The war

My phone started ringing I grabbed it ."Hello , Edward ?" I asked ." Yeah, Hope you need to come home now!" he said . I called goodbye and ran with Danny in my arms . I made it there in about 20 minutes . I walked into the door . Everyone one was standing there . " Hey , what's up ." I said causally . Edward was angry you could tell because he was so still . A guy with blonde hair walked up to me and Danny ." Hello I believe we met earlier . Im Alec." I shook his cold hand again .' Edward ,what is going on ! I don't understand .' I called out in my head . Ness walked over a placed her arm around me . A vision in my head of them trying to take Me . . " Oh , Esme you didn't offer them tea , did you?" I asked sweetly . " No , I didn't why don't you and Ness go make some." Edward said. I nodded and  walked out . "Ness what is !" she threw her hand over my mouth . She touched my cheek , 'Alec liked you ' I shook my head .' yes that why we thought you bring Seth I called Jake him and Seth are on there way' I felt tears prick my eyes ' there not going to take you away ' Bella walked in with Seth and Jake ."Hope , you look sick are you okay baby girl." said Seth . I nodded and handed Danny to Jake .Seth wrapped his arms around me and kissed the too of my head .
EDWARD'S POV
hope was scared that they would take her away she loved Seth not Alec . Alec was trying to figure away to make her go with him . " Won't work ." I said he looked up ." She could be turned !" he shouted ." No ! she has Seth what about him! " I said softly ." He'll move on his humane ." said Jane .  I laughed from anger ." He's  the one who imprinted on her ! " Emmett yelled . He was getting angry . Hope was like a little sister to him and Rose . To me she was like a sister everyone was willing to fight for her . " Hope , is part of this family ! " Esme yelled , which surprised everyone . I mean Hope calls her mom and Carlisle dad . " Let her decide ." said Jane . Bella must of heard because  she walked out with Seth and Hope .' Edward ! please make them leave .' she begged me . I saw fear in her eyes . " Hope nothing to be afraid of ." Esme said softly . Hope ran in her arms hugging her . I smelt the pack near by . "Hope you have to decide who your going to leave with ." I said calmly . She nodded . "Hope ,love you could be a princess love forever never worry about a thing ." Said Alec . Hope's face turned cold as stone ." I don't need any of that stuff I just need Seth and our love ." she snarled . Even though Alec toward over her she sum how managed to stand her ground . Suddenly Jane ran at her and bit her . That when the war broke out .