Chapter 4

CHAPTER FOUR
Hopes POV
I woke feeling too hot I must be wrapped in a blanket . I tried throwing it off of me but I hit flesh. "Ow ! " I sat straight up scared by the voice . It was just Seth . He so sweet but not Calum . I got up and ran into Edward . "I'm hungry !" I said . He shook his head . the light caught his skin and he sparkled . I gasp ." you freaking sparkle!" I laughed . " Dude are you like make out of fairy dust." he looked uneasy . Seth woke
SETH'S POV
I woke and saw Hope laughing and Edward looking uncomfortable . I walked over and put my arm around her . She was laughing so hard she started snorting . I started laughing at how cute she was . "Hello Seth ." Edward said . I looked up and realized he could hear my thought . Crap stop Ed.
HOPES POV
I stopped laughing because Edward and Seth were glaring at each other . I saw Bella on the kitchen and ran in there . My stomach growled. Esme place a plate of waffles in front of me . I smiled . As I ate A girl and Jacob walked in with red curly hair she was beautiful she was about 13 . The girl touched Jacobs hand as if to ask something . He shook his head. The girl came up to me and smiled. " Hi I'm Ness . It's a nick name." I smiled ." I'm hope it's my name." I rubbed my stomach and I felt a little bump ."  Bella , come here.!" i yelled .  Bella flew into the room ."  What's wrong? " She I I smiled and took her hand and put on my stomach .  She smiled and I took Ness and she laughed.

SETH'S POV
I watched from a distance because Edward was keeping an eye on me.. Hope is the most perfect girl on this earth .  She looked around till she found me.  She walked over and placed my hand on her belly . I felt a bump ." you feel it it's the baby" she smiled at me. She made me feel all warm inside. I smiled down at her trying so hard not to kiss her. "Seth " Edward warned .Well stay out of my mind !