Seths pov

I walked down the stairs and saw Edward yelling and staying calm Bella looked upset . I wonder why ." Seth come here right now!" snapped
Jasper . I ran down the stairs the whole family was there. "Umm.Yeah?" I asked . Edward pointed to the chair ."Sit ." He said . Esme looked worried Rose looked mad they all had mixed emotions . They all sat after me ." You want to marry Hope ." Bella asked . I started blushing . Crap . Crap .Edward! Why would you man I thought we were cool. He shot me glare ." We are but this is a serious commitment , we need to discuss this , does the pack know?" He asked . I looked down . "No" I mumbled . "I- I don't want her to be taken away from me" I said . I started pacing the floor .  Rose stood up ." I agree Hope needs Seth she loves him , but Seth she's seventeen ."  I looked up at rose she had Daniel on her hip . " Bu-" I was cut off by Alice's hand . She was having a vision . " There coming ," she said "Two minutes ." said Edward . Rose handed me Daniel and pushed me towards Hopes room ." that's your baby " she mumbled .
HOPES POV
I walked out the room when Seth came running towards me with Danny ." We have to go ." he said I grabbed Danny's bag  and ran with Seth .But a figure in black stopped me ."Hello dear ." I placed Danny on my hip ."Hello , are you one of Bella and Eddies friends ?" I asked . Seth stiffened . so I grabbed his hand . "You could say that I'm Alec ." I smiled ." oh i'm Hope ,this is Danny ." I played cool . Danny reach towards him ,I leaned back so Danny wouldn't reach him. "Sorry, I must go , I'm going to visit some friends with Seth ." I waves and grabbed my Mustang keys and walked out. I buckled Danny up and drove to the Reservation . I pulled up to Sam and Emily's house . "That was terrible, he didn't kill you though." Seth gasps . Danny was crying so I rocked him , waiting for a phone call.