Blood Bond / VKOOK

By RoroBaka

It all started because of an innocent mistake, It was his fault , not mine. It's all because of him ! Because... More

BIG WARNINGS!
MUST-READ TO UNDERSTAND!
• INTRODUCTION •
Prologue • rules
Chapter 1 • Half - Vampire
Chapter 2 • Vampire blood
Chapter 3 • Dangerous Mistake
Chapter 4 • Blood Bond
Chapter 5 • Cherry Blossom Book
Chapter 6 • Last Time
Chapter 7 • 10 Seconds
Chapter 8 • The beginning
Chapter 9 • Help
Chapter 10 • A Legion
Chapter 11 • Matriarch's care
Chapter 12 • A thirsty day
Chapter 13 • A Promise
Chapter 14 • One goal at a time
Chapter 15 • Desire
Chapter 16 • Dumb and Dumber
Chapter 17 • The Witch
Chapter 18 • The Plan
Chapter 19 • Napiyong
Chapter 20 • Unconsciousness Self
Chapter 21 • Coming Back Home
Chapter 22 • Uncontrollably Confused
Chapter 23 • 6 Months
~ Tagged ~
Chapter 24 • Two Opposite Sides
Chapter 25 • White Eyes
Chapter 27 • The Reason
Chapter 28 • A Place To Hide
Chapter 29 • Demon's Death
Chapter 30 • Hurtful Past
Chapter 31 • Tonight
Chapter 32 • Scared from 'it'
Chapter 33 • A Soft Desire
Chapter 34 • Confession
Chapter 35 • Dim Feelings
Chapter 36 • Farewell
Chapter 37 • Vampire meets Demon
Chapter 38 • Change of Plans
Chapter 39 • Jeon Jun
Chapter 40 • Mysterious House
Chapter 41 • Fairies' Powder
Chapter 42 • Black Blood
Chapter 43 • Judgement
Chapter 44 • Euphoria
Chapter 45 • The One
Chapter 46 • One Legion To Save
Chapter 47 • Lust You Can't Escape
Chapter 48 • Another Goodbye
Chapter 49 • Grandma's Threat
Chapter 50 • No Fear
Chapter 51 • End of Depression
Is it really the end???

Chapter 26 • How to be a Demon

15.5K 951 605
By RoroBaka

edited by me, yes :) this smirk tho~ RAWRR WOOF WOOF

NOTICE THE SUBHEADINGS! There's gonna be a lot of scenes from Jeongguk's six months!!!

• PREVIOUSLY •

Six months ago: Suho found Jeongguk with his half-shadow body. The younger asked for his help and Suho asked him to let the demon out.

Present: Jeongguk killed a butterfly in front of Taehyung. Told him that if he won't stay away from him he'll end up like the dead butterfly. Taehyung blamed himself for Jeongguk's sudden change and said to himself that he'll save Jeongguk.

Some vampires sat in the living room and discuss between them, until one of them saw white eyes through the window. They called their (busy) counts and they all noticed that demons waited around the fence.

Namjoon told to call everyone to the main living room. Also, he called his wizards friends to prevent the enemy to break the spell. They all gathered except Taehyung who was in the library sleeping. Jeongguk noticed that no one could find him so he volunteered to bring him because he knew that he'll find him there.Taehyung was happy to see Jeongguk that he searched for him, it seemed like good progress. c:

Also a lil yoonmin happened which was cute ^-^

The morning came and the demons vanished, only some packs stayed and the enemy wizards. The werewolves jumped above the fence and stood in front of the vampires, getting ready for the battle. Jeongguk, the impatient half-demon, decided to make the first move and jumped on the lead Alpha.

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 4801

**

Chapter 26 • How to be a Demon

• 6 MONTHS AGO •

Jeongguk's eyes opened slowly, he could feel his head burning in pain. He groaned while grabbing his head with one hand. He slowly sat up and looked around him, noticed that he was in an unfamiliar room.

"Oh you woke up!" he heard a voice and looked at the entrance door, saw a short man with a sweet smile. He stared at him while recognizing his face, he couldn't remember his name, but he remembered that this man was a demon, one in Suho's legion. "Chen I'm Chen" the other chuckled, noticed the other's confused expression.

"Ah sorry" Jeongguk bowed his head slightly. All he remembered was that he met Suho and he asked him to let the demon completely out. But he couldn't remember what happened then. 

"How do you feel?" he asked with his sweet smile while Jeongguk stared at him with his frowned brows. His head still hurts and his muscles were kinda numb.

