Few weeks later

Hope POV
I was sitting by Seth we were watching a movie. I was watching him I'm five months pregnant but I look more. Seth was my best friend he help me tie my shoes pick stuff up off the ground . " Hope lets go shopping !" yelled Alice from her room." ok !" I yelled back." Seth help me off the coach . " I said he stood up and grabbed my arms and lifted me up ." I'm hungry " I wined . Seth laughed. We walked in the kitchen Jake and Ness were hanging out with Mom as I call Esme ." hey guys." Seth said . I was still attached to his arm. Esme handed me a bag of chocolate strawberries .alice flew down the stairs she grabbed me from Seth ." Drive slow be careful." Growled Seth . I rolled my eyes and hugged Jake ." god look how big you are ." he said . I started crying. "I am fat . "I said " Oh sorry I meant the baby."
I cried . I was really fat. Edward and Bella walked in and glared at Edward ." Jacob a word please." Edward snapped. Bella wrapped her arms around me. " Hope shhhh. your not fat." Seth took my hand and held it ." Your beautiful ." he whispered . I stopped crying and looked at Alice with my puppy dog eyes it worked with Jaz ." what do you want ? " She asked." Can Seth come." I asked. she sighed and looked at Seth ." Yeah but we're taking Carlisle car I don't want mine to smell like dog." She mumble . why would it smell like dog. Edward and Jacob came back in. " sorry Hope." he said . I walked over and gave him a hug ." s'okay "
THREE HOURS LATER
We finally left the mall I was tired and hungry. Seth had to leave for some meeting . Alice suddenly turned from the house ." But a person stood in front of the car .  Then I felt my water break it's to early though ," Alice " I screamed .  I blacked out.
EDWARD'S POV
I heard hope scream her thoughts were black I ran towards the car." call Seth ." I ran to the care Edward what do I do.  I arrived to see a vampire going at Hope . My daughter he was thinking . Then I realized Hope water broke. Seth and the pack were there . Seth turned into human and ran towards hope

SETH'S POV
I picked her up and brought her to Carlisle . She screamed . "Fire put it out ." she was clawing at her arm ." Edward looked up ." that vampire bite her." I was crying . I bent down and kissed her. ( this were the song comes in)
ROSES POV
We killed the  vampire that bit Hope . Were watching him burn Edward and Seth are taking care of Hope

HOPES POV
I was on fire . Edward but me but the fire was going away. " you have to push, Hope." said Seth. "no to early." I mumbled . I wasn't going to push." Hope you have to if you want your baby to live." Edward said. I pushed and pushed . I heard a cry before I passed out again.