Drama Club | kth.jjk

By milaaxr

"my heart is telling me to kiss you." "...then do it." In which Jungkook and Taehyung are paired up to play... More

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. [C.S]
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
Author's note:

4.

5.5K 426 277
By milaaxr

"Hey you! Kid! Come over and help me will ya," a voice shouts out at Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately turns around, his blonde hair bouncing. Jungkook sees an old man, crouching down with his hand on his back. His heart feeling sorry for the man, Jungkook quickly walks over to the man's side, seeing the tag "janitor" over his blue shirt. "Sir? Are you okay? What do you need help with?" Jungkook asks, trying to help the man stand up straight. He lets out a little yelp as his back clicks. Jungkook winces, holding the man tightly, "if you don't mind, just carrying these paint pots to the janitor's closet and then this broom to my office."

Immediately Jungkook nods, his heart hurting for the older man. He looked around the age of 70, his hair grey, skin wrinkly yet it still held that little bit of youth. His eyes crinkle up, a smile radiating his face when Jungkook picks the paint pot up, leaving the other three on the floor. "I'll take these one by one. Can you just show me where your office is and the closet first?" The janitor nods, "the closet is just further down the hall, you'll find it, but my office is this way," Jungkook places down the paint pot, picking up the broom and following the old man.

They finally reach his small little cramped office that held room to what looked like another three janitors. Jungkook scoffs mentally. A school that is heavily infatuated with respect and health gives a cramped office to the ones keeping it clean and safe to be in? Hypocrites. Jungkook places the broom inside, looking around the room. Even though it was tiny, it was still homey, and gave Jungkook a very comforting vibe. The man smiles when he notices this.

He holds Jungkook's hand, his fingers shaking, "thank you so much son, if it was anyone else they'd be too afraid to help me," he croaks out before sitting down on one of the soft, worn out chairs. Running a hand through his soft hair, "what do you mean?" Jungkook asks. The janitor offers Jungkook a seat, but before he sits down, the janitor says, "aren't you supposed to be in class?" Jungkook shrugs with a smile, "I'm new, so even if I wasn't there I have a good excuse." Jungkook laughs at the irony of the moment.

Taking his seat, Jungkook takes a good look around, before his attention catches a picture frame, the janitor, a boy and another boy. The janitor notices this, and picks up the frame, "my son and his boyfriend. My son died from a sudden heart attack, but he was a good boy. Always doing the go getting. He never gave up," Jungkook sees the janitors eyes water up, and so he says, "I'm sure he was the best son you could ever ask for, and I'm so sorry for your loss." The old man shakes his head, wiping the slight tears, "I'm sorry. You just remind me a lot like him."

Jungkook chuckles softly, "no need to apologise, honestly. And please don't cry sir, your son wouldn't want this." Smiling, the janitor nods, "son, I really hope you fit in, this school...it's something else entirely, with all of its cliques. But a kind soul like yours, I hope you can change everything here. Make people realise that it's time to realise that they're more than what people think they are."

Smiling Jungkook nods. From what it seems, this school was an absolute shit show, to put it lightly of course, stereotypical, harsh, treating staff members like nothing. Jungkook just hoped that this school wasn't homophobic.

Because then a sis would really have to snap.

And that's when Jungkook realizes that he's left the paint pots out. Eyes widening he gets up, "sorry but I left the paint pots out. Let me go out those away."

"Son, before you go, thank you for your help, and...make sure to get to class," he chuckles lightly, making Jungkook smile and nod. All of the older staff seemed a lot like they were not used to having students help them. But why wouldn't you want to help them, they were so nice and loving, and gave off a serious parental vibe.

Rushing down the hallway, Jungkook finds that the paint cans are gone. Along with the few brushes that were sitting next to it. Eyes wide he realises that if anything was to happen, the old janitor would be at risk because he was responsible for the paint. Not ready to make that risk, Jungkook begins to run down the hallway.

His first day, and he was already facing problems like he was running the damn school. Jungkook finds the janitor closet, but hears soft moans and grunts coming from it, to which he concludes that the paint was definitely not put in there. So he continues running until he finds a little trail of wet paint drops. Taking out a tissue, he bends down, wiping at every dot until it reaches outside.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Jungkook thinks that it's okay, and he doesn't need to worry. It was probably just a silly student that wanted to paint a tree or something. Jungkook would take the responsibility of the lost paint and own up.

That is until Jungkook sees a familiar mint haired boy walk out of alleyway with a slight smirk, white paint splattered on his t-shirt. Jungkook gasps loudly, running down the concrete steps of the school quickly running up to Taehyung. Jungkook mentally sighs, grabbing Taehyung's arm and dragging him back into the alleyway.

Jungkook's eyes widen when he sees paint plastered all over the brick wall, reading, " suck my dick to the one grades my papers, " Jungkook gasps, turning around to look at Taehyung, looks overly proud at his work. Jungkook grabs his collar harshly, pulling the mint haired boy in closer, "do you know how much trouble you're going to bring because of this?"

Taehyung smirks, not affected from the close proximity between the two, "relax baby, it's just a little prank," his deep voice drawls out, not a care in the world. Jungkook feels his anger bubbling already. Grunting, he pushes Taehyung against the wall, "a little prank? A prank that could cost someone's job!" Jungkook yells out, unaffected by Taehyung calling him "baby".

