A Vicious Female Raising Her...

By secretyooo

Cheng Huan woke up and had transmigrated as the villainess female supporting character in a novel. The female... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 45

9.4K 322 15
By secretyooo

Jiang Mingyuan took the box of mints and said: "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Cheng Huan sent him out and was about to go inside the elevator with Jiang Mingyuan but she was stopped by him.

Standing near the elevator door, Jiang Mingyuan looked at Cheng Huan and said: "It's cold, don't need to send me. You can go back."

Cheng Huan just took off her coat so it was cold when the wind blows. She wrapped her arms and waved at Jiang Mingyuan: "Goodbye then."

The elevator closed and Cheng Huan returned home. She went to the refrigerator and take out the ingredients needed for cooking.

The refrigerator was by the window. When she took out the ingredients and looked out the window, she saw Jiang Mingyuan black car leaving.

.......

Jiang Mingyuan returned to the company and fell into the seemingly endlessly busy work again. His assistant knocked on the door and came in. He put down the documents that needed to be reviewed and told Jiang Mingyuan that he has a meeting at 8 p.m.

"I got it." Jiang Mingyuan responded, he put down his pen and instructed his assistant: "Help me find some travel brochures. Find a warmer country and send the travel brochure to Cheng Huan."

Jiang Minyuan gave Cheng Huan home address and the assistant nodded. As a capable subordinate, he was among the first to know that the boss had a son and he also knew that the boss had set up a shop for the mother of the child.

Now he even needs to send her the travel brochure. They seem ready to go out to play and it seems that there has great importance to his boss.

As Jiang Mingyuan's chief assistant, Qi Shan didn't need to do everything by himself. He will give the subordinates an order and they will do it. The subordinates below him were very efficient. In less than an hour, he prepared everything that Jiang Mingyuan requested.

At five forty, Cheng Huan was having dinner with Little Star when the doorbell rang.

"Did Dad come back?" Little Star's eyes lit up and he jumped off the chair. He ran to open the door. Cheng Huan followed behind him. She walks over to find that it was not Jiang Mingyuan but a familiar-looking man.

The man saw her and smiled eagerly: "Ms Cheng, is it? My boss asked me to send you a travel brochure."

He handed it over to Cheng Huan. Since he didn't mean to enter the house, he quickly said goodbye and left.

With several books and pamphlets in her hand, Cheng Huan stood at the door and looked dazedly outside and finally remembered where she had seen him.

Isn't that the property owner that she had sign contract before?!

She originally thought that Jiang Mingyuan was only responsible for the demolition funds but unexpectedly, that shop also his doings.

Cheng Huan was in dazed and she was a bit confused. If this were when they first met, she would doubt Jiang Mingyuan's ulterior plan. But now they have known each other for a certain period. They already know each other a little bit. Cheng Huan knows that if the other party does this, he should just want to help.

Knowing that someone helped her around like this, Cheng Huan didn't know how to describe her current mood. She was not angry, she didn't seem to be happy but she felt strange but she also just wanted to laugh.

The corner of her mouth has been pulled high. She cleared her throat, pressed the corner of her mouth, put the travel brochure on the coffee table, and sent a message to Jiang Mingyuan for the first time.

【I trouble you. 】

Jiang Mingyuan was in a meeting. He put the phone in his pocket and felt the vibration. He took it out and looked at it. It was from Cheng Huan.

It must be about the trip and it seems that he made the right decision. Jiang Mingyuan also felt very happy for Cheng Huan's initiative. He looked at the speaker in the meeting, moved his fingers under the table and typed a few words back.

【You are welcome, as long as you like it. 】

Cheng Huan, who received the message snorted and threw away her phone. She sat on the sofa and called Little Star to come and see.

Little Star has grown so big and hasn't been out of the city yet. Cheng Huan has the greatest expectation of going out to travel. The photos taken in the travel brochure are all selected from the best side of that city. Little Star looks at it and wants to go. She wants to go too.

"Mom, can't we go to all place?" Little Star sat on the sofa with a brochure on his lap. This was the third brochure he had read and he liked each one very much.

"There are only three days off on New Year's Day. We can only choose one place to play in." Cheng Huan closed the brochure that she had just read and said to her son: "Little Star can choose the place where you want to go the most and we will go to the other places one by one in the future."

The little guy immediately said: "I want to go to all places!"

"No." Cheng Huan raised a finger: "You must choose the place that you want to go the most. It's can only be one. "

Little Star stared at her fingers for a long time, pouting and lower his head. He reluctantly said: "OK then."

