Choices And Chances (COMPLETE...

By BaiErottika

Warning | Mature Content Read at your own risk. MEWGULF 💕 PREQUEL OF PERFECT TWO More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
(1) CRUSH
(2) ARRANGE
(3) NUMBER
(4) SPRITE
(5) FEELINGS
(6)FIRST KISS WITHOUT LABEL
(7)JEALOUSY
(8)THE FATHER
(9)CIRCUMSTANCES
(10) CONFLICT
(11)REVELATION
(12)CHEAT
(13)ISSUE
(14)CHOOSE
(15) 7 Years Later
(16) DRUNK
(17)NOSTALGIA
(18) DENTISTE
(19) SUCK
(20) YES
(21) FRAUDULENT
(22) SPANK
(23) CULPRIT
(24)ABDUCTED
(25)BLOOD
(26)MOTHER'S LOVE
(27)AWAKE
(28) PERFECT
(29)DOWRY
(30)WEDDING DAY
(32)VANILLA
(33)ORGY NIGHT
(34)EMOTIONS
(35)CAVE QUICKIE
(36) DRIFT
37)CHOPPER
(38)SURPRISE
(39) SONS
(40)EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1 FAMILY DAY
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2 SILVER WEDDING
AUTHOR'S NOTE

(31)MALDIVES(fifty Shades Of MEW)

6.2K 330 47
By BaiErottika

Please play the Media if you read this chapter or just play it if you have in your music list.

Heaven by Julia Michaels

MATURE/KINKY SCENE AHEAD.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
YOUNG READERS, I WARN YOU.

&&&

Mew and Gulf prepared early for their honeymoon in Maldives, Mew's parents gave them a package tour as a wedding gift.

In their iterinary of activities is island hopping, snorkeling and scuba diving.

Just one large luggage and they are set to go, they'll used the private plane of the Jongcheveevat's.

After Gulf step out of the car, Mew carried him bridal style then he climb on the plane. Gulf was just giggling on his husband actions. Yes, husbands, still he is having goosebumps.

Being with each other was the greatest moment on their lives.

Then the plane ascend to the sky, From Bangkok to Maldives it takes 4 hours and 15 minutes.
They arrived there late in the afternoon in the
Baros Island, where Mew got his reservation.

They enjoyed the complementary dinner and they walk on the sand, barefooted.

"Are you happy?" Mew asked him as they are holding hands while walking. The sea water reaches their feet.

"I am ecstatic, beyond happy. Who would've thought we will end up like this?" Gulf look at the setting sun from the end of the sea.
"It's beautiful here.."

"Yeah, so beautiful."

Gulf look at Mew and he found out that he was looking at him. His face again heated up.

"We didn't have our honeymoon yesterday, we are dead tired, can we do it now baby?" Mew asked, with pleading eyes.

"Let's go to our suite then."

With a triumphant smile, Mew guide Gulf straight to their suite.

"But I have a request baby."

"What is it love?"

"You know that fifty shades is my favorite book right?" Mew hold his hands pressing it with his'.

"Yeah, and what about it?"

"Can I have a favor?"

"What?"

"Can we reenact one of their scene? Promise not the spanking."They reached their own suite. "But with a twist."

"Sure, this is our honeymoon, do anything you want to do with me, but you have to wait, I'll go clean myself."

Mew's face was painted with happiness as he prepares his things for this reenactment.

Few moments later Gulf get out of the bathroom, his sweet scent envelopes the room, making Mew's cock twitch on its abode.

"I want you to have a safe word."

"Fine , I'll used Ice Cube," Gulf sitted on the bed, wearing the bathrobe of their suite.

The water from his hair cascading to his neck, making Mew's throat dry.

"Baby, I'll take a shower, and when I get out, I want you naked."

Mew take his turn in the shower. While Gulf was left there feeling nervous and anticipating on what they're going to do. Knowing his husband was a Kinky man.

"Husband.. He's mine."
He said to himself and he remove the robe.

Mew came out of the bathroom wearing only faded jeans, flaunting his 6 pack abs, making Gulf's mouth watered.

"Remember your safe word?"

"yes, it's Ice cube."

"Just say it if you want me to stop for a bit, and say VANILLA if you want me to totally stop." He walked to their luggage and get four pieces of neckties, and a red blindfold.

"Ready?"

Gulf nodded. He is ready.

Mew help him lay on the bed. Each hand and foot are tied separately on the bed post. So now, he is naked in all his glory in the middle of the bed.

But Gulf didn't feel ashamed as he saw the adoration in Mew's eyes.

Then Mew put on his blindfold.

Black covered his vision.

"Don't pull, Don't fight, just feel me and feel what I am doing to you, understand?" Here comes his dominant voice.