A bored expression sweeps over Taehyung's face as he leans into the wall, placing his large hands over Jungkook's hip dips, he pulls Jungkook in closer, "and what do you, a new student, care about me doing what I want, when I want, where I want?" Annoyance fills Jungkook right up to the brim, how can someone possibly be so careless.

One new day at a new school. And Jungkook already had a new enemy. How was that even scientifically possible? Was it possible to learn how to hate someone in a matter of minutes?

Yes.

Because Jungkook just proved that.

"How can you be so careless? You could get kicked out and worse the janitor could lose his job!" Taehyung rolls his eyes, "relax, my mom's husband basically owns the place. They give funds every year to make this school survive, so if I'm not here, the money also isn't."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, Taehyung's hands still gripping Jungkook's hips, Jungkook's own hands either side of Taehyung. "So you run to daddy to save you? Pathetic," Jungkook says, his tone becoming even more meaner by the second.

Taehyung's eyes darken, and in a split second, slamming Jungkook against the wall, his hands slither around Jungkook's neck like a snake, choking him, but not enough to cause him any physical pain. Taehyung's leans in dangerously close. "Don't ever call him that again."

Smirking, Jungkook knew he already has found Taehyung's weak spot, "ouch! Did that hurt? Did it?" Jungkook watches as Taehyung's jaw clenches tightly, and his other hand slams his hand beside Jungkook's head.

Jungkook turns his head slightly, and then looks back at Taehyung, "was that supposed to scare me? Because right now, you're failing to do so." Taehyung sighs, his tongue poking into his cheek as he laughs a little, no genuine humor in them, just a cold, short, distant chuckle.

"Don't test me bun," he emphasizes, pressing his fingers into Jungkook's neck just a little bit more harder.

"Aw, no baby, I liked that one better though," Jungkook spits out, his hands scratching at Taehyung's. Laughing humorlessly, Taehyung doesn't make a move, "it's clear that we don't like each other. And you just awoke the sleeping tiger. So stay out of my way. And I'll stay out of yours."

"Or what?" Jungkook challenged.

Taehyung smirks, "I'll give you something to be scared about."

"Oh like what? Your massive ego? Because clearly, you're also failing at that too."

"Oh, I've got something. And it's massive."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, and Taehyung finally moves away from Jungkook, allowing the blonde boy his own personal space once more, "keep dreaming tiger."

"Only if you're in them," Taehyung winks, the smirk never leaving his plump lips. That is until...

"Excuse me? What is this? Principal's office! Both of you! Now!"

⋆⋆⋆

"Thanks asshat," Jungkook mumbles as he and Taehyung walk side by side to the principal's office. Taehyung just smirks in return. And when Jungkook sees this he just wants to pounce on the taller boy and slap that smirk right off of his face. They continued to follow the teacher in silence until the were directed into the office of headmaster Choi's, seated next to each other.

Headmaster Choi spins around on his chair, eyes closed, headphones in, singing and dancing to a calvin harris song. He flinches when he opens his eyes and sees a teacher, and the two boys directly opposite him. Quickly putting his phone away, he clears his throat. "Is there any reason as to why you two boys and Miss Jones are in my office right now?"

"Well Mr Choi, I'm going to leave it to you after I explain. First of all, paint. I found these two boys standing next to a vandalized wall and buckets of paint. On top of that, it looked like the two were in an altercation of some sort. I'll leave you now to deal with two," the teachers nods, before heading straight for the door.

Headmaster Choi waits for the teacher to leave, holding a stern, angry and disappointed look in his eyes...that is until the damned teacher leaves. As soon as the door shuts, the principal lets out a sigh of relief, wiping at the sweat on his forehead, "honestly, I'm so glad that you did that Taehyung. I've been saying that we should take the paint from the inside and bring it outside and no one's been listening to me dammit."

Taehyung expects the worst..but instead is heavily let down. In some ways, it was like the boy craved trouble. And Jungkook could already sense that from him. He could already sense that he didn't cause trouble, he was troubled. And now it was seeping in from the inside, out, like a deep parasite. Or an intoxicating drug that gets you hooked after the first inhale, injection or sniff.

Jungkook doesn't say anything when Taehyung catches him staring, but instead looks over to the principal, who doesn't fail to notice that the two very obviously disliked each other. Sighing, headmaster Choi says, "Jungkook, I know it's your first day..but I really can't do anything so it's going to have to be three lunch detentions for the both of you this week."

Jungkook's heart flips angrily. There goes his chance at socialising and making new friends. Taehyung only nods, a little smile on his lips that only Jungkook catches. "It's nearly lunch now. Go to room D3 and sign in for your first detention."

The two are dismissed, and Jungkook's following Taehyung angrily, mumbling angry nothings. Wishing for the mint haired boy to fall flat on his face.

Jungkook didn't even do anything wrong and he was suffering the consequences. That was it, he officially disliked Kim Taehyung with a passion.

After all, hate is a strong word.

⟭⟬

Just watched BTS in the soop illegally and I have no regrets. Love seeing our boys happy
Super duper amazing!!
In this book, I'm trying to get more Taekook interactions from the start to end lmao
Please vote and comment and also stay safe!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 32.1K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019β™‘] #2 - taekook [8/08/019β™‘] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019β™‘] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
66.6K 5.1K 41
We got an Idol and an actor madly in love, like those in dramas and movies. But, is it really all bright and beautiful or there's something dark and...
1.3M 67.7K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...
261K 10.4K 21
Kim taehyung college hearthrob and a playboy who fall in love with Jeon Jungkook.. If you let others to touch you jungkook.. You know what will I do...