Drama Club | kth.jjk

By milaaxr

"my heart is telling me to kiss you." "...then do it." In which Jungkook and Taehyung are paired up to play... More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. [C.S]
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
Author's note:

2.

7.1K 489 627
By milaaxr

Jungkook's tenth question of the day, as the weird school had already given him much confusion and nine question before, for example,

Why didn't he grab a brownie from the receptionist?

Why did the principal seem so mean?

But so girly at the same time?

Why was his office donned in blue exorcist merch?

And the most important question so far, why was the damn school so obsessed with paint?

It was like the school board decided to drown the whole damn building in layers of paint. Jungkook scratches his blonde hair uncomfortably, pulling at the silver hoops hanging off if his small ear lobes, starting to feel sick from inhaling the paint. And the worst thing? The wasn't a single window in headmaster Choi's office, and it seemed a lot like his principal liked smelling the paint.

Jungkook distracting himself, decides to take a good look at the five people that were situated all over the office around him.

Who were they all?

Next to him sat a brown haired, small boy, dressed in feminine clothes. A tight crop top wrapped around his upper body, his stomach ring on show, paired with low cut jeans and boots, a small cardigan on top to cover his arms. He had sunglasses perched on the bridge of his button nose, rings plastered all over his pudgy fingers, the tiny handbag near his feet. The boy just screamed cheerleader, rich and popular.

The boy turns towards Jungkook with an over confident smile, "hi, I'm Jimin, it's so nice to meet you." Jungkook returns the smile, "I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you too." Jungkook's blonde hair falls into Jungkook's eyes, and he sighs, trying to flick it out of his eyes. Jimin laughs, his laugh soft and loud, it sounded a lot like something someone would fall in love with.

"Here, let me teach you a trick," he says, pausing to reach into his bag, quickly pulling out a small bottle of hairspray, a parting comb and two hair clips, "so you first part your hair...may I?" Jimin reaches to Jungkook's hair with the comb, as soon as he nods, "after you part it, slightly clip it the sides, out of your eyes and hairspray it. Wait a few moments, and there, your hair won't fall into your eyes."

Jimin moves away, smiling in satisfaction. It was clear to Jungkook that Jimin was only trying to win Jungkook over for some unknown reason. Jungkook thanks Jimin, who just smiles, and then pulls out his phone, texting someone.

Jungkook looks towards his principal who is currently typing away on his computer, the only sound in the room was the aggressive clicking of the keyboard.

Looking around the room once more, Jungkook notices that everyone was in the same grade. So why were they so unfamiliar with each other? Like they didn't see each other daily? Like they didn't grow up with each other? Like they weren't friends with each other.

Jungkook turns to his other side, and sees a very different boy sitting next to him.

Purple mullet styled to perfection, dark and baggy clothes, chains hanging off of his clothes almost everywhere. His tan skin glowing, eyes slanted and just as dark as his aura. This dude has control, and everyone knew it, just by looking at him, this guy wasn't soft. He was smart and everyone wanted to be friends with him...but he kept his group small. Jungkook could tell that this guy was the school's favourite.

"Namjoon's the name," he says, staring straight forward, Jungkook flinches with surprise, he didn't expect the boy to speak to him. Chuckling nervously, "sorry, I didn't meant to be staring at you like that." Namjoon shrugs, still staring straight forward, not even glancing towards Jungkook, "it's fine I guess, so are you new here?"

Jungkook narrows his eyes, tugging on the hoops on his ears, "can you face me when you talk to me?" He asks, seeing Namjoon's attitude towards him as a little bit rude. Namjoon runs a hand through his blunt purple hair, finally turning towards Jungkook, "is it necessary?" He asks, his voice deep and short. It was clear that Namjoon wasn't the type to make friends easily.

"I mean..yeah, especially if you're going to have a conversation with me, I'd like it if you'd use basic principles and look at me while I'm talking to you," Jungkook says, catching the slight smirk on Namjoon's lips. Douche much?

Namjoon stretches his hand out, "very well played. It's nice to have your acquaintance." Jungkook looks at Namjoon's hand with confusion, before he takes it, shaking it. Namjoon then goes back to looking straight forward.

This morning just kept on getting weirder and weirder. Who decided it was a good idea for Jungkook to go to this school? He should have done his research before hand. Jungkook basks in the silence, trying to get comfortable with it, but he just can't. An uncontrollable itchy and uncomfortable feeling on him, his hairs standing up.

"Okay!" He yells, standing up from his seat, catching the attention of everyone in the room, "clearly we aren't going anywhere and frankly I don't want to sit in this dumb silence anymore. So can someone please tell my two braincells what the fuck is happening before they merge into one making me seem even more dumb and awkward?"

"Oh my god, I didn't even notice, are you a new kid?" A tall, pink haired boy with broad shoulders and plump lips says. Jungkook shoots him a sharp look, "yeah, thanks for pointing that out genius." The boy glares at Jungkook, looking away from him, however, Jungkook ignores that and stares longingly at his principal.

Until finally, "ugh fine. I wanted everyone to speak to you and introduce themselves before I got to scold each and every one of you," headmaster Choi says, pointing at every boy in the room apart from Jungkook.

"And what business do I have being here if you're going to scold them?"

"Sit down."

"Sitting down," Jungkook says, immediately shutting up at the stern voice of his principal.

