which surrounded the whole island. Kai squinted as he tried his best to make out a recognisable building once they passed the coast, and pointed to a figure in the distance. "I think we made it, there's Ninjago City"

Cole squinted as he looked at the disfigured colours of what was their home, seeing how the darkness had consumed it entirely and transformed the land into a giant mass of dark matter.
"Oh, you sure that's Ninjago?"

"Definitely doesn't look like Ninjago"
Y/n muttered from her seat next to Lloyd, expression curling slightly as she saw the state of everything that was below them. She closed her eyes, wincing as the only remnants of pure life she could sense, were from the teen next to her, and the rest of the group on the Ultra dragon, everything else were purple, infected blurrs. Not dead, but they weren't wholly live either, more specifically, the land around her felt more like it were a zombie, the people included.
"I can't feel any pure life forms either"

"That's why you're important too, to restore the life back into the earth and turn it all back to what it was,"
Lloyd gave her a reassuring smile, unable to hug her since he was controlling the mech, but nudged her affectionately, and beckoned for her to get closer to him. Y/n obliged, still looking around nervously as she looped her arm around Lloyd's, drawing comfort from his warmth and presence. She cracked a goofy smile at him, eyes staring wistfully at the unidentifiable building which was at the centre of the city.

"Put the life back into the earth huh...that's a tall order..."

Misako pointed to the peak of a building where a horrific figure stood upon.
"The metamorphosis is complete. The Overlord's changed into his original form."

On the top of the tower stood the Overlord, his original form resembling that of a huge purple dragon, sharp teeth protruding from his mouth.

"That's one ugly ass dragon"

"Y/n! Language!"

"We are in a battle and my profanities is what you're worried about, bro?"

Cole smacked his face with his palm and ignored the rest of Y/n's complaints  as he looked to the top of the tower.

" But we can't fly up there."
He pointed out, seeing that the people and the stone army were ready to fight and fire them down.

Wu looked back to where Y/n and Lloyd were,
"we have my father's Golden mech. We have to draw their fire to help Lloyd and Y/n use the mech against the Overlord."

Cole nodded, giving the old man a thumbs up.
"We hear you loud and clear."
He tightens his grip on the reins, since he was the best dragon rider from the group. "Everyone, hold on tight!"

On the ground, the stone army could be seen with their arsenal of weapons, all ready to fire the mega weapon at the ultra dragon that the group were on. Kozu directed the attack without hesitation, sending the attack hurtling through the air.

Kai held on to the seat Cole was sitting on tightly,
"pull up! Quick, pull up!"
The black ninja pulled on the reins harshly, directing the dragon upwards in order to avoid the attack. From higher in the air the group observed the mess that was on the ground, circling the small section of the city.

"The Stone Army is protecting its master. They will never let Lloyd get close,"
Misako murmured as she looked over to the mech where she could see her son and the girl next to him, both searching for a spot to jump down with the mech in order to get themselves to where The Overlord was.

"Then we have to get close"
Wu stated simply directing his arm towards the army as a silent command to attack.

Lloyd grinned and cracked his knuckles as he looked at the multitude of buttons laid out at his disposal. He gave Y/n next to him a grin, which she was already mirroring as they both first bumped.
"Time to bring out the big buttons."
Lloyd cackled as he pressed one button, Y/n moved a joystick which was between the two of them, which controlled the arm of the mech that held the sword  causing it to slash at a group of Stone Warriors.

"This is like transformers, but better!"
Y/n yelled as and Lloyd started pressing more buttons and arguing over who got to control the joystick. Their excitement quickly disintegrated though as the mech's arm gots shot off.

"AYO, RUDE MUCH?!"
Y/n stuck her head out of the mech, and quickly stuck it back in narrowly avoiding being shot by a laser which bounced off the armour of the mech.
"OH MY FRICKING GOD NYA NEARLY BLAST ME! KAI GO SUBDUE YOUR SISTER."

Nya, who was in her own little spider like mech, kept laughing and shooting at the two until they fell over in the mech, sending it crashing to the floor.

"He's been hit,"
Wu gasped, notifying the others as he watched the two teens tumble around the mech that had fallen to the ground.

"We need to protect him."
Misako gave a nod to the group of ninja that were on the dragon, each man giving her a nod before jumping down and racing towards the fallen mech.