"What happened..." he asked with a silent voice, felt his throat dry.

"You slept for 5 days bro, c'mon c'mon you must be hungry and thirsty"

"F-five days?!" Jeongguk's eyes opened widely, it's been five days... five days since he left the mansion, "f-fuck I gotta go back to the mansion"

"Mansion?" Chen cocked a brow, "like this?!" he suddenly laughed, "no no, Suho won't let you" he smiled, "c'mon I need to let him know that you woke up, come come" he waved his hand, motioned him to follow him.

Jeongguk nodded and stood up slowly, walked after the other while his eyes looking around him. The place seemed decorated just like the mansion. Red carpet spring along the floor, all furniture was wooden, old paintings of unfamiliar faces handed on the walls. And a smell of old wood filled the corridor.

They entered the dining room which looked familiar. He remembered that he was here before. When they for the first time caught him. The room filled with warm laughs and talking.

(A/N: Just to remind you how it looked like)

"He's awake guys!" Chen announced the moment he entered the dining room, which seemed like the main room.

"Oh!!! Welcome back to hell!" a voice sounded, made them all laugh.

"How was my bed? I had to sleep with Kai because of you!" one of them glared at him, made Jeongguk's body tremble. His voice may be calm, but his stare seemed so angry and scary.

"Like you didn't like it" the demon, named Kai smirked at his friend and gave him a little elbow tap.

A chuckle was heard, and Jeongguk's eyes immediately moved to the person who walked closer to him, "guys, he just woke up and you're already attacking him" he was the only demon that Jeongguk felt unfear of, Suho.

Jeongguk didn't know why but he felt like he belonged to this place, he remembered also weeks ago when he was here (as a hostage though), they actually were really nice and Suho gave him a huge good first impression, even though he left him with Taehyung in the pack's hidden place. Till today he felt bad for lying about Taehyung's true identity, but you can't blame him, all he wanted was to save his (used to be) bonded one.

"What happened to me? Chen said I was sleeping for five days..." Jeongguk said silently, he was damn confused and still felt weak.

"C'mon buddy, sit down" Suho motioned him to sit on the chair that placed on the head of the table. It was the same seat as last time. The other demons sat some on the chairs and some stood. 

Another demon approached the table from another room, placed a plate with a steak on it, "here eat" the demon smiled warmly when Jeongguk just sat down. He slowly nodded and started to eat when all eyes were on him. Jeongguk could recognize him as Baekhyun, one of the two who eventually released him and Taehyung from the pack's hidden place.

"Alright, now that you eat and gaining some energy, we can talk" Suho smirked and sat on the chair next to him, his body tilted to the side so he can face him. 

"All I remember is your face before fainting or... I don't know" Jeongguk said even though there was no question, he just wanted to start this subject again. Suho still had his smirk and nodded slightly.

"Right..." he leaned comfortably on the back chair and continued, "so as I asked from you, you let your demon side out, but we scared him away and you fainted" suddenly he laughed and more laughs joined him.

"Scared him?"

"Scared you to be more correctly" Suho shrugged, "anyway, I see you can't control yourself ah?" he showed his smug smile, Jeongguk couldn't understand if this smug smile is friendly or just to show confidently. He got both vibes from him.

"Control myself? I can't control it..." he sighed.

"No no" Suho raised his hand up with his finger and shook it from side to side, "yourself" he emphasized the word so Jeongguk will understand that this is important.

Baekhyun sat down on one of the chairs, "your demon is you, same as the vampire side" he said with a smile.

"I... don't understand..." Jeongguk gulped the peace of steak and looked at their eyes.

"You are halved, which means you need to accept both sides, they both are you and when you'll control them both, you will be able to make them as one mind" Baekhyun explained when Suho and some of them nodded.

"My demon is much aggressive... he's always trying to take control of me-"

"Do you hear voices inside your head?" Suho cut him.

"No..." Jeongguk tried to remember but he always felt like his thoughts were messing with him. "I have some different thoughts... like sometimes I'm thinking differently and it makes me fear myself-"

"Right, this is your demon side, you think it tries to take control of you but actually it wants you to see another view about things. You just make yourself miserable when you push the thoughts away" Suho explained when Jeongguk's eyes looked widely at him, listened to his words attentively.

"Wait so... what do I need to do...? I'm so lost..." he frowned with a small voice. Felt so small next to those confident demons.

Suho chuckled lowly and once again, smirked, "lesson number 1-" he pointed up, " 'Listen' " he said, made the other cock a brow.