"Yes daddy..."

Then Mew set a small speaker, connecting its Bluetooth on his phone and a popular song, a soundtrack of fifty shades echoed the suite.

"Love's my religion, and he was my faith.
Something so sacred so hard to replace falling for him was like falling from grace."

Mew walk on a small fridge, he get a small pint of strawberry Ice cream and a small spoon.

He then settled on Gulf's side.
He scooped a small amount of it, and wipe the spoon on Gulf's lips.
Gulf feel it, so he lick his lips, tasting the strawberry flavor.

He's about to say something when he felt a sensation due to a cold thing swiping on the side of his neck, followed by a wet soft slimy thing.

"I'm licking your neck baby."

"Hhmm.. Keep going.." Gulf manage to say while he bite his lips.

Mew plant a quick kiss on Gulf's lips.

Then again he scoop an ice cream using the spoon, he spread it on Gulf's collarbone, then he lick it good, slightly biting Gulf's skin, Gulf just make incoherent sounds of pleasure.

Then he felt the ice cream on his chest, and on his nipples.

He jolted and moan when Mew suck them hard as if he was taking milk on them.

"Love.. Slowly please.."

"Sorry, I got excited." Mew chuckle. While he continues to lick his chest and nipples.

Gulf's cock was now hard steel as it's head was releasing precum, on his navel.

Mew then trailed the spoon with Ice cream on Gulf's coconut belly. He called it coconut because hes tummy is fair and fluffy.

Each place the spoon will pass, it is followed by Mew's sinful mouth and tongue, licking, sucking and slurping Gulf's Ice cream coated skin.

🎶No need to Imagine, coz I know it's true, they say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you.. Its automatic"🎶🎶

Then Mew stopped and stares at Gulf.

Gulf tilted his head and he listen but all he can hear is the music.

Mew move to get something he prepared. He plug it beside the lampshade, glad that it has a long wire..

Then Gulf tried to Move when he hears vibrating sound.

"Is that a sex toy?" Horrified, he didn't try that so Gulf was kinda scared.

"Relax baby, It's me.. I'm not gonna hurt you."

Then he felt a vibrating friction in his cock followed by a vibrating pleasure making his hips buckle up.

"OHh fuckk.." Gulf cussed as he really like what he felt.

"You like it huh.." then again Mew place the vibrator right beside the slit of Gulf's shaft. Making his baby's hips buckle up again.

He continued rolling the vibrator's head on each side of his husband's shaft, down to his scrotum.

He keep on doing this until Gulf pleaded.

"Icecube!" Gulf shouted.

Mew stopped immediately.

"Baby are you okay?" He lean on to Gulf as he watch him close. Sweat fickles on his forehead and neck.

"I am okay. I want you to stop because I cant hold it anymore. I want to cum while you are inside me." he said on his soft voice. Not knowing where to tilt his face because of the blindfold.

"Oh, I thought I hurt you, fine. Let me do my last thing then, to calm you up."

He unplug the toy, put it back in place and get another one. A smaller silicone one used for stretching.

He coat it with lube, then he untied Gulf's feet, he settled between them, then he get the pint of Ice cream and the spoon it is melted now.

Gulf felt his feet was untied, so he spread them wider to accommodate Mew between them.

Then he felt the cold ice cream on his inner thighs. Up to his scrotum and hard on.

"Uhh.." he cant help but just moan feeling again the cold cream on his skin.

Mew crouch down to slowly lick his beloved's thighs as he aligned the toy on Gulf's entrance, slowly the toy touch the rim. And he push it in.

"Ahh!" Gulf jolted as a familiar burning sensation entered him.

"Relax baby, I'm stretching you..." Mew said in a cooing voice as he keep on Licking Gulf's thighs up to his balls.

He then lick and suck the scrotum, giving them his attention, while slowly pulling out and pushing in the toy on Gulf's inside.

While his free hand hold Gulf's waist as he prevented him to bucked his hips up.

Then Mew move up to lick the melted Icecream on the tip of Gulf's shaft. Slowly swallowing it whole az he shallows his cheeks to accomodate Gulf's size on his mouth.

Gulf just moaned and moaned in an intense pleasure he felt.

Mew licked him good, not leaving a single drop of ice cream on him, while his hand work the toy on stretching Gulf. As the toy touch the sensitive nerve inside, Gulf cant help it, he explode on Mew's mouth. And Mew gladly swallowed it.
While his hand still pushing the toy in and out of Gulf's cavern.

Gulf limped on the bed, his strength was drained and he slowly tugged the ties on his both hands.

"Untie me love, I want to touch you."

Mew stopped for a bit, he removed the toy, and untied Gulf's hands then he removed the blindfold.