Lloyd groaned as he struggled to stand up, Y/n helping support him with her good arm after pulling him out the wreck of a mech. She was shooting at the stone warriors that were surrounding them with her bad arm, letting out one curse after the other as the blasts sent waves on pain coursing through her bad arm.
"Jesus Lloyd–FUCK–You need to lay off the–SHIT–candy...you've gotten heavY–BITCH"

"Ninja, go!"

Before she could release a final measly blow, the stone warriors that had previously surrounded them were all knocked to the ground.

"Pebble! You guys good?"
Cole was the first one to reach the two, by forcefully pushing the others out the way as he held onto Y/n's bad arm carefully.

"Kinda roughed up, but we're okay"
Y/n grinned, looking to Lloyd who she still held to confirm that he was also okay. The blond teen gave the others a weak thumbs up before noticing the stone warriors standing back up.

At the same time, dark matter was shot towards the group, which was quickly intercepted by Zane who placed an ice shield up...only for it to be destroyed by Nya straight afterwards.

"Fire!!!"
Kai yelled as he shot pillars of flames towards his sister, forcing her to retreat backwards into the building that they were near. The rest of the stone army draw close towards them from all sides, and at this point, there was really no way of getting out.

Jay chuckled slightly,
"I know we've always drawn a crowd, but this is ridiculous"

Kai groaned and fought the urgetto smack him round the back of the head, taking his frustration on a nearby stone warrior instead.
"How can you be making jokes at a time like this?"

Jay shrugged, "hey, if I'm going down, might as well go down laughing."

Zane nodded, "If this is how we're going to go down, I'm proud to be fighting alongside my brothers." There was a loud cough from Y/n, who ended up sputtering on dust she inhaled, resulting in Lloyd patting her back with a snicker. "...and sister"

"Oh please," Y/n stopped sputtering, her eyes teary and red as she shared a look with everyone. "Haha...you're saying this like we're all going to die or something"
She paused, voice catching in her throat as she looked to Lloyd.
"We're not gonna die..right?"

Lloyd looked to the girl in pink, his eyes reflecting her own in them before he looked to the stone warriors that had them surrounded. Then he wrapped his arm around her, and shot a bright green beam of power at the oncoming enemies. Knocking them straight down to the ground.
"Never!" He hissed, leg causing him inconveniences from being so injured. "Keep fighting! Unh. Never give up!"

Kai raised his sword at the words.
"Ninja never quit!"

"Ninja, go!"
They tried to use spinjitsu to get them all out of the frenzy that they were stuck in. However even then they were stopped by Nya, who somehow managed to prevent all of them from making an attack.

Jay shrieked, closing his eyes and hiding behind Zane as the stone army drew closee to them, each ready to send their last attacks.
"We're doomed, guys"

Lloyd gripped Y/n's arm as he pulled the girl behind him, making sure she would be the last to get injured. At the same time he felt her hands wrap around his waist as she gave him a tight hug.
"We've been through a lot together as friends huh.."
Y/n's voice came out as a weak laugh as she spoke quietly, clearly growing fatigued from the chronic use of her powers as she shot out energy beams to the stone warriors.

Lloyd could feel a lump in his throat when he looked to her dirt stained and bruised face, dry blood still prominent from where she had been kicked down. It broke him into pieces to see someone so precious to him, in such a terrible state.
"Yeah, we have, and I wish we could go through more together...forever"
He mumbled absentmindendly, the words sounded cheesy, but if this were to be their last conversation, then maybe it would be good to get what he's always wanted to say to her out.

"Y/n I-"

–––––––––– 💚 💚 💚 ––––––––––

Yk what despite not updating for ages I'm gonna be HELLA mean because college is putting me through it so I'm putting ya'll through it.

Cursed Oikawa plushie to forgive me???

See ya'll in the close to grand finale

ALSO.IM TIRED AS HELL SINCE COLLEGE EXAMS AND FASTING SO IF THERES MISTAKES DONT @ ME I LITRALLY DONT CARE RN I JUST WANT TO MAINTAIN GOOD GRADES AND MY SANITY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 250 9
[WRITTEN IN 2023] Jay Walker was living the dream; stuck in a low-wage job, cramped with his best friend and his dog in a small apartment. The only t...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

6.9K 287 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
7.6K 176 26
A series of Oneshots with your favorite Ninjago Characters! This will be a F Reader as that is the easiest for me to write. I do not own Lego or Ninj...
209K 5.7K 96
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐‰๐€๐†๐Ž ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด...