Hop Skip Wed

Da ashwini177

this story is the sequel of Arranged marriage to a cricketer. This story revolve around two couples who got m... Altro

promo
Part 1
Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Promo
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Promo
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Promo
Part 16
Part 17
Promo
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
PROMO
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 9

1K 72 44
Da ashwini177

Hi guys back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Guys, you can SUGGEST some childhood memories of ved, tara, Shivani and Arjun.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

ARJUN POV:

TARA: thank you around for the beautiful date, I LOVE YOU ARJUN
I LOVE YOU.

what did she say

Did she really say I love you, oh my God she loves me, my tara, my love said that she loves me?

God now what am I going to do even I want to propose her but first I want ved to know about my love for tara.

I went near my pickle aww I love to call her pickle because she is just like a spicy hot chilli but she is cute and sweet when she sleeps. I love her naughty look face and now I love her blush face.

I took her in my arms and was looking at my Princess who was sleeping with a glow on her face.

I pulled her cheeks she surely rubbed while scolding me in sleep. Aww, she is like a baby. My baby. I kissed her forehead.

TARA POV:

I slowly opened my eyes I tried getting up but something was stopping me under my blanket. So I slowly took my blanket and saw it was a hand. I just smiled but suddenly I shouted which made that hand also to shout.

TARA: Aah!!!!

ARJUN: Aah!!! Why the hell are you shouting tara do you want our parents, to know about us.

She nodded as no and said

TARA: it's 10 in the morning Arjun what the hell are you doing in my room

He hit his head and said

ARJUN: this is my room idiot.

I slowly looked around and gave him a shocking look, he smiled and kissed my cheeks. I immediately rubbed my cheeks and said

TARA: here I am horrified but you are romancing with me. Now how will I go home, ved Bhai will be searching for me, what will happen if he gets to know that I am here with you that too in your room. God he is going to kill is for sure. Arjun do something.

ARJUN: why are you wasting your little brain, tell ved that you came to meet Anju. He will buy your lies.

I narrowed my eyes and asked him

TARA: I have a little brain ah

He nodded and said

ARJUN: yes

Wait and watch Mr Mistake I will take my revenge for saying that I have a little brain.

I smiled evilly and went to my home.

Just than ved bhai came and asked me

VED: I was searching for you, where we're you

I said

TARA: that I went to meet Anju.

He nodded his head I smiled seeing how stupid is my Bhai.

SHIVANI POV:

I went to meet ved as I was missing him a lot nowadays he spends time with his family more. I feel like crying today I will take revenge for ignoring me.

I took blessing from Priya aunty and Karthik uncle.

Uncle whispered in aunty ears which I could hear

KARTHIK: see Priya she is taking practice now itself to be a good bahu.

I blushed a little after hearing that, Priya aunty said

PRIYA: don't say bahu Karthik, I feel like I am getting old, I know ved will marry Shivani but for Shivani, I am her best friend, not mother-in-law.

Uncle pulled her legs

KARTHIK: you know right ved and Shivani's kids will call you dad and tara's kids will also call you the same.

PRIYA: yeah I will be best friends with there kids also.

Aww, my MIL is so cute like me no no I am like her.

Priya aunty and uncle asked me to have breakfast with them, just than Arjun and tara came.

Like ved said something is fishy around this two I should find it out.

We all sat together for breakfast.

I sat opposite to ved, Arjun was sitting beside ved, uncle was sitting in between ved and Arjun. Tara was sitting towards my left and aunty towards my right.

I slowly started tickling ved legs with mine but he was not at all reacting, God what happened to him.

Suddenly uncle started smiling weirdly looking at aunty, I looked at aunty who gave a confused look towards uncle. I saw tara who was messaging arjun who is not even 6 feet far, ved full concentration was on the food seriously I am tickling him but he is not even reacting, God I think the whole family is gone mad. Please save me from this mad family.

Still, now I was tickling ved now I started poking him with my toes. He is not even lifting his face. He is eating as his life depends on it. I looked at the uncle who was asking aunty to stop his whole face turned red, I looked at aunty who was still having a confused look. I again looked at data who was sending kissing emoji to arjun and arjun was showing his lips and was asking for a real kiss.

God everyone is reacting here except one who is busy eating, who is not even considered to look around. Maybe he doesn't have a feeling in his leg okay let me check it or I should take him to doctor.

I slowly bend without anyone notice and I was horrified. Now I understood why ved did not react because I was thinking it as ved's leg and tickling uncle's leg.

God this is so embarrassing, how am I going to face them after this.

I immediately took my leg off, uncle took a breath. Uncle gave a look to aunty like " you have become naughty nowadays" aunty gave a look like "what the hell are you trying to say"

I was suppressing my laughter and looked at ved who looked at me, at last, he looked at me, he gave me a smile I glared at him. Now he gave a confusing look like his mom God he is exactly like his mom.