"Now, I sat here, typing gibberish for so long, waiting for all of you to speak to each other. To which only Namjoon and Jimin did. So good on you two," Jimin salutes and Namjoon nods slightly, waiting for Headmaster Choi to continue. "I am so disappointed, in all of you. You all sit in your little cliques, and little friendship groups, you know our school is being observed near the end of the year and if they see this mess of a school, they'll shut us down. Effective immediately."

Headmaster Choi takes a deep breath, sipping on his coffee. He looks at all of the boys with a stern look. The pink haired male speaks up, "and what does that have to do with us? Sir, I've got a cooking class to be in right now."

"Jin, down with the attitude, or else," the now named boy, quietens down, mumbling that he was going to shove a pastrami sandwich up headmaster Choi's nostril. Rolling his eyes, the principal says, "it is absolutely disgusting to see that none of you know each other. Speak to each other. Why are you all so goddamn tight? Being stuck in groups? No. This ends now. I mean for god's sake! Jin noticed Jungkook twenty minutes later."

Jin shrugs.

Jimin speaks up, "so you want us to reach out from our own groups? And make friends with other groups?" Headmaster Choi smiles, "thank you Jimin, for getting to my point." But Jimin doesn't smile, in fact he looks oddly...worried?

"But sir, we were taught to stick to our own?"

"Well then, unlearn it."

"How do we do that?" Another voice pipes out, Jungkook turns to see another red haired male speaking, "Hoseok, you do that by listening to what I want from all of you."

Jungkook takes a better look at Hoseok. God he's attractive, Jungkook thinks. He really is. With his heart shaped lips, fashion sense, tan skin and sharp jaw line. Not to mention his deep brown eyes. Hoseok senses Jungkook's gaze on him, and winks at the blonde boy, a slight smirk on his lips.

Jungkook hides his blush, and smirks back before turning to look at headmaster Choi.

"As I was saying, the diversion in this school is wider than my asshole after eating some volcano noodles, and I'm slowly beginning to get very annoyed with it," almost everyone's head snaps up to headmaster Choi when those words fall out of his mouth. Jungkook stares weirdly, trying to forget that his principal had even uttered those words. "So I have decided to pick one of each group, and that's all of you, to create an extra curricular group."

"What?!?!" Five voices yell.

Abruptly, the quietest one out of all of them stands up, his black hair bouncing, his pale skin turning red, "with all due respect sir, I'm a lone wolf. So whatever this shit is, I'm out."

"Yoongi, sit down. If you guys don't agree on my terms, you will be facing rash consequences. But fret not, you can bring a friend of yours with you since it's going to be a club."

Namjoon sits up straight, "but sir, why did you pick us?"

Jungkook looks back between headmaster Choi and the purple haired boy, "you guys are the oldest and the most popular...and Jungkook's new. So it would be nice if he was welcomed into something that doesn't seem like a dumb movie. Or book. Like Roommates or Talking Body. Those were literal trash. On top of that, if younger students see the older ones doing something, they will follow in you footsteps."

Jungkook finally speaks up, "so what do you want us to do?"

Headmaster Choi looks at Jungkook, " I want you all to create a club, preferably something that's not already created, that ties all of your talents together. I then want you to encourage people to join said club, and promote it...heavily. And by the end of the year, I wasn't this school to be blooming. It's so depressing to see such a bright school so separated. So are you all up for it?"

Jungkook tries to think of all the pros and of all the cons. What could possibly go wrong? I mean, this school did seem like a good school and if he did agree then he'd already have five pre made friends so he didn't need to worry. "I'm in," Jungkook says, shrugging slightly. Headmaster Choi smiles at him, "Why thank you Jungkook."

After a long pause. A very long pause, and a while of thinking, the rest of the students also agreed begrudgingly. They all moaned and groaned before finally agreeing to it.

"Great! I expect to see all of you in the hall today after school. I want you to meet and all agree on the club theme and decide the steps moving forward. You'll have the main hall everyday after school from 3:30 to 6pm. It's yours to use. And any changes, you will be notified. So let's be on with it. Let us all move forward in unison," he finishes off with glee. But none of the students reacted to it, basking in worry. They did not want to participate in this.

But headmaster Choi made it very clear as to what he wanted, and they couldn't disobey him. Unless they wanted bad grades and more paint. They swear, it's like headmaster Choi uses paint as a punishment.

"Oh, and one more thing. One of you get Taehyung. Mr. Kim was also supposed to be here today but I guess he always want to follow his own rules, not mine. Make sure he's there. Otherwise you all will face the same consequences. Detention, and for a long while at that."

Once more, everyone groans, this time Jungkook included.

This Kim Taehyung sounded like a real trouble maker, and he better not mess this up for any of them. Otherwise he had Jeon Jungkook to deal with.

⟭⟬

Im so tired and sad cuz I finished reading this rlly sad taekook book EYE-
Vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

LOST | VKOOK By v

Fanfiction

238K 12.4K 27
"that's a sex contract, taehyung." - "what else did you think we'd be doing?!" if you thought only objects can be lost, you've clearly never been in...
237K 11.1K 31
Jungkook loves being cuddled, Taehyung loves cuddling. Top!Tae Bottom!Kook (Unedited)
1.5M 66K 43
"fuck- tae. don't start something you don't wanna finish." "who said i don't wanna finish?" in which taehyung is bullied by jungkook and they wind up...
809K 31.8K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019ā™”] #2 - taekook [8/08/019ā™”] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019ā™”] #1 - taehyungxjungk...