Bella's cousin

By Hanhan1899

This takes place 2 years after breaking dawn. Bella's cousin comes to stay with Charlie . She has a surpris... More

Chapter one
Chapte two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Few weeks later
Where is the baby
Truth
FIGHT
Seths pov
Chapter 11
New look
Part 1
A thousand years

The war

1.1K 33 2
By Hanhan1899

My phone started ringing I grabbed it ."Hello , Edward ?" I asked ." Yeah, Hope you need to come home now!" he said . I called goodbye and ran with Danny in my arms . I made it there in about 20 minutes . I walked into the door . Everyone one was standing there . " Hey , what's up ." I said causally . Edward was angry you could tell because he was so still . A guy with blonde hair walked up to me and Danny ." Hello I believe we met earlier . Im Alec." I shook his cold hand again .' Edward ,what is going on ! I don't understand .' I called out in my head . Ness walked over a placed her arm around me . A vision in my head of them trying to take Me . . " Oh , Esme you didn't offer them tea , did you?" I asked sweetly . " No , I didn't why don't you and Ness go make some." Edward said. I nodded and  walked out . "Ness what is !" she threw her hand over my mouth . She touched my cheek , 'Alec liked you ' I shook my head .' yes that why we thought you bring Seth I called Jake him and Seth are on there way' I felt tears prick my eyes ' there not going to take you away ' Bella walked in with Seth and Jake ."Hope , you look sick are you okay baby girl." said Seth . I nodded and handed Danny to Jake .Seth wrapped his arms around me and kissed the too of my head .
EDWARD'S POV
hope was scared that they would take her away she loved Seth not Alec . Alec was trying to figure away to make her go with him . " Won't work ." I said he looked up ." She could be turned !" he shouted ." No ! she has Seth what about him! " I said softly ." He'll move on his humane ." said Jane .  I laughed from anger ." He's  the one who imprinted on her ! " Emmett yelled . He was getting angry . Hope was like a little sister to him and Rose . To me she was like a sister everyone was willing to fight for her . " Hope , is part of this family ! " Esme yelled , which surprised everyone . I mean Hope calls her mom and Carlisle dad . " Let her decide ." said Jane . Bella must of heard because  she walked out with Seth and Hope .' Edward ! please make them leave .' she begged me . I saw fear in her eyes . " Hope nothing to be afraid of ." Esme said softly . Hope ran in her arms hugging her . I smelt the pack near by . "Hope you have to decide who your going to leave with ." I said calmly . She nodded . "Hope ,love you could be a princess love forever never worry about a thing ." Said Alec . Hope's face turned cold as stone ." I don't need any of that stuff I just need Seth and our love ." she snarled . Even though Alec toward over her she sum how managed to stand her ground . Suddenly Jane ran at her and bit her . That when the war broke out .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 33.2K 40
❝I like this guy named Seo Changbin❞ ❝. . .❞ ❝whats he like?❞ ❝He's dark, but he's secretly adorable and I think I've completely fallen for him❞ ____...
140K 3.2K 11
μάγισσα (mágissa) → n. witch, sorceress, belch "Who saved me? I want to say thank you." Caius sat up from the bed he laid. "Well...
261K 4.7K 11
One day Alice had seen a vision of a older lady playing a piano and suddenly changing intuments. Alice didn't know she was but she had light brown ey...
4M 167K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...