PATH OF LOVE✨

By Amyraamyr001

Fareedah "why is it that my heart always beat whenever I see him,hear his voice or heard his name, I hope i... More

introduction
character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 17

335 68 76
By Amyraamyr001

  He filled in all the blank space,
  Mended the broken piece,
  Sealed them with unconditional love,
  Healed the bruised parts,never              letting up,
   He reached me in places I never knew existed.......opened my soul  up.
                 ___ShaminaNicole.

     The drive was airily quiet none of them said a word to each other, fareedah was tired of the way the aura was, the silence was eating her up, her mind was saying only one thing "talk!talk.

   "Hmm, if  you don't mind can we talk things over" she said twirling the ring on her finger

        Jamal pull the car over stopping it in the middle of nowhere, deep down he also want to know what she has to say, he want to know her own explanation of things.
     After some minutes of silence, fareedah sigh before saying
     "Am sorry*"

     Jamal was trying really hard to control is anger, will sorry repair all the damages, will it mend his broken heart, will it mask away the hurt, will it repair the relationship btw him & his dad, taking a deep breath, he said
    "Sorry for what"

"For everything, the pain, the hurt, the misconception, the rejection & every other things I've done to hurt you" she said her voice breaking,

      Jamal swallow the lump that form in is throat, he was trying to believe what she just say, she was sincere about it, but he can't just bring himself to trust her and be broken.

   "At first, am mad at whatever happen, I was so badly hurt,you changed me and kill my trust, I wanted to make you regret but I don't want to be like" he said looking deeper Into her eye before he continue
  "I came to a conclusion that may be  loving you was a mistake, trying to force you was the greatest mistake, the truth will always hurt me although it set me free"he concluded looking at her teary face.

    "It was never a mistake Jamal, you are hurting me with your word, its the most beautiful that ever happen to me,you do love me right" she ask in between a soap.

"Do you still love me" she ask her eye full of curiousity and hope not knowing what his answer might be.

   Jamal was confused with her question, he wanted to say no but decided to come out clean so that they can clear every misunderstanding.

   "I still love you, the love I have for you is a pure and a true love I love you with every fibre of my heart. this is what you wanted right, I was just a situation you have to compromise. May be it was meanth to be an unrequited love,letting you go seems to be the most hardest part, but it free my soul allowing me to know my worth."

    After knowing  his feeling has not change was enough for her heartbeat to beat a thousands time. No stopping back she was determine to spill out everything.

     "My life is not all bed of roses, marriage and love are very sensitive for me, I was afraid, scared of falling in love,scared of getting hurt. With all what I've gone through I made my self not to trust anybody except for my self.  I lived in self love, I learnt to love my self more than anybody ,thinking am the only one who has the right to make my self happy, I built a strong wall around my self, I make it a priority to be an independent who can overcome every obstacle., I couldn't let my self be vulnerable and exposed, I've seen my sister, does I cared for and those i love get hurt bcos of "love", and I don't want to make that mistake, I don't want to get hurt" most people seems to like me because of my appearance and money. she said, by now tears were already  clouding her face, Jamal look at her with pity thinking how can a person love his or her self without allowing her self to be loved by many.

     "Jamal, I forbid my heart from falling , I find it hard to open up my heart to the idea of love, to me love that bring happiness is the one that comes from your parent and family, the rest only bring hurt. I was so afraid of loosing and built a wall around my self. But I start getting attach to you, I was becoming weak and vulnerable, then the marriage proposal came, I was hurt thinking you went behind my back and compel Abba for the marriage,  I thought you took advantage of me, used and play me, but misunderstood everything due to everything" she said feeling more better, that she finally let out what she have been keeping to herself.

    "I know will get married someday, but marriage is not a joke, its not something you could just undo and all the sacrifice that comes with it, and the thought of not knowing what to expect in the future, and everybody, the society are pressurizing me, I don't want to end up in an unhappy marriage or divorce knowing I won't be able to love my partner and thats all what a happy marriage is all about" fareedah said her voice breaking,.

     The car was so silent that their heart beat could be heard, Jamal was surprise about all what she is saying, he didn't expect a person to have so much insecurities.

     "I've never love anyone or date nor being in any relationship, there were guys but I never I feel attracted to any of them.   Then you came along,you came without a warning, you change something in me, you gave me hope, you make me smile and happy" she said smiling amidst tears.