"You're already familiar with your vampire-side which made you terrified of your other deep thoughts. Its true vampires are softer than demons, and your demon's thoughts may be bellicose, but it doesn't mean that they are false..." Suho explained, "at the end, they are your thoughts, they what you really think, sometimes you'll have different two opinions about one thing, and it doesn't mean that one of the opinions isn't true" 

Jeongguk already forgot about the half steak that laid on the plate, his eyes stared at the leader and his ears listened to each word.

"You must listen to both sides, if you won't listen you won't be able to make them a one-mind" the leader continued and Jeongguk slowly nodded, "let's play a game" he suddenly showed a smug smile, "I'll tell you a word and you need to tell me what you feel about this word ok?"

Jeongguk agreed with a nod, was ready to try this first lesson.

"But! you must listen to your both sides" 

Once again, Jeongguk nodded, it was pointless to talk, he was eager to try this 'game'. Suho nodded, noticed his anticipation in the other's doll eyes. He smiled, "close your eyes and listen to yourself" he said with a soothing voice. Jeongguk did just that, closed his eyes and waited for the one word that may trigger him.

"Vampires"

"What about them?" was the first sentence that came from his mouth, 'I hate them! weakling fetus!' suddenly he thought, startled his body. He pushed the thought into his back head, which made his head hurt madly, "no!" he shouted and grabbed his head.

"LISTEN TO IT JEONGGUK!" Suho shouted close to his face, "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VAMPIRES?!" he triggered him even more, made Jeongguk shout in pain.

'WE NEED TO KILL THEM ALL' another thought, 'THEY ALL SO WEAK WE DON'T NEED THEM AROUND US!' another thought and another shout, "WEAK THEY ALL ARE WEAK!!!" he shouted and opened his eyes.

Suho and the others noticed Jeongguk's red pupils with black around it, also purple veins were visible around his eyes. "that's true Jeongguk, they are, they weaker than us but they stronger than werewolves and even elves" Suho said and pat his head, so he can relax a little. "finish your steak and we'll continue to lesson 2" he smiled warmly. 

Jeongguk slowly calmed down, his eyes switched back to regular while staring at the peace of steak. He grabbed the folk and continued eating.

**

• PRESENT •

Jeongguk bounced and was ready to attack the Alpha. At that moment it was damn dangerous to just stare. It was no time to comprehend what got into Jeongguk, and Namjoon woke up quickly from stunning at him, "GO!!!" he shouted, woke everyone up. Shouts heard in the whole field. 

All vampires ran and started to fight against the werewolves. When the enemy wizards were about to attack suddenly a magic stopped their attack. They turned to face Namjoon's friends, the group of wizards that helped him. Their group's name is Shinee. Another wizard from Shinee made a spell which made a doom around the field so the sun won't weaken the vampires. The doom blocked the sunrays, made a darkened area.

It was a good (kind of) planned battle, Wizards against Wizards, Vampires against Werewolves. And if we focus more on details, Jeongguk was confident enough to attack (seemed to be) the lead Alpha. Namjoon joined him with no time, but got blocked by another alpha.

Taehyung frowned, saw Jeongguk fighting aggressively against the alpha when his eyes glowing with red and black around it. It wasn't time to worry, but he did. 

"Keep looking around like a little wimp and you'll die!" an unfamiliar voice heard, getting closer to him. His eyes startled after noticing a girl, a werewolf, running into his way with fire in her eyes to kill him. His expression changed into an angry one. 

She's so wrong.

Taehyung isn't weak, and he won't let himself lose against werewolves ever again!

(A/N: a reminder: werewolves (Meta pack) kidnapped him in the previous chapters...)

They all fought for their lives, Jeongguk wasn't afraid of anyone. What he learned from these six months is that Demons are the most powerful species on earth right now, and he should be afraid only from them.

He punched the alpha when they both had blood over their bodies. "You fucking retard, think you can beat me AH?!" the alpha successfully punched the half-vampire who growled in return, "we became stronger!" another punch into Jeongguk's face, "this is why it's about time for all vampires to fucking die!!!" now he scratched his face, made Jeongguk groan.

Jeongguk rose his head up to the Alpha, noticed him running with full madness to his way. He chuckled while wiping the blood from his cheek with his backhand, "ahhh... you son of a bitch" he smirked with full confidence, his eyes still were red and black. 

The Alpha glared at him, he never saw this kind of eyes before, "what are you exactly?" he asked while approaching him with the intention to give him another punch.

