~β™₯ Amore Conte β™₯~

Da glowing_firefly

This book is a collection of short stories like college, crush, revenge, innocence, and many more. so stay... Altro

🌸 My first love 🌸
🌸2🌸
🌸3🌸
🌸4-END🌸
🍁Drunkard Husband🍁
🍁2🍁
🍁3🍁
🍁4🍁
🍁5🍁
🍁6-END🍁
🌹 Love the way you are 🌹
🌹2🌹
🌹3🌹
🌹4🌹
🌹5🌹
🌹6🌹
🌹7-END🌹
🌺 Her Obsessed Love 🌺
🌺2🌺
🌺3🌺
🌺4🌺
🌺5🌺
🌺6🌺
🌺7🌺
🌺8🌺
🌺9🌺
🌺10🌺
🌺11🌺
🌺12🌺
🌺13🌺
🌺14🌺
🌺15🌺
🌺16🌺
🌺17🌺
🌺18🌺
🌺19🌺
🌺20🌺
Note - New Book Alert

🌺21-END🌺

7.5K 249 24
Da glowing_firefly

Please do read my first story " unrequited love "and do vote...

Next update after 70+ votes

Arohi's POV:

"Are please get up baby...Sneha and Siya are waiting for us....so let's get up we need to catch our flight...." shauri was trying to wake me up while caressing my hairs and cheeks...

"Only 5 minutes, shauri then I will get up...." I whined...

"I'm hearing this from the last 30 minutes....now get up otherwise we will miss our flight...." He said...

"Why are you shouting shauri? How cruel you are ?" I asked while opening my eyes...

"I'm not shouting Aru... I'm just telling....please get up baby" he said while taking me in his arms...

I placed my head in his chest while he was taking me the bathroom...

He placed me under the shower and said "now shower fast...I will make breakfast for you..."

"Don't you want to join me in the shower?" I and winked at him...

"uff you cruel woman...We will be late for the flight then....but don't worry we will do our pending work at our home.." He winked and went out...

Now it was my turn to blush...

I got fresh and we both had our breakfast...

Now we are on the flight for Mumbai...

"What happened Aru?" He asked...

"I'm scared to face everyone...they must be angry on me" I replied...

"Of course they are... it's their right to be angry with you...." He said...

"stop taking their side... Otherwise, I will kill you " I warned...

"ufff your mood swings started already..." he laughed at me...

"you are responsible for this... Now bear with it... " I said while caressing my baby bump...

"I will love to see your weird cravings and naughtiness," he said while coming towards me...

I narrowed my eyes...

"I've heard woman gets more horny and sexy during the pregnancy.... " he winked and bite my earlobe...

"I don't need any reason to get horny... And about being sexy... I'm born hot and sexy... " I replied while leaving him daze...

He realized what I said and came towards me to catch...

I was trying not to get caught and ran slowly...

"Hey don't run... You are pregnant and running is not good for the baby.... " he said while stopping in his position...

I was thinking of my stunt when he stood behind me and bite my neck...

"you cheated on me... How can you do this... You are the devil" I whined...

He turned me to face him and said "I didn't cheat... You should be more careful Aru... You have 2 life's to look over... One is you and another is our baby... "

I nodded and hugged him...

"By the way are you are looking very sexy...." He complements for the first time...

"You are also not looking bad..." I teased him...

"Ohh I know how much good looking am I...I know how much you drool over my naked body......." Now it was his time to tease me...

"Now let's go we are getting late..." I said avoiding our hot topic discussion...

"ohho trying to avoid my hotness? " he teased once again...

We took the flight and reached home...

Everyone was present in our home when we reached home...

Everyone was looking at me as if they are going to swallow me...

I clutched Shauri's shirt for the help but he also went towards them and mumbled something in Sneha and Rajat's ear...

He went away from all of them and sat on the couch...

He didn't even give me a supporting smile...

Jerk, arrogant, Moron. I cursed him...

Then everyone started to scold me...

And I was hearing everyone's scolding while bowing down my head...

Then after their scolding Siya came and hugged me tightly...

"Siyu don't hug her tightly... You will choke my baby... " overprotective dad shaurya scolded Siya...

She nodded in yes and said "bhabhi you left me alone here... I don't want to talk to you... "

"I'm sorry siyu... I won't do it again... " I said while holding my both ears like a child...