  "I should be excited,  optimistic, ecstatic that I met someone that love me, someone that make my heart flutter, someone who love me unconditionally  i knew i like you but i dont want to get hurt  and I feel unworthy of your love, I thought am not capable of being love by you and then my insecurities set in, and when you confess your feeling I was scared, the thought of making someone my reason to live and the source of my happiness scare me, so I made that decision and ended up hurting us.

    By now she was sobbing really hard,Jamal took her in a hug and try to comfort her, they were lost in each for a second before they separated, fareedah wipe her eyes,she felt relive, this is the first time she is voicing out her thought and continue.

   " I realize what a gem I've loose, I wanted to pour all of me in you at that time but it was to late, I thought I will never see you again, you're the light am beginning to see in my dark life, I saw someone I wanted to be with and its you, I'm ready to risk everything bcos you're different, you make me believe in love, I might be a heart doctor but I understand nothing about my own heart, my heart beat for you and only you"

    "I love you Jamal, I want to be with you today and forever". She said as tears of joy roll down her eye, she was happy that she finally have the courage to say what her heart wanted, it seems the whole world burden were lifted up her shoulder.

     Jamal was dumbfounded by the confession, fareedah love him, he couldn't believe what he heard. He thought she was one of those girls that find pleasure in playing with people emotions, but he was wrong. She is different.

   How can someone not believe in love such a beautiful feeling, she must have gone through alot,pushing people away from her, but always mask everything with her beautiful smile, she is a lovable soul she deserve all the love and happiness in this world, he promise not to hurt her, he want her to know she could trust him,  but can he trust her again, its worth trying he hope he won't hurt himself with the decision he was about to make, he decide to follow his heart, he love her and she also said she does, he is not the only one hurting, may be a second chance is all what they need.

      Holding her hands in his he turn to look at and said
  ". There is nothing to be scared of, everyone deserve to be love, no one know what the future, giving some one the power to make you happy does not make you vulnerable, it shows how strong and lovable you are.". He said then continue.

     "Love is the most beautiful and purest feeling, its not just a word, its full of joy and beauty, love is that bright spot, the most beautiful of heart is that which love, love involve sacrificing  and devoting yourself completely to the one you love eternally and entirely. Sometimes love can be full of pain, hurt and sorrows but its worth giving a trial". He said looking at her in the eyes before he continue

     "There is a say that "its better to have  love and lost than not to have love" , loving can cause a lot but not loving always cost more,love can be heartbreaking , give you sleepless night , take most of your time and make you restless but the feeling is wonderful,It wipe away the emptiness in your life knowing you have someone who cares and love you unconditionally, so don't be scared take a leap of faith and experience the most beautiful feeling"

      "If I know what love is, its bcos of you , I love you fareedah, I will always love you till my last breath and you can trust me I will never hurt you either intentionally or not intentionally, I promise to be with you all through" he said peck I her hand, her eyes sparkled at what he said, he gave her a smile assuring her while she smile back.

    ''I love you too, I promise not to break your break your trust" she said her heart somersaulting.

"Can you say it again" he whisper , it sound beautiful in his hear.

   "I love you" she said looking into his eye

      "Always and forever" he concluded.
       The both of them were happy beyond reasonable doubt.

      "You know I hate lovestory, but right now I feel like a lovable ingue in my own story, I want to be the heroine in my own lovestory and I need you to be the hero in my story". She said smiling like a Cheshire cat.

      "Am your hero already, your knight in shining armour and InshaAllah we are going to make a beautiful story"

     "I love you Mi Alma" he said pecking her for head.

"Love you too Mi Amado" she answered winking at him.

    He muttered an Alhamdulillah, everything is now back to normal, he never expected this meeting to turn out like these.

    "Its getting late, let me take you home" he said................

           🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
     Hola my beautiful people🙋🙋, am so happy😆😆, hope you enjoy the chapter❤❤, it was kinda cliches right😂😂.

     Finally, all the misunderstanding is cleared, and fareedah confessed 😁😀😊.

    Do you think Jamal make the right decision by giving them a chance😻😻.

      And my usual Mantra , don't forget to

Vote⭐⭐

Commen😍💙

Share😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 475 17
"Listen to me Qurratul Ayn, before you go, I want to know; did I ever offend you? Is my love for you too little?" I can feel his hand hovering over m...
4.3K 312 34
He dropped the tumbler on the tray before he turned to give me his full attention "Arwa,I don't want you to be with me because that was what saad wan...
111K 14.2K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
99K 12.8K 45
I was in a dark place with no one to hear my cries, I screamed but the sound just echoed into a far distance The pain was unbearable from almost ever...