**

• 6 MONTHS AGO •

"Lesson number 2-" Suho rose two fingers up, "accept" he stood up and walked to another room, there was a living room and on one of the walls you could find a medium mirror. Jeongguk of course followed him with the others. He already finished the steak and drank some water.

Suho motioned him to stand in front of the mirror and Jeongguk did just that.

"Demons exist to destroy and to rule, this is our nature, we want to be on top of the world" Suho continued, stood next to him and looked at him. Jeongguk just stared at himself in the mirror and listened, "but not all the demons are like this, look at us, we're not interested in destroying every vampire. In the end, it doesn't matter what species you are- you're the one who decides what to believe" Suho softly tap with his finger on Jeongguk's chest, "accept your other side, you're a vampire but also a demon" 

Jeongguk frowned at him, the last word made his heart clench in slight pain.

"Look at the mirror, look at yourself, what are you Jeongguk?" he asked when the younger's eyes stared at himself through the mirror.

Jeongguk looked into his own eyes, slowly noticed them changing into a red color, "I'm a vampire"

"Jeongguk-" Suho's voice was more stern, "what are you exactly?"

"I'm a vampire!" Jeongguk insisted, saw that around his red pupils now it's black, and veins showed around his eyes. His face became angry when all he saw was horror in the mirror, "n-no"

"JEONGGUK!!! WHAT ARE YOU EXACTLY?!" 

"N-no" Jeongguk saw his whole body switching into black, a shadow was taking over his body, "I-I'm-" he felt fear but also confidence. A tear fell from his left eye, "I-I'm..." his voice was small and apprehensive.

"WHAT ARE YOU EXACTLY?!" another shout into his ear, made his heart squeeze in pain.

"I'M HALF DEMON HALF VAMPIRE!" Jeongguk shouted into the mirror, saw that his right side covered in dark shadow.

**

• PRESENT •

"Half-demon half-vampire" Jeongguk retorted the Alpha with his confident smirk, he grabbed the other's hand, blocked the punch to reach his face, and with his all strength he threw him to the ground, made his body slid some centimeters away. Jeongguk hastily ran to his way, didn't give him time to comprehend what just happened, and kicked his stomach strongly, made him slid further away on the ground.

He dashed to him and leaped only to fall on the Alpha's stomach, but unfortunately, the Alpha dodged it. The two continued the tough fight when around them were more fights. Vampires got injured but also werewolves. 

"Bogum!" a whisper-yell was heard from the entrance door. It was Sunmi who called to her close friend that was on a fight with a beta. He grabbed the beta's head and swing it to the side in one quick move, which killed the poor beta. Bogum cocked a brow at her and let the body fall down to the ground. "You see that vampire body?" she pointed at a body that laid on the ground, "bring him to me so I can treat him" she told him and Bogum nodded, ran to the body that was in the middle of the field.

"You're hiding pretty bad" a new voice was heard, Sunmi looked at the stranger which was a female Omega.

"An Omega is threatening me?" a chuckle left the doctor's mouth, she dared to underestimate her with full confidence.

"If you're hiding like this I guess I can beat the shit out of you quite easily" the omega said, furrowed her brows in anger. Sunmi bit her lower lip, she actually can't fight, she's too weak this is why she chose to be a doctor, to treat the fresh wounds on Vampires. 

Sunmi tsked and noticed Bogum getting back to her with the vampire on his back, "I'm not alone blondie" she glared at her. The omega noticed Bogum too and smirked back at her, "also am I" suddenly Sunmi felt her body getting pushed down to the ground, a heavy weight on her back, she groaned from the unexpected blast and looked over her shoulder, noticed a werewolf with red eyes, an Alpha.

"SUNMI!" at the same time, Bogum shouted from afar and laid the vampire down on the ground, "c'mon Bambam, stand up and fight! I gotta help Sunmi Noona" he encouraged him and received a nod as a reply, "go go I'm fine". Bogum nodded and ran to the doctor. 

He jumped on the Alpha got him down to the ground. The alpha growled in reply and Bogum's eyes shined into redness. The two showed their virility through their angry expression. Sunmi slowly sat up, she inserted her hand into her medical working robe, she took a small syringe and looked at the growling alpha. 

"What are you planning you fucking vampire?!" the feminine voice was heard, Sunmi looked at the blonde Omega, noticed her getting closer to her with an aggressive expression. 

