Part 1

Hopes POV
I sat looking at Seth .then the truth hit me I couldn't be with Seth forever because he is going to die and I will be here forever . I started dry crying because no tears would come out . I buried my face in his shoulder . He wrapped his arms around me . "Hope what's wrong ." he said softly . " You and I , we can't be together forever." I cried Harder .
EDWARD'S POV
she was wrapped around Seth . I read her thoughts we were trying to solve the same problem for Jake and Ness . Bella looked at me . Everyone is concerned about Hope she is so relaxed its as if she just woke up from a nap maybe she's a SHEILD like Bella . But I can here her thoughts though . I walked towards Hope and rub her back trying to comfort her she's like a sister to me . "Ed , please fix this ." she mumbled .
WEEK LATER
Hopes POV
I'm sitting on the couch trying to look dead .I have chosen the way I wanted to "die" I would have an Heart attack . Carlisle is on the phone with the ambulance and Bella is pacing putting in fake tears ." Hope remember stay still as possible  I'm going to be with you the whole time  ." Said Carlisle . I nodded . Alice put makeup to make my face look reddish . The ambulance arrived and plan was in action ." Her heart stopped I tried to restart it but there is nothing I can do ." Carlisle said . I heard sobbing in the Background . They but my in a black bag . I stayed still I heard muffled voices . I was moved again. I was taken out and placed in a body freezer thing .
1 day later
Someone pulled the door open . I felt warm hands on my face ." My baby girl , oh my baby girl . " It was my mother . I wanted to reach up and choke her . I felt a hand grab mine . Edward . the hand squeezed ." Im sorry aunt Macy , we got home from shopping and then it happened ." Bella's voice broke . "She died so young and beautiful .She was still pregnant ." my mother mumbled.(She five months along when Danny was born )" we will have a funeral for both of them . "

BELLAS POV
3 days late
I dressed in a black dress I convinced my aunt to have a closed casket , so we didn't have to bury hope . I was sitting in the front with Edward , And Alice they all had tissues ,and were "crying" Ness had Danny in her Arms while Rose placed a White rise on the casket . She bent over and took Danny . She sat on the other side of Edward. Carlisle went up and spoke about Hope .Though hope was at our house watching TV . Seth was with Charlie and Sue , they were crying . the pack was there too . Though they know she's alive .mat the end of the service Charlie walked up to us ." God I'm miss her Bella , she was a sweetheart ." he cried .
We all left for Emily's house because she had made food for everyone ,and there were tables setup . When I got there Hope was standing at the window . She was looking down at a woman wig dark black hair and a sad smile . " She and my grandchild , are in heaven with Calum ." she told Charlie.

To be continued .