FIGHT

HOPES POV
I wasn't leaving I love them but I love Seth he is my soul mate . plus I just gave up my baby . " Hope .." Edward said . Well stop reading my mind! "you know I can't ." whatever . I walked down to the lake and watched Seth he was in wolf form . He was watching me . Suddenly his ears perked up . "What ?" I asked . He ran in front of me . And licked me ." gross ! Seth ! " I got up left . he was whimpering . I shook my head . I love him. I walked in and saw Rose with Daniel . I smiled at them . I wasn't ready to be a mom. "Hope can you help me ?" asked Ness ." yeah !" I called . I walked in the kitchen and saw Jake packing . " Can you get that package ." I got and saw it was addressed to me . I tore it open and saw car keys I walked out and saw a pink 2015 Mustang! " oh my goodness!" Omg they're trying to win me over! nope I dropped the keys ad walked to my room . I turned up my music all the way . and cried I didn't want to leave Seth , but his mom want let him go . This isn't fair I'm his imprint ! I fell asleep .

Seth's POV
I walked in Hope's room turned down the music and saw she fell asleep crying . I leaned down a kissed her forehead I pulled out her old worn batman blanket and put over her and laid down next to her . Maybe before she leaves i'll ask her to marry me . I got to get a ring first and Alice will help me . I will.......Marry .......he-.....