I saw tara who is still busy messaging arjun, I looked at ved and asked him to look at Arjun's mobile. He saw and smiled evilly.

Ved looked at his parents, who were talking with each other through eyes, he smiled but I am still horrified, what if uncle ask aunty about the leg fight and what if uncle gets to know that I was the one who was tickling him. I can't face him I should leave right now.

I went to the hall ved followed me, I said him everything he started laughing holding his stomach. Tears were rolling down from his eyes due to his continuous laughing. Just than lovebirds came and asked me

ARJUN: Shivani what happened to ved shall we take him to a mental hospital.

Tara started laughing arjun continued

ARJUN: I already warned ved not to be beside you, he used to ignore my words and always be beside you now see what happened to him, I should take him to a mental hospital before it's too late.

I was about to say something but he continued

ARJUN: oh God what will happen to this house without ved.

He went near ved hugged him and said

ARJUN: don't worry ved I know you are more concerned about tara but don't worry I will take care of her and family. I know you wanted me to find the best groom but in this situation, I think I should only marry her. Ved I will do anything for you so I will marry your sister. I know this will make you recover soon and you will be so happy. I want my ved back for that I will marry tara. Listen properly ved I am going to marry tara only for you.

I was controlling my laughter, ved who was laughing has stopped laughing I looked at data who was horrified like she saw some ghost.

Ved broke the hug and immediately got up arjun was shocked now I was enjoying the show but something is missing. I went to the kitchen took some popcorn, I sat on the sofa and started recording and watching the live serial. I started hosting.

Ved turned three times like it happens, in serial arjun was shocked, Tara is weeping.

Arjun suddenly started laughing. I smiled eating popcorn and said to the camera

SHIVANI: sudden twist in the serial. What do you think will happen? Will ved slap arjun? Or will ved accept arjun and tara? Will their parents get to know? Are you excited as I am?

Arjun stopped laughing and said looking at ved

ARJUN: it was a joke dude you were laughing like a mental patient so I gave you a shock treatment. See it worked you stopped laughing.

Ved did not say a word, I again said to the camera

SHIVANI: what do you think guys will ved buy arjun lies? Or will ved throw arjun out of his house? For more updates follow me guys.

Tara glared at me even arjun did the same. I said

SHIVANI: I like what I see.

Ved asked arjun

VED: you will do anything for me right?

Arjun nodded his head, tara was getting scared. I said to the camera

SHIVANI: guys I think things are getting serious.

VED: only for me, you will marry my sister ah

Arjun nodded his head as no then again he nodded as yes.

Ved hid his smile and said

VED: I would prefer a groom who loves my sister not who respect to his friend.

I said to the camera

SHIVANI: oh my God spark is flying between arjun and ved.

Immediately ved started laughing and said looking at arjun

VED: look at your face, you look so horrified.

He hugged arjun, tara smiled and I pouted as there was no drama I said to the camera.

SHIVANI: It's fun watching this serial and yeah I forgot to say please share, subscribe and vote.

I closed my phone and ate the remaining popcorn.

ARJUN POV:

tara went to her room I went behind her and closed the door.

She suddenly started throwing water balloons on me and said

TARA: how dare you talk to my Bhai like that what if he gets to know about us.

Saying that she threw the water balloon on me.

She continued

TARA: and we are already married then why we're you asking for my hands, you idiot.

Saying this she threw two water balloons on me.

I said

ARJUN: ah tara it's painting yaar.

She said without any mercy on me

TARA: let it a pain when you were talking with Bhai that time it was paining like this only for me.

I slowly went near and took some water balloons, and was about to hit her but she escaped and started running

She started running I caught her I made her sits in between my legs and took a balloon and splash

She started shouting

TARA: ah arjun leave me I am already angry on you. I will kill you for sure if Bhai would have found that we are married.

I again started throwing now she started throwing on me.

I pulled her closer to me and wiped her cute face with my hands. She smiled and she started wiping my face with her hands. Her hands stopped near my lips and she slowly moved her thumb on my lips.

I pulled her more close and crashed my lips on her making her stumble a little due to my force. I slowly started sucking her cute rosy lips she kissed the edge of my lips teasing me. I bit her lips she pinched my hands which were running on her bare waist.

Suddenly the door opened and only we could hear is.

VED: what the hell.

SHIVANI: oh look there arjun and tara, Oh! MY EYES! MY EYES!

That's all for today guys, I hope you liked this part.

Please share your views about the part guys.

Please share, vote and comment.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.2K 317 20
Two people meet, they fall in love, they eventually get married and live their lives happily ever after that's it...end of the story right? Actually...
82.7K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
44.4K 2.2K 74
He was a ruthless business man. Meet Arjun Venkatraman CEO of AV Tech, one of India's biggest tech companies. He is a cold blooded boss who would st...
307K 14.2K 34
Arjun , a cardiologist and Shivani, an IT professional are married to each other.. It's an arranged marriage.. Join the journey of Arjun and Shivani...