In a quick move, Gulf was now, on top of him pinning Mew on the bed.

"it's my turn..." Gulf purred like a bad kitten, as he slowly unbuttoned Mew's pants, pulling it down. He gasped when he found out that he didn't wear anything inside.

He licked his lips as he saw Mew's bulging shaft and the visible veins around it. But instead of devouring it, he reached for the lube and poured it on Mew's hard shaft. Using his hand to fully coat it.this will be the first time that they will be doing this raw.

Then Gulf slowly straddled Mew, holding his shaft to align it on his hole. Slowly he slump down feeling the fullness as it entered him to the brim.

"Don't move," He said to Mew as he put his feet on the bed and his hands on Mew's legs behind him.

Then he slowly move up and down, grinding his hips from time to time, making Mew groan in pleasure.

He felt Gulf's insides squeezing him and damn, it feels so fucking good.

Gulf move up again, leaving only Mew's shaft mushroom head barely inside as he slumped down again in a quick move.
Mew's eyes feasted on his husband's beauty as the latter straddling him, eyes closed and lip biting. He became mpre aroused on the sight especially when his eyes darted on his own cock disappears on Gulf's insides.

"Oh fuck! Baby, You feel so good.." Mew just manages to groan as he tried to buckle his hips up to meet Gulf's movements but Gulf's hand restraining him from moving.

"Baby please.. Let me move.."
He pleads.

"No, I let you have your way, now let me do what I want." Gulf smirk, repeatedly making his moves.

"Please baby naaaahh..." Mew then clamped his hands on Gulf's shaft who's slowly waking up now.

"Fine,"Gulf stand up on the bed, as Mew guide him to lay on his stomach and he put pillow on his belly. It lifted his fluffy ass.

Then Mew positioned himself on Gulf's behind, slightly spreading the peach ass as he put his cock in.

Gulf pressed his face on the sheets, muffling his screams as Mew's position hit his nerve.

"OHh yesss.. Keep hitting that love..." he moaned as he reach for Mew's hips and urge him to push in more deeper inside him.

Mew fasten his pace as he cant hold himself anymore, he felt himself building up.

Gulf felt himself cumming on the second time,

He felt himself lost in the middle of the pleasure.

Mew keep on slamming himself hard on Gulf as he felt himself squirting his seeds on Gulf's hole.

After that, he felt that Gulf is not moving.. Worries envelopes him.

But seeing Gulf is awake but stunned, he realized he's into subspace.

Subspace wherein Sub/bottom feels too much pleasure that their mind blocked all informations and only focus on the pleasure.

He gently tapped Gulf's cheek, kissing it from time to time.

"Baby, come back.."

Gulf blink and focus his eyes on Mew.
"what happened?"

"dont you know that every submissive bottom wish to went into subspace?".
Mew said as he get wet wipes and he clean Gulf.

Gulf's forehead furrowed.

"It's a BDSM thing. Your brain releases
Chemicals epinephrine, endorphins and enkephalins, causes you to feel a drugged like high feeling".
Mew then scooped him and carried him to the bathroom. He lowered Gulf in the scented water filled tub.
"Stay there, I'll check if there is an extra sheets here,"

Gulf just nodded still feeling the high effects of their love making.

Mew was really good, in everything.

After Mew came back to the bathroom he saw Gulf was already asleep in the tub.

He slowly bathed him. Careful not to wake him up, he clean him down there, then he drained the water. And wash him again. Then he carried him again in the couch as he dried him then put him on the bed. After that he go inside the bathroom and taje a shower. Then cuddled Gulf on the bed.

&&&

AN: I INTRODUCED TO YOU SOME KINK ON BDSM. IF YOU THINK THAT MEW IS KINKY. THINK AGAIN IF YOU READ HIS SON. WAIT FOR ME WHEN I WRITE THE DADDY DOM THARN TRAIPIPATANAPONG JONGCHEVEEVAT IN PERFECT TWO.

A LOT OF WHIPPING, CHOKING, CLOGGING AND MANY MORE TO COME, I'LL TRY ONE THING.. THE FISTING 😏😏🤣🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 788 38
Why don't you stay sequel..if you haven't read it then give it a try 🤟
75.3K 3.1K 23
Please don't judge me in the way i write. I'm not perfect. Vote, comment and follow me :D FINISHED!!! Started: 21-02-2021 Ending: 12-03-2021
55.7K 3.6K 42
Matured content+18 BxB ( romance ) 🔞⚽🐼 - story completed -
22.7K 868 24
Slow updates!! Requests are welcome. Please support my other book(s) Don't hate or judge me please :D TEMPORARY ON HOLD!! Started: 07-02-2021 On hol...