The mother and son read all the travel brochures and finally unanimously chose Red Coral Island.

This island was a little far from the mainland. It was located in the tropics and has a small area but the scenery was beautiful. The sea around the island was rich in species and there was a famous red coral reef. It was originally a military base. Later the base was withdrawn and the tourism industry has gradually developed.

On the Red Coral Island, in addition to the natural scenery, you can also see traces of the existence of the base at that time. There are barracks, sculptures and tunnels dug by the officers and soldiers on the island. There was also a small guard stand on the coast. Visiting there was also considered as an act of patriotism. It's an ideological education.

Little Star has been interested in military uniforms since he was a child and Cheng Huan was not surprised at his choice. Once it was confirmed, she sends another message to Jiang Mingyuan.

Jiang Mingyuan was still in the company.

The big boss has taken the initiative to work overtime. Of course, the subordinates have to stay back and work overtime too. Even if there was nothing to do, they have to stay and pretend to be busy.

Li Kangyi was one of them. As a member of Jiang Mingyuan's huge main force, Li Kangyi's position was a bit low.

To the outsider, assistant to the chairman sounds amazing and seems to have a very bright future.

However, none of this has anything to do with Li Kangyi. His ability was average. When he first came in, he gets through the back door and his colleagues didn't think too highly of him.

Li Kangyi wants to climb up to the top position. He was good at socializing and usually pays attention to establishing a good relationship with his colleagues.

However, this unfavourable talent was ignored by the boss. All his effort in fawning the boss doesn't work out since the boss wouldn't even take a look at him. Let alone other preferential treatments. Li Kangyi stayed in the company for five years and witnessed three seniors and one junior being raised to the top position.

The two seniors became department heads of the head office. The one who was hired with him is now the chief assistant. Everyone he knows is soaring high. It was impossible to say that Li Kangyi was not in a hurry.

During this period, there were rumours in the company that the boss was not satisfied with the person in charge of the building materials company. Li Kang was excited. He wants to snatch that position.

Building materials companies rely on Jiang's Real Estate and there was no possibility of losing money. The difference was only between making more and making less. In that position, Li Kangyi can imagine how much he can get.

But there are too many people fighting for that position. Li Kangyi knows that he has no chance of winning against others. He sat at his desk with a burning heart.

Is there any way to block those people?

Li Kangyi worked his mind to the maximum, wanting to dig out his advantage. Suddenly, he thought of something. He turned on his phone and find the chat history with his boss and found a photo.

This is it!

Last time he saw a child who was very similar to the boss and he was going to claim credit for it. But the boss didn't believe him. He was going to tell him again but the boss came to ask him. After that, there was no follow-up. He also forgot about it.

He hasn't heard any news regarding the boss recognizes a son recently but he heard that the boss had a scandal with another rich person. Li Kangyi believed that the child must have something to do with the boss. There is no such coincidence in the world. If there is no blood relationship, why do they look alike?

Li Kangyi didn't know why the boss was hiding the news. He doesn't care either. As long as he thought about the interests behind the news, his heart became frantic.

He was a very mobile person, so he decided to investigate and stop pretending to work in the office. He checked his stuff off work and drove to the night market.

Li Kangyi didn't have the chance to eat last time. Everything delayed since then. He never came there any more. The weather was cold in winter and business in the night market was not as prosperous as in summer. Li Kang shrank his neck and walked to the last stall. This stall has a good business, besides barbecue, it also sells some casseroles.

Li Kangyi walked in and ordered a bunch of barbecues. A somewhat fat woman handed him a tray. Li Kang put the things in and handed it to her and tentatively asking: "Why didn't I see the boss today?"

"I am the boss. " The fat woman said and after she finished speaking, she adds: "Are you talking about the previous boss? She quit."

"Why?!" Li Kangyi was a little surprised. If she quit, how would he find her!

Xu Li met many people who asked this question and didn't think there was anything wrong with Li Kangyi. She put the meat on the grill and explained: "She re-opened a shop, right over Rongjiang. She making mutton now and business was good."

She was happy to introduce Cheng Huan's new store to all customers. This time was no exception and Li Kangyi, like most customers, asked her for the address of the new store.

When Xu Li write down the address, Li Kangyi made a gesture to leave.

"Hey, don't you want to barbecue?" Xu Li stopped him.

"I have something to do, I need to go first." Li Kang was impatient and had no appetite for food. He took a hundred-yuan note from his pocket and handed it to Xu Li's: "I paid for the food, you can dispose of it as you like. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...