She chuckled and once again hugged me...

"siyu I na Don't hug her tightly... You both do whatever you want but don't choke my baby... " he once again said

"jerk... " we both said together and he gave us a heated glare...

We laughed at his overprotective behavior...

Then we chatted till midnight where she told me about her newly found crush...

I was laughing at her clumsiness...

Then Shaurya came into the hall and said "Aru let's sleep... We have an appointment tomorrow... So don't strain yourself and take rest... "

I nodded and said Siya goodnight...

We both were lying on the bed with a big smile on our face...

He took me in his embrace and said "Thank you aru for making my life colorful... "

Then he pecked my lips lightly...

"it's okay... But I'm angry with you... " I said...

He hovered above me without putting his weight on my body and pinned my both hands above my head and asked "why? What happened? "

"Stop scolding Siyu... She will understand it... You know na she is very emotional... She gets hurt easily... " I said while caressing his cheeks with my thumb...

"I wasn't scolding her Aru... I was just telling her... " He replied...

"then it's OK... " I said...

"no, it's not okay... Let me have my kiss first... " he said and started to kiss my eyes then my nose...

He kissed my lips slowly ...he was smooth, gentle...

We were immersed in a kiss when his both hands touched my bare waist curves...

Then he snuggled in between my nape of neck...

He kissed there and removed pallu from my chest...

He went down to kiss my belly button and it went far to control...

Where he was dominating me and I was moaning mess under him...

I was working in the hospital only for 2 months and then toom maternity leave...

Everything was going happy and we were enjoying and cherishing the new amazing phase of our life...

Then after 2 months, we received our bundle of joy...

Shaurya just cried hard after seeing our baby boy...

He was kissing numerously me after the birth of our cute little baby boy...

He was an exact copy of my Shaurya...

But he had my eyes color, unlike his father grey...

His arrival made our family more pleasant ...

His smile and giggling made our cute little family more alive and gracious ...

We forget every problem after seeing his face...

He even said his first word as mama rather than daddy...

After hearing his first-word Shaurya wanted to have a baby girl...

So here we are pregnant again after 4 years...

My baby boy rushed towards me where Shauri was running behind him with food in his hand...

"Ohh you are awake... Just feed your bad boy now... I'm tired of running behind him... He never listens whatever I say... I'm just waiting for my baby girl then I will play with my baby only " Shaurya Said...

"Aryan baby look you made daddy angry... Just go and say sorry " I said while pulling him to stand in front of me...

"sollly daddy... " he said to Shaurya in his cute babyish voice...

"it's okay Aryan... Now come let me feed you.. " shauri said and swooped him on his shoulder...

I got ready and went to check Shaurya and Aryan...

"Aru... Take care of yourself and Aryan... And talk to Siyu... " he said while kissing my lips ...

"Stop kissing me in front of our baby... " I scolded him...

"ohho being shy... Where is my bold Aru... " he asked teasingly...

"stop it... Just go and do your work...don't miss me too much... " I said with the winked...

"as I will... " he said with the smirk...

"What did you said? Are you cheating on me behind my back?" I asked while narrowing my eyes at him...

"what... How could anyone dared to look at me when everyone is afraid of my wife's anger... " he replied sarcastically...

"then it's okay... Now go and do your work and let me do too... " I said while pecking his lips lightly...

He gave me his smile and went out to the hospital...

"Now baby let's go to wake up your bua," I said to Aryan...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Please do read my ongoing story " his heart beats only for her "and do vote...

Do not forget to vote and comment.

Please do read my first story " unrequited love "and do vote...

Love love... ❤

Stay safe... 😘😍

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

5K 226 30
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒅 π’π’π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒐 π’ˆπ’, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 π’„π’π’Žπ’‘π’‚π’π’š π’‚π’π’šπ’ƒπ’π’…π’š 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆" 𝑰𝒏 𝒂𝒏 π’Šπ’„π’š οΏ½...
479K 15K 16
You should have never brought him home. At first he was cute and innocent. He adored you but that adoration quickly turned into an obsession. Now no...
240K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
558K 26.9K 28
CHILDHOOD LOVE SERIES BOOK 2 it can be read as a standalone . "Do you even care for me? " the girl said with fire in her eyes . Armaan kept standin...