Real meaning of love (A Lukan...

By Mesha4200

After Desperada, Kagami suggested that Marinette will have to choose either to be with Adrien or Luka, she do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chpater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chpater 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90

Chapter 89

431 10 6
By Mesha4200

After the last few weeks in school, it's finally summer vacation.

Priscilla: We're home!

Sabine: Hey kids, how was the last day of school?

Marinette: It was good.

TJ: We had a last day of school party.

Timmy: So did we.

Tom: That's good. So, summer vacation's here. What are you guys gonna do in the meantime?

Priscilla: Well since this is the beginning of my senior year, I decided to get a head start on what I have to do.

Sabine: What's that?

Priscilla: Looked up a few colleges I can apply to, and get ready for graduation too.

Tom: Oh crud, I forgot about graduation. Have you already got your cap and gown?

Priscilla: Yes. See? *She showed them a blue gown, a blue graduation cap, and a yellow tassel too. *

Sabine: It looks good, Priscilla. When's the ceremony?

Priscilla: It's on the 14th. We gotta practice the walk.

Tom: Alright.

Sabine: I know you all have plans this summer.

TJ: Not much.

Timmy: I don't know what to do.

Marinette: I guess I have stuff planned.

Sabine: That's okay and good for you, Marinette. *The days went by and everybody was having fun this summer. Marinette spends some time with her friends and her boyfriend, She and Luka have been going to the Jagged Stone concert, spending some time at the park, and doing other fun stuff together. With Luka going to college soon, Marinette wants to spend every last moment with him until he leaves Paris. *

Then, the next day, everybody is at Jukeka and Luka's houseboat and they're all excited for the Summer Festival coming up soon.

Alix: I'm excited about the summer festival coming up.

Alya: I know. And at the end, they show a fireworks show at night.

Nino: Cool. What a way to start summer off.

Ivan: It would be cool.

Mylene: It's a shame we didn't see the festival last summer. But this year, they'll have it. *Everybody's excited about it, but Marinette's been quiet about it, and Luka noticed it. He touched her shoulder, she looked at him. Then it hit him, he knows what's wrong. *

Alya: Marinette? You okay?

Marinette: Hmm? Yeah, I'm... fine. I better get going. *She gets up and leaves the houseboat. *

Nino: Something's up.

Alya: I know. I better see what's up.

Luka: No, I got it. *He got up and left the houseboat. * Hey! *Marinette turns around and she sees Luka. * You okay?

Marinette: Yeah, I'm fine okay?

Luka: You sure?

Marinette: Okay. I'm not fine.

Luka: I knew it.

Marinette: No you didn't.

Luka: Sure I do.

Marinette: Fine, I'm not okay.

Luka: You wanna tell me what's going on?

Marinette: Not here, let's go somewhere else.

Luka: Okay. *They go to the park and sit on a bench under a tree. * What's wrong?

Marinette: Since Hawkmoth is no more, just don't know when Scarlet Fly will come.

Luka: She won't come.

Marinette: You don't know that. Villains just don't pop up out of nowhere.

Luka: I know about that. There's just no way she'll just show up unexpectedly. *Then, a loud lightning sound came, and everybody in the city exclaimed and yelped in fear, Luka and Marinette looked up and saw a scarlet red screen in the sky. *

Marinette: You were saying?

Scarlet Fly: Citizens of Paris, I am the fierce and evil Scarlet Fly. Your villain overlord Hawkmoth was no more, I'm gonna turn Paris into my empire. But I want the two powerful sources of magic: the Ladybug Earrings and the Black Cat Ring. *The screen disappears and butterflies start to flutter and fly in the sky. *

Luka: Okay, this is bad.

Marinette: Ya think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 32 17
Marinette Dupain-cheng has been in love with Adrien Agreste for a long time, and even wrote him a love letter, but he's never shown any interest in h...
53.7K 876 84
After the battle with Miracle Queen and with Marinette being the new guardian of the miraculous, her life will be a lot more harder to handle with 1...
7.6K 125 11
DISCONTINUED (maybe) This is a Miraculous Ladybug High School AU, meaning that there is no Ladybug or Cat Noir. What happens when jealousy gets in t...
1.8K 117 37
Marinette has a big decision to make- who will she fall for and who will she break away from? who will get jealous and who will be there for her? and...