The doctor stood up quickly and ran to where Bogum was, "Bogum move!!! catch the omega!" she yelled when she got closer to them. The said vampire looked over his shoulder at Sunmi, and noticed the omega running after her. He got up but quickly got pulled down by the alpha, he received a punch into the face and then another punch. Bogum tried to get released but the alpha was damn strong. 

Sunmi finally reached them and with no hesitation pierced the syringe into the alpha's back, made him yelp in surprise. He started to get mad while slowly tilting his head to where Sunmi stood, she panted while looking with wide eyes at the scary alpha. 

The blonde omega frowned when her legs stopped abruptly, she guessed it was the end of this doctor, because this alpha is way beyond of angry, he's furious now. 

All Bogum could do was staring angrily at the alpha's expression, he noticed him raising his hand up, getting his palm ready for a very painful punch. Sunmi gulped while her legs got stuck in her place. "You fucking-" he moved his hand through Sunmi's face but before it even touched her suddenly his hand fell down like a wiggling jelly. His eyes widened with the omega's. The two looked at his hand swinging from side to side, he tried to control it but couldn't even feel it. "wha-" before he could comprehend what happened suddenly his body fell down to the ground like a dead body. "what you did to me?!"

Sunmi let out a relieved breath, "feww~ I was sure it won't work on alpha, but I guess I surpassed myself" she chuckled with a smile. Bogum just smirked at her and pushed the alpha away from him, he sat up when noticing the blonde omega running to her with tears in her mad eyes. He stood up quickly and linked her to the ground, he pulled her hand to her back and his other hand pushed her head to the ground. She cried out while staring at her alpha, "I'll kill you!!!" she shouted but Bogum stretched her hand strongly, made her cry in pain, "s-stop" she begged when the tears didn't stop flowing out.

Sunmi bent down in front of her, blocked her view to the alpha, "how did you find us?" she asked while staring seriously at her. 

"You guys aren't that smart you know, you all fucking stupid!" she spat out.

Sunmi just rolled her eyes and signed Bogum to use some power. Bogum pulled her hand again, almost breaking her shoulder, she yelled out and whined loudly. Werewolves around them were too focused on other fights, some even dead or wounded. "I'll ask again, how did you find us?"

The blonde Omega sobbed out, Bogum stopped hurting her, gave her the chance to talk. 

"If you won't talk we will kill your stupid alpha" Sunmi said rudely, didn't care about this werewolf. Vampires don't have mercy to werewolves and especially not to demons.

The omega let out another sob before talking, "o-one of our demon f-felt a strong aura in this area... he stalked o-one of yours for two days" she cried between the words, "then when he was about to leave he noticed a sudden mansion out of nowhere, a-and this Kindred entered it. He guessed this mansion filled with vampires cuz of the stupid spell" she told them and glared up at Sunmi, "l-let me go!" she demanded.

"No way... we did a circle check before letting Jeongguk in" Bogum mumbled and then looked at Sunmi's worried eyes. 

"Maybe we were in too excitement or hurry that we didn't notice?" her words tasted more like a question while thinking deeply about possibilities.

"LET ME GO!" the omega shouted again but then Bogum just broke her shoulder, made her yell out in pain. He stood up and looked down at her, "you're pregnant, aren't you? and you're still fighting..." he sighed and shook his head, "stay on the ground if you want to live happily with your stupid alpha" he threatened and she cried out of pain and also fear.

Sunmi stood up while still thinking deeply about this situation, she looked around her, noticed blood all over the field. This battle was just the very beginning before the real war. 

They can't stay in the mansion anymore, now they are outside, exposed to the cruel world. She bit her nail while her eyes looking at Jeongguk fighting against two Alphas. Bogum looked at her and then to where she was looking, he already knew what she was thinking.

"Jeongguk-ah is going to be very dangerous for us..." she mumbled out and Bogum sucked his lips into his mouth, slightly nodded in agreement.

**

• 6 MONTHS AGO •

"Lesson number 3" Suho announced while walking outside a cave. Their house is inside a cave that looked un-suspective. When you go deep inside you face a door which leads into their house. "feel" Suho said and stood in the middle of the dark forest.

"Feel?" Jeongguk cocked a brow, looked at the older with his sweet smile.

"Jeongguk, when I told you to let the demon out, did you feel your body?"

Jeongguk shook his head as an answer even though Suho already knew what the answer was. 

"You tried to fight all of us, we were nine demons when you were one, and you still tried to fight all of us" he continued, "you were scared and confused, and you couldn't control your body and your aggressiveness, all this cuz you couldn't feel yourself"

"How... how do you expect me to 'feel' myself when my demon-side takes control of me?" 

"So you already passed the first and second lesson: you're now listening to your demon-side, also you accepted yourself as a half-demon," Suho still smiled, this smile actually calmed Jeongguk, it felt like he can trust him, "now you need to feel your body when you turn into your true demon form-"

Jeongguk just looked at him with his big doll eyes, he was actually really interested. Suho seemed like a smart guy, and each word that came out of his mouth felt like a word by Satan. He was glad that he met Suho once again.

"-Try to listen to yourself and slowly let your demon-side out, close your eyes, breath deeply, and transform into a demon" Suho led him by words and Jeongguk followed him.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath into his lungs and let it all out through his mouth. 

"Let your demon out Jeongguk, but most importantly, feel the demon inside your veins, feel it inside your heart, focus on your half-demon mind"

Jeongguk could feel his blood racing in his veins, his heart speeding up, his brain going into a mess. It was difficult for Jeongguk to comprehend what was going in his body. He felt the thick veins around his eyes, and his teeth getting sharpen. His breaths got heavier while feeling his body covering up with shadow little by little. His palms clenched into fists when he did his best not losing control. 

He listened to the sound of the rustling leaves, 'this is also me' his head flinched and tilted to the side with a quick move. 'I'm gonna kill them all' he smirked and suddenly he felt his heart squeezing strongly, he groaned and grabbed his chest, 'K-KILL- n-NO' he fell on his knees and Suho's brows rose up, "S-STOP!" he shouted and punched the ground strongly.

"Jeongguk..." Suho slowly got closer to him, "don't push him away, let him out!" he shouted into his face.

"IT WANTS TO KILL THEM ALL!!! HOW CAN I!"

"HE'S NOT IT!!!" Suho bent down to be on the same level as the younger, "HE'S YOU! STOP PUSHING HIM AWAY!!! HE'S WHO YOU ARE!" 

Jeongguk opened his teary eyes, looked into Suho's one. The older noticed Jeongguk's with his half-demon half-vampire unique eyes. "He... h-he..." Jeongguk mumbled, felt his heart clenching again and a tear fell down, "I... I want to kill them all b-but I d-don't..." 

"It's ok Jeongguk, breath in and out slowly, close your eyes again and feel your other side, you won't kill anyone if you convince your other self differently" he put his hand on the younger's shoulder, looked into his eyes.

Jeongguk nodded slowly and closed his eyes, breathed in and out slowly. 'they aren't enemy' he told himself, 'they aren't enemy, they saved me from my father...' he continued and clenched his palms strongly on the ground, 'Namjoon saved me... He saved me...' 

Once again he felt a shadow inside his veins flowing out over his whole body. Suho noticed his body changing into a dark figure, he slowly stood up and looked down at the younger.

'F-fine, so just this stupid vampire' he suddenly had a different thought, he bit his lower lip when Taehyung's face popped into his head. 'w-what?'

'I can't trust him, this weakling vampire threw me when I most needed him'

'No... y-you-' he felt a strong pain in his heart which made him shout, 'I-I-I can't kill him!!! he's one of my brood! it's a Vampire rule! a vampire can't destroy another vampire in the brood!!!'

His whole lower body already was dark, covered in shadow. Slowly his face changed into a shadow too. 'a vampire can't destroy another vampire in the brood! I'm one of the brood!' he said those words over and over again till he could feel his whole body floating in the sea. 

He slowly opened his eyes when he saw Suho's worried face kinda blurry, "I won't destroy him... he's one of my brood" Jeongguk mumbled out and slowly stood up, looked into Suho's face, "first, I need to kill my father" He smirked at the elder, "and then... just maybe... I'll destroy this vampire too" His smirk got bigger with confidence and suddenly he laughed evilly. 

Suho also smirked and chuckled, "well... I don't mind if you kill just one vampire" he shrugged, enjoyed of the younger feeling all-powerful and dominant.

**

Well.......... is the story still interesting?
Are you guys liking how the story developing to?
I would like to read some opinions if you can share with me, just so I'll know that I'm on a good path with the plot lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 6.7K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
199K 6.4K 38
Strange things always happen in the town of Beacon Hills, and life is hard for teenagers, with things like exams, classes, pesky teachers, drama and...
2.5M 75.7K 121
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘ
272K 5K 19
Before Captain America/Steve Rogers went into the ice on April of 1945, Peggy and him met up in his hotel room and later accidentally slept with each...